View Full Version : can anyone tell me who she is? please?

such beauties
06-25-2007, 12:36 AM
I found these pics and would love to know who she is. I know we all have different tastes, but I think she looks stunning! Her body, her smile.... beautiful. Does anyone know where she is from? Has she appeared in any dvd's? contact info? Please let me know. I'd love to see more of her. Thank you.

such beauties
06-25-2007, 12:37 AM
another

such beauties
06-25-2007, 12:38 AM
last one that I have

bob85
06-25-2007, 01:24 AM
she is quite cute, but i dont know anything
sorry!

DAZ
06-25-2007, 01:28 AM
Looks like Kelly Michaels to me

soulRipp
06-25-2007, 02:02 AM
looks like Kelly Michaels to me to but with dark hair

Realgirls4me
06-25-2007, 02:50 AM
That's Kelly Michaels from a few years back. I think you can still have her "company" for a price right outside San Francisco if I'm not mistaken ... all that info is in another thread in here somewhere. Do a search of her name.

:)

such beauties
06-25-2007, 06:13 AM
thanks for the info. does anyone have anymore pics of vids of her. i cant find anymore. thank you

kiss my grits
06-25-2007, 08:18 AM
thanks for the info. does anyone have anymore pics of vids of her. i cant find anymore. thank you

Why you want more pics/videos ???

He's attracted to her but wants to see how big she is before going through the cost and trouble of meeting.

such beauties
06-26-2007, 12:24 AM
someone said thats her with dark hair. just wondering what other looks she had, especially recent.

dirtydubled
06-26-2007, 07:30 AM
I do believe that is Kelly Michaels! She's been out of sight for a bit but she's totally hot!

Realgirls4me
06-26-2007, 07:41 AM
Two hundred dollars an hour to spend with a legend, and a very feminine one at that?! Yes!

... If I were in the bay area ... :)

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=49347

She's still got it according to those pictures. I wonder why she stopped doing movies?

Tommy112277
06-26-2007, 10:42 AM
found her myspace page-

http://www.myspace.com/seductivekelly

i think seanchai should do a new set of her if she would do it since she hasn't done any for so long.

deep.lurkr
06-26-2007, 10:49 AM
I found these pics and would love to know who she is. I know we all have different tastes, but I think she looks stunning! Her body, her smile.... beautiful. Does anyone know where she is from? Has she appeared in any dvd's? contact info? Please let me know. I'd love to see more of her. Thank you.

This is an old photoshoot if I recall, and yes I'm with you on this, she's very demure. She's got a girl-next-door kind of appeal that can be an angel in the presence of your mother, and an absolute whore in the bedroom. I love those kinds of girls...

such beauties
06-27-2007, 12:40 AM

This is an old photoshoot if I recall, and yes I'm with you on this, she's very demure. She's got a girl-next-door kind of appeal that can be an angel in the presence of your mother, and an absolute whore in the bedroom. I love those kinds of girls...simply stunning