PDA

View Full Version : Who do you look like.

loki
07-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Sorry if this has been done before. This is for the girls on the board.What famous person or semi popular person do you most look like?

justatransgirl
07-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Howard Stern... (sigh)

Giggle,
TS Jamie

loki
07-09-2007, 10:59 AM
No you don't. So stop demeaning to yourself.

TrueBeauty TS
07-09-2007, 06:31 PM
People have told me I can look like these women depending on how I style my hair, my hair color, how I do my make-up and if I am tanned or not:

Raquel Welch when she was young. Just not quite as big in the boob department.

Daisy Fuentes

Mischa Barton (but not THAT skinny!)

peggygee
07-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Vivica A. Fox

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/vivica_a_fox_thmb_110.jpg

In the movie of my life, I'd like Vivica to play the slightly
younger me. There's a fair resemblance in the face,
and I think she captures my over-all essence.

In her many films: Set It Off, Kill Bill V1,V2, Independence
Day, Two Can Play That Game, Why Do Fools Fall In Love to name
but a few, she tends to exhibit the same dogged determination,
and wry sense of humor that has carried me through life. She's a
real kick ass broad, but also has a soft side, like moi.

Also folks have told me our breasts look alike. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/shrug.gif

I think I will have my people call her people.

NYTSJulie
07-09-2007, 07:37 PM
I been told I look like Jessica Simpson, Liv Tyler and Faith Hill, but I dont think I look like any of them, I think I just look like Julie lol.

When I was in early transition and had short brown hair I used to get all the time "you look just like Jamie Lee Curtis". She was cuter back then but was never all that cute, but I did look a lot like her.

bellamy
07-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Julie I can see the Faith Hill one the most, as far as Jamie Lee? Ummm no not at all, at least not now.

As for me at least once a week I get Kurt Russell so I guess I must.

tsntx
07-09-2007, 09:23 PM
I been told I look like Jessica Simpson, Liv Tyler and Faith Hill, but I dont think I look like any of them, I think I just look like Julie lol.

When I was in early transition and had short brown hair I used to get all the time "you look just like Jamie Lee Curtis". She was cuter back then but was never all that cute, but I did look a lot like her.

actually you do look like all 3 in some way... and w/ the right makeup you could even more.... as far as JLC i think shes one of the sexiest women out there... mostly bc she has a real personality and seems if you met her shed not only carry a conversation w/ you but would enjoy doing so.

hondarobot
07-09-2007, 09:51 PM
People I know who have met him have told me I look just like Andrea Agassi. I don't see the similarity, but we did both start shaving our heads at the same time.

That is all. Over and out.

P.S. I would never wear a shirt like that, or a damn necklace, or a wristband for that matter.

Whoops, this was a thread for the girls. Well, too fuckin bad.

chefmike
07-09-2007, 10:49 PM
People I know who have met him have told me I look just like Andrea Agassi. I don't see the similarity, but we did both start shaving our heads at the same time.

I guess that most shaved heads probably look alike when spotted through a glory hole, tardbot...

NYTSJulie
07-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Howard Stern... (sigh)

Giggle,
TS Jamie

Bitch,

If you look like Howard Stern then you shouldn't even be putting your 2 cents in on the T girls in straight bars thread.

hondarobot
07-09-2007, 11:04 PM

I guess that most shaved heads probably look alike when spotted through a glory hole, tardbot...

Uh. . . Ok.

When is your "Forum Troll Real World Rampage" due to kick off? I mean, we gotta be getting close here.

NYTSJulie
07-09-2007, 11:05 PM

actually you do look like all 3 in some way... and w/ the right makeup you could even more.... as far as JLC i think shes one of the sexiest women out there... mostly bc she has a real personality and seems if you met her shed not only carry a conversation w/ you but would enjoy doing so.

Yes JLC was hot until she let her hair go gray.

NYTSJulie
07-09-2007, 11:06 PM
People have told me I can look like these women depending on how I style my hair, my hair color, how I do my make-up and if I am tanned or not:

Daisy Fuentes

There is no pic of you so we cant see any resemblance?

TrueBeauty TS
07-09-2007, 11:30 PM

Daisy Fuentes

There is no pic of you so we cant see any resemblance?

Girl, I just TOLD you! LOL

Yeah, I know. One of these days I'll post a pic.....

romeo
07-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Truebeauty U really lookalike Daisy Fuentes (same hair and same look)
U're just taller if I remember u well....am I wrong?

emmatgirl
07-10-2007, 12:12 AM
i've been told that i look like kelly osborne. lol...

http://em.muthe.net/4.jpg

probably not :P or... i wish :D

TrueBeauty TS
07-10-2007, 05:59 AM
Truebeauty U really lookalike Daisy Fuentes (same hair and same look)
U're just taller if I remember u well....am I wrong?

Well, I did say that sometimes I look like her, but have we met or did you ever see a pic of me? :?:

Realgirls4me
07-10-2007, 08:00 AM
When I was around 21, some of my friends said a young John Travolta, though I never saw it. ...Profile, possibly, but the rest, NO WAY.

Nowadays I get a cross between Ray Romano and Jeff Goldblum, but again, I don't see it. I just don't.

The one's to ask here if one is really curious as to what I look like are posters TS Beauty, Felicia Kattt, giXXer_1k, Xrey, Vicky Richter, and Allanah Starr. They have met me. They would know. :)

romeo
07-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Nope we've chatted once on HA chatroom and u showed your picture..that's all
....and nope, I will not post it on HA (or everywhere else) so your privacy will be preserved 8)

TrueBeauty TS
07-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Nope we've chatted once on HA chatroom and u showed your picture..that's all
....and nope, I will not post it on HA (or everywhere else) so your privacy will be preserved 8)

Check your PM box. :wink:

mbf
08-04-2007, 02:54 AM
ive been told occasionally i look a bit like Michael J. Fox....

ooops forgive me, this question is ment to be just for the girls on the board. but posted is posted....

Quinn
08-04-2007, 04:13 AM
http://www.movievillains.com/images/penguin.jpg

Coroner
08-04-2007, 05:02 AM
ive been told occasionally i look a bit like Michael J. Fox....

ooops forgive me, this question is ment to be just for the girls on the board. but posted is posted....

You look more like the guy from Queens of The Stone Age.

Vala_TS
08-04-2007, 05:10 AM
Personally, I don't think I've ever seen anyone who looks like me. Anyone else experience this?

Vala,

themaster
08-04-2007, 05:38 AM
I have been Told I look like Jay Leno, What Do you Think?

4star4
08-04-2007, 06:14 AM
NYTSJulie, you really do resemble Faith Hill, she is very attractive. With that being said, I've recently been told twice in 3 months that I look like Tim McGraw. But I think I agree with a college professor of mine, that I look like "Cousin Eddie" from Christmas Vacation! That was 10 years ago, so hopefully I've grown into my looks.

Quinn
08-04-2007, 06:19 AM
http://www.yodafans.homestead.com/files/Customs/TD6YodaHeadCloseUp.jpg

Solitary Brother
08-04-2007, 06:21 AM
Someone on this board said I resembled Denzel Washington.
But I dont think I look like any other guy out there.

4star4
08-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Someone on this board said I resembled Denzel Washington.
But I dont think I look like any other guy out there.

Solitary Brother, I think that would be a compliment, being compared to Denzel Washington.

Willie Escalade
08-05-2007, 09:08 AM
People tell me I look like Emmit Smith. I don't think so.

No, I won't post a pic. Sorry!

justatransgirl
08-06-2007, 05:24 AM
Bitch,
If you look like Howard Stern then you shouldn't even be putting your 2 cents in on the T girls in straight bars thread.

Wow - you are such a nice person. I'd call you names too sweetie but I try to have fun here and not be rude. So grow up and learn to read a joke.

Sheesh,
TS Jamie

KO47
08-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Andrei Schevchenko. The long and short hair version, going back and forth between the two the past 4 years.

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Bitch,

Wow - you are such a nice person. I'd call you names too sweetie but I try to have fun here and not be rude. So grow up and learn to read a joke.

Sheesh,
TS Jamie

It wasn't a slam or a joke, I saw your pictures and you do look like Howard Stern.