PDA

View Full Version : the "big tranny feet" debate....

mbf
07-14-2007, 04:36 PM
big feet. a topic that can be found in almost any "passability" and/or "getting clocked or not" threads.

now that finally summer has come upon us (at least to those living north of the equator) i noticed the huge number of natural born women walking on big feet (no i am not only talking bout Olivia Oil or Uma Thurman).

a visit at the beach will tell ya the same. maybe its just due to idiosyncratic nature of me beeing a foot-man. but i say, theres many of them out there.

yet i have no figures to prove those notions, i could be totally wrong, but maybe "big tranny feet" is rather a myth not a reality.

tgirlzoe
07-14-2007, 06:29 PM
i am 5'6" and wear a size 10-11 in us women's, it's above-average but not freakishly large. in contrast, another mtf friend of mine wears 7-8. after coming home shopping and complaining to another (gg) friend about how it's hard to find cute shoes above an 8, and that i have huge feet blah blah blah, we took off our shoes and put our feet together and they were like exactly the same size.

Odelay
07-14-2007, 07:14 PM
i am 5'6" and wear a size 10-11 in us women's, it's above-average but not freakishly large. in contrast, another mtf friend of mine wears 7-8. after coming home shopping and complaining to another (gg) friend about how it's hard to find cute shoes above an 8, and that i have huge feet blah blah blah, we took off our shoes and put our feet together and they were like exactly the same size.

:lol:

As a foot guy myself, I say... it's not the size, it's how she uses them. lol But more seriously, some larger TS feet are cool but I can't say I'm attracted to all of 'em. Usually the smaller the better but it's not an ironclad rule with me.

Sometimes, however, feet can make the difference. Once met a woman at a group ski vacation. Attractive, 40-ish in age. Then that night we're both waiting to use the bathroom and I see her bare feet and think "whoa, those are perfect." Struck up a nice little thing with her for a couple of months, as a result of primarily seeing her feet.

tgirlzoe
07-14-2007, 07:56 PM
http://stockroom.com/common/images/products/C804/C804.jpg

The SiFeet Pussy Foot is the ultimate fantasy sex toy for foot fetishists. This size 6, 100% silicone foot is cast in pure silicone from a real life actual, beautiful female foot. In the sole of this lovely foot is a fully functional and totally fuck-able silicone vagina. $105 per foot. source (http://stockroom.com/SiFeet-Pussy-Foot-P2958.aspx)

gunn
07-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Ilike feet to and as in every thing else size matters.But i have no problem if they are well gromed.

LG
07-14-2007, 08:07 PM
The SiFeet Pussy Foot is the ultimate fantasy sex toy for foot fetishists. This size 6, 100% silicone foot is cast in pure silicone from a real life actual, beautiful female foot. In the sole of this lovely foot is a fully functional and totally fuck-able silicone vagina. $105 per foot. source (http://stockroom.com/SiFeet-Pussy-Foot-P2958.aspx)
LOL
And for the bottoms amongst you, I present the dildo sandal. Enjoy!
http://www.baciamishop.net/inc/cache//shop_art_foto_6413.jpg
http://www.baciamishop.net/prodotti.php?id_subcat=293&id_scheda=6413
:lol:

By the way, I think we just fucked up the thread, zoe.

Sorry, mbf...

justatransgirl
07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I dunno - I have big feet and big hands and nobody seems to care.

And we hang out at the beach two or three days a week and swim in the pool daily.

I think only homophobes give a hoot anymore.

My only complaint is WalMart stopped carrying 11's and 12's in shoes. What's up with that?

Giggle,
TS Jamie

youcancallmeclaire
07-14-2007, 11:27 PM
My hands and my feet are average; an 8w/US, but they're so goddamn bony. I HATE IT.

(argh)

TJT
07-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Zoe,my GG wife wears the same shoe size as you. (Heck she's the same height too) She's always had tough time finding shoes.

There is a closeout clothing chain called Gabriel Brothers located in the upper/mid-Ohio Valley (Ohio,Western PA.,WV) that she buys a lot of quality shoes. I don't know if they have a website?

As she caters to my perversions re: her feet,she's not going there for Janet Reno type stuff? She always talks about the number of TG's/CD's she runs into buying shoes there.

They get womens designer clothing in odd sizes too,but you really need to check it out carefully when you buy it? Some of it is fine,other stuff will have major or minor flaws. You can buy quality stuff there but you have to dig for it.

Chaotic
07-15-2007, 06:03 AM
Well, I've heard from more than one source that the average shoe size for GG's in North America these days is about a 9-9 1/2 US women's, so I don't imagine alot of TG's are really that much bigger than their GG counterparts.

But hey! Everybody's different! I'm a guy and my feet are tiny to the point of freaky. :wink:

TomSelis
07-15-2007, 07:42 AM
My buddy is 5'11, she wears a size 6 (I'm assuming in men's) and has tiny hands.

Kabuki
07-15-2007, 10:17 AM
I like a girl with cute feet. If the girl has a good pedicure or her feet are just groomed nice...size is not a factor. You can certainly catch me massaging my next GF's feet 8)

mbf
07-15-2007, 06:27 PM
just to clear things up.

yes, i m a leg n feet man. but i m not particularly in big feet. i just pay more attention to them and thats where i noticed women have large feet too

;)

Tanuki
07-15-2007, 07:03 PM
I remember reading something on some website about how brazilian girls have HUGE feet because the silicone injected into their butts eventually slide via gravity downward and end up in there feets.. Pretty sure I read this on a grooby site.

peggygee
07-16-2007, 09:09 AM
Ive been alive long enough to realize that Americans are getting fatter,
we're getting bigger and taller, and our feet are keeping pace. Podiatric
historian William Rossi says that this enlarging trend has been going on
for about 150 years. Women's feet have grown larger because of
improved health care and nutrition.

At the beginning of the 20th century, the average American woman wore
a 3.5 or a 4; by the 1940s she was strapping on a 5.5. According to The
Professional Shoe Fitting Manual, the average American adult female's
shoe size in the 1960s was a 5.5 or a 6; in the '70s, it climbed to about
7.5; and in the '80s, it reached 8 or 8.5.

No stats have been added yet for the '90s, but you can do the math: By
now, the average women's size could hover somewhere in the 9s.
Besides, due to regular wear and tear, foot ligaments and joints stretch—
which means that over the course of a lifetime, shoe size tends to
increase by about one size.

Get much past a 12, though, and you have to elbow aside the cross-
dressers at a store like Washington, D.C.'s Dream Dresser, which carries
women's footwear in sizes as large as 15, thanks to a kind of house-label
arrangement with a handful of manufacturers.

:roll:

http://www.podiatrists.org/visitors/foothealth/general/women/

http://www.slate.com/id/2065546/

tsmandy
07-16-2007, 08:22 PM
I have the unfortunate foot size of 13.5 narrow. Finding cute shoes that are 13.5 is possible, but good luck finding 13.5 narrow.

I have long thin feet. So that leaves me....um...not much.

Fortunately I have a multitude of characteristics that people notice before my feet.

TsVanessa69
07-17-2007, 04:54 AM
I dunno - I have big feet and big hands and nobody seems to care.

And we hang out at the beach two or three days a week and swim in the pool daily.

I think only homophobes give a hoot anymore.

My only complaint is WalMart stopped carrying 11's and 12's in shoes. What's up with that?

Giggle,
TS Jamie
Walmart? Who buys shoes at walmart?
I am 6ft tall and a size 11. It goes with my body, and I have over 350 pairs of shoes, I just left NYC and snapped up 2 lovely pairs of gold shoes off of 8th and University. More and more stores are carrying larger sizes, Paris Hilton is an 11 too. Tons of great shoes in ou size, you just have to be a shopaholic like me!
not counting boots
and flipflops
and tennis shoes
i shop too much i guess

TsVanessa69
07-17-2007, 05:03 AM
I remember reading something on some website about how brazilian girls have HUGE feet because the silicone injected into their butts eventually slide via gravity downward and end up in there feets.. Pretty sure I read this on a grooby site.
That doesn't even make sense. People say the stupidest things sometimes
If silicone did slide down your leg, as it has in some girls
it wouldn't make your foot bigger

wendy48088
07-17-2007, 05:05 AM
As long as you can pay your credit card bill, and don't have a bunch of unopened bags and boxes from the stores laying around the house, you're not shopping too much.

Were do you shop? Online or places in Chicago?

It could be worse - I shop online at Payless.com and at the Payless stores near Detroit because I wear a 12 Wide in a Women's shoe size.

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/SLCategory.aspx?TLC=Womens&SLC=&Size=12Wide&ShopBySize=1

I am an 11, and I have over 350 pairs of shoes
not counting boots
and flipflops
and tennis shoes
i shop too much i guess

TsVanessa69
07-17-2007, 05:31 AM
As long as you can pay your credit card bill, and don't have a bunch of unopened bags and boxes from the stores laying around the house, you're not shopping too much.

Were do you shop? Online or places in Chicago?

It could be worse - I shop online at Payless.com and at the Payless stores near Detroit because I wear a 12 Wide in a Women's shoe size.

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/SLCategory.aspx?TLC=Womens&SLC=&Size=12Wide&ShopBySize=1

I am an 11, and I have over 350 pairs of shoes
not counting boots
and flipflops
and tennis shoes
i shop too much i guess
I am too scared to shop online, I have to try the shoes on before I buy them, as some brands run bigger or smaller. I shop at Nordstroms, Nordstoms Rack, now they go to 13 W. and have very trendy shoes
In NYC Petit Peton, 41 which is and 11, or any store on 8th Street,being an 11 is not all that bad, I get alot of shoes at 9West and Macys too. Also we have Skyscaper heels, but I just hate those tacky acrily stripper platforms, screams dollar store whore. You learn which brands carry your size through years of good hard shopping!

wendy48088
07-17-2007, 06:16 AM
Vanessa,

Thank you for the information - I would have never guessed that the fancier stores like Nordstoms go to 13 W - I will have to check them out.

By the way - I went to your web site ( http://www.tsvanessa69.com/ ) and from the entry way to the Photos (those pictures looked like they were of your feet in those shoes, but I wasn't 100% sure) and for sure they are your feet in those shoes.

Well, all I can say is - WOW! - You sure have some amazingly pretty feet!

Also, your web site is very well done - Very professional looking and all great photos of you!

Hope you don't mind - I took your main picture and converted it from .png to .jpg and am posting it here - It's just a great picture!

I am too scared to shop online, I have to try the shoes on before I buy them, as some brands run bigger or smaller. I shop at Nordstroms, Nordstoms Rack, now they go to 13 W. and have very trendy shoes
In NYC Petit Peton, 41 which is and 11, or any store on 8th Street,being an 11 is not all that bad, I get alot of shoes at 9West and Macys too. Also we have Skyscaper heels, but I just hate those tacky acrily stripper platforms, screams dollar store whore. You learn which brands carry your size through years of good hard shopping!