PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of dismemberment and mutilation

forgedfight
06-29-2007, 03:43 AM
These things really help me relax for some reason.
Bad day at work?
Stressed out?
Google axe murder
google train decapitation
google Armin Miewes
etc.

I don't know why
Maybe I'm a horrible sadist and I don't know it yet.

Now when I see people I wonder how they would look with a cheek torn off, or eyes amputated.

I also view people as objects, and use them as such, and get away with it because of my looks and status. So it goes without saying no one knows about my anonymous dealings with the internet.

Is any of this similar to you?

LG
06-29-2007, 03:51 AM
Bad day at work?
Stressed out?
Google axe murder
google Armin Miewes
etc.

I don't know why

You think? :roll:

forgedfight
06-29-2007, 03:53 AM
Bad day at work?
Stressed out?
Google axe murder
google Armin Miewes
etc.

I don't know why

You think? :roll:

Maybe
It calms me
But no one in the real world knows a thing or suspects it
so it's fine

youcancallmeclaire
06-29-2007, 03:53 AM
You're crazy and it's slightly awesome. :)

forgedfight
06-29-2007, 03:55 AM
You're crazy and it's slightly awesome. :)
how so?

CymruInstinct
06-29-2007, 04:10 AM
I don't remember exactly where I stumbled across it, but this thread is reminding me of a list I read a while back about types of people you meet on the Internet. Y'know, like that guy who used to go to rotten.com and talk about how it kind of scared him that nothing on the site affected him? Yeah, like that.

"Sometimes, I just pull up tubgirl.jpg to see if I'm still alive..." :roll:

forgedfight
06-29-2007, 04:12 AM
I don't remember exactly where I stumbled across it, but this thread is reminding me of a list I read a while back about types of people you meet on the Internet. Y'know, like that guy who used to go to rotten.com and talk about how it kind of scared him that nothing on the site affected him? Yeah, like that.

Ohs
but for me it's like therapy
it calms me down
it makes me content
Especially when it's attractive people
I don't know why that detail makes it more exciting, but it's more interesting and fulfilling if it was someone who was attractive because then it seems more like they could have had a more fulfilled life with friends and lovers.

Tanuki
06-29-2007, 04:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI3FeV7tyFU

meghanchavalier
06-29-2007, 04:28 AM
WTF?

hondarobot
06-29-2007, 05:08 AM
Fuck, that's definately a thread title that get's attention (and not in a good way).

The poster is most likely that jack-ass who posted awhile ago as "General Disarray". Started a thread about Kafka, then went completely bonkers.

There seems to be alot of these wackos lately. I would suggest ignoring them.

The Truth
06-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Silvester, is that you?

4star4
06-29-2007, 05:40 AM
forgedfight:
Not cool. Why bring this here?

Tanuki
06-29-2007, 05:45 AM
Is it more deranged for this thread to be

A. It is just a joke

or..

B. Forgedfight is actually serious.

its a tough call..

I think it is a matter for the police..either way..Where are the moderators on this?

youcancallmeclaire
06-29-2007, 06:02 AM
Maybe a little too crazy.

Kabuki
06-29-2007, 06:13 AM
Fuck, that's definately a thread title that get's attention (and not in a good way).

The poster is most likely that jack-ass who posted awhile ago as "General Disarray". Started a thread about Kafka, then went completely bonkers.

There seems to be alot of these wackos lately. I would suggest ignoring them.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's General Disarray. The kid can't stay away.

Felicia Katt
06-29-2007, 08:04 AM
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

What is causing your
awkward use of
white space?

chefmike
06-29-2007, 09:56 AM
Lighten up, Francis!

Mugai_hentaisha
06-29-2007, 10:03 AM
Bad day at work?
Stressed out?
Google axe murder
google Armin Miewes
etc.

I don't know why

Now when I see people I wonder how they would look with a cheek torn off, or eyes amputated.

I also view people as objects, and use them as such, and get away with it because of my looks and status. So it goes without saying no one knows about my anonymous dealings with the internet.

Yeahhhhhhhhh this is similar to me in a big way.......not!!!!!!

My suggestion to you is get out into the real world and get some help or else somebody like me is going to be forced to deal with you. :twisted:

your "hobby" isn't a good one :wink:

tsntx
06-30-2007, 06:02 AM

Ohs
but for me it's like therapy
it calms me down
it makes me content
Especially when it's attractive people
I don't know why that detail makes it more exciting, but it's more interesting and fulfilling if it was someone who was attractive because then it seems more like they could have had a more fulfilled life with friends and lovers.

part of the reason you want to do this sick shit to me eh pyscho? dont worry the police are watching this site and the stuff you post.

Legend
06-30-2007, 06:17 AM
Bad day at work?
Stressed out?
Google axe murder
google Armin Miewes
etc.

I don't know why

Blackmagic your one sick pathetic loser,perhaps if you want to look at something horrible just glance in the mirror fatboy.

tsntx
06-30-2007, 06:39 AM
i just think its odd some of the posters here dont realise its the fat fuck right away... i read ONE post of his and i know immediately that its him... read a few more and it should be obvious to everyone else.

BlackAdder
06-30-2007, 06:47 AM
damn lol...only one small step to eating his own feces and hearing the voice of john wayne gayce....

nice..

whatsupwithat
06-30-2007, 06:59 AM
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

beat me to it.

Aegidius
06-30-2007, 09:39 PM
i just think its odd some of the posters here dont realise its the fat fuck right away... i read ONE post of his and i know immediately that its him... read a few more and it should be obvious to everyone else.

guess again queen, between u and legend ur both paranoid skitzo's and the best part is, ive got u and him thinking almost every poster is me.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

oh now thats just funny, your going after my girl and you dont have any info on her, smart move (im being sarcastic)

Date: Jun 16, 2007 4:55 PM

give me his name, address, telephone number and itll be done in a matter of hours.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

betcha want that restraining order now dontcha

ya know jen since ur to stupid, dont have the resources nor BRAIN power and cant find squat about me and ur just dying to get that restraining order why dontcha hire a P.I with all the money u make being a prostitute, just a thought from urs truely. :wink:

Blackmagic your one sick pathetic loser,perhaps if you want to look at something horrible just glance in the mirror fatboy.

u have forever murdered the word fat after seeing ur chubby little face kid.

http://static.stickam.com/media/image/converted/original/1737/3847/1/93f44620-61f6-11db-b61a-69f5de73fcf8.jpg

Aegidius
06-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Bad day at work?
Stressed out?
Google axe murder
google Armin Miewes
etc.

I don't know why

or OGRISH, maybe collarme?

thats pretty bad, even for my taste, i can take the flesh carvings, the brandings, piercings and implants, anything thats in the form of art and is strictly volunteered but when it comes to bodily mutilations like arms, legs or even heads being cut off thats stepping over the line.

But if this is ur way or relief from a stressful day, then so be it, just dont overstep ur boundaries in actually turning ur "wonders" into reality.

Legend
06-30-2007, 10:14 PM

guess again queen, between u and legend ur both paranoid skitzo's and the best part is, ive got u and him thinking almost every poster is me.

oh now thats just funny, your going after my girl and you dont have any info on her, smart move (im being sarcastic)

give me his name, address, telephone number and itll be done in a matter of hours.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

ya know jen since ur to stupid, dont have the resources nor BRAIN power and cant find squat about me and ur just dying to get that restraining order why dontcha hire a P.I with all the money u make being a prostitute, just a thought from urs truely. :wink:

http://static.stickam.com/media/image/converted/original/1737/3847/1/93f44620-61f6-11db-b61a-69f5de73fcf8.jpg

Besides the fact that's not me you bloated fat piece of garbage aren't you on your ninth username,when will you learn no one wants your trouble starting psychopathic ass here.You are pathetic 27 posts and no one even know it was you but you had to speak up for attention,so now i hope you enjoy your tenth banned name.

SmashysmashY
06-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Bad day at work?
Stressed out?
Google axe murder
google Armin Miewes
etc.

I don't know why

I know why. It is because you are a sociopath with violent tendencies. You do not sympathize with the pain and suffering of others so it is difficult for you to experience meaningful emotional connections. Now because your personality disorder is creating a barrier between you and others you feel slighted and you begin to take pleasure in other people's misery.

I would advise that you go to the city and volunteer at a homeless shelter, or spend time at a retirement community speaking with senior citizens ou quelque chose comme ca. Start to get in on this humanity thing that the rest of us are engaged in. You will see that it is far more rewarding than what you are doing now.

American Psycho was a great novel. BTW

thereaper
06-30-2007, 10:21 PM

Besides the fact that's not me you bloated fat piece of garbage aren't you on your ninth username,when will you learn no one wants your trouble starting psychopathic ass here.You are pathetic 27 posts and no one even know it was you but you had to speak up for attention,so now i hope you enjoy your tenth banned name.

uh huh :roll:

says the little kid.

thehiddenlotus: nope one of jennifer' freinds
thehiddenlotus: jst leave her alone
: o ok legend
thehiddenlotus: right

http://www.stickam.com/profile/thehiddenlotus

hmmmmmm same age, your nearby ISP's location isnt to far from where ur at hmmmmmm hurts when your caught red handed doesnt it :wink:

hondarobot
06-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Ok, this is really getting confusing now. This Aegidius person is actually "FatMagic"? I remember the Black Magic guy from awhile back, so I assume that's him. Apparently this person has numerous forum identities and for some reason finds that amusing. I'd have to assume "thereaper" is another alter ego of "FatMagic". I honestly can't imagine a more lame uber-dork forum name then "thereaper". Good grief.

Whoever this is, were you in a time capsule for the last several years? Fake identities on internet forums. . . well, that's beyond retarded.

I'd bet money that the Forgedfight guy is actually the General Disarray guy. I suppose it could be someone copying his particularily deranged posting style, though. That's about all I'm currently up to speed on. Too many maniacs lately.

Someone needs to make a flow chart or something so I can figure out what the hell is going on here lately.

:?

Legend
06-30-2007, 10:58 PM

says the little kid.

hmmmmmm same age, your nearby ISP's location isnt to far from where ur at hmmmmmm hurts when your caught red handed doesnt it :wink:

Your a bigger moron then i thought perhaps you need better detective skills sherlock fatass, for one i live in alabama for two i never joined that website in my life and for three it's not hard to find users with thehiddenlotus screen name.Simple using google could supply you with any user with that name fatass,your use of google isn't that impressive.

Let's test out my google detective skills,so this is you also fatass LOL probably not but the horse does remind me of you.

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=60220

Just remember the warning i gave you about your threats towards jennifer.

thereaper
07-01-2007, 02:11 AM

says the little kid.

Your a bigger moron then i thought perhaps you need better detective skills sherlock fatass, for one i live in alabama for two i never joined that website in my life and for three it's not hard to find users with thehiddenlotus screen name.Simple using google could supply you with any user with that name fatass,your use of google isn't that impressive.

Let's test out my google detective skills,so this is you also fatass LOL probably not but the horse does remind me of you.

LMAO ur ISP doesnt lie and neither does your stupidity in knowing how to use zombies and or surf anonymous , I didnt just google to see what state ur in, google was only used to support my evidence that, not only is that user u with ur same age and sexual orientation, but it doesn't take a retard to see all the fucked manga u like and to see all the manga sites thehiddenlotus post on. oh! and dont forget all the opera post u made which further proves that user is u, coincidence uhhh no, again caught u red handed, So Check and mate my fat little "friend"

BTW Aegidius was never my user, and I never even created the user. :lol:

As for ur idle threats and warnings................... they dont mean squat, so do me a favor "keep ur nose up, someones bound to give u an uppercut" :wink:

SmashysmashY
07-01-2007, 02:24 AM
What's the matter with you people? This thread was about a guy who is jacking off to pictures of dead people not your ip sniffing abilities.

He probably has some girl trapped in his basement right now talking about ''It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again''.

Legend
07-01-2007, 02:47 AM

says the little kid.

LMAO ur ISP doesnt lie and neither does your stupidity in knowing how to use zombies and or surf anonymous , I didnt just google to see what state ur in, google was only used to support my evidence that, not only is that user u with ur same age and sexual orientation, but it doesn't take a retard to see all the fucked manga u like and to see all the manga sites thehiddenlotus post on. oh! and dont forget all the opera post u made which further proves that user is u, coincidence uhhh no, again caught u red handed, So Check and mate my fat little "friend"

BTW Aegidius was never my user, and I never even created the user. :lol:

As for ur idle threats and warnings................... they dont mean squat, so do me a favor "keep ur nose up, someones bound to give u an uppercut" :wink:

fatass you won't to say me and jen are paranoid you are so caught up on your ability to be a internet hacker and to find some info on me you have gone beyond paranoid.Stop trying to be a detective you fat piece of garbage and worry about getting some mental help.I am not this person you want me to be so please stop with the googles searches and worry about your inability to look like a women.

arcticone
07-01-2007, 08:19 AM
If you face a multiple person in real life it s hard to figure out which one is talking right now.
On the internet it is much harder to know to whom you are talking at all.

The little feud or whatever going on here lately confusses me :(

@ original topic: I m fascinated by the way people can treat each other especialy in extremes.
I m getting quite some therapy etc not only because of that but it s a manifestation of many things to be driven into this kind of stuff.

SmashysmashY
07-01-2007, 09:02 AM
Das glaube ich nicht if you like that you have a problem and a major one no psychoanalysis required.