PDA

View Full Version : Take This Thread To The Beach & Knock Out It's 2 Front T

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Just heard about a trail that is going on in West Palm Beach Fl.

A ts was beat up after getting clocked by the teen that she was having some fun with in the back seat of his car.

He became furious when she was packing more meat than he had planned on and beat her up.

I want to stir the pot up here....He is or they are thinking of charging him with a Hate Crime....Why?

I have a few TS/CD friends that play this same game and have watched them do it in the night clubs of L.A. every weekend.

They get all dressed up and go to these Str8 clubs and pick up guys that have no clue they are a Ts.

The poor guy is half drunk and thinks he has just hit the Jackpot and gets to have these hot "chicks" for the night.

I watch them leave together...1 on 1, 2 on 1, even 3 on 1... and shake my head.

My Point: If those guys find out that they are being tricked by these Ts who are out there playing games on them...and gets their ass beat...should the guys be charged with a (Hate Crime)?

I say...Hell No!

Nikki

Shemale Lover
07-11-2007, 07:12 PM
As a matter of fact this was the story that I wrote about earlier today at the blog (http://www.transladyboy.com/shemale-news/teen-beats-transsexual.html).

The 17-year-old high school student met a 39-year-old TS, who he thought to be a woman. He invited her in a car where they had oral sex while his friend was driving. Then, when she got on top of him, he realized that she is not a "real" woman and had breast implants and a penis.

A witness saw what happened next: The teen shouted for help, dragged her through the sand, beat her head against the lifeguard stand and punched out her front teeth.

Now he faces a hate crime charge....

Legend
07-11-2007, 07:12 PM
It's a hate crime because they got beat up because of their gender,however i think its f**king crazy for a ts to do that because its extremely dangerous,everytime i think about that kind of situation its remind me of the gwen incident and what can go wrong.

I don't understand why girls do that anyway,why don't they go after guys who specifically like them oh wait don't they consider them gay.

DJ_Asia
07-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Its not a hate crime...dude was excessive in knocking out her teeth,but he didnt go out looking for a tranny to beat.

He was the victim and the fucked up American legal system again allows the guilty to turn the tables and make themselves the victims.

loki
07-11-2007, 07:19 PM
What if the ts was in his mind a "real" women".What if the man in question was to drunk to tell the difference or care at the moment.Way to many unanswered questions if you want a legal answer. But in my opinion he should have said "oh shit,thats not want i was looking for". If you are being violently assaulted it is a hate crime. If violence is involved hate is also.

Odelay
07-11-2007, 07:22 PM
My Point: If those guys find out that they are being tricked by these Ts who are out there playing games on them...and gets their ass beat...should the guys be charged with a (Hate Crime)?

I say...Hell No!

Nikki

Interesting post, Nikki. It does seem as if the T-girls you're referring to are doing it for thrill seeking purposes, and that probably changes the context entirely. If a person is willing to engage in high risk thrill seeking, they need to accept most if not all of the consequences.

That's not to say the guy shouldn't be charged with assault. Assault is assault unless it's self defense.

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 07:29 PM
It's a hate crime because they got beat up because of their gender......

They got beat up because they presented themself as a girl and later got found out they were a cd or ts...

They got beat up because they Lied.

Why should the guy go to jail for an extra 10-20 years because of this?

I don't understand why girls do that anyway,why do they go after guys who specifically like them or wait don't they consider them gay.

They do it for Sport...and think they are so funny

They do it coz they dont like the quality of guy that goes to the TS clubs where the guys all know the deal.

They do it to pretend they are a real girl and have a guy who knows nothing of the CD/Ts world so they feel "normal"

They do it and I am sorry but I really do not feel sorry for them if they guy gets mad and freaks out...

Play the game straight-up....go to Str8 clubs and let the guys know you are a Ts or Cd... and take it from there

Nikki

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 07:34 PM
What if the ts was in his mind a "real" women".What if the man in question was to drunk to tell the difference or care at the moment.Way to many unanswered questions if you want a legal answer. But in my opinion he should have said "oh shit,thats not want i was looking for". If you are being violently assaulted it is a hate crime. If violence is involved hate is also.

She does not have it in her mind she is a Real woman...if she has a Package and fake Tits...she is a TS

Even post ops should tell guys that they use to be a Guy...it does not matter what the Gurl thinks of herself as...it matters what the guy thinks.

The guy thinks she is a girl and goes with her because of it.

loki
07-11-2007, 07:34 PM
And another thing why didn't that kind of shit happen to me is what in want to know!!The only kind of pounding that would have been going on would have have been the friendly kind.

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Interesting post, Nikki. It does seem as if the T-girls you're referring to are doing it for thrill seeking purposes, and that probably changes the context entirely. If a person is willing to engage in high risk thrill seeking, they need to accept most if not all of the consequences.

That's not to say the guy shouldn't be charged with assault. Assault is assault unless it's self defense.

100% right on

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Its not a hate crime...dude was excessive in knocking out her teeth,but he didnt go out looking for a tranny to beat.

He was the victim and the fucked up American legal system again allows the guilty to turn the tables and make themselves the victims.

Hell Yes!

tgirlzoe
07-11-2007, 07:39 PM
I'm not sure what a 39 year old was doing getting on top of a 17 year old boy anyway in a car and whatnot. I guess that he picked her up for a carjob and she assumed he knew or something like that. Who knows? Some girls would do oral without saying anything, like the sweet young girl on "Paris is Burning" who got killed after doing a carjob and not telling the guy.

Oh, reading the news article linked gives a different picture. They were both drunk and the guy was assaulting the girl. The guy just said she was all over him because he's trying to get a "gay panic" defense ~ "this tranny tried to rape me with her big scary giant cock*, so I just had to beat her half to death!"

She doesn't want to push for a hate crime, it's the state that's doing that. She also doesn't want to see him charged as an adult and he's not being but I disagree. He was 17 then so it's not like he's 14, he went out, got drunk and beat up this tgirl he met that night for whatever reason and he should get a couple years for that because he made those choices. I commend her for her mercy, though.

~~~
* Yes, not all guys fantasize about this LOL. Also, bonus points in the jury box if she's black and masculine and he's a poor skinny naive white boy...

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 07:39 PM
And another thing why didn't that kind of shit happen to me is what in want to know!!The only kind of pounding that would have been going on would have have been the friendly kind.

LOL...well come to Palm Springs Cali and I will give you that Erotic Adventure... :D

Legend
07-11-2007, 07:51 PM
A witness on the beach that night, a mechanic from Lake Worth, testified that he forced her to kneel in the sand while he punched her, and slammed her head into a lifeguard stand where he was sitting. The impact shook the stand, he said.

Assistant State Attorney Sarah Willis stressed in her closing argument that the teen returned to the scene when he had the opportunity to leave. The witness said the beating victim didn't resist or fight back in any way. Sandman testified that the teen told her he had no injuries but ``some sissy scratches.''

That f**king disturbing,why she let him beat her and then not appear in court.

loki
07-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Now your just teasing me.Shame shame.

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 07:54 PM

Well that's my job...LOL

Oh...by the way.... I am a TS (I am packing something extra in my pretty pink silky panties)

Nikki

tgirlzoe
07-11-2007, 07:56 PM
I don't understand why girls do that anyway,why do they go after guys who specifically like them or wait don't they consider them gay.

They do it coz they dont like the quality of guy that goes to the TS clubs where the guys all know the deal.

They do it to pretend they are a real girl and have a guy who knows nothing of the CD/Ts world so they feel "normal"

They do it and I am sorry but I really do not feel sorry for them if they guy gets mad and freaks out...

Play the game straight-up....go to Str8 clubs and let the guys know you are a Ts or Cd... and take it from there

Nikki

Obviously, taking the boy's story as the accurate one (which I doubt), trying to have sex with a guy while forgetting to mention one very important detail is rather stupid.

I said this is another recent thread but I'll say it again here. I've made out with guys who didn't know what I had between my legs and I did my damnedest to hide it. I'm not stupid and I avoid doing anything in a situation where I can get hurt. It's better if other people are around if you don't really know the guy, whether your're TS or not. However, I don't think it's wrong ~ I'm a girl, he's a boy, he likes me, I like him. If we're not going to have sex, why should I say anything? Nothing we're doing involves whatever is between my legs.

I think the line is crossed when genitals are out, whether they're his or mine. My own personal policy is not to have oral sex or anything like that with a guy unless he knows about me. This is for my own safety, not because I think it's a lie of omission. It's not a lie. Whatever he takes my gender for is his decision. If he sees me as a girl, a tranny or a cute crossdressing girly boy, that's up to him. I am who I am but of course I'd like to be seen as a girl all the time, no matter what state of undress I'm in.

Post-op, I would have sex with a guy without saying anything. Then it becomes a relationship thing ~ at what point is it serious enough to talk about your past. People have gone their whole lives with husbands who don't know. I think that's mainly in the past though, when husbands remained willfully ignorant of the lives of their wives and before they realized that dribbling blood on a pad and throwing it in the trash isn't going to pass for a period. My past is part of what made me who I am today, for better or worse, I wish it was different but it wasn't and if I'm going to share my life with someone, I need to share all of it.

But open up to a drunk boy at a party? Hardly.

loki
07-11-2007, 08:09 PM

Well that's my job...LOL

Oh...by the way.... I am a TS (I am packing something extra in my pretty pink silky panties)

NikkiI do enjoy the photos in your personal gallery. Nice bod and beautiful eyes..

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 08:15 PM
I've made out with guys who didn't know what I had between my legs and I did my damnedest to hide it.

Your your hiding it because you know that there is a 99% chance that he would not be making out with you if you told him that you are not a girl.

As soon as you touch him in anyway and he has it in his mind that you are a GG, you are playing the game.

I don't think it's wrong ~ I'm a girl, he's a boy, he likes me, I like him. If we're not going to have sex, why should I say anything? Nothing we're doing involves whatever is between my legs.

You are not a girl you are a Ts you were not born a GG and no matter how much you try to work your mind around it you will never be a GG.

You should say something because he thinks you have a wet, moist, pink pussy under your panties...not a Cock Prob bigger than his.

Right...so Ts should not be messing with druck boys at parties...and if they do and get caught...they get what they deserve for playing the game.

Mr_Choc69
07-11-2007, 08:24 PM

Agreed - He reacted to what he perceived as a highly unusual situation. He did not go out looking for people to strike. Did he go to far? Yes. Hate Crime? No.

Legend
07-11-2007, 08:26 PM
nicki i know its definitly not right for a ts to do that but i don't understand "your they get what they deserve" logic so if she gets killed she deserved that?

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 08:49 PM
nicki i know its definitely not for a ts to do that right but i don't understand "your they get what they deserve" logic so if she gets killed she deserved that?

They put themselves in the situation to be hurt.

If you go walking around at night in Gang Territory and get your ass beat...do you think the cops are going to have much sympathy for you?

So why should we have sympathy for someone that put themselves into a situation with a high probability of a violent outcome.

You think that a Male (with all that entails) should just be expected to laugh and say..."oh good one you got me....go on little ts no thank you I dont want your fat cock, I am really looking for a cute girl...thanx for tricking me though and making me look like a complete fool in front of everyone and myself"

So if you want to play pie-in-the-sky with human social theory and logic.

Do I think a Ts deserves to Die for playing the game...No

Am I going to stand at their grave with a rose and a tear if it does happen...No

Fooling guys is a serious game TS & CD play with a serious probability of a violent outcome if caught...

"you mess with the bull - you get the horns baby"

BlackAdder
07-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Total 100% agreement Nikk...

If your deliberately out to trick someone, you get what you deserve...

Dont mind Legend, hes a youngin and doesnt understand alot of things.

mpcc2004
07-11-2007, 09:00 PM
The kid should get charged with assault, but not a hate crime and the woman should get charged with statutory rape because the kid is underage.

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 09:10 PM
The kid should get charged with assault, but not a hate crime and the woman should get charged with statutory rape because the kid is underage.

LOL...perfect!

Tomfurbs
07-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Ultimately though, why the hell did the kid feel he had the right to beat her up. Everyone seems to be forgetting this fact, and just assuming that it is natural for people to be unnecessarily violent. He should have just walked away, rather than acting like an idiot.

You cannot just resort to violence when people piss you off. My bank manager is constantly trying to pull the wool over my eyes, it does not justify me beating the crap out of him.

But it seems to be agreed upon that it was not a hate crime.

arnie666
07-11-2007, 09:16 PM
A few months back me and my mates were talking about a similar issue in the pub. About what we would do if the girl we were with turned out to be a tranny . Most of them would be very upset to say the least if that happened to them. I even made a thread on here about it and viki Richter confessed to str8 male buggering :D while on her hols in London (I know you were only joking Viki ... well if you weren't could you let me know when you over here again and what pub you are targeting thanks 8) )

There were then stories of the famous tranny who would drive around a town near me picking up drunken young men and offer them a 'ride home'. The bloke would think 'wow a hot chick offering me a lift' and get in. He would be found a few hours later with his trousers around his ankles knocked out at a bus stop after the tranny had had her way with him.

Or the infamous taxis in cypus where blokes would get bummed by what they thought were women. Much merriment ensued after that discussing what we would do in that situation. What you would tell your m8's etc.But what if those ts's in those stories were true picked up a guy who realised what was going on and she got the worst of it? should he be charged with a h8 crime too?

i do have a serious point to make however , it seems recently that str8 men have to accept this kind of thing and if they don't they are shock horror 'homophobic' and need to loosen up. I do think the bloke in question went over the top by knocking her teeth out but 'hate crime' ? him and his m8's were not out for a spot of queer bashing.... Should he have just dropped his boxers to prove he is Gay/bi/lesbian and transgender friendly?

She at the end of the day made a choice to do what she did and what she is doing is risky. I might be okay with it but some males no quite a few would react rather differently to me.I think in fact he should be punished for what he did to her, as I would never hit a woman as to me it is the same as hitting a child and many ts's are no stronger than women .But calling this a hate crime is taking the piss.

Legend
07-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Ultimately though, why the hell did the kid feel he had the right to beat her up. Everyone seems to be forgetting this fact, and just assuming that it is natural for people to be unnecessarily violent. He should have just walked away, rather than acting like an idiot.

You cannot just resort to violence when people piss you off. My bank manager is constantly trying to pull the wool over my eyes, it does not justify me beating the crap out of him.

But it seems to be agreed upon that it was not a hate crime.

co-sign,violence really doesn't solve anything.

mbf
07-11-2007, 09:27 PM

Nikki

physical violence as a resort just cuz you have been lied to?
yes, he damn should go to jail. an assault is an assault. period.

that said i have a similar approach to the "trickster" thing as you have nikkitsfun. i have a t-friend who used to play the same game up until she got robbed off her money and credit card. that lesson was well-deserved.

BUT physical violence is unacceptable in any case as the first step. self defence is a different matter.

tgirlzoe
07-11-2007, 09:29 PM
I've made out with guys who didn't know what I had between my legs and I did my damnedest to hide it.

Your your hiding it because you know that there is a 99% chance that he would not be making out with you if you told him that you are not a girl.

As soon as you touch him in anyway and he has it in his mind that you are a GG, you are playing the game.

You could take that to any extreme you want. If a guy is flirting with me, he's flirting with me because he sees me as a female. Do I have to make an announcement to everyone in the surrounding area that they should not see me as a female because I'm really just a silly little boy "disguised" as a girl? You can draw your line where you want and I'll draw mine. It's still only about safety, not truth.

I don't think it's wrong ~ I'm a girl, he's a boy, he likes me, I like him. If we're not going to have sex, why should I say anything? Nothing we're doing involves whatever is between my legs.

You are not a girl you are a Ts you were not born a GG and no matter how much you try to work your mind around it you will never be a GG.

I didn't say "GG", did I? I said "girl". I'm not one to repeat things about how "I'm just a girl with a defect" or whatever but come on. I didn't transition to be TS. This physical androgyny is just the temporary state that I'm in and I do resent the fact that most boys turn and run simply because of that. I'm not all about hating on my penis, I just hate the social situation that it puts me in.

You should say something because he thinks you have a wet, moist, pink pussy under your panties...not a Cock Prob bigger than his.

Anyone can think whatever they want to think, it's not my problem. It's not about truth.

Anyway, what about when I do have "a wet, moist, pink pussy"? My original plan at 16 was to try to convince my parents to help pay for transition and have SRS by 21 and continue on my merry little way. Instead they kicked me out and here I am 22 and far from that. After I do continue on my merry little way, why should I say a damn word to anyone unless it involves part of emotional intimacy. Even my closest friends now, other than those I have known since before (who I'm not really too close to anyway anymore), I haven't told because I don't want them to treat me different and I don't even know where to begin to breech the subject. But if you're close to someone in a relationship and such, I think you shouldn't avoid the topic. You have to say something about the first 16 years of your life!

Right...so Ts should not be messing with druck boys at parties...and if they do and get caught...they get what they deserve for playing the game.

Get caught doing what? Being normal for a change? How horrible!

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Everyone seems to be forgetting this fact, and just assuming that it is natural for people to be unnecessarily violent....You cannot just resort to violence when people piss you off.... My bank manager is constantly trying to pull the wool over my eyes, it does not justify me beating the crap out of him.

LOL...yea in a perfect world....

Hmmmmmmmmm...now I know I am just a silly Filipina educated in a province outside of Cebu.

But I think it is the "Nature of Man" to be extremely violent and it's only with Laws of Society has the nature of the beast been tamed.

And when Man is put into a situation where his sexuality and pride are at risk of being publicly displayed in an uncommon light, you will get some of the most violent of outcomes.

Moreover, if my bank manager rips me off...and If I were not such a "Lady" I would hike up my skirt an jump over the desk and beat him down... :twisted:

nikkitsfun
07-11-2007, 09:48 PM
If a guy is flirting with me, he's flirting with me because he sees me as a female.

I will again say he is flirting with you because you look like a Girl...and if he knows you are a Ts and goes forward then it's all good.

I'm just a girl with a defect" or whatever but come on. I didn't transition to be TS. This physical androgyny is just the temporary state ...My original plan at 16 was to try to convince my parents to help pay for transition and have SRS by 21

And so on....not getting into a Quagmire of Quicksand about all the deep emotional reasons why u are what u r... We all have our stories and history of why we are here and who we are....

Staying on Topic is: Hate Crime or not....

Get caught doing what? Being normal for a change? How horrible!

Being Normal?....point of entire topic is Tricking Guys and the price paid for it and if tears should be shed and the person be charged with a HATE CRIME.

Yes Yes Yes...all we all want to Save the Whales and Dophins.

We all want world peace and for everyone to go to bed with a full belly.

And so on....

The point is this...you are playing a very serious game when tricking guys and do not be suprised if you get your ass beat because of it.

I'm Done stiring the pot...and will go back to posting my sexy pics to turn guys on who know I am a ts and get them to join my site...LOL

Peace & Love to all in the World.... :lol:

Nikki

LTR_Seeker
07-11-2007, 10:07 PM
It not wise on her part to do stuff like that just go with en who love ts & wont get teeth busted out to me kinda begging for trouble

peggygee
07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/569/story/158689.html

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/miamiheraldcom.gif

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/miamiheraldsub.jpg

WEST PALM BEACH

No hate crime in beating of transsexual

A teenage boy didn't commit a hate crime when he battered a
transsexual, a judge ruled Monday.

BY KATHLEEN CHAPMAN
The Palm Beach Post

WEST PALM BEACH -- The teen who beat a 39-year-old after finding out she was a pre-operative transsexual is guilty of aggravated battery but not a hate crime, Palm Beach County Juvenile Court Judge Peter Blanc ruled Monday.

The teen had been under house arrest since July 2006, when he confessed to police he beat a transsexual he thought was a woman.

He told Palm Beach police that he and a buddy were out to pick up girls on a Friday night when they met the 39-year-old outside a bar on Clematis Street. The teen, then 17, said she performed oral sex on him in the back seat of his friend's car, then came with him to Palm Beach after midnight. The teen told police that he was trying to have sex on the beach when he felt a male organ.

''And then it gets worse, like some sort of a bad movie,'' the teen's attorney John Brewer said in closing arguments. She then threatened the boy, Brewer said, saying she would kill him and his family if he ruined her reputation.

Palm Beach police Sgt. Jennifer Sandman, who interviewed the teen on the morning of the incident, testified at Monday's trial in juvenile court that he seemed arrogant and told her he beat the transsexual until his hand was sore. He said he left to look for his cellphone in his friend's car, then returned to beat the 39-year-old again. A witness on the beach that night, a mechanic from Lake Worth, testified that he forced her to kneel in the sand while he punched her, and slammed her head into a lifeguard stand where he was sitting. The impact shook the stand, he said.

ONE DEGREE ELEVATION

The state of Florida elevates a charge by one degree when the defendant intentionally selects a victim because of prejudice. Blanc said Monday that he doesn't feel the boy was guilty as charged of a first-degree felony hate crime. The teen didn't seem to beat the victim because of sexual orientation, Blanc said, but because of anger and a desire for retribution.

Blanc didn't buy the teen's argument of self-defense. ''Your anger, from your perspective, and from many other people's perspective, may be justifiable anger,'' Blanc said. ``But the act that you committed in that anger cannot be justified under our existing system of laws.''

Assistant State Attorney Sarah Willis stressed in her closing argument that the teen returned to the scene when he had the opportunity to leave. The witness said the beating victim didn't resist or fight back in any way. Sandman testified that the teen told her he had no injuries but ``some sissy scratches.''

Florida's Castle Doctrine law, which overturned court rulings that said people had a duty to retreat from violent encounters except inside their homes, has changed the legal standard for self-defense, the judge said. Still, Blanc said, ``the court sincerely hopes that doctrine has not so changed to the extent that it would justify what occurred here.''

He released the teen, now 18, from house arrest before a scheduled sentencing hearing in August, saying that the teen could work, go to summer school and travel outside the house as long as his father was with him. Blanc will decide next month what sentence the teen will receive for the second-degree felony of aggravated battery.

OUTRAGED FATHER

The teen's father expressed outrage in court that his son was being prosecuted, but the 39-year-old has not been charged with a crime. Florida law also makes it a second-degree felony for a 39-year-old to have sex with a 16-year-old or 17-year-old.

Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office spokesman Mike Edmondson said that, in general, his office rarely prosecutes sex crimes with victims approaching their 18th birthdays.

The 39-year-old in this case denies that any sexual activity took place, and said she thought the boy was in his early 20s.

But Brewer said the boy is obviously younger than 20. He's just a ''vulnerable-looking stripling,'' Brewer said.

There's a reason why it's illegal for a mature adult to have sex with someone that age, Brewer said in his closing argument, and that's because teens are more fragile than adults.

A case that was already extremely unusual became even more so, Blanc said, because the beating victim did not appear in court to testify.

Blanc decided that he would consider testimony from police and an eyewitness as he would in a murder trial, where the victim cannot tell the story in court.

Alison Faraday
07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Entree Alisen..

Transvestites and transsexuals who think they are safe and that rights and laws will protect them are completely and undeniably whacko. Sorry to put it quite like that for anyone in disagreement.

This is partly why I have very little to do with transsexuals at all. They are risk takers, attention seekers, and they thrive on controversy, most of which they generate themselves and then complain about afterwards.

As a civilised society we have laws and morals. They tell us what is right and wrong. And then we have people. Now the rules of people are quite different to the rules laid down by society.

If a transsexual tricks a straight guy without remorse or explanation then they are fair game. It is not a hate crime. Any assault is assault although both parties are victims, again referring back to those laws I mentioned. The people's laws and the laws of society.

I don't know what happened here but in many cases there is more to the story than is told. For the straight guy it's swayed in his favour, and for the transsexual telling the story it is swayed in theirs. But of course, it is mostly straight people who write for newspapers.

Repeatedly I have clashed with transvestites and transsexuals, unbelievable isn't it. Anyway, they have strange ideas that they can do what they want and when they want. And while arguing with them through a keyboard as they sit at home revelling in their panty fantasy, you may as well not bother.

I speak from experience. ...it's all in the approach. A transsexual can behave in a way such that they will be subject to persecution. A transsexual, equally, can behave in a way such they are accepted. I know which I prefer.

The only threat to me comes from transsexuals and transvestites, that's from experience of having done nothing, so now I speak. I have been recently removed from a TG site as I am a GG, apparently. I hate them. They're jealous, perculiar, and they behave in this manly facsimile of how they think a woman behaves.

I think I may wear myself out should I continue.

TomSelis
07-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Interesting thread....

peggygee
07-11-2007, 10:32 PM
I try to never be a person who rushes to judgment. I attempt to
gather all of the pertinent facts before rendering a decision.

Not being privvy to all of the information in this matter, I
will not say that the adjudication was faulty.

However, if not in fact meeting all of the requisite elements
to constitute a hate crime, this case comes dangerously too
close.

In the present discussion, it is highly relevant to state what
defines a 'hate crime'.

Definition of a Hate Crime:

A hate crime is a criminal act against a person or property in which the
perpetrator chooses the victim because of the victim's real or perceived
race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or
gender.

(Please note that state laws may differ in some respects.) See State Hate
Crimes Statutory Provisions Map

http://www.adl.org/learn/hate_crimes_laws/map_frameset.html

BeardedOne
07-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Being somewhat socialy inept, I tend not to weigh in on this sort of thing very much. I really can't be considered very qualified in things that affect other people because I have so distanced myself from the 'human' race as to be either naive or ignorant to many of the matters that are discussed in current events.

However...

Is this a 'hate crime'? No, not really. Only if one can catalogue the 'gay panic defense' as such (And that, already, is such a hazy dodge that it is difficult to define or justify).

But I see the article that PeggyGee posted and read:

He said he left to look for his cellphone in his friend's car, then returned to beat the 39-year-old again.

That tells me that it is two seperate incidents and worthy of two seperate charges and an extended sentence.

But life sux, so that won't happen.

tsntx
07-11-2007, 11:06 PM
you play w/ fire, youre gonna get burned... she got what she had coming to her as far as im concerned... anyone that does that to men deserves a beating... so that way they will HOPEFULLY stop doing that shit and giving all ts's a bad name... like how society thinks we transition just to fuck straight men w/o telling them... assault charge should stick... nothing else.

goldensamba
07-11-2007, 11:22 PM
you play w/ fire, youre gonna get burned... she got what she had coming to her as far as im concerned... anyone that does that to men deserves a beating... so that way they will HOPEFULLY stop doing that shit and giving all ts's a bad name... like how society thinks we transition just to fuck straight men w/o telling them... assault charge should stick... nothing else.

This goes back to what I was saying the other day about TS's going to straight clubs and not telling the other party before hooking up. This should never happen but knowing the risks and doing it are just stupid. I guess it's just another way to thin the herd.

Rod la Rod
07-12-2007, 12:49 AM
There is no way that the "Nicki" posting here is actually a TS.
"Nicki" is a dude who is deeply disturbed by HIS homosexual feelings.
You fags Are crazy?
It is not OK to beat somebody's teeth out because you are disturbed by your own desire to suck a cock.
I just wish this 39 year old tranny had beaten this 17 year old punk's ass.

Remember Gwen Araujo you cunts.

http://sf.metblogs.com/archives/2005/09/may_you_rest_no.phtml

tsntx
07-12-2007, 12:53 AM
You fags Are crazy?
It is not OK to beat somebody's teeth out because you are disturbed by your own desire to suck a cock.
I just wish this 39 year old tranny had beaten this 17 year old's punks ass.

i disagree w/ you completely... and im a ts.

she didnt need to get her teeth knocked in but i bet the next time she goes to trick a straight guy into fucking her she goes "oh yeah this was a bad idea last time" and stops

the guy had no desire to suck cock.. once he found out she was a ts he freaked out... and rightfully so... girls like this give ts a bad name and she had it coming.. shes lucky he didnt kill her.

Legend
07-12-2007, 12:54 AM
You fags Are crazy?
I just wish this 39 year old tranny had beaten this 17 year old's punks ass.

How can you forget about that poor girl,i just don't beleive in that she deserves a beating attitude.Violence shouldn't be the answer to everything maybe jail time but not being beaten to a bloody pulp.

Alison Faraday
07-12-2007, 01:22 AM
She did not deserve a beating, but that's a matter of personal opinion. Personally I'd find quite it amusing although VERY risky. I can understand the rush though.

However. This comes back to the law of society and the law of the street.

Society says that a woman can walk home alone from a nightclub without fear of attack.

Common sense says that she would be mad to do so.

Just as transsexuals do not pick up straight guys for an adrenaline fix or to impress their mates.

This conversation is daft. It's like having a discussion about being knocked down by a car after having deliberately ran in front of it.

Tomfurbs
07-12-2007, 01:27 AM
Er... Rod La Rod, Nikkitsfun is most definitely a TS.

Check your facts b4 firing off a response

Tomfurbs
07-12-2007, 01:28 AM
Bottom line is, don't ever feel self-righteous enough to beat somone up, unless they attack you first, for pete's sake.

Legend
07-12-2007, 01:36 AM

yeah that wasn't nessacary to say.

Rod la Rod
07-12-2007, 01:36 AM
I want to let you in on a little secret. Especially the TS posters;

There are plenty of people especially in the USA who believe that your mere existence is reason enough to beat you senseless.

How about that? Do you believe you are asking for it because you have a penis and are wearing a dress?

What if you are wearing a sexy dress and you look amazingly hot?

Is it OK if men beat you to death because you fooled them into thinking they want to fuck you?

Is it OK to appear in public looking like a sexy woman?

Is that provocation for a beating or murder?

This is crazy and you people are sick.

SarahG
07-12-2007, 01:47 AM

Do we know for a fact that the kid is underage? I know those statues change greatly based on the state, some its 12, 16, 17...

This conversation is daft. It's like having a discussion about being knocked down by a car after having deliberately ran in front of it.

I am inclined to agree, people need to stop charging people with hate crimes merely because of the demographics the victim falls under. However a big reason why hate crime legislation can be benifitual is not about jail sentencing, it is because it can allow (for certain demographics) federal oversight on cases that otherwise, wouldn't get noticed, investigated or cared about by the local PD or ADAs.

I am not going to say no one deserves to be beaten to a pulp (I am sure we can all think of people that justifiably need to be beaten or killed off... but I say that as a death penalty supporter...) but I don't see how the girl in this case deserved to have her teeth bashed in. The reason why we have a government that includes courts, law enforcement agencies and civilian citizen jurors is because we're not supposed to act as judges, juries and executioners out on the streets everytime we are "done wrong by others."

Street justice is mob justice which is rarely justice. Justice, redemption and revenge are three distinctly different things.... IMO street justice almost always only falls under the later two. If you don't know the difference, that is unfortunate.

Note I am not saying what the girl did was right,

peggygee
07-12-2007, 02:06 AM

I must admit that I was a little confused as to who was actually
posting, as from time to time, her SO Michael may post on the
account.

As to the OP's question:

I say...Hell No!

Nikki

As I've stated in my previous post;

A hate crime is a criminal act against a person or property in which the
perpetrator chooses the victim because of the victim's real or perceived
race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or
gender.

(Please note that state laws may differ in some respects.) See State Hate
Crimes Statutory Provisions Map.

http://www.adl.org/learn/hate_crimes_laws/map_frameset.html

In Forida, where this crime occurred, bias-motivated violence and
intimidation based sexual orientation is covered. Gender and or gender
identity are not.

Fla. Stat. § 877.19
Mandates collection and dissemination by the Governor of data
on "incidents of criminal acts that evidence prejudice based on race,
religion, ethnicity, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, or national origin."

While in this instance the crime was not elevated in degree, there are
never any justifable causes to assault and batter an individual based
upon their sexual orientation or gender identity in any jurisdication.

The only instance that an assault is legally justified is self defense and
defense of others, and then the degree of violence used is comparable or
proportionate to the threat faced.

However:

She did not deserve a beating....

Society says that a woman can walk home alone from a nightclub without fear of attack.

While the transwoman has the legal right, recourse under the law against
battery, she is not acting prudently for placing herself in that predicademt.

That the young man in question then attacked her because he was
embarrassed, enraged, or any other gamut of emotions, is a moot
point.

The gay panic defense is not a valid or mitigating defense.

Bottom line in this case, two wrongs, do not equal a right.

Both individuals exercised poor judgment, however it is the batterer
who is legally culpable.

peggygee
07-12-2007, 02:18 AM

Do we know for a fact that the kid is underage? I know those statues change greatly based on the state, some its 12, 16, 17...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22711&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

The teen had been under house arrest since July 2006, when he confessed to police he beat a transsexual he thought was a woman.

He told Palm Beach police that he and a buddy were out to pick up girls on a Friday night when they met the 39-year-old outside a bar on Clematis Street. The teen, then 17, said she performed oral sex on him in the back seat of his friend's car, then came with him to Palm Beach after midnight. The teen told police that he was trying to have sex on the beach when he felt a male organ.......

Palm Beach police Sgt. Jennifer Sandman, who interviewed the teen on the morning of the incident, testified at Monday's trial in juvenile court that he seemed arrogant and told her he beat the transsexual until his hand was sore. He said he left to look for his cellphone in his friend's car, then returned to beat the 39-year-old again. A witness on the beach that night, a mechanic from Lake Worth, testified that he forced her to kneel in the sand while he punched her, and slammed her head into a lifeguard stand where he was sitting. The impact shook the stand, he said.......

.....He released the teen, now 18, from house arrest before a scheduled sentencing hearing in August, saying that the teen could work, go to summer school and travel outside the house as long as his father was with him. Blanc will decide next month what sentence the teen will receive for the second-degree felony of aggravated battery.

OUTRAGED FATHER

The teen's father expressed outrage in court that his son was being prosecuted, but the 39-year-old has not been charged with a crime. Florida law also makes it a second-degree felony for a 39-year-old to have sex with a 16-year-old or 17-year-old.

Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office spokesman Mike Edmondson said that, in general, his office rarely prosecutes sex crimes with victims approaching their 18th birthdays.

Tomfurbs
07-12-2007, 02:21 AM
---

tgirlzoe
07-12-2007, 02:33 AM

Then people go and say, "fucking slut, it's her own damn fault for thinking she can walk by herself, she deserved to get raped." I've heard guys say things similar, people blame the victims all the time. Look what people were saying about Miriam ~ "she wouldn't have gotten attacked if she didn't do something to deserve it." People do it because they like to believe that if they do everything "right", they will never end up in a bad situation. Then things happen and they change their tune.

Smart? No. Wrong? No.

Same thing with Gwen ~ she starts skipping school and hanging out with these guys and doing tweak and surprise tweakers aren't the most stable bunch of kids. She sucks them off and lets them fuck her in the ass, purportedly able to cover up the obvious parts, without telling them that she's TS. Eventually, one of the guys begins to wonder about her and things go downhill from there. My hypothesis is that they knew, someone found out and they freaked and had to "defend their masculinity". Still, not a smart move but did she deserve to die? Hardly. Those guys, just like this guy, made their own choice to beat and kill her, the blame lies fully on them.

tgirlzoe
07-12-2007, 02:39 AM

I double-checked, it's 18 in FL.

I am inclined to agree, people need to stop charging people with hate crimes merely because of the demographics the victim falls under.

It's not like she was robbed and happened to be TS, she was beaten because she was TS. If she had not been, this would have never happened. Of course, neither she nor the courts considered it a hate crime.

TrueBeauty TS
07-12-2007, 03:05 AM
..... blah.... blah.... blah....

Time out for one minute, this is bugging me.....

Rod, who are the people in your avatar? Is she a tranny or is he some famous/rich dude or both? He looks familiar, but I'm not sure.

I just GOTTA know. Thanks.

Now back to the "who should beat the crap out of who" topic.

Jericho
07-12-2007, 03:16 AM
Rod, who are the people in your avatar? Is she a tranny or is he some famous/rich dude or both? He looks familiar, but I'm not sure.

It's Rupert Murdoch.

nikkitsfun
07-12-2007, 03:16 AM
You fags Are crazy?

Just read this....Nice comment...and I see you actually have a hard time spelling my name as well.

You already marked yourself to everyone in here though as soon as you start calling ts Dudes, HIS, tranny...trust me stud what u are comes screaming out from your simple words.

I am all Ts dear...and baby I have not been on hormones for over year.

I can already tell by the way you put your sentences together that nothing anyone says to you will matter.

Anyone that has been on this board for any amount of time knows me dear.

Rod la Rod
07-12-2007, 03:18 AM
That is Rupert Murdoch and his Chinese wife Wendy Deng.
Apparently Wendy is not a TS. They have had 2 children.
But still a stunner.

Rod la Rod
07-12-2007, 03:23 AM
"just read this....Nice comment...and I see you actually have a hard time spelling my name as well.

You already marked yourself to everyone in here though as soon as you start calling ts Dudes, HIS, tranny...trust me stud what u are comes screaming out from your simple words.

I can already tell by the way you put your sentences together that nothing anyone says to you will matter.

Anyone that has been on this board for any amount of time knows me dear. "

Nikki,
Please don't go in public looking so sexy. Some horny straight guy may see you and think that you are asking for a beat down.

TrueBeauty TS
07-12-2007, 03:25 AM
That is Rupert Murdoch and his Chinese wife Wendy Deng.
Apparently Wendy is not a TS. They have had 2 children.
But still a stunner.

It's nice to see that she married him for his looks, personality, and out of love. I'm sure money had NOTHING to do with it. hehehe :lol:

(And of course, he only married her for her personality....)

nikkitsfun
07-12-2007, 03:28 AM
Nikki,
Please don't go in public looking so sexy. Some horny straight guy may see you and think that you are looking for a beat down.

LOL point proved

Rod la Rod
07-12-2007, 03:30 AM
I can't get this quote option to work.

tgirlzoe
07-12-2007, 03:33 AM
You fags Are crazy?

Just read this....Nice comment...and I see you actually have a hard time spelling my name as well.

It's no different than you saying to me that I am "not a girl". That's your own opinion and you can keep it to yourself. Rod was simply turning your words around and putting them right back at you.

I may not be too experienced at this whole thing, I've only been on hormones for less than three years and only since I graduated high school. I'm naive, I'm no porn star, I haven't ghettoized myself into this third gendered world you want to do to yourself and to every other TS. If that's your thing, have fun, I'm moving on.

Don't spit it out if you can't take it.

nikkitsfun
07-12-2007, 03:51 AM
LOL...again as wth your other posts you have a hard time finding the point.

Rod was not, as you say "turning your words around and putting them right back at you" ....he was doing something quite different...but you missed that as well.

You are not a girl nor am I nor will you ever be one nor will I. (we will always be a Mrs. Garrison from SP) "something in between"

And I was waiting for you to go where you just did

I'm naive, I'm no porn star, I haven't ghettoized myself into this third gendered world you want to do to yourself and to every other TS

This thread has nothing to do about being a Ho, Porn Star, or Stay-at-home-Ts

It had to do with Ts Tricking Guys and getting hurt because of it. And...if the male doing the hitting should be charged wih a HATE CRIME.

Don't spit it out if you can't take it.

Miss TgirlZoe, I can take it, chew it up, and spit it out with the best of them...But like 99% of posts on here (and the reason that I stay out of them). This one has quickly gone sideways too fast...

No one wants to read a thread that at first had a good topic but turns into two sides throwing rocks at each other behind the school...and all logic is out the widow.

peggygee
07-12-2007, 03:54 AM

She does not have it in her mind she is a Real woman...if she has a Package and fake Tits...she is a TS

Even post ops should tell guys that they use to be a Guy...it does not matter what the Gurl thinks of herself as...it matters what the guy thinks.

Nikki

For me, my casual sex days are for the most part over. I don't do
hook-ups, or jump offs, and I most certainly wouldn't be picking up
guys for sex in a bar.

I've stated in my other posts in this thread that I empahatically do not
feel that violence is justified against a transwoman who doesn't
divulge her status.

As I summarize my sentiments in this thread, I feel compelled to go on
record as regards a few related concerns.

1. If a pre-operative women is going to be sexually intimate with
someone, I feel that they should divulge their transtatus, both for the
sake of safety, and ethically.

2. If a post-operative woman is going to be sexually intimate with
someone, admittedly I am conflicted about this.

If it is a casual encounter, I would be dis-inclined to have the woman
divulge, and say that it was a judgment call, one which would be left up
to each individual woman.

If there were to be an LTR, marriage or other committed relationship, I
would feel that the woman should divulge her past.

Most assuredly, I feel that there is no need for any women, no matter
what her transtatus to divulge that to everyone that she meets, even to
those that may be interested in her, but that perhaps she has no
reciprocal interest.

And my final point: I don't believe that it is the goal of most women who
transition to lock themselves in a 'tranny or gay' ghetto. Most women
strive to blend into mainstream society.

From the OP, and others throughout the thread, I perceive the
implication that transwomen should only limit themselves to the relatively
shallow pool of the 'admirer, or chaser'.

Nowhere
07-12-2007, 04:03 AM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22711&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

He told Palm Beach police that he and a buddy were out to pick up girls on a Friday night when they met the 39-year-old outside a bar on Clematis Street. The teen, then 17, said she performed oral sex on him in the back seat of his friend's car, then came with him to Palm Beach after midnight. The teen told police that he was trying to have sex on the beach when he felt a male organ.......

Palm Beach police Sgt. Jennifer Sandman, who interviewed the teen on the morning of the incident, testified at Monday's trial in juvenile court that he seemed arrogant and told her he beat the transsexual until his hand was sore. He said he left to look for his cellphone in his friend's car, then returned to beat the 39-year-old again. A witness on the beach that night, a mechanic from Lake Worth, testified that he forced her to kneel in the sand while he punched her, and slammed her head into a lifeguard stand where he was sitting. The impact shook the stand, he said.......

.....He released the teen, now 18, from house arrest before a scheduled sentencing hearing in August, saying that the teen could work, go to summer school and travel outside the house as long as his father was with him. Blanc will decide next month what sentence the teen will receive for the second-degree felony of aggravated battery.

OUTRAGED FATHER

So, if i'm reading this correct, this is the second instance of TS assault by him, clearly proving it's no coincidence or him simply being "fooled." Therefore, essentially, this 'kid' is a psychotic person who seeks out TS's, has his fun, probably becomes confused with the typical "I might be gay" thing and then beats them to a pulp, claiming he "thought they were a woman."

And people are defending this person?

I think some people posting here are being a bit naive just presuming that all guys who claim they were "fooled", were actually "fooled," at all, and instead could easily be using it as a veiled defense, either legally, for their pride, or both.

TrueBeauty TS
07-12-2007, 04:05 AM

Agreed, but the most difficult part is WHEN? On the phone? At the front door? After the first 5 minutes? Before he buys you a drink? Before you eat dinner? Before the first Hug? Before the first kiss? Before....?

There is no simple answer because everyone is different, everyone is in a different situation and everyone is coming from a different place. You have to use your own judgement to the best of your ability and hope you guessed right. Not too soon, not too late.

Vicki Richter
07-12-2007, 04:19 AM
This is a really tough situation for me. I meet guys a lot who don't know and I do things I shouldn't do. I never initiate anything. I get kissed in clubs. I get groped. I have guys grab my hand and put it on their hard dicks while I dance with them.

But the point is, I never ask for a kiss or initiate a kiss. I met this 50ish guy in a hotel bar (during free drink happy hour) a few weeks ago. He approached me, we talked for a few minutes and he asked me to dinner. I said fine. He proceeded to spend $300 on food and drinks and was grabbing my lower thigh, etc. Finally, he grabs me and french kissed me in the parking lot of the place where we ate.

So we go back to the hotel where we are both staying and he says, "let me walk you back to your room". I think, no big deal. So we go to my room and he starts talking about my wet pussy and his cock. "I want to cum in your wet pussy baby... I want to suck your hot tits". Like a total pervert - considering I had only met him 3 hours before. He got over the top aggressive and wanted to come inside. I was like "no no no, I don't know you." - my standard line. But he kept on like a crazy person. I swear all this is true... He then grabs my hand and puts it on his dick which was pretty impressive actually. I keep saying, "no no" and finally he tells me he wants to cum on my face. So I'm like, "fine"... So I get on my knees in the hotel hallway and he jacks off on my face. I basically was of the feeling that if I get the guy to cum, I'll be safe from him coming into my room.

Keep in mind this was a $120 a night business type hotel, not a seedy craphole where you would expect this.

So what should I have done differently? Should I have

A) explained immediately that "I am a Transsexual. Do you still want to goto dinner?"
B) said no because I am a 2nd class citizen who doesn't deserve free dinner or being treated nicely?
C) only hang out with guys who know and shun all others

I mean it is a real cunundrum for some TS women I feel. I've had similar situations happen where guys will bring me out with their regular not into T friends or my GG girlfriends will have me be a "wingman" at clubs when the guy they are hitting on has a friend or two.

I mean seriously what the fuck. It isn't as easy as people are making it sound to not put yourself into precarious situations. The only way you could do it is to not goto straight clubs ever. Wear a sign that says, "transsexual and proud" so guys always know. Always shun affection from the opposite sex knowing it could lead to trouble. I've never initiated a situation with a straight guy who doesn't know, and definitely haven't stalked any, but I've been on the receiving end of advances and kisses and other things.

Rod la Rod
07-12-2007, 04:29 AM
That story is so hot. Thank you Vicki.

peggygee
07-12-2007, 04:31 AM

Agreed, but the most difficult part is WHEN? On the phone? At the front door? After the first 5 minutes? Before he buys you a drink? Before you eat dinner? Before the first Hug? Before the first kiss? Before....?

There is no simple answer because everyone is different, everyone is in a different situation and everyone is coming from a different place. You have to use your own judgement to the best of your ability and hope you guessed right. Not too soon, not too late.

I actually have a response to that, but I don't want to further muddy the
water from the OPs question about a girl not divulging, and whether it
should be a hate crime or not.

I will say this though, pre-operatively, the decision was for the most part
made for me, in most intimate situations, I had to divulge.

Post operatively, it's between my and my conscience. I tend to be a pretty
truthful person, and like I said I tend to desire a committed relationship
over casual sex, so for LTR, etc, all parties, the man and the woman
should put all their cards on the deck.

But if it was some guy, that I might not ever see again in life, well then
mums the word.

But, Mama don't roll like that.

Anymore.

:shrug

hondarobot
07-12-2007, 04:52 AM
This is a really tough situation for me. I meet guys a lot who don't know and I do things I shouldn't do. I never initiate anything. I get kissed in clubs. I get groped. I have guys grab my hand and put it on their hard dicks while I dance with them.

But the point is, I never ask for a kiss or initiate a kiss. I met this 50ish guy in a hotel bar (during free drink happy hour) a few weeks ago. He approached me, we talked for a few minutes and he asked me to dinner. I said fine. He proceeded to spend $300 on food and drinks and was grabbing my lower thigh, etc. Finally, he grabs me and french kissed me in the parking lot of the place where we ate.

So we go back to the hotel where we are both staying and he says, "let me walk you back to your room". I think, no big deal. So we go to my room and he starts talking about my wet pussy and his cock. "I want to cum in your wet pussy baby... I want to suck your hot tits". Like a total pervert - considering I had only met him 3 hours before. He got over the top aggressive and wanted to come inside. I was like "no no no, I don't know you." - my standard line. But he kept on like a crazy person. I swear all this is true... He then grabs my hand and puts it on his dick which was pretty impressive actually. I keep saying, "no no" and finally he tells me he wants to cum on my face. So I'm like, "fine"... So I get on my knees in the hotel hallway and he jacks off on my face. I basically was of the feeling that if I get the guy to cum, I'll be safe from him coming into my room.

Keep in mind this was a $120 a night business type hotel, not a seedy craphole where you would expect this.

So what should I have done differently? Should I have

A) explained immediately that "I am a Transsexual. Do you still want to goto dinner?"
B) said no because I am a 2nd class citizen who doesn't deserve free dinner or being treated nicely?
C) only hang out with guys who know and shun all others

I mean it is a real cunundrum for some TS women I feel. I've had similar situations happen where guys will bring me out with their regular not into T friends or my GG girlfriends will have me be a "wingman" at clubs when the guy they are hitting on has a friend or two.

I mean seriously what the fuck. It isn't as easy as people are making it sound to not put yourself into precarious situations. The only way you could do it is to not goto straight clubs ever. Wear a sign that says, "transsexual and proud" so guys always know. Always shun affection from the opposite sex knowing it could lead to trouble. I've never initiated a situation with a straight guy who doesn't know, and definitely haven't stalked any, but I've been on the receiving end of advances and kisses and other things.

Huh? I gotta stop reading this stuff. . . It makes no sense anymore. . .

tsntx
07-12-2007, 05:03 AM
I want to let you in on a little secret. Especially the TS posters;

There are plenty of people especially in the USA who believe that your mere existence is reason enough to beat you senseless.

How about that? Do you believe you are asking for it because you have a penis and are wearing a dress?

What if you are wearing a sexy dress and you look amazingly hot?

Is it OK if men beat you to death because you fooled them into thinking they want to fuck you?

Is it OK to appear in public looking like a sexy woman?

Is that provocation for a beating or murder?

This is crazy and you people are sick.

those are 2 DIFFERENT examples on opposite ends of the spectrum... one is totally unwarranted and the other is asking for trouble by playing w/ fire... not the same at all

Solitary Brother
07-12-2007, 05:24 AM
It's a hate crime because they got beat up because of their gender......

They got beat up because they presented themself as a girl and later got found out they were a cd or ts...

Nikki

This is nice to know......
Since you being a transexual say you dont feel sorry for the transexual who was brutally beaten if something like that happens to you it will be ok for me to say you deserved it too.
Got it.
Thank you

CORVETTEDUDE
07-12-2007, 05:38 AM
Why would you invite an ass whippin', or worse??? These fuckin' silly ass games people play...people are not into "oh well, I made a mistake" anymore. They're gonna fuck 'somebody' up. Why, on earth would you invite that potential situation??? We had a saying in the Navy,..."Stay in your own fuckin' paygrade!!!"

nikkitsfun
07-12-2007, 06:11 AM
This is nice to know......
Since you being a transexual say you dont feel sorry for the transexual who was brutally beaten if something like that happens to you it will be ok for me to say you deserved it too.
Got it.
Thank you

That's right...if I presented myself as a GG to a guy and fooled around with him and if he found out the truth...you are damn right.

Got it...good

Nikki

tsntx
07-12-2007, 06:15 AM
[This is nice to know......
Got it.
Thank you

That's right...if I presented myself as a GG to a guy and fooled around with him and if he found out the truth...you are damn right.

Got it...good

Nikki

co-sign girl

theres a difference between looking for trouble and avoiding it... nikki and i have both made it clear after 8 pages that we avoid situations that others put themselves in and then get beat up for doing so... i dont think a beating is justified esp to the extent she was given but what she did is wrong and she made her bed and now shes gonna have to lie in it, even if its a bloody, toothy mess.

nikkitsfun
07-12-2007, 06:20 AM
Theres a difference between looking for trouble and avoiding it... nikki and i have both made it clear after 8 pages that we avoid situations that others put themselves in and then get beat up for doing so... i dont think a beating is justified esp to the extent she was given but what she did is wrong and she made her bed and now shes gonna have to lie in it, even if its a bloody, toothy mess.

100% on point :D

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 12:38 AM
OK. enough of this BS.

There is no way That "Nikki" or "tsntx" have ever been in public presenting themselves as young attractive women.. but with a penis.

Any SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE TS knows of the danger every time you appear in a public place. Every guy that sees you has one thought--He wants to fuck you.

That alone is a dangerous deception that puts you in jeopardy. How could any girl who has been in that situation think that it is "OK" if a guy wants to knock your teeth out because you tricked him?

Sadly, I have some doubts about the ACTUAL identity of "Nikki" or "tsntx".

TrueBeauty TS
07-13-2007, 12:51 AM
OK. enough of this BS.

There is no way That "Nikki" or "tsntx" have ever been in public presenting themselves as young attractive women.. but with a penis.

Any SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE TS knows of the danger every time you appear in a public place. Every guy that sees you has one thought--He wants to fuck you.

That alone is a dangerous deception that puts you in jeopardy. How could any girl who has been it that situation think that it is "OK" if a guy wants to knock your teeth out because you tricked him.

Ooooo.... this is gonna be good. :popcorn

Vicki Richter
07-13-2007, 12:54 AM
OK. enough of this BS.

That alone is a dangerous deception that puts you in jeopardy. How could any girl who has been in that situation think that it is "OK" if a guy wants to knock your teeth out because you tricked him?

tsntx is well known and confirmed around these parts... so I would say your doubts are 50% accurate.

tgirlzoe
07-13-2007, 01:04 AM
In her own words:

I use to be a CD until my Husband found me on Tgpersonals…2 years later…I’m an Asia Ladyboy with a Serious Lingerie Fetish.

I do not Need to sell myself to the normal Industry porn producers since my husband (the one who changed me from a CD to a Ts over 2.5 years ago) has been doing online sites for over 11 years with a 3 year break to find a Ts in which he could create an entire site dedicated to our Erotic Adventures.

more transformation fantasies (http://nifty.guiltygroups.com/nifty/transgender/index.html)

nikkitsfun
07-13-2007, 01:24 AM
OK. enough of this BS.

tsntx is well known and confirmed around these parts... so I would say your doubts are 50% accurate.

Ok...I will take some of that bet

P.S. The highest posting Moderator on here "JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel"

Watched me on cam and talked to me & michael for over 15 min before giving me my HungAngel Status on here

whatsupwithat
07-13-2007, 02:20 AM
I'm trying to put myself in the position of the ts. So, let's say I was born a girl, but I always identified as a male. I was transitioning and looked, acted, dressed, felt like a male. I lived and worked as a male. And lets say I also liked girls and they always came on to me.

I'm at a club one night, I'm lonely, horny, and the hottest girl I ever laid eyes on comes on to me strong. We're dancing, we've both had a bit too much to drink, and she starts kissing me. We're making out and it's gorgeous, feels like heaven. I've never had a connection like this with anyone. She asks me to go home with her. What do I do?

I know if I tell her there's a very good chance she will run away from me in disgust. But then I know that if I don't, I can maybe find a better place to tell her than a noisy club. Someplace where we're alone. And it's quiet. I choose the latter.

We go outside and get into a cab. She's all over me. She feels so good I want to cry. I want to touch her, taste her. We get to her place, barely making it up to her apartment. We get inside and all I want is to devour her. I tell her so and she lays back on the couch, pulls up her dress, pulls down her panties, pulls my face between her legs.

Then she wants more. I know I can't. I have to tell her. I have to tell her now. I do. She gets very upset. I try to explain how I feel about her, that I haven't had this connection with anyone else. That I'm a man, but I was born a girl. How I'm changing into that man day by day. She slaps me.

She asks me why I didn't tell her. I don't have an answer at the moment. She asks me to leave. I do.

Did i expect something like that? I guess I always saw it as a possibility. I mean, I, myself, would feel like I'd been dishonest to her. I would feel a sense of shame.

Do I expect her to shoot me, stab me, beat me within inches of my life, rape me? No. I didn't mean any harm to her. She knows that. Any rational or sane person would know that. Then again, not everyone is rational. I was wrong. I know that. Would I do it again? No. I don't think I could bring myself to be that dishonest with someone again.

But that's just me.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 02:52 AM
OK. enough of this BS.

lol why b/c i dont take pitty on someone that plays w/ fire and ends up getting burned?? ppl are adults and in the case of the OP the woman is 40 yrs old... bitch knew better.

i have a day job working w/ public ppl everyday... im not scared nor should i be... the only ones that need to be scared are the ppl that would even TRY to bring harm to me physically... this is tx.... we have concealed handgun laws. i know my rights, i know how aim, i know how to stay alive.

ps. youre an idiot :roll:

whatsupwithat
07-13-2007, 02:57 AM
threadjack/

hey tsntx, your avatar and mine should get together. :P

/threadjack

tgirlzoe
07-13-2007, 03:22 AM
so, in whatsupwithat's scenario, when should the guy have told the girl what he had going on down there?

1) when they started dancing
2) before they kissed
3) before they left the party together
4) before he went down on her
5) when he did ~ last possible moment

i'd say #4 or maybe #3. #4 if sex wasn't his intention, just wanted to hang out together and talk... lol, since when do guys actually want to "just talk" ^_^

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 03:27 AM
No "tsntx", I am sorry. I was talking about young sexually attractive women,(or trans-women).

It is the sexual attraction that men feel, (towards what they consider a man), that freaks them out and can result in violence.

Older or unattractive women are basically invisible to men and therefore not in danger of assault.

Sorry I didn't make that clear.

nikkitsfun
07-13-2007, 03:37 AM
so, in whatsupwithat's scenario, when should the guy have told the girl what he had going on down there?

2) before they kissed

i'd say #4 or maybe #3. #4 if sex wasn't his intention, just wanted to hang out together and talk... lol, since when do guys actually want to "just talk" ^_^

?...guy told the girl?

I thought we were talking about When should Ts gurls tell guys?

Did you get all switched around again?

To answer your question:

it would be: #0

0) When the guy comes up to the gurl and says Hi...and if she is smart...she asks him to sit down and talks to him for a while asking some simple questions to figure out if he actually has a brain....if he does...

1) Then she says, "I have to let you know that I am a Ts....you still interested?"

You are safe...he is not going to hurt you sitting there....and there are bouncers if he were to get stupid.

Just so you know...if you actually try it (I have) you would be suprised how many guys will be more curious than ever.

We are not girls we are not guys...we are something very special in between and becoming more and more acceptable.

The Ts & CDs that trick guys (if they are caught or not) are moving us backwards on the road to total acceptance.

whatsupwithat
07-13-2007, 03:38 AM

2) before they kissed

I just tried to lay out all the reasons I might end up in a situation like that if I was a "boi". Whatever the situation, though, violence should never be an outcome. And if it is...it's a hate crime brought on by deeply held and still perpetuated prejudices within our society.

And, yeah, a lot of guys do just want to hang and talk. I've yet to go to one of Allanah's parties for anything else but to hang and talk...and maybe meet some cool people. :)

BrendaQG
07-13-2007, 04:04 AM
OK. enough of this BS.

Ok...I will take some of that bet

P.S. The highest posting Moderator on here "JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel"

Watched me on cam and talked to me & michael for over 15 min before giving me my HungAngel Status on here
:-/
You know you could have just PM'ed them and asked. They would have given it to you. ( :-? they didn't ask me to do any such thing. ) I mean for all they knew of me I could have been a 350 Lb Ice Road truck driver when I got that rank. :-\

:-| Being totally serious though NikkiTsfun you are being really judgemental for a transsexual who runs a pornographic website. I just cannot believe that when you are out and about you don't recieve any unsolicited attention from men.

Tell us exactly what do you do when you are walking down the street and a man honks his horn at you? What do you do when someone grabs your ass? If you are what you appear to be then you should have had these things come up.

nikkitsfun
07-13-2007, 04:13 AM
NikkiTsfun you are being really judgemental for a transsexual who runs a pornographic website. I just cannot believe that when you are out and about you don't recieve any unsolicited attention from men.

Tell us exactly what do you do when you are walking down the street and a man honks his horn at you? What do you do when someone grabs your ass? If you are what you appear to be then you should have had these things come up.

I have been a full-time TS for a little over 2 years now.

No one has ever grabbed my ass in public...where do you hang out?

Oh wait...someone did when I was in a Dance Club called Boo Boo in San Paulo, Brazil in April...but that was a Gay/TS club...does that count?

What does guys waving at me when they drive by have to do with Tricking a Guy into thinking you are a girl to have sex with him?

What does me being an ts adult site webmistress have to do with thinking it is stupid and dangerous to Trick guys into having sex with you?

The name of my site is Nikkitsfun.com

I dont think too many guys come to my site and are tricked into thinking I am a GG.

neuromancer
07-13-2007, 04:22 AM
troll thread

quick! everybody post your most serious, book-length responses using the most minimal of second hand internet facts!

Felicia Katt
07-13-2007, 04:34 AM
As a matter of fact this was the story that I wrote about earlier today at the blog (http://www.transladyboy.com/shemale-news/teen-beats-transsexual.html).

The 17-year-old high school student met a 39-year-old TS, who he thought to be a woman. He invited her in a car where they had oral sex while his friend was driving. Then, when she got on top of him, he realized that she is not a "real" woman and had breast implants and a penis.

A witness saw what happened next: The teen shouted for help, dragged her through the sand, beat her head against the lifeguard stand and punched out her front teeth.

Now he faces a hate crime charge....
How about giving, as Paul Harvey would say, the rest of the story with this direct quote from the story you linked.

A mechanic from Lake Worth was on the beach that night with friends. He said in a deposition that he was sitting on top of the lifeguard tower when the teen, wearing only boxer shorts, came up and asked for help.

The boy "was hysterical, freaking out, crying, upset," the witness said.

"He said he picked up a girl, he thought it was a girl; it was a guy."

The man had tried to rape him, the teen told the mechanic.

The witness said he suggested that the boy go home and not tell anyone. But about half an hour later, the kid returned, he said, dragging what looked to be a topless man down the beach by the hand.

He screamed that he was going to kill her and slammed the person's head against the lifeguard stand, the witness said.
Half an hour later, after being told to go home, dragging her down the beach specifically to try to kill her. A little different than some innocent finding a surprise in his lover's panties.

FK

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 05:38 AM
Wow niki and Tstx (however your handles are spelled) - wow you two have fucking issues. And that wasn't a pun.

Who the fuck is "fooling" who? Everytime i've made out with/ fooled around with/ gone home with a straight boy - guess what, not once has one of these dudes asked me what's in my god-damn panties. So not once have I said "well, I have a penis instead of a vagina". So, no lies.

Get over yourself and your weird internalized hate that you project onto other folks.

tgirlzoe
07-13-2007, 06:00 AM

2) before they kissed

?...guy told the girl?

I thought we were talking about When should Ts gurls tell guys?

Did you get all switched around again?

did you actually read whatsupwiththat's post so that you know what i'm talking about?

To answer your question:

0) When the guy comes up to the gurl and says Hi...and if she is smart...she asks him to sit down and talks to him for a while asking some simple questions to figure out if he actually has a brain....if he does...

1) Then she says, "I have to let you know that I am a Ts....you still interested?"

You are safe...he is not going to hurt you sitting there....and there are bouncers if he were to get stupid.

That's so lame. Also, if we're talking about house parties, not big ol' NYC tranny parties, there are no bouncers, dear ~ big difference. Just kids, underage or not, kicking back, having a few drinks, smoking a bowl and chatting. Normal college life.

When I was in high school, my mom asked me how come everyone knew I was gay ~ do I go up to people and say, "Hi, I'm gay"? No, it's just kinda damn obvious (plus information like that spreads like wildfire in high school). Now I'm a girl and I don't have that sort of attention so hell if I'm going to blab it to every guy I hit it off with at a party! Your advice doesn't pertain to anyone who isn't entirely okay with being out to everyone she meets.

Just so you know...if you actually try it (I have) you would be suprised how many guys will be more curious than ever.

This I know. Guys get horny and all the blood rushes from their head into their penis and they can't think and anything fuckable works. The violence usually come after guys fuck the girl, not before. It's just when they freak out that someone is going to find out and think they're gay or something.

However, I've also been involved with a couple straight guys who had never even thought about getting with a tgirl but liked me for who I am, not just for one night or an experiment. You tell them after they get to know you as a girl, don't taint everything they learn about you by prefacing it with "I'm a tranny".

We are not girls we are not guys...we are something very special in between and becoming more and more acceptable.

The Ts & CDs that trick guys (if they are caught or not) are moving us backwards on the road to total acceptance.

Speak for yourself. I said this earlier. When I was 8 years old, I wasn't saying that I was some sort of third-gender thing, I was just a girl. Maybe the world was more black-and-white to me then but I have no intention of relegating myself to that ghetto which you want to put us in. Have fun because I'm just passing through. As Clementine said in "Eternal Sunshine": I'm just a fucked up girl looking for my own piece of mind, I'm not perfect.

I may be a fucked up girl but I'm not tricking nobody, I'm just trying to live my life.

tgirlzoe
07-13-2007, 06:06 AM
Half an hour later, after being told to go home, dragging her down the beach specifically to try to kill her. A little different than some innocent finding a surprise in his lover's panties.

My law knowledge mainly comes from Law and Order &c. but I'm pretty sure that's enough to add premeditation on to the charge. As merciful as I am, I'd love to see premeditated attempted murder as an adult but that won't happen. Maybe if the victim wasn't a transsexual but we're usually considered disposable people anyway.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 06:13 AM
No "tsntx", I am sorry. I was talking about young sexually attractive women,(or trans-women).

It is the sexual attraction that men feel, (towards what they consider a man), that freaks them out and can result in violence.

Older or unattractive women are basically invisible to men and therefore not in danger of assault.

Sorry I didn't make that clear.

what are you fucking retarded?? i turn 26 next month... ?!?! i look unnatractive and old to WHO?? mr. no fucking pic?? go fuck yourself jackass

tsntx
07-13-2007, 06:15 AM

CO-SIGN

tsntx
07-13-2007, 06:25 AM
Wow niki and Tstx (however your handles are spelled) - wow you two have fucking issues. And that wasn't a pun.

Who the fuck is "fooling" who? Everytime i've made out with/ fooled around with/ gone home with a straight boy - guess what, not once has one of these dudes asked me what's in my god-damn panties. So not once have I said "well, I have a penis instead of a vagina". So, no lies.

Get over yourself and your weird internalized hate that you project onto other folks.

come again? youre engaging in dishonest, risky acts... should ill will come your way dont look to me to feel pitty for you... i cant pitty someone i dont respect and i dont respect ts women that dont respect themselves... doing the things the OP girl, and apparently you, did/ do, putting herself in that situation.... her own fault... and itll be yours too when it comes back to you.

i have no self hatred... i respect myself too much to go around blowing guys in club bathrooms or wherever else girls take straight guys for a quickie... there are plenty of men that are interested in TS, especially ones that look like me that i dont need to PREY on guys that wouldnt go for me if they knew the whole truth.

look inside yourself and figure out why you feel the need to be so risky and put yourself in such possibly dangerous situations... maybe you hate YOURSELF so much that youre hoping someone kills you... but i dont... so dont point the finger at me when you need to have a long, cold, hard look in the mirror sweetheart.

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 06:34 AM
I had no idea that TEXAS was so tranny friendly.

What are some of the clubs that you go to down in Texas where you meet all of these guys who are specifically into transsexuals?

tsntx
07-13-2007, 06:47 AM
I had no idea that TEXAS was so tranny friendly.

What are some of the clubs that you go to down in Texas where you meet all of these guys who are specifically into transsexuals?

i said it in another thread moron or maybe even this one...

i DONT drink
i DONT do drugs
i DONT hook up at bars

thus i have no issues when i go out to clubs... and i live in austin

we had a homeless TV run for mayor a year or so ago... he got enough votes that they kept him on the television ticker ... he came in 4th place

youre still a moron, jackass

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 06:48 AM
[ youre engaging in dishonest....acts

Hmmm Let's break this down a bit...

So. I (and presumably you) am someone who decided that we needed to take steps to live as a girl - namely hormones, and whatever else. So, we're on hormones for a bit, and people take us to be girls now. I want to live as a girl, other people around me treat me like a girl, so I am a girl. A boy who is into girls, is into me. We get together. Where is the dishonesty?

Oh, i get it, you don't see yourself as a "real" girl, so a boy who is into "real" girls will be "tricked" by being with you.

That's issues.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 06:50 AM
[ youre engaging in dishonest....acts

Hmmm Let's break this down a bit...

So. I (and presumably you) am someone who decided that we needed to take steps to live as a girl - namely hormones, and whatever else. So, we're on hormones for a bit, and people take us to be girls now. I want to live as a girl, other people around me treat me like a girl, so I am a girl. A boy who is into girls, is into me. We get together. Where is the dishonesty?

Oh, i get it, you don't see yourself as a "real" girl, so a boy who is into "real" girls will be "tricked" by being with you.

That's issues.

no sweetie.. youre delussional... not a girl... you may look like a girl... who knows since u dont have a pic... but lets just assume you do... you still have a cock and last i checked ... most straight men dont want a girl w/ a cock... especially on an intimate level.

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 06:53 AM
[youre delussional... not a girl... .

So, if I'm not a girl, then you're not a girl either right?

Why don't you think you deserve to be a girl? When you decided/started to tranistion, what made you do it? To become a TS? It's allright, you're a girl/woman ... you don't need anyone else's permission.

Vicki Richter
07-13-2007, 06:54 AM
I got you on this one Jen... Most straight guys may not want a girl with a cock, but most fags don't want guys with boobs and women faces.

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 06:56 AM
TSNTX,

You said there are plenty of men into TSs who look like you. If that is you. You don't look like a transsexual.
How do you know they are into trannies before you meet them? I don't get it.
How do you meet them if you don't go out? In church? At the supermarket?

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:02 AM
You said there are plenty of men into TSs who look like you. If that is you. You don't look like a transsexual.
How do you know they are into trannies before you meet them? I don't get it.
How do you meet them if you don't go out? In church? At the supermarket?

there are millions of ways... im sorry youre such an ugly fuctard you havent even mastered one other then the rent by the hour way

1. at work
2. online
3. through friends
4. my liscence plate

no shit i dont look like a tranny ... just bc i look better then most doesnt make me any less of one or any less proud to be one... idiot.

and to irish girl

your streaming away from topic so im not going to say anything further on your delusional choices of words.

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 07:02 AM
[you may look like a girl... who knows since u dont have a pic... but lets just assume you do... .

Sigh, I'm bad at not taking the bait.

And before anyone insults me, I'm cute but I'm no porn star. (By that I mean I know I'm not as good looking as the porn stars on here)

\

tgirlzoe
07-13-2007, 07:03 AM
no sweetie.. youre delussional... not a girl... you may look like a girl... who knows since u dont have a pic... but lets just assume you do... you still have a cock and last i checked ... most straight men dont want a girl w/ a cock... especially on an intimate level.

i know who irishgirl is and she is pretty damn cute.

as for cock, that's what genital surgery is for. if genitals aren't coming into play, it's irrelevant. if your genitals have been fashioned in such a way that it conforms to the desires of the general public, then it's irrelevant. amazing how that works.

nikkitsfun
07-13-2007, 07:04 AM
I got you on this one Jen... Most straight guys may not want a girl with a cock, but most fags don't want guys with boobs and women faces.

Perfectly Put.

Michael... :D

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:06 AM

i know who irishgirl is and she is pretty damn cute.

as for cock, that's what genital surgery is for. if genitals aren't coming into play, it's irrelevant. if your genitals have been fashioned in such a way that it conforms to the desires of the general public, then it's irrelevant. amazing how that works.

ahhhh but genitals are coming into play... just b/c they arent yours and its all about his genitals doesnt mean what you have shouldnt be brought up... ty for the pic irish im glad you posted... im no porn star either.. but thats by choice... not by lack of talent / ability ;)

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 07:07 AM
[
your streaming away from topic so im not going to say anything further on your delusional choices of words.

Ummm ...... the whole arguement here is that TS's aren't girls. So they are lying to boys, and boys have a right to fuck them up.

I'm just trying to get to the root of that attitude.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:10 AM
[

Ummm ...... the whole arguement here is that TS's aren't girls. So they are lying to boys, and boys have a right to fuck them up.

close ... but no... the point is that they are not BIOLOGICAL females, and this to those that would bring ts's harm, is the ONLY kind of female that matters... anything else is a faggot... does that make you or me or the OP girl a fag? no we know were not... does it to society as a whole and to those that would do the harm, ie: the only ppl that matter on this particular topic, yes.

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 07:13 AM
TSNTX,

That's a good one. At work.

So all the straight guys at work know you are TS, (you have a dick), and they are happy to date you openly and then talk about it to the other guys at work? How they suck your fat cock?

What planet are you living on?
You are full of shit. I don't think that is your photo. Have you actually met anyone on this board in person?

Who the fuck are you calling ugly?

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 07:16 AM
[q

close ... but no... the point is that they are not BIOLOGICAL females, and this to those that would bring ts's harm, is the ONLY kind of female that matters... anything else is a faggot... does that make you or me or the OP girl a fag? no we know were not... does it to society as a whole and to those that would do the harm, ie: the only ppl that matter on this particular topic, yes.

I seriously don't troll like this usually.

Previously, you said that TS girls are being dishonest when they let people think they are boys, and becuase of this dishonesty, they are getting whats coming to them when they are assualted.

We know we're not fags (at least not anymore in my case, lol). I think that we are the people that matter on this topic.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:22 AM
TSNTX,

So all the straight guys at work know you are TS, (you have a dick), and they are happy to date you openly and then talk about it to the other guys at work? How they suck your fat cock?

What planet are you living on?
You are full of shit. I don't think that is your photo. Have you actually met anyone on this board in person?

Who the fuck are you calling ugly?

lmao you just keep saying the stupidest shit

im out at my job, and im sorry that youre a classless loser but the guys i date are not... and they wouldnt talk about what they do w/ me to anyone bc its not anyones biz what we do... regardless of genitalia... im not 15, this isnt h.s. i dont date guys in h.s.

youre an idiot and you keep furthering my point by saying the idiotic bs you keep spewing...

actually u know what yall... i cant do this anymore... im sorry for all the confusion but ive been lying. im not a ts. im just a boy that wishes he could become a ts but sadly i dont have the means or looks to become one... ;_(

and i was calling you ugly mr. no pic

so to be fair... heres my real pic

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:28 AM
im so bruised and broken from this fight but i shall not lie anymore about who i am ... :banghead :oops: :( :cry:

fuck you mr. no pic for making a grown man cry and out himself

tgirlzoe
07-13-2007, 07:31 AM

as for cock, that's what genital surgery is for. if genitals aren't coming into play, it's irrelevant.

ahhhh but genitals are coming into play... just b/c they arent yours and its all about his genitals doesnt mean what you have shouldnt be brought up... ty for the pic irish im glad you posted... im no porn star either.. but thats by choice... not by lack of talent / ability ;)

actually, my personal policy is no genital touching without telling. i've played with a guy's cock in his pants, which could have been brushing the line though, but no blow jobs or anything. my ex-gf hooked with a couple guys at clubs when she was in europe and i got upset at her, not for hooking up with guys (i did too, even dated) but because she didn't tell them that she was ts and that could have gotten her seriously hurt if they found out.

again, it's about safety, not truth.

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 07:31 AM
TSNTX.
Have you met anyone on this board in person? I think you wish you looked like that las pic. You sure have a big nasty mouth for such a pretty little lady.
I think you probably look more like this. Can you prove you don't?

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 07:32 AM
im so bruised and broken from this fight but i shall not lie anymore about who i am ... :banghead :oops: :( :cry:

Umm... Is this for real?

If it is you look really cute, and with mone's youd make a cute girl fer sure.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:34 AM
TSNTX.
Have you met anyone on this board in person? I think you wish you looked like that las pic. You sure have a big nasty mouth for such a pretty little lady.
I think you probably look more like this. Can you prove you don't?

ive already shown you pics... those didnt really seem to phase you into thinking they were me so what other pics would?

i think u wished i looked like the old man so you could get on this geezer-rific cock but i dont... im just some sad excuse for a man wishing i was the hot girl in the pics ;(

Quinn
07-13-2007, 07:36 AM
Umm... Is this for real?

tsmandy
07-13-2007, 07:36 AM
Woa this thread is disturbing. So its a common thing. Tgirls get murdered by angry dudes. Happened in Philly last year. Young tgirl was tracked down and shot in cold blood by a dude who had paid for her services and supposedly later found out she was TS. Was it justified because she cared more about making a buck then appeasing his homophobia?

He was out looking for girls (turning now to the Florida boy), found her on the street (hmm...was she a working girl, or just happy to get some play?) hung out with her, got a first rate blowjob, then beat her vicously. Maybe she just assumed he knew, and then was too scared of what might happen if she did tell him.

I used to do a lot of hitchiking. I thumbed rides and rambled all over North America. Not once or twice, but thousands of times. I ended up in some really tricky situations. Sometimes I got picked up by guys that I would have loved to have messed around with, but couldn't go there because it could be dangerous. But once the guys started to drool over me (which happens alot when you are in the middle of nowhere with some lonely dude in a truck) I was in a wierd position. If I said, "hi I'm a transexual you don't really want to fuck me" it would have been just as dangerous. So how did I deal with all that pent up sexual frustration from not being able to fuck strangers? I became an internet hooker. See I don't have to worry about mistakes like street workers do (fortunately I was able to run an online business instead of the street) because I can show pictures of my dick, and most people know what Transexual means. Even then, on rare occasion I get a guy who saw my photos, thoguht I was pretty, and has no idea what a TS is. Thankfully those guys have been chill, and didn't feel justified beating me to death.

I don't give a shit about reasons, she was a TS who was beaten horribly, there is no justification. It sucks.

I'm not in the habit of telling other TS women how to get play, how to choose their clients, how to live their lives; and it makes me sad to hear so many of you espousing such support for this kind of violence.

The whole hate crime argument is a really sad distraction from the larger role that violence plays in trans womens lives. It is not ok for men to beat up trans women, end of story.

barbarians......sigh........

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 07:37 AM
I never claimed to be a pretty girl. you did.

Can you prove it?

You sure have a big mouth and a couple of pictures of who knows who.

I am not pretty I am old and rich.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:40 AM
I never claimed to be a pretty girl. you did.

Can you prove it?

You sure have a big mouth and a couple of pictures of who knows who.

I am not pretty I am old and rich.

oh just like the douchebag in your pic!?! cool...

jackass loser

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:41 AM
never said you were a girl either you dumb ass

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 07:42 AM
Dude,
you are so full of shit.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:44 AM
Dude,
you are so full of shit.

do tell me how... but this time acutally come up w/ something to back it...

you stupid, old ass-clown

BrendaQG
07-13-2007, 07:45 AM
NikkiTsfun you are being really judgemental for a transsexual who runs a pornographic website. I just cannot believe that when you are out and about you don't recieve any unsolicited attention from men.

I have been a full-time TS for a little over 2 years now.

No one has ever grabbed my ass in public...where do you hang out?

In places where the men have a libido. Furthermore I may just have a better ass than yours. Who knows?

Oh wait...someone did when I was in a Dance Club called Boo Boo in San Paulo, Brazil in April...but that was a Gay/TS club...does that count?

Sure why wouldn't it?

What does guys waving at me when they drive by have to do with Tricking a Guy into thinking you are a girl to have sex with him?

Sometimes that guy doesn't stop at waving. He pulls over get out and tries to talk with you. Next thing you know he is asking for your number. All right in front of his friends. Transsexuals have been killed for less than that.

What does me being an ts adult site webmistress have to do with thinking it is stupid and dangerous to Trick guys into having sex with you?

The name of my site is Nikkitsfun.com

Well dear when you do porno you loose the right to be preachy and moralistic to other people in particular those of us who do not. Loss of such moral authority, at least while you are active in the business, is the cost of being in pornography. It is not really fair but such is life.

I dont think too many guys come to my site and are tricked into thinking I am a GG.

If you only do guys you meet via your site that's one thing. Most of us however keep the business and personal separate. We seek to meet guys who like us for our femininity and not our balls. The only sure way to do that is by finding a man under normal circumstances. Getting to know him, then under controlled conditions telling him what's up. Sometimes that works. It's those times that motivate us to try. Like this one who bought a house with the guy before telling him anything. (http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/Retrospective5.html)

Last but not least somewhere above you said something like "we are not really men or women we are transsexual and that is special and should be celebrated." I agree with and cosign that emotion.

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 07:51 AM
TSNTX,

Who on this board have you met in person?

fugaziosbourne
07-13-2007, 07:53 AM

Let me assure everyone in here that Jen is absolutely 100% real,and twice as hot in person.You guys have no f'n clue.And as for one of the posters above,I'm involved ass deep in two of THE MOST HETERO business's known to man,and every single one of my close friends knows about Jen.She is THE fucking shit.....you have no clue about which you speak...

tsntx
07-13-2007, 07:55 AM
TSNTX,

Who on this board have you met in person?

theres a few ppl i have met... a few ive shared intimate CELL pics/ vids w/ and also i dated a guy on this board

all of which doesnt matter as its their/ our word vs yours

so whats your point mr. no pic

put your face on here or SHUT THE FUCK UP

STUPID FUCKING OLD MAN... DONT YOU HAVE SOME SHE COCK TO PAY FOR ???

tgirlzoe
07-13-2007, 07:56 AM

Umm... Is this for real?

If it is you look really cute, and with mone's youd make a cute girl fer sure.

As I told her on the chat, I wish she would have cloned herself before transitioning and the same with you.

What's with all these hot guys transitioning? Seriously, what a waste...

tsntx
07-13-2007, 08:02 AM

Let me assure everyone in here that Jen is absolutely 100% real,and twice as hot in person.You guys have no f'n clue.And as for one of the posters above,I'm involved ass deep in two of THE MOST HETERO business's known to man,and every single one of my close friends knows about Jen.She is THE fucking shit.....you have no clue about which you speak...

thnx babe... loves ya.... lets see... now if that doesnt work... do you trust

wendy?
vicki?
JWBL?
MEGA?
Holly Sweet?

all of those ppl have seen me in some way or another... i grew up w/ holly and as you may know vicki and wendy have worked w/ holly and know that im real.

also ive done LEGIT tv.. does that make me real? not to you... but neither does any other proof... so why dont you shut the fuck up since you cant get a grip on the fact you ARE and have been WAY wrong.

FUCKING IDIOT ... apparently age didnt bring any class to your life

lust4ts
07-13-2007, 08:05 AM
Come on people, tstnx is making some of you look very silly right now. If you had any brains at all you would work out that she is a TS and certainly not a fake, if you done a search of her posts I'm sure you would find a few pics of her.

It is abundantly obvious that those pictures are of her before transition and although I'm not gay (oh no here we go again :lol: ) it is clear to see she was a good looking guy, and actually looked a bit like I do now (not that it matters, but she did).

From what I have seen she is now a very attractive girl and the fact that she does not do porn is quite refreshing.

Rod la Rod
07-13-2007, 08:05 AM
DUDE,
It's amazing how " fugaziosbourne" popped up right on cue. From Dallas.

You really must be a pretty girl. Don't get your ass beat by some crazy homophobic hick down there in Texas. a feminine, delicate little flower like you.

You are a fucking idiot.

Vicki Richter
07-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Dude,
you are so full of shit.

You will make every girl on here hate you regardless of your argument by calling one of the TS "dude". Very offensive. If you think like that, you don't belong here.

tgirlzoe
I don't give a shit about reasons, she was a TS who was beaten horribly, there is no justification. It sucks.

I'm not in the habit of telling other TS women how to get play, how to choose their clients, how to live their lives; and it makes me sad to hear so many of you espousing such support for this kind of violence.

The whole hate crime argument is a really sad distraction from the larger role that violence plays in trans womens lives. It is not ok for men to beat up trans women, end of story.

barbarians......sigh........

i was in a lot of sketchy situations while i was homeless after i got kicked out of my parents' house and i will attest that my experience had a lot of other grey areas. things are a little different now for me but i still know very well how fast and lose things have to be played when you're a ts. maybe it's different when you're gia or allanah or any of the numerous other wannabe celebrities making a living off selling their cock but it's different for girls who are just try to squeeze by like that or have other sketchy situations they have to put theselves in.

so maybe i play fast and loose with guys, it doesn't mean that i deserve a beating for "tricking" a guy into thinking i'm a girl. i'm a girl, even if i have certain things that makes people think differently. that's the essence of being ts.

tsntx
DUDE,

You really must be a pretty girl. Don't get your ass beat by some crazy homophobic hick down there in Texas. a feminine, delicate little flower like you.

You are a fucking idiot.

yeah go figure id date someone that lived in my area and not half-way acros the world?

fucking moron

he popped up bc u said find someone to vouch... as i said.. i dated him ... i told him about your lame BS and he vouched... just as i said it wouldnt mean shit to you but we did it anyway... keep talking old man... cant you see were all laughing at you?

tsntx
07-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Dude,
you are so full of shit.

You will make every girl on here hate you regardless of your argument by calling one of the TS "dude". Very offensive. If you think like that, you don't belong here.

see! there you go old man... keep digging your grave... by the looks of "your" pic id say you already halfway in it.

lust4ts
07-13-2007, 08:12 AM
DUDE,

You are a fucking idiot.

Stop acting like a retard, she's not a dude but you certainly are a loser. Is it not possible in your small mind that she is genuine and you're just a fucking idiot. Everyone else can see it, why can't you?

Vicki Richter
07-13-2007, 08:14 AM
I admit that I was the one who changed TSnTX aka Jen from a CD to a TS in just over two years. When she was a boy, she didn't want to become a girl, but I forced her through hormones, bondage, hypnosis, sex toys, and deep anal massage until she had no choice. It is a very common story of shemales. Some shepimp takes her when she is 18, homeless on the streets, and beats her until she learns to put on makeup correctly.

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 08:15 AM
I admit that I was the one who changed TSnTX aka Jen from a CD to a TS in just over two years. When she was a boy, she didn't want to become a girl, but I forced her through hormones, bondage, hypnosis, sex toys, and deep anal massage until she had no choice. It is a very common story of shemales. Some shepimp takes her when she is 18, homeless on the streets, and beats her until she learns to put on makeup correctly.

lol

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 08:16 AM
Again, not to be a troll.

But, TSTX - btw, thank you for the cute boy pics and your entertaining exchange with mr. crazy.

You are still dodging the whole "ts not telling = dishonesty = ts's aren't real girls" thing. That's heavy stuff. But wahtever.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 08:22 AM

yeah in fact heres a pic of me the day i got all my work done thnx to miss vickis instruction... i could barely stand so i had to hold myself up w/ the walls for leverage

tsntx
07-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Again, not to be a troll.

But, TSTX - btw, thank you for the cute boy pics and your entertaining exchange with mr. crazy.

You are still dodging the whole "ts not telling = dishonesty = ts's aren't real girls" thing. That's heavy stuff. But wahtever.

i have covered that several times.. what part of any of the stuff i posted didnt make sence ill re itterate them if needed but ull need to be specific as to what you didnt understand

i thought this covered my thoughts tho

irishgirl wrote:
tsntx wrote:
[

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 08:31 AM
[quote]

In that post you're talking about the reasons other folks have for hating on TS's. Earlier in this thread you were presenting opinions that seemed to be like, your opinion. Like saying that someone is being dishonest, seemed to be your judgement call. Whereas in the statement above you are just talking about the motivations of the guys who attack trans ppl. I dunno, feel free to let this convo die, I'm just avoiding doing my chores :-).

fugaziosbourne
07-13-2007, 08:34 AM
DUDE,

You are a fucking idiot.
You don't know shit....check my public profile pics....oh no someone might see me.......i'm fucked now....shit...and unless those hicks know muy thai or bjj.....i'm callin jen by tko from elbows round 1

SarahG
07-13-2007, 08:38 AM
I find the content of parts of this thread problematic at best.

The problem with that is not every place is ideal for sitting someone down to talk about stuff like this, especially the question in #1. I know I sure as hell wouldn't want to out myself to an entire room of strangers by talking to someone who is interested in the bar/club/restaurant/wherever the example is and risk having people around me hear it- and mention it to those they know in the bar.

I agree with tsntx that picking guys up (or leaving with guys who pick me up) in a club/bar/restaurant/whatever that you have never met before, is uber tacky so maybe my perspective is fundamentally different... but if I met someone in this type of setting who I thought was cool (with or without any kind of future sexual desires on either of our parts being present) I would want to get to know them for a while before telling them... and not necessarily as a dating scenario. It is a trust issue for me, to talk about certain things with others I want there to be a level of trust and friendship between us, failing that the conversation IMO would be premature. But this raises an other point- why be intimate with someone in your personal life that you don't trust?

Not every social setting where this could come into play has bouncers... and even for the ones that DO have bouncers- that is not gonna stop someone from waiting outside out of sight to beat you up when you're far enough away from the building for the bouncer to not be involved.

We can't honestly expect or believe that every trans person who has ever been beaten up, had such occur based solely on them not telling the person until it was "too late in the game." There are some guys out there (not sure how many) that would more than gladly beat the shit out of a girl just because she is trans... and would use the "i found out and freaked out" defense as a cop out if they ever get caught for their crimes.

I just tried to lay out all the reasons I might end up in a situation like that if I was a "boi". Whatever the situation, though, violence should never be an outcome. And if it is...it's a hate crime brought on by deeply held and still perpetuated prejudices within our society.

In our society and governmental system, we are not vigilantes. We're not supposed to be beating the shit out of each other- or killing each other- for circumstances that really have nothing to do with personal safety or the safety of our property. If someone makes fun of my bf's mom on the street, that does NOT give him the legal or moral right to go and bash the idiot's face in on the sidewalk.

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT!!!!!!!!! :wink:

There are three responses to a party that has been wronged after the fact: Justice, revenge, and redemption.

It is justifiable to kill someone posing an immediate, direct and specific threat to your health/life- this is what a self defense claim is all about.

Going and being wronged (in reality or in false perception) and then waiting to conduct a physical response is no longer self defense... it is either revenge or redemption and both of which, for an individual to carry out- is against the very belief system of our entire established culture.

Waiting a half an hour to DETERMINE HOW TO RESPOND and then chasing someone down to beat the shit out of them or kill them is PREMEDITATED. This is not gay panic defense, or self defense: this is wanting revenge or redemption.

hell if I'm going to blab it to every guy I hit it off with at a party! Your advice doesn't pertain to anyone who isn't entirely okay with being out to everyone she meets.

Agreed completely, especially if there is no plans or intentions of being intimate with the guy in the immediate future. Hitting it off with a guy is quite different from going out to the parking lot to suck him off, or going home with him (for whatever reason), or anything else along those lines. The only time it makes sense IMO to use nikkitsfun's #0 option, is if there is an intention to have things lead in that direction eminently. At any time the girl can go "this is too fast/too soon, I don't know you, if you really wanna go down that road lets get to know each other better first, you doing something on Saturday?" or similarly "here's my phone#, email address etc, lets talk sometime"

If the guy was worth pulling your skirt up for, he'd get back to you if given that chance a day or two later.

I'm pretty sure that's enough to add premeditation on to the charge. As merciful as I am, I'd love to see premeditated attempted murder as an adult but that won't happen. Maybe if the victim wasn't a transsexual but we're usually considered disposable people anyway.

It would be premeditated if the guy did not respond with violence for quite a while so he could sit and plan what to do "for revenge/redemption/etc"

But when the victim is trans, people (especially criminal defence lawyers thanks to the publicity of the Gwen case) have learned that all it takes to kill a tgirl after having sex and get away with it, is to go and make a claim of "oh I didn't know, she tricked me, so I panicked and stomped on her head until she died." If it could work in the liberal people's republic of Kalifornia, its gonna work in a hell of alot more states then we'd like to believe.

The reason for having trans related hate crime laws is not really to add extra time to the sentencing stage of cases: it is to obtain the federal oversight to try to compensate for such a blatant bias in our judicial system when dealing with things such as the gay panic defense loop hole. IMO only if these laws scrapped any form of sentencing influence would these laws be more properly considered by politicians, lobbyists and citizens (aka voters) for what they are, and not the extreme cases of misuse such as when ever someone is charged with a hate crime merely because the victim BY CHANCE is of a certain minority demographic.

Gee, ya think!?

Question to those who think this kind of premeditated revenge violence is perfectly ok: just how far should we go to allow this kind of mob street violence on our streets? Only in cases involving trans victims? What about being cut off by a driver in traffic? Hit and run wrecks? DUIs? Insults?

This board certainly didn't like the violent response to that passenger who was beaten to death by a mob for being in a car that hit a little kid in a neighborhood....

tsntx
07-13-2007, 08:40 AM
[quote]

In that post you're talking about the reasons other folks have for hating on TS's. Earlier in this thread you were presenting opinions that seemed to be like, your opinion. Like saying that someone is being dishonest, seemed to be your judgement call. Whereas in the statement above you are just talking about the motivations of the guys who attack trans ppl. I dunno, feel free to let this convo die, I'm just avoiding doing my chores :-).

some places i was specific about the OP story others i was being general

nifer_justice: theres a lot to the story

tgirlzoe: there's a lot to that story we don't know.

jennifer_justice: some ppl, like me, were posting in general and not based on facts of this case

luna555: I also agree with you Jen she doesnt deserve to get beat up but she put herself there

tgirlzoe: i was mainly posting in general

tsntx
07-13-2007, 08:43 AM
DUDE,

You are a fucking idiot.
You don't know shit....check my public profile pics....oh no someone might see me.......i'm fucked now....shit...and unless those hicks know muy thai or bjj.....i'm callin jen by tko from elbows round 1

like i said... this is tx

we dont take knives to a gun fight.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 09:10 AM
omg i dont know how i forgot to mention chloe!?!

shes was like my best friend / practically identical twin and weve hung out/ gone out and still chat lol... i just didnt think about her bc she doesnt post much... anyway.. lol ur dumbass self hasnt posted much of a follow up so ill let it go as it seems you have realized the error of your way/ ie: stupid, unsubstantiated comments

chloe8269
07-13-2007, 09:24 AM
jen ?? who is this bitch? ive never heard of her? lol j/k. this is funny cause ive wrote so many times how it was YOU who made me go full time and you helped me through my transision,. . plus they have jen on video of her surgical transition so i dont knwo where all this "fake" stuff is coming from,.. wait are we talking abotu her boobs? LOL j/k

tsntx
07-13-2007, 09:26 AM
lol ahahh exactly! hey girl! lol perfect timing... but again... it doesnt prove anything... to him.

to everyone else... it proves what a fucking moron he is and how bad old age and no looks can turn you into a bitter jerk hating on anyone that you feel is out of your league.

chloe8269
07-13-2007, 09:44 AM
so yea,. . your boobs look hot,. yea? lol

tsntx
07-13-2007, 09:48 AM
lol are you trying to get me to post more pics of them... oh wait ... check my avatar ;)

chloe8269
07-13-2007, 09:55 AM
i need something to bury my face in so yes

TJT
07-13-2007, 09:58 AM
They do draw you in. I think they're a trap.

mbf
07-13-2007, 09:58 AM

oh u could bury your face between my legs as well j/k

that shouldnt prevent tsntx from posting more boobs of course!

TJT
07-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Help! I'm trapped in Jen's cleavage and I can't get out!

tsntx
07-13-2007, 10:05 AM
my boobs could be location of JWBL ....

mbf
07-13-2007, 10:09 AM
my boobs could be location of JWBL ....

so if i need JWBL for whatever reason i shall follow your boobs

yes, makes sense :lol:

TJT
07-13-2007, 10:15 AM
Could be,I could've sworn I heard someone sneaking around on the far side of your left nipple? If I get this damned flashlight to work I'll check it out

chloe8269
07-13-2007, 10:22 AM

HAHA,. hey jen posted a photo,. *hints* ,. .. . . :twisted: lol j/k

mbf
07-13-2007, 11:28 AM

HAHA,. hey jen posted a photo,. *hints* ,. .. . . :twisted: lol j/k

yeah i realized, but Chloe, there is no such thing as "enough" boobs... :D

Mugai_hentaisha
07-13-2007, 02:00 PM

You know really I believe your gonna be "damned if you do tell" and "Damned if you don't tell"

How many news reports have there been where a person finds out that a lady that has intrest in them is a or was at some point a male? <--I am not talking about in bed or during sex either. I can count quite a few and most of them end the same within the week the TS is either assaulted or harrassed.

Here where I live sometime ago a TS escort was honest with a "Client" before the fact and what did she get for her honesty....thrown out of a moving vehicle in the middle of downtown traffic.

No easy answers here

I hate "hate crimes" but the kid needs to be charged with attempted homicide at least. I don't care what circumstances there may be. He should have never struck her let alone drag her and beat her head against a life guard station. The kid has issues.............NEVER CALL HIM A VICTIM! Chances are he may have had it planned all along. I would love to be introduced to him, I would love to teach him and his friends what it means to be a victims.

Now I do feel the ladies need to start using their noggins here, and what I see from the ladies on here, they at least do.
the old addage
think before you leap comes to mind

goldensamba
07-13-2007, 04:37 PM
This is not a hate crime at all. It would be one thing if they went cruising for TS's to beat down but they didn't. Tricking someone into having sex with you is risky and stupid. I am not condoning any sort of violence but come on people. This kind of behavior bring bad repercussions and you need to deal with the consequences of being stupid.

On the other hand, a beat down was not good and this kid should be charged with first degree assault. If he was pissed he could have dropped her off on the side of the freeway and left her or even kicked her in her ass on the way out the door but not what he did. Both people completely in the wrong here.

Jen, if you post another boob picture I am coming to Texas!

irishgirl
07-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Tricking someone into having sex with you is risky and stupid. !

Using the word "tricking"

equals

ts not telling = dishonesty = ts's aren't real girls

I'm all girl baby, so try another arguement :-)

SarahG
07-13-2007, 04:52 PM
It would be one thing if they went cruising for TS's to beat down but they didn't.

But it can be hard to tell if this is the case at times or not, alot of people have learned through cases like Gwen's that all they have to do after attacking/killing/beating a tgirl is claim that they were tricked, panicked, and killed/beat/whatever the girl as an impulsive response and then they'd stand a good chance at getting away with their actions.

The problem is well, if the girl is dead- it gets hard to prove rather or not the guy really was tricked OR if he was just using that as an excuse after the fact to try to get away with the violent action. Suppose there is no evidence to say for sure if a guy was tricked or not... who are the cops, judges and juries going to believe- some normal straight guy who claims to have been "tricked into having sex" or a trans victim that testifies that she told the guy before hand?

In any case, tricked or not- its not a gay panic defense if the guy waited half an hour to plan his next move and then went and beat the girl up (getting back on topic). Of course, most people probably aren't going to notice that part.

goldensamba
07-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Tricking someone into having sex with you is risky and stupid!

equals

If you have a dick and you go to a straight bar that is called tricking. As much as I or many others who are not ignorant might consider you a woman most do not if you have a dick. This is simple common sense.

goldensamba
07-13-2007, 09:56 PM
It would be one thing if they went cruising for TS's to beat down but they didn't.

But it can be hard to tell if this is the case at times or not, alot of people have learned through cases like Gwen's that all they have to do after attacking/killing/beating a tgirl is claim that they were tricked, panicked, and killed/beat/whatever the girl as an impulsive response and then they'd stand a good chance at getting away with their actions.

The problem is well, if the girl is dead- it gets hard to prove rather or not the guy really was tricked OR if he was just using that as an excuse after the fact to try to get away with the violent action. Suppose there is no evidence to say for sure if a guy was tricked or not... who are the cops, judges and juries going to believe- some normal straight guy who claims to have been "tricked into having sex" or a trans victim that testifies that she told the guy before hand?

In any case, tricked or not- its not a gay panic defense if the guy waited half an hour to plan his next move and then went and beat the girl up (getting back on topic). Of course, most people probably aren't going to notice that part.

I agree with everything you wrote here. I was only referring to the people saying it's fine not to tell the person you are hooking up with. To me, that is playing russian roulette. No matter what we may think, the reality is that the world is full of people who hate people who are different. Let's look at this in another context......

If a black girl went to a place where known KKK members and racists hang out and had makeup on that made her look caucasian could she really be shocked if she hooked up with a guy who freaked when he found out she was a black girl? It would never be OK for him to physically harm her but that is a risk she would be taking. This is the same type of situation. Don't put yourself in a situation if you don't want ot deal with the consequences. If you have tits and a dick and you go a straight bar and do not tell the person yo uare about to hook up with about the dick then you are asking for a bad situation/. You never know what lunatic you may be dealing with.

tsntx
07-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Tricking someone into having sex with you is risky and stupid. !

equals

i thought we covered this last night

you + XY = MALE

do not be delussional and think bc youve transitioned that society as a whole, especially straight men that could be violent towards a "fag trying to trick" them, sees you as anything more/ less than a MAN

tsntx
07-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Tricking someone into having sex with you is risky and stupid!

equals

If you have a dick and you go to a straight bar that is called tricking. As much as I or many others who are not ignorant might consider you a woman most do not if you have a dick. This is simple common sense.

exactly the same thing i, a friggin ts woman, have been saying!!

we are TRANS-women first and foremost, you have or were born w/ male DNA, changing your appearance doesnt change the fact that when you came out of the womb you were a MAN... you cant change your life dramatically and force society as a whole to accept you, you have to give it time and its a very slow progress... by "tricking" straight men and getting beat up you are only pushing all the progress OTHERS have made... WAY BACK

tsntx
07-13-2007, 10:12 PM
If a black girl went to a place where known KKK members and racists hang out and had makeup on that made her look caucasian could she really be shocked if she hooked up with a guy who freaked when he found out she was a black girl? It would never be OK for him to physically harm her but that is a risk she would be taking. This is the same type of situation. Don't put yourself in a situation if you don't want ot deal with the consequences. If you have tits and a dick and you go a straight bar and do not tell the person yo uare about to hook up with about the dick then you are asking for a bad situation/. You never know what lunatic you may be dealing with.

wow i almost used this EXACT same argument SEVERAL times but i kept feeling i was wording it wrong and i didnt want ppl to start another fn rascist thread and detract from the OP topic...

tgirlzoe
07-14-2007, 12:52 AM
there are people with black blood who pass for white, one drop rule and all that, you know? a guy finds out his girlfriend great uncle was black and beats the shit out of her. is it a hate crime or was she just being stupid for trying to "trick" him into thinking she was white?

nobody sees your DNA, silly, they see your skin and stuff and decide your gender based on that. nobody DNA tests other people to decide how to treat them, they just have clues.

a man's haircut and facial hair are clues towards "man" so we grow out our hair (usually) and laser/electro off any facial hair we might have. body shape makes a big difference either way so we take artificial (or equine) hormones to change our body shape, density, feel, smell, etc. the presence of breasts is a clue towards "female", we either stick with the breasts we grow from the hormones or we get implants. the penis is the biggest thing and so we have developed surgical techniques to mimic female genitalia.

we do this so that we are taken for women, that's the freakin point of transition. we want to be taken for women and treated as women and live as women because that's what's natural for us psychologically. we don't like getting beaten up and outcast by being seen as gay bois and we don't even see ourselves as gay bois. we just want to be normal women having normal lives and dating, even marrying, normal men. nothing against gay people at all, it's just not our lives*

there are straight people who get beaten up for being gay. that's why they say "actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity" in non-discrimination clauses. i could get beaten up for being gay, but i'm not ~ it's a misperception.

i've never gotten harassed or beat up for being trans, before transition it used to happen a lot. why? because people now perceive me as a relatively gender normative girl instead of a gender bending boy.

i did get harassed for being a lesbian once, walking own a main street with an ex-boyfriend in a small town. we got stares and then someone shouted out of a car, "dykes!" i got upset and wanted to yell back at them that he's a boy, not a girl but he just waived it off and said that everyone in the town thinks he's a lesbian. he's not, he's a boy. that's the truth.

~~~
* - although some TS are lesbian or bisexual

tgirlzoe
07-14-2007, 01:07 AM
we are TRANS-women first and foremost, you have or were born w/ male DNA, changing your appearance doesnt change the fact that when you came out of the womb you were a MAN...

Men are raised, not born, that's why there are so few of them these days.

you cant change your life dramatically and force society as a whole to accept you, you have to give it time and its a very slow progress... by "tricking" straight men and getting beat up you are only pushing all the progress OTHERS have made... WAY BACK

Actually, it's quite easy to change your life dramatically and force society as a whole to accept you. I started hormones and was "stealth" to dormmates on campus in under a year. It's quite easy to change your gender and to be treated as such because it's what comes natural and you exude that (the physical changes just reinforce the personality). There are unpresuming trans women who just come off as women and there are those who, no matter how much plastic surgery they get, still vibe as men. Even if you decide to come out and tell people about your past, they often can't see how you could ever have been the gender you were raised as.

If you're talking about society's acceptance of transsexuals in the abstract, then that's a different issue altogether. People can often accept individuals as being different but have issue with it in the abstract. Others are "accepting" just so long as they don't have to actually interact with people like that. This goes for anyone ~ gay, Black, Latino, transsexual.

If you're holding out for a third gender to develop in our culture, you're going to be holding out for a long time. We don't have to relegate people to third genders because we have hormones and surgery and laser and whatnot to enable them to live the lives they want, not the ones they're pushed into. If people want to define themselves as a third gender and hang out with all the genderqueer kids, that's fine with me, just don't expect it to ever be mainstream or accepted.

We transition because we are women, not because we're transsexuals.

BrendaQG
07-14-2007, 01:56 AM
we are TRANS-women first and foremost, you have or were born w/ male DNA, changing your appearance doesnt change the fact that when you came out of the womb you were a MAN...

Men are raised, not born, that's why there are so few of them these days.

you cant change your life dramatically and force society as a whole to accept you, you have to give it time and its a very slow progress... by "tricking" straight men and getting beat up you are only pushing all the progress OTHERS have made... WAY BACK

Actually, it's quite easy to change your life dramatically and force society as a whole to accept you. I started hormones and was "stealth" to dormmates on campus in under a year. It's quite easy to change your gender and to be treated as such because it's what comes natural and you exude that (the physical changes just reinforce the personality). There are unpresuming trans women who just come off as women and there are those who, no matter how much plastic surgery they get, still vibe as men. Even if you decide to come out and tell people about your past, they often can't see how you could ever have been the gender you were raised as.

If you're talking about society's acceptance of transsexuals in the abstract, then that's a different issue altogether. People can often accept individuals as being different but have issue with it in the abstract. Others are "accepting" just so long as they don't have to actually interact with people like that. This goes for anyone ~ gay, Black, Latino, transsexual.

If you're holding out for a third gender to develop in our culture, you're going to be holding out for a long time. We don't have to relegate people to third genders because we have hormones and surgery and laser and whatnot to enable them to live the lives they want, not the ones they're pushed into. If people want to define themselves as a third gender and hang out with all the genderqueer kids, that's fine with me, just don't expect it to ever be mainstream or accepted.

We transition because we are women, not because we're transsexuals.Zoe

:-? That's interesting comming from you. Makes me wonder if you are the person in the picture you used before.

Does anyone here post on other TG boards? You know ones that are totally for support and help and restricted to other TS/TG people. If you do then chances are you know F____T_____. This "Tgirlzoe" used F___ picture for an avatar for a while. If you know f____ g___ T____ then you know she would NEVER write. ... "we transition because we are women".

You are either not who you represented yourself as or you are on drugs which is it?

Prove me wrong and I will apologise. Prove me wrong by replying via the board. You know the one with few members and lots of enemies.

dc_guy_75
07-14-2007, 05:01 AM
Please, girls, be careful!... use your instincts when wandering upon meatheads...

tgirlzoe
07-14-2007, 05:39 AM
Zoe

:-? That's interesting comming from you. Makes me wonder if you are the person in the picture you used before.

Does anyone here post on other TG boards? You know ones that are totally for support and help and restricted to other TS/TG people. If you do then chances are you know ---. This "Tgirlzoe" used ---'s picture for an avatar for a while. If you know --- then you know she would NEVER write. ... "we transition because we are women".

You are either not who you represented yourself as or you are on drugs which is it?

Prove me wrong and I will apologise. Prove me wrong by replying via the board. You know the one with few members and lots of enemies.

Brenda.

Yes, it is me, quit getting your panties in a bunch. Who else is as much of a bitch as I am? :-D

I took my avatar off because 4chan /b/tards linked porn of me to this site and I wanted to make it less obvious which person I was because they didn't actually specify. Also, I am trying to eliminate that screenname in relation to trans things, in particular, but also because I am not a 16 year old furry anymore as I was when I created that screenname. I use a variety of screennames for different purposes, that one is being eliminated. I would appreciate it if you removed that screenname from your post, especially since this forum is indexed by Google.

If you read earlier, I mentioned Blanchard in the questioning of NikkiTSFun about her self-description as a "CD with a serious lingerie fetish" who was then "turned into a TS by a guy she met online". I have some interest in the whole thing and became more supportive of it as time went on. However, I'm not you, I remain skeptical and I know my own experiences.

If you want to discuss the merits and problems of Blanchard's HSTS/AGP theory, start another thread (or post on Hara's) or just start one on the TK board ~ that's what it's there for. If you want to start questioning who I am, like Vicky did with Nikki, you can have a thread about it but you're just going to look like a fool because yes, I am right here, sitting on my ass and eating a watermelon. I don't know what kind of silly thing that you're trying to pull.

I am on drugs, as much as I can afford it, they're called estrogen, they do make people crazy, yes :-P However, I am speaking what I believe when I say that. I do not toe anybody's party line. I bring up Blanchard when it applies to the situation at hand (eg. an obvious pseudo-androphiliac wondering why estrogen makes you crave cock ^_^), to wives and girlfriends of crossdressers and what not. This does not mean I've bit it hook, line and sinker.

You don't know me, you only have seen me post on GP and TK, I've never chatted with you in person, on the phone, on IM, or email. Don't tell me what and what I won't post. I hold to the idea that nobody (or few people) transition in order to be "transsexuals" ~ androgynes outside of recognized society.

Also, as it relates to my personal life, I think my "gay" identity from age 10-16 (or to 19, when I started hormones) was a diversion and misunderstanding of the situation. If my mom had continued to be supportive of me instead of becoming caught up in the conservative movement (Moral Majority and all that), I probably would have never adopted a "gay" identity, and would have just developed as a straight girl, which is how I see myself anyway*. The gay thing was something learned. Gay boys are boys who like other boys and I never saw myself as a boy.

Nobody can integrate into a woman's life if they don't see themselves as a woman. They just come off like creepy straight guys or attention-whoring gay guys whereas other women just come off like women.

You know I'm critical of Blanchard for a multitude of reasons, so don't come on here and try to say I'm a fraud because you disagree with me and tell me what I will and what I won't say.

~~~
* actually, I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual to some degree.

dc_guy_75
07-14-2007, 06:13 AM
Tell me, what does this have to do with Edward James Olmos?

Please stick to the subject

Alright, alright...

BrendaQG
07-14-2007, 07:01 AM
You have proven who you are by posting in a place no imposter could. Who can really blame me for thinking so. What you have written on this day is a HUGE departure from your own line not any parties line. When that happens red flags, and sirens go off. Almost like me suddenly professing faith in the trinity and that Jesus is god (after having written of being a muslim).

I had written something else. I have chosen to send it to her via a PM. It ended with.

Lash out at me in anger all you want. Perhaps you are feeling angry about something in 3D. I would like to think that you and I became friends and looked forward to a day where I could meet you in person. I still do and I want to give you a big hug. Tell me that a simple change of opinion will not destroy our friendship.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

What does Edward james Almos have to do with anything?

tgirlzoe
07-14-2007, 09:21 AM
I didn't know we were friends, you've never talked to me.

alpha2117
07-14-2007, 09:38 AM
As far as I'm concerned it's not a hate crime - hate crimes are when somebody goes out and targets individuals because of their gender, sexuality, race, religion etc. This while terrible is just a reaction to a situation, the guy involved didn't go looking to bash a tranny he jsut did when he found out the truth about her after they'd engaged in sex acts. He should be charged with assault etc etc but charging him with a hate crime opens the door for defences against it in future because he's be found not guilty of that and others would use that a s a precedent. Charging him and failing to get a conviction would be the worst thing to happen to the law.

tsntx
07-14-2007, 10:25 AM
zoe and irish... you 2 obviously beleive what you want... continue doing the things that only the 2 of you beleive and not society as a whole and it wont be long before we read threads dedicated to yalls own personal attacks... i for one will not pitty either of yall shall yall be attacked for posing as genetic women and engaging in unsafe acts that may bring about your own demise.

i however do not wish such a thing would happen to either or to anyone regardless of reasons, race, history... but if it does happen, and you put yourself in unsafe situations... dont look to me for support on getting you out of a grave you dug.

and thats really all i have left to say on this topic... ive said enough. made my points clear. nothing further.

Jericho
07-14-2007, 11:48 AM
and thats really all i have left to say on this topic... ive said enough. made my points clear. nothing further.

And if more girls listened to you, the less we'd read about this kind of shit happening.
But... :banghead

tsntx
07-14-2007, 11:54 AM

And if more girls listened to you, the less we'd read about this kind of shit happening.
But... :banghead

i think its more common sence, self worth, and self preservation that seems to be lacking from ppl that would engage in such acts.

Rod la Rod
07-15-2007, 01:21 AM
Dude,
you are so full of shit.

Vicki Richter is of course completely right. I was completely out of line with my comments about TSNTX.
I realize now that "Jen" is indeed a very lovely and delightful young lady.
I want to apologize for my behavior, completely and unreseveredly.

I am above all always a gentleman.

Let this post serve as a revision for all of my previous posts;

Bitch,
You are full or shit.

TRANNY BASHING IS NOT OK! I don't care what kind of twisted closet case is the perpetrator or how "gay panicked" he is.

You need to get yourself out of that backwater, redneck, cowpatch in Texas and get a fucking clue!

Any straight guy would be lucky and pleased indeed to give you a righteous ass fuck or a sensual and loving "rusty trombone"

You are gorgeous and you are wasting your youth and beauty in a shithole like Texas.

I hope you can accept my apology.

With love,
Rod

tsntx
07-15-2007, 01:44 AM
yes rod you are w/o any doubt an elloquent gentleman

:rolls

Kriss
07-15-2007, 05:17 AM
you play w/ fire, youre gonna get burned... she got what she had coming to her as far as im concerned... anyone that does that to men deserves a beating...

:shock: :smh AND SINCE WHEN DID YOU DECIDE WHO DOES AND DOESN'T DESERVE A BEATING? I DON'T THINK ANYBODY DESERVES A BEATING, EXCEPT THOSE WHO ARE VIOLENT AND PERHAPS KIDDIE FIDDLERS. WHAT KIND OF SOCIETY DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN WHERE PEOPLE GET "BEATINGS" FOR EVERY STUPID THING THEY DO?

,i just don't beleive in that she deserves a beating attitude.Violence shouldn't be the answer to everything maybe jail time but not being beaten to a bloody pulp.

HE'S A FOOL AT TIMES BUT HE IS RIGHT. HOW CAN YOU SERIOUSLY APPLAUD VIOLENCE

And as for one of the posters above,I'm involved ass deep in two of THE MOST HETERO business's known to man

AND WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS "HETERO" BUSINESS THAT YOU ARE "ASS DEEP" IN? INTERIOR DESIGNER?, CHILDREN'S TELEVISION? BROADWAY?

TSNTX,

So all the straight guys at work

ER, YEAH. DIDNT YOU CLAIM TO WORK AT A COSMETICS SHOP? AND YOU MEET STRAIGHT GUYS IN THIS SHOP HUH?

tsntx
07-16-2007, 11:58 AM
you play w/ fire, youre gonna get burned... she got what she had coming to her as far as im concerned... anyone that does that to men deserves a beating...

:shock: :smh AND SINCE WHEN DID YOU DECIDE WHO DOES AND DOESN'T DESERVE A BEATING? I DON'T THINK ANYBODY DESERVES A BEATING, EXCEPT THOSE WHO ARE VIOLENT AND PERHAPS KIDDIE FIDDLERS. WHAT KIND OF SOCIETY DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN WHERE PEOPLE GET "BEATINGS" FOR EVERY STUPID THING THEY DO?

,i just don't beleive in that she deserves a beating attitude.Violence shouldn't be the answer to everything maybe jail time but not being beaten to a bloody pulp.

HE'S A FOOL AT TIMES BUT HE IS RIGHT. HOW CAN YOU SERIOUSLY APPLAUD VIOLENCE

And as for one of the posters above,I'm involved ass deep in two of THE MOST HETERO business's known to man

AND WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS "HETERO" BUSINESS THAT YOU ARE "ASS DEEP" IN? INTERIOR DESIGNER?, CHILDREN'S TELEVISION? BROADWAY?

TSNTX,

So all the straight guys at work

ER, YEAH. DIDNT YOU CLAIM TO WORK AT A COSMETICS SHOP? AND YOU MEET STRAIGHT GUYS IN THIS SHOP HUH?

youre a giant bag of seeping douche

hey fag i meet straight guys everywhere... while i may work as a makeup artist... i work in dept. stores across the country. i meet straight guys shopping for random stuff in the store. i meet straight guys that work in the mens/ shoes dept. you just sound pissed i dont meet your faggot ass. maybe if i hung out at faggot bars like you do... id meet you. but i dont.

as to what i was specifically referring to ... i also work as a hostess in a all night, very popular resturant. i meet hot guys coming in after the bars, hot waiters, hot mngrs, hot ppl in general.

i also do LEGIT tv and film and met several producers that were very hot. ive met other actors in auditions. ive met directors. ive met celebrities.

so why dont you run along now as youre only making yourself look like a jackass, and a giant tool.

not to mention a fag by trying to fight a girl

Legend
07-16-2007, 12:33 PM
I understand now why jen is so hard on girls that do that,all you have to do is look at cases where some girl decided to play that game and have gotten killed,one good example is the story of gwen araujo.

Jen is quite smart and knows what she talking about because she lives it,i'm just saying she knows her limitations,personally i don't think violence solves anything but sometimes one might need a rude awakening before they are killed.

arnie666
07-16-2007, 02:20 PM
I have to admit I agree with Jen also. I know this is a slightly different situation .But say I walked into a Gay club and starting grinding up against some hot lezza .And she or her girlfriend got rather offended by this and I got my head bust...

Would I deserve it? I think so. Looking at it this way, I walked in to a Gay club with full knowledge that almost certainly the women in there would not be interested in me.Yet I disregarded that and thought any woman would appreciate my attention and I could 'cure' them.

I took a bloody liberty by acting like that as people may well assume Iam not into women being in a club like that. As this girl did by not telling the young lad she was with what she was packing in her knickers.Again my belief is he should be punished for the assault but I do not believe it is a h8 crime. I mean it is like me moaning that those women disliked str8 people and that is why I got a stiellto heel lodged in my head.

(by the way I am an idiot at times but the above scenario didn't happen , just want to make that completely clear. ) :D

Kriss
07-16-2007, 03:05 PM

Kriss
07-16-2007, 03:09 PM

arnie666
07-16-2007, 03:59 PM
I have to admit I agree with Jen also. I know this is a slightly different situation .But say I walked into a Gay club and starting grinding up against some hot lezza .And she or her girlfriend got rather offended by this and I got my head bust...

Would I deserve it? I think so. Looking at it this way, I walked in to a Gay club with full knowledge that almost certainly the women in there would not be interested in me.

what the fuck? is this another patented 'ARNIE' wind up? you dont make sense man! the above situation is a bit unlikely isnt it? are you saying that you are a lesbian trapped in a mans body? the thread is more about the inherent 'deception' of not disclosing ones status. your analogy is bunk sir! unless you were disguised as a "hot lezza"

btw, the "more jacked i get" thread was fucking brillkiant, even if some people recognised it, and THO THEY CLKAIM OTHERWISE SO AS NOT TO APPEAR FOOLISH, Quinn was the only one that saw it for what oit was, every other cunt just fell for it HOOK, LINE AND SINKER , and started slating the guy. GENIUS! FUNNIEST THREAD YET!!!

Kriss my man, allow me to explain further. Yes the analogy is a bit shit but there is some trickery going on. I walk into a club on Gay night. It is quite obvious it is said night. What with the pink flyers I was handed earlier and the people in the queue.

Other people assume Iam Gay because of the fact Iam in the club, and wearing a tight t-shirt and a leather cap/trousers and a cowboy hat. But Iam in fact a 'ninja hetro ' and when I see all the hot lezzas doing girly things to each other I unleash the tiger in me. I chat up a a few girls getting the 'fuk off do you know where you are?''

I then for my final act get on the dance floor and start grinding with some hot stuff and then to my 'surprise I get a stiellto on my crust'. I decieved the doorstaff to let me in so I could try and get a threesome with a couple of lesbos. I then get a sore head for my trouble.

Yeah I think it is a bit sh1te now I think about it but I know what I mean which is the main thing :D

Vicki Richter
07-16-2007, 05:09 PM

Would I deserve it? I think so. Looking at it this way, I walked in to a Gay club with full knowledge that almost certainly the women in there would not be interested in me.Yet I disregarded that and thought any woman would appreciate my attention and I could 'cure' them.

I took a bloody liberty by acting like that as people may well assume Iam not into women being in a club like that. As this girl did by not telling the young lad she was with what she was packing in her knickers.Again my belief is he should be punished for the assault but I do not believe it is a h8 crime. I mean it is like me moaning that those women disliked str8 people and that is why I got a stiellto heel lodged in my head.

(by the way I am an idiot at times but the above scenario didn't happen , just want to make that completely clear. ) :D

Arnie - your statement puts TS women in the gay category. You are saying we should be restrictred to going to gay and tranny clubs. That is ridiculous. Should we go to the tranny grocery store too?

Your analogies sucked ass. Pardon my queen's English.

Vicki

Vicki Richter
07-16-2007, 05:10 PM
duplicate

CORVETTEDUDE
07-16-2007, 05:33 PM

Arnie - your statement puts TS women in the gay category. You are saying we should be restrictred to going to gay and tranny clubs. That is ridiculous. Should we go to the tranny grocery store too?

Vicki

Vicki....you do know, Arnie666 has his head up his ass (his favorite place), and his mind in neutral, don't you!?!?!?!?

tsmandy
07-16-2007, 08:08 PM
You need to get yourself out of that backwater, redneck, cowpatch in Texas and get a fucking clue!......

You are gorgeous and you are wasting your youth and beauty in a shithole like Texas.
With love,
Rod

Dear Rod,

While some Texans may believe some horrendous things, I entreat you to remember them as humble Americans, for what passes in Austin, passes everywhere.

Plus, I really like Texas (aside from the border patrol, Fort Worth train yards, Brownsville, Taylor, greyhound bus drivers in East Texas, and the weird obsession with the Death penalty) especially Austin, TX.

Where else could you go to Chicken Shit Bingo? Huh? Certainly not in New York. How about 'bout time' a gay bar with a volleyball court. Not too mention Barton Springs, and some of the coolest people I have ever had the pleasure of getting sweaty with.

So please, challenge Jen's ideas, but do not besmirch the name of Austin.

xoxo
Mandy

TrueBeauty TS
07-16-2007, 09:15 PM

xoxo
Mandy

I would just like to point out that this could possibly be the first time the word "besmirch" has ever been used on the Hung Angels board. Well done!!! :D

Teabagger Vance
07-17-2007, 12:42 AM
I would just like to point out that this could possibly be the first time the word "besmirch" has ever been used on the Hung Angels board. Well done!!! :D

Ahem. 2nd time. http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19435&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=besmirch&start=10

You may need to give some props to gimmeurblood.

:P

tsntx
07-17-2007, 03:14 AM
austins the shit.

TrueBeauty TS
07-17-2007, 03:38 AM

Ahem. 2nd time. http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19435&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=besmirch&start=10

You may need to give some props to gimmeurblood.

:P

I said *possibly*.... so you can go straight to hell. :evil:

Teabagger Vance
07-17-2007, 03:42 AM
I said *possibly*.... so you can go straight to hell. :evil:

Sure, why not. I figure you could use some company! :lol:

Rod la Rod
07-17-2007, 04:46 AM
You need to get yourself out of that backwater, redneck, cowpatch in Texas and get a fucking clue!......

With love,
Rod

Dear Rod,

While some Texans may believe some horrendous things, I entreat you to remember them as humble Americans, for what passes in Austin, passes everywhere.

Plus, I really like Texas (aside from the border patrol, Fort Worth train yards, Brownsville, Taylor, greyhound bus drivers in East Texas, and the weird obsession with the Death penalty) especially Austin, TX.

Where else could you go to Chicken Shit Bingo? Huh? Certainly not in New York. How about 'bout time' a gay bar with a volleyball court. Not too mention Barton Springs, and some of the coolest people I have ever had the pleasure of getting sweaty with.

xoxo
Mandy

Yes, I am sure Austin is lovely. It's just these days I can't think of Texas without thinking about G.W. Bush, Alberto Gonzales, Tom Delay etc.

I am sure Texas is a very nice state.

I just wish they could stay there and leave the rest of us alone.

TrueBeauty TS
07-17-2007, 04:52 AM
Man.... I have to give Delay some props! That's the best friggin mug shot EVER. A million dollar smile even as you get caught red handed.

That, my friends, is a TRUE politician.

arnie666
07-17-2007, 11:45 AM

Vicki

Vicki , er no you have jumped to very wrong conclusions, blockhead. I was describing a scenario where decieving in sexual terms can have quite a painful outcome. I did not in my statement say what was my opinion was on transwomen in str8 clubs. So you know for future reference my opinion is this , transwomen should be able to go to whatever nightclub they wish and I personally think it's great if they meet a nice bloke there.

But I also don't have my head in the clouds and think that everyone is as liberal on this subject as me .My statement is about keeping safe and being as up front as far as you can be. We have focused a lot on the t-girl who has been attacked but not on the young lad in question. I remember when I was seventeen which wasn't that long ago and I thought how I would have felt if I was him.

If I had picked up what I thought was a hot older woman , who in fact had slightly different body parts in a crucial area I would have been shocked and maybe a little scared .I would have been in the park on my own and I didn't even know transwomen existed then I just thought it was truck drivers in doncaster who got dressed up at weekends. I think I would have had strong words with this person and maybe pushed her away. Was he a little shit for knocking her teeth out ? yes but I think many men would be freak out if they grabbed a handful of meat and two veg without a sit rep first.

If you really think I have transwomen pinged in the Gay men category thats up to you luv I just in my own way don't want to see you or anyone else get hurt because of what I personally think is quite risky behaviour.

By the way I like the idea of tranny grocery stores as where I live there isn't much of a scene. Great way to hook up.

Ps I accept your apology on the queens english. But Phil the Greek may not and want to give you a jolly good thrashing you naughty girl.

Arnie.

arnie666
07-17-2007, 11:49 AM

Vicki

Vicki....you do know, Arnie666 has his head up his ass (his favorite place), and his mind in neutral, don't you!?!?!?!?

M8 my head may well be up my arse but if your tongue was any further up Richters arse we might have to surgically remove it .

Get her a fucking apple for fucks sake.

tsntx
07-17-2007, 07:17 PM
haha ^^

tgirlzoe
07-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Our town Pride was on Sunday so I went to the tail end of the festival and headed across the street to our sole tiny gay bar to see if anyone was there who I knew, mainly because there was no cover that night so it didn't matter if I stayed only a few minutes. Well, I said "hi" to a couple of people I sorta knew from school but wasn't hanging out with anyone.

This woman saw I was kind of sitting by myself and we started chatting, talking about politics and stuff ~ the commercialization of Pride and about Queeruption. I used to be much more a political Queer as a boy than I am now (going from very visible to mostly stealth and straight does that to you).

We walked down the street to a secluded place and sat in the grass and smoked some pot. I had the thought that perhaps she was sort of brushing up against me because she was hitting on me but I didn't believe it. On the way back though, she asked me if I ever wanted to go out sometime. I was embarrassed and shy and wouldn't give her a straight answer but I did say perhaps.

When we got back to the bar, she bought me a drink (I was happy ~ I didn't spend a dime on anything ^_^) and we talked some more. At one point in the conversation, she leans over and kisses me and what am I going to do? I kiss her back, of course!

I kept trying to run away from her, confused about what to do and what I should feel and what just happened. I've never been hit on by a lesbian before. I had a roommate that had a crush on me a couple years ago before I came out to her (and she was still interested even when she found out I had a penis and we did end up eventually fooling around twice) but she was bi and it turned out I wasn't her only trans friend. But this girl was like straight-up politicized dyke and was pretty cool. Not uber-butch or anything but boish enough in personality to be somewhat attractive.

At one point she was like "we should go to the bathroom." I guess she wanted to do more than pee because she tried to steer me into the handicap stall (I saw two girls go in there together later, I guess girls have dirty bathroom sex too). But I persevered, but when I left the bathroom she pressed me up against the wall and kissed me. I was kinda drunk but I do very much love being pressed up against the wall.

I kept breaking away though, confused, frustrated and not thinking clearly. Then we would find each other and we'd make out again. One time, I said I should go home and take a nap and sober up before seeing if I wanted to come back (a lot of people were going to eat or whatever since it was going all afternoon and evening). She invited me over to her place to see her paintings (she's an art major) and said I could nap there. I told her that she was drunk, I was drunk and it was a bad idea.

Actually, not too long after that she had one too many (I met her she was affected but lucid but she was getting sloshed ;_;) and they cut her off and I lost her. Drunk people are gross anyway, even when I'm dating them and especially if I'm not nearly as drunk or am sober (since I don't get too drunk anyway).

I never told her I was TS. I don't know what I would have said, I couldn't think well. I enjoyed the attention, perhaps too much.

This is the same thing that happens with me and boys, only this time it was a girl. We never did anything but kiss. I wouldn't have gone to bed with her because girls don't really do too much for me like that but they are fun to make out with! I told her I was bi, which is how I identify.

Was I in the wrong? What should I have said? Was I "tricking" her?

uncutflmeat
07-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Just out of interest, does anyone know who this T-Girl was ? Sorry if the name is in this thread somewhere already, too many to read through.

tsntx
07-17-2007, 10:56 PM
zoe... same situation regardless of sex... youre misrepresenting yourself and youre decieving her... i dont know that i even feel this story is real as much as youre just interested to see what i and others will say... its wrong plain and simple. the sex of the person youre decieving doesnt matter so long as your not honest about your situation.

tsntx
07-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Just out of interest, does anyone know who this T-Girl was ? Sorry if the name is in this thread somewhere already, too many to read through.

i dont think shes anyone mainstream esp so much as someone any of us would know... could be wrong who knows... i dont think her names been released tho.

tgirlzoe
07-18-2007, 04:35 AM
zoe... same situation regardless of sex... youre misrepresenting yourself and youre decieving her... i dont know that i even feel this story is real as much as youre just interested to see what i and others will say... its wrong plain and simple. the sex of the person youre decieving doesnt matter so long as your not honest about your situation.

At what point should I have told her? When I met her? Worked it into the conversation on Queer politics? When we were sitting in the grass smoking pot? When she asked me if I wanted to go out sometime? Before she bought me a drink? Should I have pulled away when she tried to kiss me instead of just responding to it? When she was trying to get me to come home with her?

I'm drunk, she's drunk and making out is hot ~ no matter who it is (well, only if they're a good kisser, some boys try to eat your face >.<). What do I say in that situation? I just wanted to give a recent, detailed real life situation.

I found her this morning on Facebook and I friended her. She said she had a good time and she was sorry that she lost track of me. Perhaps we will hang out soon and have some coffee (my town is obsessed with coffee shops ^_^) and maybe I could bring it up then, when we're sober.

I haven't come out to anyone in like a year and a half and certainly not after I've already made out with someone. I don't know what to say. I'd rather her hear it from me than down the grapevine. For example, we have a friend in common according to Facebook and I met her pre-transition and I'm totally open with her and it's cool but what if they talk about me and she mentions something about it? I just don't want to freak her out or offend her. She's really feminist, she works on a 'zine and stuff and that's cool but they're sharply divided on the trans issue so I worry.

A couple years ago, this lesbian girl had just moved to my town and was looking for people and found me on OkCupid, I think. We talked and she sounded pretty cool. At the end of the conversation, when we were talking about hanging out, I told her that I was trans and she freaked out and went from being attracted to me to repulsed instantly and was all "I'm not into men!" and such. I just don't want this girl to react the same way.

Like I said, I'm no lesbian but I just have a lot of lesbian friends, I'm used to them. If I'm attracted to any girls, I'm attracted to some of the lesbian girls because of their vibe. Indeed, my ex-fiance was a lesbian when I met him. I used to think I was gay for years but then I started meeting really cool dykes and it's not a physical thing, it's just a vibe thing but that's cool too. I'm just relaxed, bisexual polyamorous thing. But that doesn't mean other people are too. How do I talk to her?

drewpy
07-18-2007, 10:50 AM
I do not post very often, but you cannot bad mouth the greatest place on earth to live.

Hill country, Lake Travis, UT and the best live music in the country

Austin Texas

uncutflmeat
07-19-2007, 11:18 PM
Ok, thanks tsntx :D

i dont think shes anyone mainstream esp so much as someone any of us would know... could be wrong who knows... i dont think her names been released tho.

tsntx
07-20-2007, 01:12 AM
I do not post very often, but you cannot bad mouth the greatest place on earth to live.

Hill country, Lake Travis, UT and the best live music in the country

Austin Texas

love it here...

to zoe: you should have told her before it got physical
you said in your story that you didnt want to kiss her so then you shouldnt have. its not complicated. you just say no. giggle and turn your head. take a drink. give her a cheek. any of these would have told her youre shy and wanna go slow. but she has the right to know what shes getting into upfront... just like anyone else in the situation.