PDA

View Full Version : TRADE - If That's Your Boyfriend He Wasn't Last Night.

peggygee
08-13-2007, 01:29 AM
TRADE - If That's Your Boyfriend He Wasn't Last Night.

Trade

A man who messes around with other men or transwomen, but no one
would ever know by looking or talking to him. used to identify DL Brothas.

"I am going to the mall to look for some trade"
"The club was packed with trade, honey"

Okay so everybody in the club has had your man.

Your girls snicker behind your back, that they've knocked
your mans back out, about how he's so quick to put his
booty up in the air.

That as soon as he get's through the door, he's on his knees. :peanutbutter

Basically girlfriend your man is 'trade'.

Do you stay with him?

qeuqheeg222
08-14-2007, 07:26 AM
i used to live above this very flamboyant,petite male who kinda resembled fantasia(american idol)crossed with prince????anyway,ms.thang worked as a prison guard at OPP and would hook up dates for the fellas once they got out on the streets..thugs fresh from the jail,with their first whiskeys under their belts were always ringin my doorbell accidentally "say brah where the freak at?"" was always the answer...well apt d(as in d.l. ) not g.....

TomSelis
08-14-2007, 08:12 AM
i used to live above this very flamboyant,petite male who kinda resembled fantasia(american idol)crossed with prince????anyway,ms.thang worked as a prison guard at OPP and would hook up dates for the fellas once they got out on the streets..thugs fresh from the jail,with their first whiskeys under their belts were always ringin my doorbell accidentally "say brah where the freak at?"" was always the answer...well apt d(as in d.l. ) not g.....

LOL!!!

peggygee
08-14-2007, 09:18 AM

I knew a butch queen that was a CO in a number of prisons who was like
that, fucking with that rough trade. :smh