PDA

View Full Version : Just got my check from the RNC

07-03-2007, 07:50 AM
My pay has gone up, substantially. I've been promoted to First Lieutenant Asskicker and redeployed to the internets to execute certain stategery.

Pussyboys beware!

Oli
07-03-2007, 08:07 AM
stategery

What is stategery? Obviously school wasn't part of your hiatus.

Welcome back, and let me be the first(of many I'm sure) to say fuck you.

07-03-2007, 08:31 AM
Fuck you first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategery

Oli
07-03-2007, 08:36 AM
You may want to check the spelling in the first post again! :wink:

07-03-2007, 08:39 AM
You may want to check the spelling in the first post again! :wink:

Oh I remember you. You're that pussy who can't make a logical point so he has to get persnickety on grammar and spelling.

How the hell you doing, anyway?

Oli
07-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Oh I remember you. You're that pussy who can't make a logical point so he has to get persnickety on grammar and spelling.

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. I don't usually get on people for either spelling or grammer, this one was just so easy.

07-03-2007, 08:51 AM

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. I don't usually get on people for either spelling or grammer, this one was just so easy.

Well I'm sure you feel accomplished now.

Oli
07-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Well I'm sure you feel accomplished now.

I am feeling a little smug, yes. And welcome back.

LG
07-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Nice to see you too get reacquainted. :lol:

guyone
07-03-2007, 03:11 PM
HEY! IT'S TFAN!

We should have a welcome back party. Maybe ChefMike will make Hors d’œuvres?

White_Male_Canada
07-03-2007, 06:37 PM
My pay has gone up, substantially. I've been promoted to First Lieutenant Asskicker and redeployed to the internets to execute certain stategery.

Pussyboys beware!

WB.

The pussyboys have been busy, to no avail.

chefmike
07-04-2007, 03:44 AM
So you're still serving Jeff Gannon, TFool?

Why haven't you enlisted in the armed services yet, chickenhawk?

Bush needs more cannon fodder...

Maybe you'll meet a nice jarhead and settle down...if you live long enough, pilgrim.

chefmike
07-04-2007, 03:52 AM
And you meant to say that you had been promoted to First Lieutenant Asslicker, didn't you, TFool?

LMAO at this chickenhawk piece of shit referring to himself with a imaginary military rank...even though you are no doubt adept at licking neocon ass, francis.

07-04-2007, 03:57 AM
First of all, I'm a veteran, just like you, sheepmike. Also, thanks for the nice comparison of our all volunteer military with cannon fodder. Excuse me but you're not talking to Jon Carry. Not all of us think our troops are too stupid to make their own decisions.

You must.

guyone
07-04-2007, 06:09 AM
Some welcome back party this turned out to be.

trish
07-04-2007, 06:55 AM
Not all of us think our troops are too stupid to make their own decisions.

When they signed up our troops could not have been expected to know about bush's little stop loss plan. It's not a matter of the troops being stupid, it's a matter of bush taking advantage of the troops and playing politics with their lives.

qeuqheeg222
07-04-2007, 08:08 AM
how army reservists and national g's thought they would be doin dick cheneys halliburton work "over there"!!they might have joined for that 1 weekend a month to make ends meet in rural alabama or louisiana and now are stuck i the muck 4 yrs later...if some of y'all are so gung yo and know something about shootin guns and operatin heavy machinery why aint y'all "over there".

Oli
07-04-2007, 08:37 AM
First of all, I'm a veteran, just like you, sheepmike.

Do we really need to resurrect this thread to remind you

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16939&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

You have to actually serve in the military to be a veteran.

qeuqheeg222
07-04-2007, 08:46 AM
and how did the RNC lose all them emails but get you your paycheck?

07-04-2007, 09:17 AM
You have to actually serve in the military to be a veteran.

Nope. And I'll use your God to prove you wrong.

First sentence right outta your bible, Wikipedia-
A veteran (from Latin vetus, meaning "old") is a person who is experienced in a particular area, and is particularly used in Russia and the United States to refer to people in the armed forces.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veteran

See, we've gone away from common sense around here where "Veteran" meant you actually served in a war and weren't just some spud peeling punk in the belly of the Kitty Hawk. Now, anyone can be a veteran. Shit, Magic Johnson is a Veteran of the golden age of the NBA.

In fact, let's look at the word itself. It's latin for "Old". I guess in that sense, Sheepmike is truly a veteran. His ideas are also veteran ideas.

We're clearly all veterans of something. I'm a veteran of kicking ass on lonely old men like Sheepmike. WMC is a veteran of the cold war.

Wait, I am a veteran of a war, too. I'm a veteran of the cold war. So are you if you're old enough. Or should I say "Veteran" enough?

chefmike
07-04-2007, 10:18 AM
You are nothing but a cowardly chickenhawk, TFool. You probably couldn't even hack it in the girl scouts, let alone our nation's military.

So pipe down, chorus boy!

Oli
07-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Nope. And I'll use your God to prove you wrong.

First sentence right outta your bible, Wikipedia-
A veteran (from Latin vetus, meaning "old") is a person who is experienced in a particular area, and is particularly used in Russia and the United States to refer to people in the armed forces.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veteran

I see why you stopped after the first sentence. The next two read...
" It often refers to retired service personnel. A veteran is one who has served in the armed forces and has an honorable discharge; a common misconception is that one has either been in combat and/or is retired from active duty to be called a veteran"

Here's another quote from the same article that you forgot..."For the most part, veterans are treated with great respect in society."

The rest of your post is pure bullshit.

07-04-2007, 10:44 AM
The rest of my post you won't recite because you're a pussy. Stop playing games, pussy. I'm dead on.

The fucking article makes it clear about what a veteran is. You're weakness intends to obscure the truth and to make you lie to yourself, but read the article.

First words are the truth.

The article is clear. You are unclear and weak and therefore seeking to destroy truth wherever you see it.

You hate the truth. I reminds you of that you are a decent person.

Oli
07-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Okay??? Here's the rest of the article.

" Because of this widely held misconception, women have often been excluded from this equation. Each state (of the United States) sets specific criteria for state-specific veterans benefits. For federal medical benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) hospitals, prior to Sept. 7, 1980 the veteran must have served at least 180 days of active duty, after the above mentioned date the veteran must have served at least 24 months. However, if the veteran was medically discharged and receives a VA service connection disability the time limits are not applicable.

For most of history, states (nations) did not have any fixed standing army. Almost all warriors were farmers for the bulk of the year and thus had a secondary occupation to support them during times of peace. The first state to face significant veterans affairs problems was the Roman Empire whose professional army of career soldiers needed some new role when they retired. They were usually given land in the newly conquered lands, and the need for such lands motivated the empire's expansion. They could also voluntarily enlist again at the invitation of the consul or other commander as evocati.

Beyond giving veterans free or discounted lands in colonies, governments did little about them. There was little or no aid for veterans suffering mental or physical disabilities and those wounded in war often had to turn to begging or crime.

The treatment of veterans changed after the First World War. In the years following, discontented veterans became a source of instability. They could quickly organize, had links to the army, and often had arms themselves. Veterans played a central role in the post-World War I instability of Germany, while in the United States the Bonus Army of unemployed veterans was one of the most important protest movements of the Great Depression.

After the Second World War, in part due to the experience of the First World War, most of the participating states set up elaborate veterans administrations. These gave veterans access to free or subsidized education and health care. The explosion of the suburbs created sufficient housing for veterans and their families. In the United States, Black veterans continued to be denied equality, and they played a central role in the Civil Rights movement.

For the most part, veterans are treated with great respect in society. In France, for instance, those wounded in war are given the first claim on any seat on public transit. Most countries have a holiday such as Remembrance Day to honour veterans, along with the war dead. There are exceptions to this: veterans of unpopular conflicts, such as the Vietnam War, have been discriminated against. Others, such as veterans of minor conflicts, are often forgotten when compared with those who fought in the World Wars.

Women have served in the United States military for over two hundred years, often having had to disguise themselves as men. Female veterans have often been discriminated against by their male counterparts and, as such, women who have served in the armed forces have sometimes been known as "the invisible veterans"[citation needed]. Women were not fully recognized as veterans until after WWII, and prior to this they were not eligible for VA benefits. The VA estimates that by the year 2010 women will make up 10% of the veteran population.

Many veterans' groups are politically active. They may appear in the media or hold rallies and protests. Issues may include improved benefits for veterans and support for or opposition to pacifist movements."

I see no mention of Magic Johnson, the NBA or asskicking above. My assessment of your post remains unchanged.

07-04-2007, 10:58 AM
I read it and it still doesn't negate the beginning. You should rephrase it. Maybe then you have a chance.