View Full Version : Stop coming to these cha cha clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2007, 01:21 AM
I frequent a spanish spot locally when there's nothing to do in Manhattan. I've been a loyal customer (lol) of the bar for 3+ years now. The owner and the bouncers give appropriate head nods out of respect upon entry and exit. Anyway....................... many of the [girls] have begun to party at this spot on a particular night and were kind of shocked to see me there. LOL, there's nothing to do on a Wednesday night, so I drop in. They have this show that goes on from 2:30 to 3am which is hilarious and afterwards the lights dim as low as possible and the place gets crazy. Nothing insane, just a good time by local drunkards.......... They used to have lights out, but that was too much because you'd be walking and bumping into some trannies head as she was on her knees giving a professional.................anyway

One of the House of Extravaganza girls walks up to me as she's exiting and says jokingly "Stop coming to these cha cha clubs" which made me crack the fuck up. It's ok for her and others to frequent the spot, but not dudes that appear at the classier events held weekly in Manhattan. To alot of these local chicks this is their escape from that, they come to spots like these to get really fucked up and find some dude to literally rape and forget, I've seen it done time after time and I just shake my head.........

There's also the fact (and I know I'll get crap for saying this, but fuck it) that alot of chicks that get no attention in Manhattan at the events, rack up in spots like these. They literally get treated like royalty from the dj shouting them out on the mic, to the bartenders stopping everything they are doing to pay them homage.

As far as me stopping my visits, doubtful, but I figured I'd pass the story along as something for others to laugh at, I know many of you don't get to the big apple, and the stories are plentiful, it's about time some of us started sharing them with you....................

JWBL™

tsntx
07-21-2007, 01:29 AM
thats what u get for hanging out w/ trash :P

BeardedOne
07-21-2007, 02:03 AM

Meow meow meow Meow! Meow meow meow meow!
Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow!
I want tuna! I want liver!
I want chicken, please deliver!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, there are a million tails...er...a million naked tails...um...
Feh. A million somethings in the something city.

:lol:

:wink:

rick_932
07-21-2007, 02:03 AM
As far as me stopping my visits, doubtful, but I figured I'd pass the story along as something for others to laugh at, I know many of you don't get to the big apple, and the stories are plentiful, it's about time some of us started sharing them with you....................

JWBL™

thanks for the story man. i like hearing shit like that. ive got bar/club stories also but dont think it compares to what goes on in the hot spots up there, hah.

peace

whatsupwithat
07-21-2007, 02:06 AM
you dawg.

what club is this? in queens? roosevelt ave?

tonkatoy
07-21-2007, 03:02 AM
i went to a bar once

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2007, 03:05 AM
you dawg.

what club is this? in queens? roosevelt ave?

yessir

BrendaQG
07-21-2007, 03:11 AM
LOL There's places like that everywhere man. :-)

Felicia Katt
07-21-2007, 03:36 AM

Meow meow meow Meow! Meow meow meow meow!
Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow!
I want tuna! I want liver!
I want chicken, please deliver!

yes? LOL

meow

FK

nsyto
07-21-2007, 04:08 AM
damn where on roosevelt i seen the 2$ chicas spots
but wheres this at?
pm me if u dont wanna blow up the spot

yodajazz
07-21-2007, 09:05 AM
I frequent a spanish spot locally when there's nothing to do in Manhattan. ...
they come to spots like these to get really fucked up and find some dude to literally rape and forget, I've seen it done time after time and I just shake my head.........

JWBL™

Great story. Sometimes I forget that people are still hooking up and having sex.

Dina Delicious
07-21-2007, 10:22 AM
allanah and i will have a new spot on wed starting august 1
so cum see us

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Mega & Hing are correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iloveshemales77
07-21-2007, 03:25 PM
googling for "Luchos" as we speak! :-)

EdelweissFan
07-21-2007, 05:39 PM
I thought Lucho's closed a year or so ago. Is it still open or did it reopen? If so, I'll be there!

TsVanessa69
07-21-2007, 06:50 PM
when I want a cute youg papi of color I stop in Lucho's too! The guys there will at least conversate with a girl and buy her a drink. And they are younger and cute. Shit we need fun too! The manhattan guys just stare at you with there hands in there pockets, NEVER buy you a drink. When I'm not working, and I go to a club, I go for FUN, drinking and dancing!

iloveshemales77
07-21-2007, 08:13 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
one more reason to head to Lucho's! Can't believe Manhattan guys are so boorish! C'mon guys, get your act together!!!

nycguy2
07-21-2007, 10:37 PM
ok where is this place!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2007, 10:45 PM
lol, let's not get out of hand, the Manhattan guys are usually NOT FROM MANHATTAN, they are Westchester or Suffolk County dudes that drove in and said they are from Manhattan because that's where the motel is that they rented for the night............

Lucho's is found via google, it's never been shut down, and it is HIT or MISS. When A & D do their new party it will most likely be dead for Lucho's until 3am, which is the standard time for chicks from Queens to catch a cab to go back to their borough. Saturdays will always catch attention, Roosevelt Avenue is jam packed on Saturdays, it doesn't matter what you have going on in Manhattan, unless it's a MAJOR event these chicks won't budge from the local bars...........

TsVanessa69
07-22-2007, 02:31 AM
lol, let's not get out of hand, the Manhattan guys are usually NOT FROM MANHATTAN, they are Westchester or Suffolk County dudes that drove in and said they are from Manhattan because that's where the motel is that they rented for the night............

Lucho's is found via google, it's never been shut down, and it is HIT or MISS. When A & D do their new party it will most likely be dead for Lucho's until 3am, which is the standard time for chicks from Queens to catch a cab to go back to their borough. Saturdays will always catch attention, Roosevelt Avenue is jam packed on Saturdays, it doesn't matter what you have going on in Manhattan, unless it's a MAJOR event these chicks won't budge from the local bars...........

Very true. Yea its hit or miss on both ends, but I always have a great time there, as I love my music and love to dance. And I must say, more hits than misses. I did a show a few times at Atlantis, but never been invited to do a show at Lucho's yet, as Miss Duvall always "forgets" that I was going to be in town.