PDA

View Full Version : Who's the worst bitch?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-16-2007, 09:59 PM
New Poll, I gave you folks a few days without one, figured it was time.

Breaking away from the norm: Who's the worst bitch?

Angelina
http://bp3.blogger.com/_2EVRSbS-DF8/RlaYP0EA6YI/AAAAAAAACdg/4mVDK1TYaU4/s400/167.jpg

Britney
http://bp2.blogger.com/_2EVRSbS-DF8/RnBE99plneI/AAAAAAAAC1M/M4LcoLgIiDw/s400/britney-spears-panty-flash.jpg

Jennifer
http://jakeldaily.com/jlo3.jpg

Paris
http://bp0.blogger.com/_2EVRSbS-DF8/Rma9g9plmRI/AAAAAAAACrg/LacwVrJzuu8/s400/paris-hilton-drunk-driving.jpg

or
Victoria
http://bp1.blogger.com/_2EVRSbS-DF8/RnJFiNpln1I/AAAAAAAAC4E/OIK4baeNQrI/s400/62242_Victoria_Beckham_Sunglasses_10_122_625lo.jpg

Jasadin
06-16-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm gonna go with Paris because at least the others have/had a job and perhaps some talent....or somewhat entertaining.

ARMANIXXX
06-16-2007, 11:01 PM
I'm gonna go with Paris because at least the others have/had a job and perhaps some talent....or somewhat entertaining.

__________________________________________________ _____

Have to disagree with a piece of what you said.

Agreed, Paris has displayed very little in the way of talent, But if she's does anything, she does provide entertainment. Perhaps not QUALITY entertainment, but entertainment nevertheless.

TomSelis
06-16-2007, 11:13 PM
What? I was looking at Jasadin's siggy....

Oh, who's the biggest bitch....going with Paris.

Willie Escalade
06-16-2007, 11:30 PM
Paris, because I kinda agree with the statement Jasadin made...although I'm a bit ashamed to admit I do have her album. I like Scott Storch's beats! :oops:

whatsupwithat
06-17-2007, 12:36 AM
angelina was. maybe she's changed.

we're not talking divas right?

sparky357153
06-17-2007, 12:36 AM
mmmmm.....Nice pic of Victoria....I love short haired burnettes .Blondes .Whatever.....

Nooksack
06-17-2007, 12:37 AM
Your mom? LOL, j/k! Ok, that's not a choice but I'd have to say Paris, just because I don't like here. She's a waste of oxygen and she's a conceited, stuck-up, rich, snotty heiress whose only claim to fame is that she amuses the rest of the world with her lack of intelligence and general unpleasantness beyond asking for things she wants.

BeardedOne
06-17-2007, 12:40 AM
OK, I'm a hermit: Victoria who?

Until that's settled, I vote Paris.

Solitary Brother
06-17-2007, 12:48 AM
Victoria is THE BITCH!
They all want to be her anyways.......
She is the most aloof,the MOST fashionable and the MOST UNBOTHERED!
All the other girls work and Victoria does not.
Only Victoria could rival the monarchy in importance.

GRAND PRIZE:Victoria Beckham!

BeardedOne
06-17-2007, 12:51 AM
GRAND PRIZE:Victoria Beckham!

Ah...THAT Victoria. :)

So that's what she looks like, eh?

werwt22
06-17-2007, 12:59 AM
britney or paris

tsntx
06-17-2007, 01:54 AM
omg at that pic of j-lo!>!>!>! i couldnt think of a famous jen thats got a bitch attitude so i thought it was a jab at ppl on the board.... i dont think bitch is the best way to describe these girls.... a bitch is someone w/ power/ control... these girls are all fucked in the head and crazy and have no control... i dont think angie and j-lo should be in this list but lindsay and nicole richie/ looney olson twin should be -j

austinjohn1
06-17-2007, 02:03 AM
i thought it was a jab at this board to lol, but some of the people who are bitches wherent on it, one being you :p tsntx lol.

tsntx
06-17-2007, 02:15 AM
i thought it was a jab at this board to lol, but some of the people who are bitches wherent on it, one being you :p tsntx lol.

youre a fucking moron and thats exactly why i didnt respond to you on myspace, stupid fuck.

Subject: hey hun, was just wondering
Body: would you mind if i added you as a friend, ive been looking for someone in austin a long time, im a nice gentle guy, just looking for a friend maybe something more if i find the right person, so anyways if you add me i would appreciate it, and i would try and not send creepy mesages to you lol.
i cant promise i wont tell you that your beautiful :P

i didnt respond and then you sent me more emails

ubject: i dunno ???
Body: im sorry if you think im this honda robot dude or whoever he is, im not.
and you dont have to get mean with me i was just trying to open up, and maybe find out if i did the right thing or not.
i realy wasnt searching for put downs.......

I DIDNT EVEN RESPOND TO YOU AND YOU SENT ME THAT CRAP!!

go fuck yourself pyscho i already have a stalker i dont need another one... if you dont want a police report filed on you w/ the AUSTIN POLICE DEPT. I SUGGEST YOU NEVER BRING MY NAME UP AGAIN... GOT IT MOTHER FUCKER?!

THIS IS YOUR MYSPACE PAGE... A LINK HAS BEEN SENT TO THE DETECTIVE WORKING ON MY OTHER CASE SO KEEP IN MIND I HAVE YOU ON FILE NOW.

MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/JohnTh3person

tsntx
06-17-2007, 02:20 AM
hows that for being a bitch mother-fuckers?

im NOT putting up w/ bs anymore.

Coroner
06-17-2007, 02:22 AM
Austin John De Niro is "The Tranny Hunter".

"One shot"

whatsupwithat
06-17-2007, 02:29 AM
omg at that pic of j-lo!>!>!>! i couldnt think of a famous jen thats got a bitch attitude so i thought it was a jab at ppl on the board.... i dont think bitch is the best way to describe these girls.... a bitch is someone w/ power/ control... these girls are all fucked in the head and crazy and have no control... i dont think angie and j-lo should be in this list but lindsay and nicole richie/ looney olson twin should be -j

then you don't know angelina or j-lo...who were the two biggest b*tches ever to walk the planet according to your definition. again, maybe they've changed a bit...at least that's what i've heard.

paris is just a ditz.

lindsay is young, needs some guidance, so not abitch.

nicole just needs help.

olsen twins are the michael jacksons of the next generation.

whatsupwithat
06-17-2007, 02:31 AM
and people...paris? a bitch? she's just clueless. show's you how much power the media has over people's views.

Legend
06-17-2007, 02:42 AM

Well some pople on this board are crazy one being you sword boy.

tsntx
06-17-2007, 02:54 AM

then you don't know angelina or j-lo...who were the two biggest b*tches ever to walk the planet according to your definition. again, maybe they've changed a bit...at least that's what i've heard.

paris is just a ditz.

lindsay is young, needs some guidance, so not abitch.

nicole just needs help.

olsen twins are the michael jacksons of the next generation.

noone even talks about j-lo anymore not even in lame rumors... angie is more do-gooderish so shes not in the same catagory as these ppl...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-17-2007, 03:12 AM
I would believe J-Lo is a bitch. But I dont think Angie is a one. Bad girl maybe..but certainly NOT a bitch. With age comes maturity and wisdom. I'd say Angie has grown up and is now trying her best to help orphaned children around the world. Afterall, isnt she a UN Ambassador?

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
06-17-2007, 12:33 PM

Just wondering... What does having had a job or not have to do with whether or not someone is a bitch?

mbf
06-17-2007, 11:52 PM
hmm for some reason i dont think Britney nor Paris are bitches.

Britney to me seems totally unable to cope with that celebrity thing, she seems rather naive to me.

J-Low is just a hideous rubber butt.

angelina is a non-entity for me

but the queen-bitch has to be Victoria
shes the Yoko Ono of european football (or soccer for you yanks)

Realgirls4me
06-18-2007, 12:18 AM
Why is Angelina even in the mix? If this woman is a bitch, she has every right to. She has done more, and seen more (her sojourns to Africa, etc) shit and suffering by traveling the globe as she does that the others, and most Americans, can't even begin to comprehend. In other words, she's given a pass if she happens to not comment or smile for a cameraman hellbent exclusively on making money off her image. So what?!

Solitary Brother
06-18-2007, 12:24 AM

youre a fucking moron and thats exactly why i didnt respond to you on myspace, stupid fuck.

Subject: hey hun, was just wondering
Body: would you mind if i added you as a friend, ive been looking for someone in austin a long time, im a nice gentle guy, just looking for a friend maybe something more if i find the right person, so anyways if you add me i would appreciate it, and i would try and not send creepy mesages to you lol.
i cant promise i wont tell you that your beautiful :P

i didnt respond and then you sent me more emails

ubject: i dunno ???
Body: im sorry if you think im this honda robot dude or whoever he is, im not.
and you dont have to get mean with me i was just trying to open up, and maybe find out if i did the right thing or not.
i realy wasnt searching for put downs.......

I DIDNT EVEN RESPOND TO YOU AND YOU SENT ME THAT CRAP!!

go fuck yourself pyscho i already have a stalker i dont need another one... if you dont want a police report filed on you w/ the AUSTIN POLICE DEPT. I SUGGEST YOU NEVER BRING MY NAME UP AGAIN... GOT IT MOTHER FUCKER?!

THIS IS YOUR MYSPACE PAGE... A LINK HAS BEEN SENT TO THE DETECTIVE WORKING ON MY OTHER CASE SO KEEP IN MIND I HAVE YOU ON FILE NOW.

MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/JohnTh3person

But seriously............
How can a dude forget he was trying to holler at you and then try and come for you like that?
I dont get it.........
Must be the drugs people take or something.
But really.......
You have had me rolling over in laughter at your viscous reads..........
I always knew you had it in you girl...........
Wow.........
What you girls have to put up with.............

Jericho
06-18-2007, 12:27 AM
Who's the worst bitch?!?

I heard it was the 2nd Lassie.
She could be a real dog to work with!

Jasadin
06-18-2007, 12:36 AM

Just wondering... What does having had a job or not have to do with whether or not someone is a bitch?

Ever had a bad day at work?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-18-2007, 12:38 AM
I contest..why is Angelina rating 2nd to Paris?!? :? I believe it should be J-Lo for demanding rediculous things on her contract:

1. Such as rose petals be scattered on her walk way. DUH? And she thinks she is Venus?!? WTF?

Here's more I found somewhere:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/lopezrider/lopezrider1.html

Even when Jennifer Lopez is doing a music video benefiting victims of both the recent terrorist attacks and the African AIDS epidemic, J. Lo is high maintenance. Along with dozens of other performers, Lopez has participated in a charity remake of Marvin Gaye's "What's Going On," and was at Miami's Big Time studio on October 20 to film her cameo in the accompanying music video. But before the shoot, Lopez's representatives gave the production crew this detailed "rider" describing what needed to be in place prior to the diva's arrival.

A copy of the document was provided to The Smoking Gun by two sources involved in the "What's Going On" production, both of whom thought Lopez's demands were a bit much considering the charitable nature of the project (proceeds will be split between the Global AIDS Alliance and the September 11th Fund of the United Way).

As it turned out, Lopez only spent about 90 minutes on the Miami soundstage, so that spread mentioned in the handwritten addendum went untouched, according to one TSG source. Also, Lopez had to settle for a greenish-colored couch, not the desired white one. Somehow, she survived. (2 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/backstagetour/lopezrider1.gif
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/backstagetour/lopezrider2.gif
~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Cher — If you've ever seen Cher live, you know she changes her costume more than she sings songs. In her rider, she requires a room just for her wigs. Cher also refuses to wear a backstage pass. I'll give her that one: if you don't know Cher on sight, you have no business working at an arena.

http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www.afterellen.com/files/images/Cher_rider.jpg

Beyoncé — Divalicious Beyoncé has many, many needs. And she just might be a germophobe.

http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www.afterellen.com/files/images/Beyonce_rider.jpg

Queen Latifah — Even before she was a Covergirl spokesmodel, the Queen lived like one. She doesn't request a lot of food because she travels with her own personal chef. If local caterers are used, they're given the pork warning. Meanwhile, for sound check, she has to have a dozen condoms.

http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www.afterellen.com/files/images/Latifah_rider.jpg

More at: http://www.afterellen.com/blog/badmachine/concert-riders

Again, some are within reason while others are over the top. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

ILuvGurls
06-18-2007, 03:29 AM
i think i'll pitch my shit toward paris

Bic
06-18-2007, 04:37 AM

agreed!

Bic
06-18-2007, 04:46 AM

i think it has to do with her being a spoild bitch.

TJ347
06-18-2007, 06:34 AM

Ever had a bad day at work?

Of course... Who hasn't? But jokes aside, I'm referring to your selection of Paris as a bitch because she's never had a job, and asking how not having had a job makes her more of a bitch than those celebrities listed who have had jobs.

You know what? Nevermind. It's really not that serious.

calebshung
06-18-2007, 07:41 AM
don't know which victoria that is,, but paris is deffinately the biggest bitch around right now

Azanti
06-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Paris pointless Life Hilton, though J-Lo would be a close second in my book

Jasadin
06-18-2007, 01:55 PM
You know what? Nevermind. It's really not that serious.

I concur!

ARMANIXXX
06-22-2007, 12:21 AM
You know what.......I think you are all just jealous.

More or less.