PDA

View Full Version : a new idea for girls who are tired of chasers pretending ...

hwbs
08-01-2007, 02:28 PM
to be professional photographers...get yourself and one of your friends and take a dig camera course...almost every town offers it...they are like 9 weeks (once a week ) ...they only run like 80-100 for the course..itcovers everything to update those old Eros PICS, lmao...then u can take turns taking each others pics and avoid the fugazee chasers that pretend to work freelance for esquire , fhm , maxim , smooth . lmao..

trust me ladies ..only place those pics are going are right to the front of the guys new beat off section...otherwise dont be cheap and hire a professional reputable photographer.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-01-2007, 03:04 PM
+1, damn good post bro

Jericho
08-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Drat...That's another plot foiled! :lol:

hwbs
08-01-2007, 03:24 PM
to all u dudes who made it that i saw stars fri night...if u arent legit and trying to be percieved as...prepared to be put on blast..ur 4 warned...

Ps... this isnt aimed at people who just came to take some pics and experience the party...u know who u are :twisted:

whatsupwithat
08-01-2007, 03:45 PM
to all u dudes who made it that i saw stars fri night...if u arent legit and trying to be percieved as...prepared to be put on blast..ur 4 warned...

Ps... this isnt aimed at people who just came to take some pics and experience the party...u know who u are :twisted:

Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?

hwbs
08-01-2007, 04:13 PM
well him and 100 others ,lol i had been meaning to make this topic for awhile ... i liked how u were making him sweat ,lol....were u practicing your interrogation skills for an upcoming role ? lmfao

whatsupwithat
08-01-2007, 04:42 PM
well him and 100 others ,lol i had been meaning to make this topic for awhile ... i liked how u were making him sweat ,lol....were u practicing your interrogation skills for an upcoming role ? lmfao

haha!

nope. but you just gave me an idea! :)

hwbs
08-01-2007, 06:14 PM
its pretty obvious..to clear it up , it isn't just one individual

hwbs
08-01-2007, 06:48 PM
photographers

dreamer
08-01-2007, 08:09 PM
to be professional photographers...get yourself and one of your friends and take a dig camera course...almost every town offers it...they are like 9 weeks (once a week ) ...they only run like 80-100 for the course..itcovers everything to update those old Eros PICS, lmao...then u can take turns taking each others pics and avoid the fugazee chasers that pretend to work freelance for esquire , fhm , maxim , smooth . lmao..

dude ---"lmao" would be a good name for a magazine!!! ---with half the country being web surfers and all ----or maybe "LMFAO...an adult humor and picture magazine" ----sorry --cough cough