PDA

View Full Version : The Two Coreys

Legend
08-04-2007, 11:00 AM
WTF is that scripted crap,i mean i liked them in lost boys and the goonies but damn why would they do a crappy reality show,in one epside haim's starts crying because he wasn't ask to be in lost boys 2 which will probably be some crappy straight to dvd thing.and then in another episode haim's calls feldman's wife and bitch and they proceed to get in a shoving match with haim's saying the most laughable lines ever"you wanna step,you wanna step",i will fucking knock you out kid".The only redeeming part of watching that show is that feldman's wife is really hot.

manbearpig
08-14-2007, 03:56 AM
WTF is that scripted crap,i mean i liked them in lost boys and the goonies but damn why would they do a crappy reality show,in one epside haim's starts crying because he wasn't ask to be in lost boys 2 which will probably be some crappy straight to dvd thing.and then in another episode haim's calls feldman's wife and bitch and they proceed to get in a shoving match with haim's saying the most laughable lines ever"you wanna step,you wanna step",i will fucking knock you out kid".The only redeeming part of watching that show is that feldman's wife is really hot.

Feldman is gonna go on to be some big villain in a movie (its the beard) and Haim is gonna OD and die in his tighty whities.

But yea, the show is a waste of time.