View Full Version : Real Thickness............. Pay back!

Jericho
06-30-2007, 07:25 PM
More

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/p9063360_dce_744.jpg

She have a name?

dgtlmstry
06-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Thickness? lol Yeah right. :roll:

Return to Sea World.

The Truth
06-30-2007, 08:20 PM
I don't know what happen to the forum. Cats started posting up flat chest, flat ass, mop headed, $10 payless shoe source cross dressers boys. Fuck that! Thickness, no we ain't talking about Cock either. Let's set it off.............

And you have the nerve to critique other people's tastes in TGs. Enjoy whatever you like and shut the fuck up!!!

RawNY
06-30-2007, 08:39 PM
They look like the shit that starred on the HBO program featuring tranny hooker in Hawaii.
THey are just plain fat guys with no sensuality. Please, don't dare be critical about other people wanting a TG to be feminine.

Jericho
06-30-2007, 09:53 PM
X-Tacy

Hawtness, i'll have to look for more of her.

Solitary Brother
06-30-2007, 10:11 PM
Love this!

TsVanessa69
06-30-2007, 11:32 PM
I agreed with the wording of the post,(especially the mop-headed, $10 Payless wearin part, cuz God knows I read on nappy messy burnt up hair and cheap ugly ill fitted shoes on a TG) but, with as many thick and classy TS there are, with good hair, weave or wigs, curves for days, rockin Zanotti's and LV why would you have to post pics of females? I may not be all that thick, but my curves are in all the right places, and I shop in the best of the best. My hair is ALWAYS done, nails too, and pedicure year around.Why not give props to the girls who are already here who take time to look good and serve up QUALITY!

daltx_m
06-30-2007, 11:50 PM
what a bunch of LARD asses

TsVanessa69
07-01-2007, 01:07 AM
I agreed with the wording of the post, but, with as many thick and classy TS there are, with good hair, weave or wigs, curves for days, rockin Zanotti's and LV why would you have to post pics of females? I may not be all that thick, but my curves are in all the right places, and I shop in the best of the best. My hair is ALWAYS done, nails too, and pedicure year around.Why not give props to the girls who are already here who take time to look good and serve up QUALITY!

1)I don't have access to your pictures.
2)I don't have access to every other females pictures either. What you see, is what I have.
3) I'm already went working on a thread for the "Grown & Sexy Transgender women" thread.
Being this is a transexual site, being there are so many beautiful classy and thick transexuals on the site and out there, what is the purpose of posting pics of females, with as many transexuals who look just as good, take the time to invest in a hott, sexy feminine appearance?? I mean not even putting myself on the list, right here on HA we have Miss Allanah, Miss Jada, Miss Sunny Delight, and Mia, tons of classy, curvy well put together ts, with their hair done, that even GG envy, come on now! RECOGNIZE!!!

trish
07-01-2007, 01:09 AM
now you talkin' brotha.

sprinter95
07-01-2007, 01:38 AM
man I love big ass girls..keep up the great post

Slammer7
07-01-2007, 01:50 AM
Xtascy is the hottest chick I've seen, I gotta see more pics of her. Thanks for posting these thick ladies.

SmashysmashY
07-01-2007, 02:07 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/pb052411_dce_142.jpg

I'm sorry but if you don't want to stick your face between those butt cheeks and go Blulululula Blulululua Blulululula then brother not only are we not on the same page, we ain't in the same book, in the same library, in the same language. Lawdamercy!!!

TomSelis
07-01-2007, 04:31 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/pb052411_dce_142.jpg

I'm sorry but if you don't want to stick your face between those butt cheeks and go Blulululula Blulululua Blulululula then brother not only are we not on the same page, we ain't in the same book, in the library, in the same language. Lawdamercy!!!

You are officially OK in my book, Smashy! :lol:

And Uni, keep up the good work! I haven't seen Xstacy pics in years.

trapmasta
07-01-2007, 11:45 PM
i made a thread like this with thick trannies.. though

johann
07-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Who is this one?

magicone
07-02-2007, 02:04 AM
This thread may have cured me away from my Transexual addiction 4real. Women >>>> T-Girls

magicone
07-02-2007, 02:12 AM
Yep I think Im straight again. At least until you get the thick t-girl thread up lol

Jericho
07-02-2007, 02:20 AM
I may not be all that thick, but my curves are in all the right places,

Dam right they are.
You're my current desktop :D

[sorry for the hijack, Uni]

funkyslover
07-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Thanks bro. I haven't been so turned on by real girls for a long long time.
I really need to find me one fine big ass sista to bone.

TomSelis
07-02-2007, 03:39 AM

IN NEW ZEALAND!?! :what

TomSelis
07-02-2007, 04:02 AM

IN NEW ZEALAND!?! :what

Dirtee Zeaz...

LOL!!

Wow you're taking it back with the Latin Spice, all you need to do is post Scarlett (in her prime) and it's a wrap!

You're really doing your thing Uni!

crayons
07-02-2007, 04:11 AM
I'm actually surprised to see a thread for GG's in a TG forum :D

qeuqheeg222
07-02-2007, 07:11 AM
love the curves and hit em with that ol scarlett..they aint ready..........

The Truth
07-02-2007, 07:41 AM

Why would you be surprised? Remember, nobody here is gay!!!

qeuqheeg222
07-02-2007, 07:49 AM
it is all good roun these parts..anything that moves is worth a look-see and a fucksy..take a look at the club kid thread....the numerous cd threads........the asian teens in wigs threads...but i'm still loving these asses...

rickie
07-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Nice sexy booty babes............more MORE!!!

Perverted Monk
07-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Good Shit Shit Uni!

GG or TG, I'm about those voluptuous,curvy bodies

peggygee
07-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Thick, women of color, pussy....

Yup, looks like the big payback.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/payback.jpg

:wink:

jndupu
07-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Sexy Redd

I feel u on Redd, Bro ...

jndupu
07-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Sexy Redd

I feel u on Redd, Bro ...

... and I raise u this redbone (unrecognizable from her Shemaleyum debut back in the dayz)

Enjoy.

TsVanessa69
07-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Me too, with all the "straight" sites out ther, imagin if I went on a straight forum and posted my cockshots? do you think they would allow it? no, I tried, I was banned. Yet this is a forum for us and I have to log in and see this. Like transexuals cant be thick and sexy. A slap in the face if you ask me

domme
07-02-2007, 09:19 PM
What crap! all these are GGs

Why do I need to come to hungangels for this?

CrazyAboutTGirls
07-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Love those thick thighs man, they drive me wild!!!

pairodoxxx
07-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the great ASS pics. Truly a wonderful thing.

ohioboy
07-03-2007, 02:01 AM
Nice.. I love the thick black girls. Wuz hollerin at a bunch downtown this weekend. Trannies are nice, but you can't top a GG on her game. 4 real.

tsntx
07-03-2007, 04:23 AM
Me too, with all the "straight" sites out ther, imagin if I went on a straight forum and posted my cockshots? do you think they would allow it? no, I tried, I was banned. Yet this is a forum for us and I have to log in and see this. Like transexuals cant be thick and sexy. A slap in the face if you ask me

at least you can take some pride, like i am, in knowing you look better then all these fat asses 10 fold. ;) lol

muhmuh
07-03-2007, 04:58 AM
What crap! all these are GGs

Why do I need to come to hungangels for this?

GWs actually

jndupu
07-03-2007, 04:04 PM

at least you can take some pride, like i am, in knowing you look better then all these fat asses 10 fold. ;) lol

magicone
07-03-2007, 06:20 PM

Pure Ducktales.

Pinky > x ∞ tsntx. True Story

blckhaze
07-03-2007, 07:09 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Deepdarkfucker
07-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Damn I love that shit!!!

62des
07-03-2007, 08:42 PM
What is this "The Women Haters Club"?! You gotta love this guy for making this thread!:D I've never seen a forum that dissed transexuals putting them down specifically. I have seen a couple transexuals that are thick in all the right places but they seem to only have non-nude pics or poor poses.

62des
07-03-2007, 08:47 PM
I wasn't talkin bout you rejecting TG's I was talkin about those who rejected the thread because it was full of GG's when I said "The Women Haters Club".

crayons
07-03-2007, 10:08 PM

Why would you be surprised? Remember, nobody here is gay!!!

i guess the flat chested trannies and the club kids had me confused. sorry.

p.s. awesome thread Unisex. i fully condone this type of pictorial homage.

62des
07-03-2007, 10:15 PM
^ Wow how'd I miss that quote. That's a good point although some people here really don't like GG's. I don't see how that is but like transwomen.

TsVanessa69
07-04-2007, 12:45 AM

Amen to that sista. Did you see those cheap ass srippers shoes they wearin too.
it is a known fact that some of us do have fashion sense too.

magicone
07-04-2007, 02:56 AM
lol Stop lying to yourself. You would sell your soul to be any of those real women.

ducktales
07-04-2007, 04:41 AM
all these bitches are fat and ugly, they got cheese curds in their ass crack

ducktales
07-04-2007, 04:49 AM

Got something of greater quality? Make a thread, get it poppin.

check some of the other threads on here

ducktales
07-04-2007, 04:55 AM

Got something of greater quality? Make a thread, get it poppin.

check some of the other threads on here
In other words you don't have nothing, right?

Make a thread, post something hotter, then get the yappin.

pssh if you want me to i will

ducktales
07-04-2007, 05:00 AM
hows this for a start

TomSelis
07-04-2007, 05:02 AM
Is this a battle?

ducktales
07-04-2007, 05:05 AM
hows this for a start

Go, make your own thread and post there. Not mines.

psssh :roll:

magicone
07-04-2007, 05:30 AM
Unisex shut this shit down with some Gia Lashay dawg!

62des
07-04-2007, 05:34 AM
SO MUCH ass, SO LITTLE time.

The Truth
07-04-2007, 05:34 AM
hows this for a start

I didn't know this clown own HA. This is a public forum. Members can post whatever they want and the moderators are here to make sure everything runs well, not you.

magicone
07-04-2007, 05:42 AM
hows this for a start

I didn't know this clown own HA. This is a public forum. Members can post whatever they want and the moderators are here to make sure everything runs well, not you.

http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/images/_char/dennis_marg.gif

qeuqheeg222
07-04-2007, 07:47 AM
man i'm glad i came back to this thread..dayumm.....love the scarlett oldies...

qeuqheeg222
07-05-2007, 06:01 AM
yes-i

TsVanessa69
07-05-2007, 06:44 AM
lol Stop lying to yourself. You would sell your soul to be any of those real women.
I love being a ts, and I am a real woman. Slow the fuck up!!!!!!! :twisted:

klmacbatwama1436
07-05-2007, 06:50 AM
^^^ No disrespect and sorry for my language but ID F*CK THE SH*T OUTTA YOU!!!!! can you post some more please

TsVanessa69
07-05-2007, 06:54 AM
^^^ No disrespect and sorry for my language but ID F*CK THE SH*T OUTTA YOU!!!!! can you post some more please
ok

klmacbatwama1436
07-05-2007, 06:59 AM
you got a phatty in that first pic i luv it

magicone
07-05-2007, 07:40 AM

Why are you acting like you're intimidated by this thread then? You should be proud of what you are. We love all women GG and TG.

qeuqheeg222
07-05-2007, 07:56 AM
oye mami

TomSelis
07-05-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm feeling the one with the PR flag on her bootie though.

"La tierra del borinquen
donde he nacio yo..."

skeet skeet

qeuqheeg222
07-05-2007, 08:11 AM
ya herd me!

TsVanessa69
07-05-2007, 05:49 PM

Why are you acting like you're intimidated by this thread then? You should be proud of what you are. We love all women GG and TG.
Never intimidted!
Just that this is a transexual site, what female site would allow a ts to post pics of ourselves? I tried in a few and was banned. Fair is fair.
No female or shemale intimidates me!

ducktales
07-05-2007, 05:57 PM

Never intimidted!
Just that this is a transexual site, what female site would allow a ts to post pics of ourselves? I tried in a few and was banned. Fair is fair.

GREAT PICS, see she has a nice ass, not a fat flabby cottage cheese ass

klmacbatwama1436
07-05-2007, 06:03 PM
^^ i agree that she has a great ass but so do the other girls he postin

crayons
07-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Never intimidted!

I'm just curious what sites these were, because I've noticed transsexuals post pictures of themselves on gg sites and they weren't banned- they just weren't acknowledged.

Also, just because you were banned, the pictures here should be deleted? Is that what you call fair? Because one site (for whatever reason) banned your pictures, these pictures should be banned? Is that justice in your eyes miss?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-05-2007, 10:00 PM
I haven't seen so much badonka since the last true 2livecrew (with Uncle Luke) video

props to Uni, keep up the good work

peggygee
07-05-2007, 10:13 PM

Never intimidted!

You still don't get it? You avoided my PM's, you avoid the thought of reason as well.

I don't see you complaining about this thread here (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=18584) that does NOT feature Transgender women. So, if they can post complete boy's, then I can post complete Genetic women.

If one doesn't pertain to the Transgender nomenclature and is OK, then my thread must be not have social voids, either.

Like you said, fair is fair. Right?

I'll admit that I don't usually look at the picture threads that the guys
start, but if I have to chose between This "club kid" would make a perfect
t-girl...,
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=18584, or
TV/non-pro/amateur/Sissy - Stuff.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10604&start=0 and
the 'Real Thickness' thread, I would say the 'Thickness' thread is more
apropos for HA.

Those other threads seem like they belong on gay.com, where the
currency of the realm is:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/bahama3_210.jpg

Proving yet again the adage that "if you put a dress on a tree, some
guys, would fuck it", or get fucked by it. And actually in those threads I
get the sense that there is the slightest semblance of femininity that
makes the penis worshipping acceptable.

The photos in this thread aren''t lewd or crude, and as such I don't feel
they are objectifying the women.

Thus as a woman, I have no problem with this thread.

Legend
07-05-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't know what happen to the forum. Cats started posting up flat chest, flat ass, mop headed, $10 payless shoe source cross dressers boys. Fuck that! Thickness, no we ain't talking about Cock either. Let's set it off.............

I take it that was a shot at the ts club thread because you brought up that thread to tsvanessa in your argument,to each his own right.Some people might look at the gg women you posted and could say the same thing "I don't know what happen to the forum" because after all this is a transsexual forum.

TsVanessa69
07-05-2007, 11:10 PM
So why not post pics of sexy thick curvy TRANSEXUALS? There are plenty girls right here on this site who are TRANS, not flat chested, not flat assed, not mop-headed, and wear fabulous shoes. I didn't get how posting pics of females was payback for posting what is in YOUR opinion transexuals who don't come up to par. Now mind you, they may not have looked as good as you thought they should have, BUT, they were still trans woman. Allanah is very curvy, my girl Abrosia from Jersy is very thick and curvy, shit the list goes on and on. BUT that is just my opinion and this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just didn't see where the payback was. Sorry for not seeing your logic. As much money as transgirls like myself spend on hormones, enhancements, and hair and shoes, the payback would have been to post our pics. No I'm not hating on females, thats illlogical, I was just saying. Its a trans site, there are so many beautiful thick trans woman out there, why not appreciate us for the hard work and effort we put into doin what we do. Now trust me, I could stand next to any of those girls posted, and I would still get mine!!!!

TsVanessa69
07-05-2007, 11:16 PM

I take it that was a shot at the ts club thread because you brought up that thread to tsvanessa in your argument,to each his own right.Some people might look at the gg women you posted and could say the same thing "I don't know what happen to the forum" because after all this is a transsexual forum.
That was my point exactly.

Perverted Monk
07-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Glad to still see this thread going.

Uni & Vanessa, just the ROUND BOOTIES coming, to hell with the drama.

I never seen so many asses that I would bury my face in

62des
07-06-2007, 05:32 AM
Well I haven't seen the thread that unisex talks about but I'm sure we're all straight here with a few bisexuals and never on this forum did it say there were gonna be gay pics on the forum. That's just gross and GHEY!!! Unisex could you give me the link to the thread you are talking about? I wanna see what all the fuss is about.

The Truth
07-06-2007, 05:48 AM
Why? You want to jerk off? Now who's gay now you dumb fuck.

62des
07-06-2007, 05:49 AM
Being that you're offended I guess its safe to say that "YOU'RE GHEY"!

The Truth
07-06-2007, 05:53 AM
This is a gay site you ignorant fuck. You're looking at girls with cocks. What do you think they have hanging between their legs? A giant clit?

Enjoy the site, stop labeling people and shut the fuck up. Hopefully you'll do this in order.

The Truth
07-06-2007, 05:58 AM
Being that you're offended I guess its safe to say that "YOU'RE GHEY"!

I'm not offended by your comments. I am offended by your ignorance and your unselfishness. Why the fuck do you want to share all your ignorance with us? Keep it all to yourself.

tsntx
07-06-2007, 06:02 AM
other threads that DON'T feature Transgender women. If they can do it and get away with it, then everyone else can, too.

he, and peggy, both made good points... the other threads mentioned are as gay as a $3 bill ... if you dont like the pics STOP COMING BACK TO SEE MORE!?!?!

just like when you guys bitch about the cock threads the girls put up... if you hate looking at all the cocks on men so much y do you keep coming back to the same thread or type of thread to keep reminding us that you "hate" it so bad?

TsVanessa69
07-06-2007, 06:04 AM
You still don't get it. Because they WEREN'T transgender at all. They were just Club Boys.

I'm pretty much done with thread now. I made my point, and Vanessa and half the guys who disagree are exact reason I posted it. Pretty much done with the forum as well.
How the fuck was I the reason you made this post? Do I look like a flat chested, flat ass punk?? I spend mad money on my looks. Any motherfucka who has seen me in person can tell you, I am all about my look.

RangeHova
07-06-2007, 06:18 AM
I just really don't get why anyone would be so upset over a thread of pictures. This is a public, free, PORN board. I expect that some post will not be my cup of tea. Hell, some post might even disgust me. I simply pass them and move on to the next.

I've seen girls on HA that would make my dick shrival up, and you will see plenty of guys praising her. We just have different tase.

The drag queens, club kids, and crossdressers ain't my cup of tea (though I can appreaciate thier creative expression). I'd be crazy to not know that some other guys really get into those kinds of girls. That is OK. Who am I to judge them?

TomSelis
07-06-2007, 06:33 AM
Meh, Unisex posting this thread was to show that some guys like women with voluptous bodies. If it's not your cup of tea, move on, the "club kid" thread is down the hall...all 40 pages of it.

He didn't slam any gurls. It was a nice change of pace.

A lot of issues came out in this thread. Nobody was upset with Vanessa for posting her pics. On the contrary, she got a lot of love for them.

rickie
07-06-2007, 07:46 PM
As Allanah just stated a few days ago...... we are here for our open minds sake....
Nice butts Uni...
Keep it going

klmacbatwama1436
07-06-2007, 07:55 PM
I dont know why anyone hatin on this thread...its great and Vanessas great too..lets keep it movin

rickie
07-06-2007, 07:57 PM
We are not gay... we are lesbians...

62des
07-06-2007, 08:02 PM
This is a gay site you ignorant fuck. You're looking at girls with cocks. What do you think they have hanging between their legs? A giant clit?

Enjoy the site, stop labeling people and shut the fuck up. Hopefully you'll do this in order.

If I wanted to see a GHEY site then why the fuck am I not lookin at men instead of women you dumbass. I guess you're one to look at tranwomen as men. There's a fine line between transgender and GHEY. GHEY involves MEN with masculine appearances, not with breasts and shaped like a woman with make-up and such along with genetics. Get your fuckin facts straight. I guess technically they are men but if it looks, smells, acts like a woman, it surely ain't a damn turtle!

The Truth
07-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Remember it's never a lie if you really believe it, MARICON!!!

SmashysmashY
07-07-2007, 01:26 AM
If you want to dress a pretty young man like a girl for the purposes of french kissing, anal sex, oral sex, mutual masturbation, docking, rape fantasies, 69 with facials, atm, or just putting a double headed dildo in both your asses while you put your cocks together and stroke them with ky jelly then I wont criticize you. But please don’t try to change the word gay to ghey. I’m kidding of course but you gotta know this is gay. And if not you have to admit that it is at the very least a little gay. Will you at least give me that?

62des
07-07-2007, 01:36 AM
I give you all of that but the only type of sexual encounters I would have with a transexual is me penetrating them. None of any of that cock playing junk or my ass being involved. Straight sex like I would a woman. What you described as "dress a pretty young man like a girl" is considered a cross dresser and that's a whole different ball game which I don't play. Usually transexuals without boob jobs and no bodily hormonal changes is a complete turn-off for me. That's GHEY. The way I look at it is her having a dick I can overlook just as if a girlfriend had an imperfection on her body. I'm not a cockchaser. Would you atleast give me that? Technically you can call it gay because it IS a man but its all in the illusion that its a woman since they are now sporting a FEMALE body. Would you give me that?

TomSelis
07-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Ok, now that everybody had their say...back to the phat asses....

SmashysmashY
07-07-2007, 01:46 AM
I just wanted to see if he would make the smallest concession on this, but I'm satisfied if everyone else is.

62des
07-07-2007, 01:47 AM
What you mean by that? Check your PMs.

SmashysmashY
07-07-2007, 01:51 AM
I just meant that I wanted to see if you would admit that it is a little gay. Not full out gay, but just a tiny bit gay. And you did so I'll drop it.

crayons
07-07-2007, 02:14 AM
If you want to dress a pretty young man like a girl for the purposes of french kissing, anal sex, oral sex, mutual masturbation, docking, rape fantasies, 69 with facials, atm, or just putting a double headed dildo in both your asses while you put your cocks together and stroke them with ky jelly then I wont criticize you. But please don’t try to change the word gay to ghey. I’m kidding of course but you gotta know this is gay. And if not you have to admit that it is at the very least a little gay. Will you at least give me that?

wait, so are you saying the clubkids thread is gay too?

crayons
07-07-2007, 02:18 AM
you know what i love most about this site? how much people hate reality.

62des
07-07-2007, 02:25 AM
Well technically, post-op transwomen are considered men also and in a sense that would be gay, which I don't agree with. Putting it simple taking men and operating on them to give them a woman's body.

peggygee
07-07-2007, 02:36 AM
Well technically, post-op transwomen are considered men also and in a sense that would be gay, which I don't agree with.

Putting it simple taking men and operating on them to give them a woman's body.

Please, please, please, don't get me started. :evil:

They are considered men by whom?

62des
07-07-2007, 02:39 AM
By Smash's definition.

crayons
07-07-2007, 02:42 AM
Well technically, post-op transwomen are considered men also and in a sense that would be gay, which I don't agree with. Putting it simple taking men and operating on them to give them a woman's body.

your obsession with all things gay is gay.

peggygee
07-07-2007, 02:42 AM
By Smash's definition.

I've been loosely following this thread, and i'm not seeing
that definition.

62des
07-07-2007, 02:46 AM
I think we just ruined a perfectly good thread of phat ass beautiful women. This whole discussion is GHEY.

SmashysmashY
07-07-2007, 03:01 AM
Look, all I’m saying is this. Do you remember the last time you had sex with a transsexual and you were probably hitting it from the back and you were really puttin in work man? I mean you were like Charles Bronson in the great escape right. You were diggin tunnels. And right in the middle of that you felt your balls slapping against something, where otherwise your balls would just be swinging unimpeded, and you realized that the thing your balls were hitting was somebody else’s balls. And then maybe they were on top of you and they really start to get going right, and then they ejaculate on your chest and you were thinking, usually when a girl ejaculates it’s all clear and shit, but this is just hot white semen on your chest from a dick that’s not your dick. Didn’t any of that stuff make you say “hey, wait a minute this isn’t a heterosexual act?”

62des
07-07-2007, 03:23 AM
I'm a tranny virgin. But I gotta say when I jacked off on transexual porn it did feel a little wierd after I came. None of this makes me feel any less of a man, only if I was penetrated which I am strictly opposed to and there's no negotiation on that route.

SmashysmashY
07-07-2007, 03:55 AM
Ok, now I think I understand more where you are coming from. Do you mind if I give you a little piece of advice? If you want to fuck somebody you have to be nice to them to a degree right? I’m not saying you have to kiss anybody’s ass. But maybe you want to meet some of these girls and shit; I assume that’s why you post on this site. Well, if you start throwing around all the gay faggot stuff then you know girls can be insecure, they might be like well I was born a boy and I live like a woman he probably thinks I’m a gay faggot, or maybe he’s saying that because he’s scared that he might be a gay faggot or whatever. (I’m not saying you think that, but that is the perception) Then they’re going to go fuck some other dude that doesn’t do that and your dick is gonna stay dry instead of getting what you came here for. I mean you hear me knockin right?

62des
07-07-2007, 04:12 AM
I never called any transexual a gay person or anything. I am one to understand the genetics of a transexxual person and the part about the extra chromosomes and things. I don't think they're so gay that they decided to be a woman I understand the history and such. Hence that's why I ALWAYS refer to them as women and maybe now you understand more of where I'm coming from and oppose the fact that you say that its a little gay?

The Truth
07-07-2007, 04:30 AM
Dude, you still do't get it. We don't care if you or anyone else here is gay or not. The point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people come to HA and then try to put down other posters who like TVs, CDs or Club Boys, or try to put down posters that like to suck a TG's dick or get fucked by one of them. Who cares what you or anyone else likes. To each his own.

You're here for a reason. Enjoy it all you can and stop judging people. No one cares. If you continue to judge me or other people, I am going to continue to tell you to shut the fuck up. Simple as that.

mph
07-07-2007, 04:36 AM
Giselle
Daaaamn. Baby got back. :shock:

SmashysmashY
07-07-2007, 04:45 AM
I never called any transexual a gay person or anything. I am one to understand the genetics of a transexxual person and the part about the extra chromosomes and things. I don't think they're so gay that they decided to be a woman I understand the history and such. Hence that's why I ALWAYS refer to them as women and maybe now you understand more of where I'm coming from and oppose the fact that you say that its a little gay?

The whole point wasn’t who's gay or not I don’t care about that. The point was you catch more bitches with bullshit than with stupid shit.

Realgirls4me
07-07-2007, 04:49 AM
... Some of these girls, although cute, aren't thick. They're fat. But, hey, whatever floats your boat.

62des
07-07-2007, 05:43 AM
Dude, you still do't get it. We don't care if you or anyone else here is gay or not. The point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people come to HA and then try to put down other posters who like TVs, CDs or Club Boys, or try to put down posters that like to suck a TG's dick or get fucked by one of them. Who cares what you or anyone else likes. To each his own.

You're here for a reason. Enjoy it all you can and stop judging people. No one cares. If you continue to judge me or other people, I am going to continue to tell you to shut the fuck up. Simple as that.

Well why don't you just STFU and maybe I just might will too.

qeuqheeg222
07-07-2007, 05:48 AM
hey unisex you gott any photos of that amber chick-a lighter skinned buffy type..or how bout that phat wonder girl..she has bout the best ass ive seen...shit i'll try an get some serena fotos up here someday...

Paladin
07-07-2007, 06:32 AM

It's actually men with tits :D

drock
07-07-2007, 06:38 AM

damn now that's what's good!

drock
07-07-2007, 07:13 AM
Angel

damn that's some beautiful chocolate!

TJ347
07-07-2007, 07:18 AM
You've got an eye for beauty, that's for sure. As far as the pics go, you haven't made one misstep yet...

62des
07-07-2007, 09:34 PM
When I see these chicks comin, I'm gonna have to "Haul Ass" but I don't mean 'run'! :D

62des
07-07-2007, 11:18 PM
I'd let all those women sit on my face, as long as they let me come up for air. :D

hwbs
07-08-2007, 12:47 AM
thicker is quicker :smoking

bookaboom
07-08-2007, 02:19 AM
I 'm goona relapse soon... If I keep seeing hot TGirls..
Been over a year!

blckhaze
07-08-2007, 05:17 AM
Hardly a false step in this entire thread.
For a little TS flavor I present...

TJ347
07-08-2007, 06:53 AM
Unisex, please continue...

qeuqheeg222
07-08-2007, 08:09 AM
assalicious-damn!!and i love me the dark sweet chocolate........ya heard me

TsVanessa69
07-09-2007, 04:13 AM
an oldie but goodie

qeuqheeg222
07-09-2007, 06:58 AM
thats what im talking bout vanessa....great foto as always....

qeuqheeg222
07-11-2007, 08:38 AM
rumpus room..

rickie
07-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Giselle!!!
I'm in love!!!

styles55
07-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Notice all of them r black.... all i gotta say bout that

qeuqheeg222
07-11-2007, 06:00 PM
hips dont lie.......

crayons
07-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Unisex: I'm sure this thread won't get you too many ts compliments, and instead a lot of 'secret' male views and pm's, but if it's any consolation: I congratulate you for doing your own thing rather than giving in and changing it to please the community. A dash of reality here and there is always welcome.

:claps

qeuqheeg222
07-18-2007, 08:17 AM
keep on with it!!im lovin it!!

trapmasta
07-18-2007, 09:40 AM
an oldie but goodie

GOT DAMN
vanessa i dont remember you havent all that
thats just amazing.
did you get work done?

TsVanessa69
07-18-2007, 06:23 PM
an oldie but goodie

GOT DAMN
vanessa i dont remember you havent all that
thats just amazing.
did you get work done?
that pic was from 2003.
I was the girl that you guys always overlooked, funny huh??

qeuqheeg222
07-19-2007, 07:24 AM
booty meat.

rickie
07-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Unisex....you just hit a nerve.

Is there any special forums on this issue??

Thor57
07-20-2007, 12:16 AM
x-tacy and chyna are fin....

a994
07-21-2007, 06:22 PM
Needing more photos of Mystery and Savannah.

Thank you for the pics so far!

crayons
07-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Is this the thread with the least silicon?

Silcc69
07-21-2007, 11:36 PM
LUv them curves i endorse this thread

nycguy2
07-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Reminds me of the bronx strip club years. Thats where most of these girls was dancing.

qeuqheeg222
07-23-2007, 05:58 AM
i think she is my fav so far!!!!!

sheyum
07-24-2007, 10:43 PM
thats some SERIOUS black booty--man--that is payback time--id like to to be made to pay

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
07-25-2007, 05:41 AM
WOOHOO! That is true thickness.

qeuqheeg222
07-25-2007, 07:11 AM
all plowable

Azanti
07-25-2007, 08:39 PM
These are GG girls right?

Look nice either way.

qeuqheeg222
07-26-2007, 09:07 AM
gg's indeed...what ya skerd?[/img]

62des
07-26-2007, 06:41 PM
I like I like, but some of the girls only look good when their bent over.

HighRise818
07-26-2007, 10:50 PM
i love this thread. tranny girls have the best asses. so big and juicy like a peach!

innavoice
07-27-2007, 03:15 AM
but this one made me (literally) sit up and pay attention.

Thor57
07-27-2007, 07:20 AM
this is the sh%#t....... :P :o :lol:

blckhaze
07-29-2007, 03:26 AM
Flirtatious is finer than a motha fucka. Definite Dime.

qeuqheeg222
07-29-2007, 08:25 AM
man i think im in luv with bunny............