PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Foxx and her SRS

Lone Wolf
07-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Some time back we were informed that Danielle was going to get SRS. But I see her on the latest installment of SHEMALE STROKERS and she still has her beautiful cock attached to her body. What gives? Does anyone know

Hannibal Lecter
07-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Some time back we were informed that Danielle was going to get SRS. But I see her on the latest installment of SHEMALE STROKERS and she still has her beautiful cock attached to her body. What gives? Does anyone know

The day her dick stops being the source of her income she might do that.
But absolutely not earlier. And even worse, she might even do a "Lisa Lawer"
thingy, after all that bitching is over.

Who knows.. and who cares ...

bunzy
07-07-2007, 11:50 PM
That broad won't get rid of her cock anytime soon, she loves banging women and men.

ILuvGurls
07-08-2007, 12:12 AM
That broad won't get rid of her cock anytime soon, she loves banging women and men.

and i dearly love watching her do it :wink:

Rubber Soul
07-08-2007, 01:24 AM

that makes two of us. hahahaha

traumatism
07-08-2007, 01:27 AM

that makes two of us. hahahaha

now three

trannilover
07-08-2007, 01:44 AM

WHAT'S THE 'LISA LAWER' THING??????

OH AND BY THE WAY...i CARE A LOT! SHE HAS ONE OF THE PRETTTIEST COCKS I'VE EVER SEEN! I LUV THE CURVE OF IT AND THE WAY SHE JUST STAYS SO HARD,...NOT TO MENTOIN THE WAY SHE USES IT! THAT GIRL CAN FUCK!

NYCe
07-08-2007, 01:54 AM
:!:

ILuvGurls
07-08-2007, 02:16 AM
^^^ unleash that monster

d
07-08-2007, 05:15 AM
more

Xiorc
07-08-2007, 05:24 AM

What did lisa Lawyer do??

eviltwin585
07-08-2007, 05:39 AM
the thing with lisa was she turned into a man, and worse yet, a bible thumper. and as rumor might presume, considers ts lifestyle sinful.

truly a tragedy, because she was hot and could fuck, and she truly looked like she loved every minute of it

Xiorc
07-08-2007, 05:59 AM
Ok lets see if I have a handle on this>

Lisa was born male then became a transsexual then she went back to being a man and a bible thumping religious fanatic to boot. If so, did she have her prosthetic breasts removed or did she do something different or am I missing the point completely.

Hannibal Lecter
07-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Being a clown in a circus is OK. That's a regular job, you are there
to please other people, etc.. Funny and nice job. But acting as
a clown throughout your entire life, that's more like a tragedy.

That's what "Lisa" did, and that's sad. And it's not his fault.
We are all what our brains want us to be. If the brain makes
wrong steps and takes wrong decisions, the body will change
accordingly. The question is only, who the hell rules our brains?
I'd desperately like to find out that thing and kick the Guy's ass...
Because he's so nasty against us..

odelay24
07-08-2007, 11:09 AM

From my recollection when she posted that, she wasn't implying she was having SRS, rather she was saying she had come to the decision that she would eventually have one.

CORVETTEDUDE
07-08-2007, 08:07 PM
God Bless Danielle's pretty cock! I hope she keeps her dangling participle forever!

nycguy2
08-06-2007, 02:01 AM
Ok lets see if I have a handle on this>

Lisa was born male then became a transsexual then she went back to being a man and a bible thumping religious fanatic to boot. If so, did she have her prosthetic breasts removed or did she do something different or am I missing the point completely.

Are there any before, after, and after that! pics of Lisa we can see?

tsluva
08-06-2007, 04:05 AM
..have to ask: is Daniella Fox still a HA member here or has she
been banned from HA ?

i havent heard from her in quite a damn while.
Is she still fuming over the big, unfortunate HA vs Fox controversy ?

i have to admit that She is still so incredibly fuckin' irresistably
sexy and attractive as hell to me.
She is still getting quite a mega-million of fan-attention
and she still appeals and sells mightily on the TS-video film market.
i still love and adore the hell outta that lil' cute, hung, sexy,
big bubble-booty Daniella Fox.

i can never seem to get enough of her ! ......... :lol:

Willie Escalade
08-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Are there any before, after, and after that! pics of Lisa we can see?
Believe me, if I could find 'em, they would have been posted by now. No such luck yet.

Vala_TS
08-06-2007, 05:57 PM
the thing with lisa was she turned into a man, and worse yet, a bible thumper. and as rumor might presume, considers ts lifestyle sinful.

truly a tragedy, because she was hot and could fuck, and she truly looked like she loved every minute of it

I've heard similar stories before about people who transition, then transition back to male because of some religious bastards and seem to be religious freaks for a few years then, they break down again and transition back to female and just stay away from the religious freaks. Personally, I am totally not religous and if someone like that ever approaches and me and tries to say that I'm living a sinful life, I've whoop his ass!

Vala,

Legend
08-07-2007, 04:39 AM

I've heard similar stories before about people who transition, then transition back to male because of some religious bastards and seem to be religious freaks for a few years then, they break down again and transition back to female and just stay away from the religious freaks. Personally, I am totally not religous and if someone like that ever approaches and me and tries to say that I'm living a sinful life, I've whoop his ass!

Vala,

"I've whoop his ass!" LOL i think you need to edit but come on that isn't lady-like oh wait don't you have to be a lady first.

Felicia Katt
08-07-2007, 05:54 AM
Danielle got wind of this revived thread and asked me to chime in on her behalf. She was not banned but stopped posting here and on other boards, to be more positive and focused on her life and work. She is very close to achieving her goal of a a down payment for a house. She should be moving into her new home within a few months. She will be working towards her other goals, including eventual SRS after that. As she recently told me " I have priorities and I know that I am dependant on my cock now but I have to take advantage of it - if the cow's in heat... Milk it"

FK

whatislove
08-07-2007, 06:00 AM
lol, IF the cow is in heat, it would be ready to be mounted, not milked.

Maybe a movie title? "Cows in heat that give milk!"

As she recently told me " I have priorities and I know that I am dependant on my cock now but I have to take advantage of it - if the cow's in heat... Milk it"

FK

TJT
08-08-2007, 12:15 AM
I remember a misspent summer with a stump-broke cow. Oh Bossie,love of my youth.

tsluva
08-08-2007, 06:46 AM
Danielle got wind of this revived thread and asked me to chime in on her behalf. She was not banned but stopped posting here and on other boards, to be more positive and focused on her life and work. She is very close to achieving her goal of a a down payment for a house. She should be moving into her new home within a few months. She will be working towards her other goals, including eventual SRS after that. As she recently told me " I have priorities and I know that I am dependant on my cock now but I have to take advantage of it - if the cow's in heat... Milk it"

FK

thanks much 4 the update, Felicia.

i'm glad to hear she is doing well and that her departure
from HA was not as bad as i thought.
i do wish her well and happiness.

mattz1010
08-08-2007, 07:04 AM
phew. don't ever lose it D: