View Full Version : NO!!!!!!!!!! watch me on maury on the 16th LOL

giadarling
03-15-2005, 04:54 AM
hey you guys when you get your allanah fill save room for my show it will air on the 3-16-05 its a diferent one for me because i was on maury for plastic surgery and not for is that a chick or a dude!!!! LOL

before i get all the emails!!!

keep in mind its a show and its all bout geting that face on TV LOL

by the way they used the name Ally for some reason they said gia had just beeen on so they wanted Ally!!!

make sure to watch and have fun!!

Maury Show
Episode #031605.
Guests who are obsessed with changing their looks with plastic surgery.

ann_nonymous
03-15-2005, 03:09 PM
All right....will do....I love watching Maury when you guys are on....just cant believe noone responded to your post...its always made me wonder though about Maury...since he has you ladies on alot if he doesnt have a soft ...ahem or hard spot for you guys...lol...maybe connie is more than just a woman.. :roll:

rankinworks
03-15-2005, 07:28 PM
i'll be sure to watch it gia :)

Vicki Richter
03-16-2005, 12:34 AM
I'm definitely one of Gia's biggest fan ever. That's probably a cliche, but I am just being honest. I told her that at the AVN and she didn't believe me, but I told her the same thing at the Queen Mary like 3-4 years ago. I've never seen her movies or wanked off to her (ehem, well lately) but she's the ultimate in my book. She's got so much heat. I would say the most consistently photogenic and hottest TS of all time. I think inspiration would be an understatement.

Hey Gia don't you hate it when people talk about you like you aren't there? ;)

~V~

joyboy123
03-16-2005, 08:48 AM
I'm definitely one of Gia's biggest fan ever. That's probably a cliche, but I am just being honest. I told her that at the AVN and she didn't believe me, but I told her the same thing at the Queen Mary like 3-4 years ago. I've never seen her movies or wanked off to her (ehem, well lately) but she's the ultimate in my book. She's got so much heat. I would say the most consistently photogenic and hottest TS of all time. I think inspiration would be an understatement.

Hey Gia don't you hate it when people talk about you like you aren't there? ;)

~V~
I totally agree, plus she's a complete babydoll and more feminine than most GGs.

giadarling
03-16-2005, 07:40 PM
you guys are sweeet thank you vicky your to kind and sweeeet to me!!!

thank you guys little sweeet notes like this make my stresssful days better!!

huggies

my show will be on soon so going to get ready!!!

talk soon

Gia

Bigguy
03-16-2005, 07:51 PM
I saw it a few hours ago, you are lookin good!

tsluver247
03-17-2005, 04:54 AM
I watched it and you are beautiful Ally or Gia Darling, but I am somewhat confused. :?: On the show, you said that you wanted to be like Cindy. On MTV, you say you want to be like Pamela Anderson. Which one? Regardless, you are beautiful. :P

davemaine
03-17-2005, 05:48 AM
I saw it today also caught me off guard LOLbut dam it was good to finally see a show with out seeing whoor who is not the father of someone's baby for once LOL

Alphaone
03-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Nice work Gia! You looked great on the show!

Chewbacca
03-17-2005, 09:11 AM
I also saw this today. Gia you looked wonderful. I was really intrigued by the woman that had P CUP BREASTS! She looked like Janis from the muppet show band... except with P cup breasts.

hwbs
03-17-2005, 09:20 AM
allanah isnt that the girl u did the photo shoot with from jersey when u first started the site?

Chewbacca
03-18-2005, 02:54 AM
allanah isnt that the girl u did the photo shoot with from jersey when u first started the site?

For some reason I really want to see some of those pics... maybe it's cause I like huuuuuge tits.

HTSKR
03-18-2005, 06:56 PM
She looks like Mistress Rhiannon.

If I recall, she has inflatable boobs.

RangeHova
03-19-2005, 02:11 AM
Pretty girl making a funny face. [/img]

RangeHova
03-19-2005, 02:13 AM
DAMN she is fine.

RangeHova
03-19-2005, 02:14 AM
Looks like she's ALL WOMAN to me.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-19-2005, 02:42 AM
Ha Ha

Thanks! Even though those are not the most flattering stills- it looked
much better in motion ;).

I was very pleased with the show-I was concerened b/c it was only 8 days post op but the show in my pinion went very well.

And the comments were my fave this time around-

Thats a woman
Thats JLo
Thats definately a dude!

LOL- but I have gotten a lot of positive feedback.

and yes that is Mistress Rhianon, we did a photo shoot years ago when my site first took off and u can check he out @ www.MistressRhianon.com

Thanks again!

Realgirls4me
03-19-2005, 04:35 AM
I happened to have stumbled into the last half of that show today and, yes, Allanah looked beautiful. It's kinda neat to see the girls in motion and not frozen to a picture. ...At least she didn't trip off the stage. ;)

By the way, was that also my dream (swoon) woman, Cassandra, also sharing the same stage ? The Cassandra that frequents Allanah's parties ?

Also, what's with the frequent audio breaks one is subjected to ? Are some audience members shouting disparaging remarks at the girls or something that have to be bleeped out ?

(The link didn't work, Allanah)

Bigguy
03-19-2005, 05:54 AM
Thanks! Even though those are not the most flattering stills- it looked much better in motion ;).

You look great either way, but motion is it. :D

Anthony
03-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks! Even though those are not the most flattering stills- it looked much better in motion ;).

You look great either way, but motion is it. :D

I saw the show and I must say, I was like the guy at the end of the clip...stunned! You look awesome Allanah!!!

RangeHova
03-21-2005, 07:03 AM
more[/img]

RangeHova
03-21-2005, 07:05 AM
some more

RangeHova
03-21-2005, 07:06 AM
1 more

Eric420
07-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Born a man or woman? who knows... who cares!!!

Most people who see Allanah think, "HOT CHICK!!!"

She really is as lovely as can be.

msliseboy
07-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Allanah you are SUCH a Hot Mama - you looked great on the show, to me you are a beautiful person and MORE than a woman!!

Stay Sweet