View Full Version : Sheeba

blkazzrecker
02-23-2005, 07:05 AM
Deleted

Johnny Cocksville
02-23-2005, 07:33 AM
Last contact I had for her was 786-290-6629. LBCDO probably has better (and more up to date) information.

LBCDO
02-23-2005, 08:23 AM
For the last 2 weeks Ive been trying to get in touch with her. her phon numbers is no longer valid [4048870900] and last time I talked to a mutual friend of mine [like 2 months ago] I she told me that she was still in ATL. As soon as I find something out Ill let you guys know. My only guess is that she left the adult biz because thats all she was talking about for a while, but Im concerned because I ahvent heard from her period. Ill keep yall updated

LBCDO
02-23-2005, 06:42 PM
My name on this board

Hugh Jarrod
02-24-2005, 07:17 AM
My name on this board

Dam! Lost that bet.

meleaky
02-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Am I the only one who found that reply funny? I almost crapped my pants laughing so hard.

LBCDO
02-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Sheeba is officially out of the business. She has moved on, settled down, and is doing her thing. But she is safe, so its all good

mykeylykey
02-26-2005, 01:19 AM
Sheeba is officially out of the business. She has moved on, settled down, and is doing her thing. But she is safe, so its all good

Although I'm crushed I never got the chance to hook up with her, I'm glad to hear everythings cool. Even if she puts her "adult entertainment " gig on ice, Sheeba's still one the hottest TS sistas around . . .

1# sheeba . . . Atlanta, Ga
2# kim . . . Brooklyn, NY
3# nikki . . . La, Cali

Mykey

phungu2
02-26-2005, 02:25 AM

Although I'm crushed I never got the chance to hook up with her, I'm glad to hear everythings cool. Even if she puts her "adult entertainment " gig on ice, Sheeba's still one the hottest TS sistas around . . .

1# sheeba . . . Atlanta, Ga
2# kim . . . Brooklyn, NY
3# nikki . . . La, Cali

Mykey

any pix and contact info for Kim?

-

LBCDO
02-26-2005, 03:11 AM
Yea, Kim from brooklyn [LOL, Kim from Gallery 4] was one of the original girls that got me seriously in the scene after seeing her on BTG. I heard she is still aroudn thoug

Yea, Im just glad to see that she is ok. I heard a lot of rumors and this and that from people who dont know here at all, but really didnt listen to them. But yea, she has a man, settled down, and is doing her thing. Definately one of the best look girls that were in the industry!

canihavu
03-02-2005, 10:13 PM

*Crying*