PDA

View Full Version : New PICS from Friday

MrsKellyPierce
06-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Here you are more coming soon! The last one I kind of have a stupid look on my face but I'm gonna post it anyways lol

MrsKellyPierce
06-25-2007, 01:12 AM
Where are the Butt shots? Want to see how those jeans bring out that buttocks. Thats in the video :P no I'll have more pics coming.

Mugai_hentaisha
06-25-2007, 01:29 AM
Where are the Butt shots? Want to see how those jeans bring out that buttocks. Thats in the video :P no I'll have more pics coming.

that is a relief I was wondering when I would get to see what I was wanting to spank! :P

Solitary Brother
06-25-2007, 01:35 AM
Its about time you show your TRUE self!
Thank you!

traumatism
06-25-2007, 01:40 AM
and what a beautiful true self it is. very nice kelly you looking great

alwaysforyou
06-25-2007, 02:55 AM
wow sweetie you are really beautiful. Do you intend on coming to NYC soon? If so I would love to take you out to dinner or to see a show.

MrsKellyPierce
06-25-2007, 05:36 AM
Thanks you guys, here is another one :)

MrsKellyPierce
06-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Ooooh!!! I just noticed these pics... Ooooh!!!

I luv tight jeans on a tgirl, especially when there's a bulge :lol: lol Silvester I assure you thats not a bulge from a penis It might be from being skinny. If that was a bulge from my stuff it would be bigger.

Metrom3
06-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Kelly you are gorgeous as usual.

MrsKellyPierce
06-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Thanks Sweety.

And Awe thanks Silvester

Kabuki
06-25-2007, 07:48 AM

I luv tight jeans on a tgirl, especially when there's a bulge :lol: lol Silvester I assure you thats not a bulge from a penis It might be from being skinny. If that was a bulge from my stuff it would be bigger.

Yup...Kelly has a big bulge. I've seen those photos :wink: Hello Miss. Kelly 8)

Luna555
06-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Kelly! You look really pretty!!! Your eyes look different...They look REALLY flirty and captivating! :D Also that hair color looks really good on you...

I hope your Pride weekend was good! I am not sure if you came to the one in St. Louis because you live pretty close...if you still live in Blummington IL.

Hope it was well!

MrsKellyPierce
06-25-2007, 08:13 AM
Kelly! You look really pretty!!! Your eyes look different...They look REALLY flirty and captivating! :D Also that hair color looks really good on you...

I hope your Pride weekend was good! I am not sure if you came to the one in St. Louis because you live pretty close...if you still live in Blummington IL.

Hope it was well! Awe thanks Luna! My Pride weekend was okay, I was supposed to go the Chicago PRIDE one, however I wasn't feeling well and I canceled on my friends. They weren't very pleased, but they will live. I hope you are doing well sweety!

Thank you Kabuki sweety :oops: :P

deep.lurkr
06-25-2007, 11:07 AM
You're an absolute Angel Kelly.

I hope you like my edit, you've been Lurkd ;)

<3

MrsKellyPierce
06-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Awe Thanks Sweety For The Edit, I'll Add That To My Salute and Other Graphics From Friends On MySpace and Xpeeps.

houstonshemalefan
06-25-2007, 08:23 PM

DAmn, and I thought it was a nice hot cock-bulge!!!

stukaz29
06-25-2007, 08:26 PM
O0h! Nice!
You're so fresh in these pics!

TsVanessa69
06-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Love the new pics gal, I did a shoot too, but he used 2 lights instead of 1 and the pics are wayy to bright, I told him and he insisted now I can't even use the pics. Unless there is some way to adjust the contrast

osna
06-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Clothes or no clothes ...YA STILL GORGEOUS KELLY !!!!!!! XXX

MrsKellyPierce
06-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Love the new pics gal, I did a shoot too, but he used 2 lights instead of 1 and the pics are wayy to bright, I told him and he insisted now I can't even use the pics. Unless there is some way to adjust the contrast Oh no that sucks!! I heard your shoot went really well though. Yeah I did a shoot the day before yours.

I'm sorry I didn't make it to PRIDE I really wanted to go, I just wasn't feeling well.

Osna Thank you sweety

TsVanessa69
06-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Love the new pics gal, I did a shoot too, but he used 2 lights instead of 1 and the pics are wayy to bright, I told him and he insisted now I can't even use the pics. Unless there is some way to adjust the contrast Oh no that sucks!! I heard your shoot went really well though. Yeah I did a shoot the day before yours.

I'm sorry I didn't make it to PRIDE I really wanted to go, I just wasn't feeling well.

Osna Thank you sweety
There will be more events! A straight club tlked with me and a promoter about doing a night in there club, I am pushing to make it more TS, let see!

MrsKellyPierce
06-25-2007, 10:41 PM

Osna Thank you sweety
There will be more events! A straight club tlked with me and a promoter about doing a night in there club, I am pushing to make it more TS, let see! Awesome that sounds so great!!!

deep.lurkr
06-26-2007, 03:03 AM
Love the new pics gal, I did a shoot too, but he used 2 lights instead of 1 and the pics are wayy to bright, I told him and he insisted now I can't even use the pics. Unless there is some way to adjust the contrast

Post a shot, I'll see if anything can be done. If they're consistent, I post my photoshop curves so you can have your people run them through an action to batch process the rest in your set.

--

Thanks Kelly, I had fun editing your picture. There were so many great variations, it was hard to stick to just one. I ended up going with this one because it was closer to the affect I was going for, an old 70's photo thats been faded over time. Your hair and outfit lent well to that vibe, and the painting and couch in the background sealed the deal :P

Good stuff, I look forward to more.

MrsKellyPierce
06-26-2007, 05:37 AM
Awesome Sweety :)

Desmodus_66
06-26-2007, 10:13 AM
wooo super cutie, heh kinda new around here so this is my first time seeing ya, but damn girl...;)

MrsKellyPierce
06-27-2007, 08:41 AM
wooo super cutie, heh kinda new around here so this is my first time seeing ya, but damn girl...;) Awe thank you sweety

Deepdarkfucker
06-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Damn I want you

MrsKellyPierce
06-28-2007, 01:38 AM
ha ha thanks

deep.lurkr
06-28-2007, 04:22 AM
Did you post that for me? :P

It's beautiful! Hope you like my edit :)

Nooksack
06-28-2007, 04:29 AM
I've always thought you beautiful, Kelly, but these pics show a different side that makes you even better =). Mad props and great shots!

BiGuy4TS
06-28-2007, 05:44 AM
You are stunning Kelly. Absolutely gorgeous.

@}~~}~~~

MrsKellyPierce
06-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the lovely compliments!

And Thank you for the second edited pic Deep Lurker :)

deep.lurkr
06-29-2007, 01:40 AM
<3 Np.

& Thank You for posting.