PDA

View Full Version : MY IPHONE

Solitary Brother
07-03-2007, 06:05 AM
I took it to work today and people were amazed.
I took some photos and they turned out very well considering you cant adjust ANYTHING.
No zoom nothing.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2007, 06:20 AM
no zoom? sucks

odelay24
07-03-2007, 07:37 AM
How many megapixels is it?

Castor_Troy05
07-03-2007, 07:38 AM
I really don't get all the hype over that phone, it's lacking in so many ways for such an expensive device

flabbybody
07-09-2007, 07:28 PM
don't all yell at me for a dumb question. how do you send an email/text message on an iphone if there are no keys to press?

Dorian Gray
07-10-2007, 01:33 AM
lol i got one .......you press the phone button then the contacts button and then go to the name you want to text and press it then it will say call or text and you hit text and then you text them and it keeps all the text between you two in a line like yahoo messenger or aol messenger until u clear the text. When u hit text the keyboard comes up .

Dorian Gray
07-10-2007, 01:36 AM
and someone said its lacking so much ...what is it lacking... Its a phone a i pod and a GPS system.....no buttons im completely happy with it i haven't had any problems yet with it. And it doesn't have that stupid mobile net it has the real net and when u go to a site you double table on it and it zooms when and then you can move around the page with your finger. If thats not enough to satisfy you then you probably expecting way to much.

phxguy
08-16-2007, 09:44 PM
What I don't like about it is that you can't change the battery and when your battery reaches the end of its recharging life, you have to pay to have the battery replaced for $100.

crayons
08-16-2007, 10:06 PM
What I don't like about it is that you can't change the battery and when your battery reaches the end of its recharging life, you have to pay to have the battery replaced for $100.

thats typical of any apple product, not to mention that it will break down in less than 6 months after you purchase it. seriously, apple makes the worst products on the planet.

phxguy
08-17-2007, 01:12 AM
thats typical of any apple product, not to mention that it will break down in less than 6 months after you purchase it. seriously, apple makes the worst products on the planet.

I hope that's not true of their computers! I've owned my eMac for over three years and it's always worked fine, never had any problems with it. I could see that happening on an iPod Nano though.

Willie Escalade
08-20-2007, 08:16 AM
A buddy of mine got his the day after it came out. He's gotten dates with some hot chicks because of it. No shit. They see the phone, they enquire about it, they set up something.

chanel_girly
08-20-2007, 09:49 AM
i LOVE the iphone! great camera/phone/internet/ipod in one!

just battery life sux! but the best phone ever! :peanutbutter

sucka4chix
08-20-2007, 06:23 PM
i LOVE the iphone! great camera/phone/internet/ipod in one!

just battery life sux! but the best phone ever! :peanutbutter

OK, here's the real scoop--- it has potential to be a great phone. As is it would be great for $ 89.95, but for $600, it SUCKS ASS! First and foremost---no ringtones! How can you have itunes and no damn ringtones. Sure there's a hack for it, and maybe it's coming with an update, but I'm saying for now, that's almost a deal breaker. The cam takes nice pics, but the ever popular self pic is tricky 'cause you can't feel the button! Internet not that great 'cause there's alot of windows oriented stuff out there that safari doesn't handle, and you're missing alot of plug-ins.Plus, if you're not connected to Wi-Fi,Edge is s-l-o-w! Some people have had problems with the activation and many were Mac owners! Youtube sucks for now because content is being switched over to new format, so you don't have access to all the vids, only a few. And Iphone gets HOT! The volume is too low, especially through the earbuds (for phone calls, for Ipod it's fine).
It should be called I-gadget--- it's a gadget that is pretty cool in the WAY it does stuff,but the least impressive thing it does is make phone calls.
But, I'm sure it'll get better.

Devon
08-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I was going to go pick up the iphone, but i when i was in the T-Mobile store to cancel my service, i took a look at the Blackberry Pearl. Wow. What a sexy little thing. It pretty much does everything the iphone does....email, internet, good camera with flash, music, and has expandable memory up to 4GB (mini sd cards). I love this thing, and was totally sold when they told me i could get it for $99.00. Can't beat that price :P

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee257/TsDevon/blackberry-pearl-1.jpg

ezed
08-21-2007, 05:02 AM
I just got two cans connected with a string and a conch shell

Solitary Brother
08-21-2007, 06:44 AM
Apple has started to sell refurbished iPHONES on its website for 100 dollars less each!