PDA

View Full Version : Would you date a Clone TG?

Silklove
06-13-2007, 07:45 PM
If you could design, Ultimate clone TG? and date would you?

tsntx
06-13-2007, 07:50 PM
if you had a brain would you know how to use it?

[ ] yes
[ ] no
[ ] unsure due to lack of brain

Silklove
06-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Funny tsntx:) nice photo btw..

muhmuh
06-13-2007, 07:58 PM
yes i would clone myself give me double ds and a 20 inch cock

LG
06-13-2007, 09:55 PM

[ ] yes
[ ] no

:lol:
That's priceless, Jen.

Seriously silklove...we can't take much more...give us all a break...

The Truth
06-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I am pro-tolerance, pro-acceptance, pro-whatever you can think of. I know I can just ignore the posts I don't like or do not appeal to me, blah, blah. But I cannot figure out what Silklove's plans are. If you want to annoy a lot of people, you have succeeded. If you want to share all your stupidity, you've surpass your goal. You my friend, are just an online idiot. Congrats!

LG
06-13-2007, 11:30 PM
I cannot figure out what Silklove's plans are.
World domination through stupidity?

Cyclops
06-14-2007, 01:03 AM
A TG clone? cloning any creature be it sheep , chicken or ,human,would result in an exact genetic copy of the original ( clone a m-f transgender will result in a male)

Eklipse
06-14-2007, 02:05 AM
A TG clone? cloning any creature be it sheep , chicken or ,human,would result in an exact genetic copy of the original ( clone a m-f transgender will result in a male)
He's got a point there!

chefmike
06-14-2007, 02:32 AM
I would date the Bride of Frankenstein if she promised to crush your tiny cranium, silkworm...

tsntx
06-14-2007, 02:37 AM
I would date the Bride of Frankenstein if she promised to crush your tiny cranium, silkworm...

this version is TS

chefmike
06-14-2007, 02:41 AM
Is that you, Jen? Smokin hot! You've always had the best tits in Texas, IMO...

tsntx
06-14-2007, 02:42 AM
well im glad you think so but no its not me... its my gf rachel

MonsieurValentine
06-14-2007, 02:44 AM
texas is the bees knees!

chefmike
06-14-2007, 02:45 AM
Talk about a dynamic duo...dayum...

ToyBoy6669
06-14-2007, 03:43 AM
no, one I have copys! and 2, if its a flash clone it will only last about 24 hours before turning into goo

calebshung
06-14-2007, 05:18 AM

this version is TS
litttle bit creepy

Legend
06-14-2007, 06:42 AM

[ ] yes
[ ] no

You every thought about doing stand up jen,LOL nice one!

Silklove
06-14-2007, 09:10 PM
I am pro-tolerance, pro-acceptance, pro-whatever you can think of. I know I can just ignore the posts I don't like or do not appeal to me, blah, blah. But I cannot figure out what Silklove's plans are. If you want to annoy a lot of people, you have succeeded. If you want to share all your stupidity, you've surpass your goal. You my friend, are just an online idiot. Congrats!

I like the turth :)

ezed
06-15-2007, 05:58 AM

And we like you silklove! Keep posting till you reach your goal. You are special and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Silklove
06-15-2007, 08:54 PM
ezed thanks so much for your kindness hugs :)

LG
06-15-2007, 09:43 PM

And we like you silklove! Keep posting till you reach your goal. You are special and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Actually, I don't mind Silklove- I'm sure he's a nice guy. I just don't get him. Is Silklove serious when he posts what he posts? Is he a long-time or even former member who's just having fun? Is he making fun of all of us? Is he someone who's just realized transsexuals exist and rather than wade through all the information here and elsewhere simply wants to just ask a shitload of random questions hoping that we can enlighten him? Is he a 14 year-old with his own PC and too much time on his hands?

I'd say there's a bit of each of those characters in all of us. We all like to joke around, we're all pretenders in some way (as I told my date after she spent 5 hours sucking my 12 inch dick :lol: ), we're all curious, we all want to find out more. So there's a bit of Silklove in all of us (I know that might sound unpleasant but you get my drift).

So who (or what) is Silklove? We need to know.

Maybe Silklove should do a poll about it.

Silklove
06-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Hi LG iam who i am, not 14 older,
Iam serious about the questions cause its interesting what people think about these things :)

Coroner
06-15-2007, 11:07 PM
I the TG-to-clone is an asshole, why getting one more asshole?

If the TG-to-clone is a sweet person, why getting one more reason to be jealous?

LG
06-15-2007, 11:09 PM

If the TG-to-clone is a sweet person, why getting one more reason to be jealous?

You mean you're actually taking this thread seriously? :what

Coroner
06-15-2007, 11:11 PM

You mean you're actually taking this thread seriously? :what

Yes, I would like to clone this thread.

ezed
06-16-2007, 06:25 AM
Hi LG iam who i am, not 14 older,
Iam serious about the questions cause its interesting what people think about these things :)

Oh I'm so proud of you! You're special and will grow up to be a great polster. Just don't ask too many questions, they may come in bite you in the ass.