PDA

View Full Version : VH1's Rock Of Love

hentai_ninja
08-16-2007, 08:27 AM
I liked Erin. Her and her Circus Titays.

ottorocket
08-16-2007, 09:11 AM
I think its Sam.

TopHeavyCutie
08-16-2007, 11:46 PM
ooooo. I SO hated to see circus tits (Erin) go. I liked here. She was cool.

castabyss
08-17-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm rooting for Jes, but you know at the reunion show they'll admit it worked for about ten minutes and now they're just friends.

And can someone please explain to me why Mia is there?

CA

ottorocket
08-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Magdelena has the finest ass body..dayum girl has some legs

ottorocket
08-17-2007, 06:47 PM
Oh and the OP...are you Boston from I love New York?? Lol

BiCuriousGeorge
08-18-2007, 12:58 AM
If I had to pick a girl on looks it would be Jes because her face is gorgeous and the pink hair is a huge turn on. Only thing I don't like about her is she is a smoker but we aren't talking about my choice. Sam would be the emotional connection for him but she can't deal with his lifestyle. For some reason I think he will either choose Brandi aka Wildthing or Lacey because they have more in common plus he likes her psychoness. Heather would be the other choice but he might not because she went after Vanilla Ice. Magdelena isn't ugly but she has a deeper voice than most guys and that would be a turn off in bed.

dc_guy_75
08-18-2007, 01:44 AM
Yeah Jes is beautiful, I'm sure she's the one who'll get picked.

Too bad Brett Michaels is so washed up and generally gross... and it'll last ten minutes...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=215157965

pscottyf
08-18-2007, 04:01 AM
it is sooooooo obvious, Jes

vanished
08-18-2007, 04:33 AM
She is so fucking hot - I hope in the finale she shows him a big fat delicious stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get a morph photo up here with a big addition!!!

dc_guy_75
10-08-2007, 06:19 AM
Although I'm one of the few people to watch this show...

It turns out Jes won (see above, she was by far the most interesting and good-looking).

On the reunion show, I guess they weren't together for even a day, Brett Michaels never got in touch. His excuse was that "under the contract, I wasn't allowed to get in touch).

It all reminded me a a Jerry Springer show.

Jes is really hot...

Legend
10-08-2007, 08:38 AM
This show a ripoff of another bad show flavor of love which is about to have it's third season,you have to think that they pre plan all this stuff ahead of time so they can kept spewing out sequels,can you say rock of love 2 and when thats over rock of love 3.After all those girls neither he or that modern day viking can find true love get the fuck outta here.They are just trying to resurrect dead careers.