PDA

View Full Version : Pink smokings.....

Coroner
07-24-2007, 01:56 AM
.... no, thanks. I won´t wear one 8)

Anyways, I might be the first tranny expert that never met a tranny :lol:

Ok it took me nearly a year to make 1000 posts of nonsense (Kelly made 4000 in 2 months :lol: ) and I think I never said that I´m glad to be here although there are days I hate this forum. There are some great people here and you´re the only one I can talk to about all this. And my sister. Thank you for accepting me here since I´m not an insider and someone from the edge of the world and with a different mentality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_tuLEmWccM

BeardedOne
07-24-2007, 02:09 AM
Cool! Another party! :peanutbutter

Congrats on the millenial post, Coroner! Jeez, with all the pink blazers flying off the racks we'll be running low on material. :)

Coroner
07-24-2007, 02:17 AM
Cool! Another party! :peanutbutter

Congrats on the millenial post, Coroner! Jeez, with all the pink blazers flying off the racks we'll be running low on material. :)

Thanks, B1 and welcome to the party. There´s a rumour that you´re gonna bring Bruna Tavares with you :D

Jericho
07-24-2007, 02:20 AM
Nice one Coroner, congratz.

BeardedOne
07-24-2007, 02:27 AM
There´s a rumour that you´re gonna bring Bruna Tavares with you

Oooh, I so wish...

LG
07-24-2007, 04:14 AM
Cool! Another party! :peanutbutter:
Excellent! Did someone bring the drinks?

Congratulations Coroner!!! Here's to a jillion more!

Coroner
07-24-2007, 04:25 AM
Thanks very much, LG and Jericho.

whatsupwithat
07-24-2007, 04:29 AM
Congrats, my man! Rock on!

peggygee
07-24-2007, 04:34 AM
.... Anyways, I might be the first tranny expert that never met a tranny :lol:

Congrats on the 1K. 8)

Well I can't help with your meeting a lady to accompany you to the
party. And I don't drink, but BeardedOne will be bringing the cheap
beer, and LG will be bringinging the good hootch.

But since we both love jazz, I'll have one of my jazz saxophonist friends
stop by.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/jazz.gif

LG
07-24-2007, 05:21 AM
Well I can't help with your meeting a lady to accompany you to the
party. And I don't drink, but BeardedOne will be bringing the cheap
beer, and LG will be bringinging the good hootch.
Sure, just give me a few minutes to pack....

Jose Cuervo Gold, Havana Club, Stolichnaya Cristall, Cognac for Ecstatic...I think he said he likes that, Pitu Cachaca, Black Label and Chivas Regal whiskies, Bombay Sapphire, Noilly Prat, New Zealand whites, some French reds, a bit of California Chardonnay, Greek Moschofilero, Spanish Fino sherry, some Japanese sake and plum wine, a few bottles of Moet Brut...A few large bottles of Coke and soda, a bottle of grenadine, two cartons of orange juice, pineapple juice, two cans of coconut cream and a few cans of tomato juice, tonic water and Red Bull...tabasco Worcestershire sauce, Angostura bitter, several limes, a basket of fresh, washed strawberries, two sliced lemons, one sliced orange and drinking straws....salt, black pepper, simple syrup, a few sprigs of mint, a few celery stalks...my trusty blender, my jigger measure, my shaker and several hundred glasses...hmm, shall I bring the paper umbrellas and the maraschino cherries too?

But me, I'm planning on having some of this:
http://www.absinth24.net/absinthe/media/products/absinthe.gif

CORVETTEDUDE
07-24-2007, 05:27 AM
Happy Millenia!!!!1 Did somebody say something about a party??? What are we supposed to wear? When is it? And, how do I get there???

Ooo! Ooo! I wanna get to 1000!!! Ooo! Ooo! :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Coroner
07-24-2007, 12:25 PM
Many thanks to E, Peggy and Corvette dude. No rules about what to wear and Peggy, a Jazz musician is more than welcome. Imagine we had Ornette Coleman at the party. Who would understand that except you, me and a few number of the other Jazzers here? :lol:

Thanks again, folks. Let´s make the other 1000.