PDA

View Full Version : Do-over

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Have you had any REGRETS in life?.. with things you've said and done in the past? What is it?
and IF you can have one Do-over would you have said and or done things differently?

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-16-2007, 10:03 PM
there's 4 bitches I got involved (not necessarily physically you pervs) with that I'd go back and erase the whole time line of having any involvement with..........

broads I discovered were crazy, jealous, bitter, drunkards, addicts, or all of the above, lol

peggygee
06-16-2007, 10:53 PM
there's 4 bitches I got involved (not necessarily physically you pervs) with that I'd go back and erase the whole time line of having any involvement with..........

broads I discovered were crazy, jealous, bitter, drunkards, addicts, or all of the above, lol

Johnny, were we kicking it back in the day? :?

I'm not sure, cause there was a lot of this http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/street-drugs3x3.jpg

and a helluva lot of this. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/alcohol4x4.jpg

It was a rough period.

But that which didn't kill me, made me stronger.

Though 10 years clean and sober, not jealous, or particularly
bitter, I am still crazy like a moth%#*#@#$$ :wink:

BeardedOne
06-17-2007, 12:45 AM
I would sooooo like to undo the last two years. No bad investments, no blunders in trust, no exhorbitant interest charges and fees, no fucking mice. :roll:

I'd save my vizzits with [Censored] and [Censored] and my delightful dinner with [Censored], but I'd surely scrag the rest.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2007, 12:50 AM
nah we never kicked it, but you are one of 3 women from 10+ years that I know of still alive (I could edit that line a thousand times it would still sound fucked up, but it is what it is)

this is slightly off topic but many of the chicks I've seen & known locally have either retired to Boca (lol), died, gone crazy and ended up in an asylum, or gone back to their man names...................

damn I suddenly feel old

Mr_Choc69
06-17-2007, 01:21 AM
To be honest - Nothing. And it may some like a cliche - but even the WORST of the worst taught me a valuable lesson. I look forward and keep trudging along!

mbf
06-17-2007, 06:01 PM
i regret unintentially hurting the feelings of people i like and care for by actions or statements.

apart from that i dont regret anything. i am resposible for my own actions in life and if i fuck up things - which happens - i try to use a different approach in similar situations.

i wouldnt call that "regretting" since situatons like that can never be repeated the same way and you never know what would have happened if you had taken a different route.

Ecstatic
06-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Hell, yah, there were a few situations I would've liked to turn around, but I don't dwell on the past. Although I sure would've liked to have taken another route home from the university that day in December 1982 when a kid abruptly pulled out into the two lanes of oncoming traffic and collided with my car. I could've done without the back injury, concussion, short term memory loss, and pain and suffering that followed on that accident.

yodajazz
06-17-2007, 08:27 PM
The one thing I can state for sure that I would have done differently, is pay all my bills on time, so that I could have had good credit. Plus I would have done other things to avoid legal penalties such as driving without insurance.

Once, I was looking into borrowing around 30k for a 30 year loan. I asked the person how much less would a person have to pay back with A-1 credit. He said it was about 30k less over the life of the loan.

LTR_Seeker
06-17-2007, 08:43 PM
I would go back in time in high school & be the confidnet man i am now & get the cheerleader who liked me then but i was too shy to talk to her cause she was so stunning beautiful ..lol really regretted not going further with her

calebshung
06-17-2007, 09:18 PM
no regrets, live the life you lead.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Someone on HA reminded me of this song REGRET by New Order:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GewemStME4

Just thought it was a good song and relevant to this thread. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG