PDA

View Full Version : Girls who love T-girls

Lone Wolf
08-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Just wondering about all you genetic ladies out there that love T-girls. That you love to fuck them and suck their cocks. Perhaps you would like to add some comments. Any of you get pregnant by one?

lahabra1976
08-17-2007, 10:47 PM
i doubt those girl will be here browsing unfourntately

TopHeavyCutie
08-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Hmmmm..Pretty complicated topic. Most Trans women would beg to differ about being any different from a GG. To be trans is to have the mind of the target gender. Since all the Tgirls or MOST I should say...have the mind of GG, Doesnt that make them GG, Penis not withstanding of course.It all starts with the mind. Genetics following close second. Then everything else falls downward afterthat. I cannot speak for the OTHER TS ladies out there, But I find that I'm no different than that of GG. I think like one..I act like one...I look like one. Just have a lil something extra! We can't help if our bodies failed to catch up or get on the same track as our mind.

I like TS girls.....and I'm GG of some sort.

Do I count in this topic?

blackmadison
08-18-2007, 05:36 AM
we already covered this.

julie

sdman
10-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Hmmmm..Pretty complicated topic. Most Trans women would beg to differ about being any different from a GG. To be trans is to have the mind of the target gender. Since all the Tgirls or MOST I should say...have the mind of GG, Doesnt that make them GG, Penis not withstanding of course.It all starts with the mind. Genetics following close second. Then everything else falls downward afterthat. I cannot speak for the OTHER TS ladies out there, But I find that I'm no different than that of GG. I think like one..I act like one...I look like one. Just have a lil something extra! We can't help if our bodies failed to catch up or get on the same track as our mind.

I like TS girls.....and I'm GG of some sort.

Do I count in this topic?

This is where you're wrong. If you thought like most GG then you would be getting hard cock from guys because that's what most GG's do. You are really just wasting your time I think because you're a tranny who is a tranny chasers and most trannies don't even like other trannies like that.

youcancallmeclaire
10-11-2007, 11:57 PM
This is where you're wrong. If you thought like most GG then you would be getting hard cock from guys because that's what most GG's do. You are really just wasting your time I think because you're a tranny who is a tranny chasers and most trannies don't even like other trannies like that.

It's not like there is any lack of transbians out there. Trust me.

BeardedOne
10-12-2007, 12:16 AM
If you thought like most GG then you would be getting hard cock from guys because that's what most GG's do.

Actually, if she thought like most GGs I would avoid her at all costs because 99 44/100% of GGs I have known are so fucked in the head that they can't operate properly in the world.

To be trans is to have the mind of the target gender. Since all the Tgirls or MOST I should say...have the mind of GG, Doesnt that make them GG, Penis not withstanding of course.

Yet, by common belief, you start out with =TWO= brains and therefore adjust better to the world around you. Hmm, maybe that's why I am so attracted to T-gurls. :wink:

62des
10-12-2007, 12:26 AM
[quote]If you thought like most GG then you would be getting hard cock from guys because that's what most GG's do.

Actually, if she thought like most GGs I would avoid her at all costs because 99 44/100% of GGs I have known are so fucked in the head that they can't operate properly in the world.

That's a one way statement. From being on this board I say both TS AND GG's are alike when it comes to drama. It all boils down to what type of person she is.

BeardedOne
10-12-2007, 01:07 AM
That's a one way statement. From being on this board I say both TS AND GG's are alike when it comes to drama. It all boils down to what type of person she is.

True, but GGs get into such silly-ass shit. I know one that got along so horribly with a co-worker that she eventually let him move in with her, then had so many horrific experiences with the worthless bastard that she married him. A multitude of breakups, police calls and hospital vists later, she bitches about how he won't leave her alone. Hell-LOOO, you married the toothless motherfucker, deal with it. :roll:

At least T drama has some substance and merit (Though it is, in the eyes of men, still some silly-ass shit).