View Full Version : Would you suck your dick if you could?

Silklove
06-10-2007, 07:46 PM
If you could suck it would you?

The Piper
06-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Yes.
But wouldn't everyone.

Silklove
06-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Yes.
But wouldn't everyone.

Would that be classed as gay?

The Piper
06-10-2007, 07:54 PM
How can it be gay to suck your own dick?
That would mean if you masterbated you could be called gay. :wink:

Ivane
06-10-2007, 08:12 PM
yeah of course...

CORVETTEDUDE
06-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Do you know why a dog sits in the middle of the road, licking his balls?

BECAUSE HE CAN

Silly question.

Jericho
06-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Yes.
But wouldn't everyone.

Would that be classed as gay?

Only if you get caught! :shock:

Hannibal Lecter
06-10-2007, 08:36 PM
I already can do that, that's not a big deal..

But what I'm desperately trying to manage is to lick my balls..

Some day .....

TJT
06-10-2007, 09:14 PM
If I could,would I be hanging out here?

LG
06-10-2007, 09:22 PM
How can it be gay to suck your own dick?
That would mean if you masterbated you could be called gay. :wink:

True. I give myself handjobs all the time...But I'm a guy, giving a guy a handjob so...technically...

OMG? Does it mean I'm gay? :shock:

TJT
06-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Yup,you're a Homo.

MichaelAcevedo
06-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Let's take this a step further, what if you could travel through time say 5 mins or whoever long you want, and meet up with yourself. Would/Could you fuck yourself or give a handjob or suck your cock? It is you and you know exactly what you like

The Truth
06-10-2007, 10:00 PM
All the people that said they would suck their own cock are so gay. You're all busted. I am reporting everyone to the gay police.

TJT
06-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Nah,you'd just be a Homo from the future.

Silklove
06-10-2007, 10:17 PM
LG love that drink

calebshung
06-10-2007, 10:41 PM
well i can suck mine, don't do it often though, feels a litttle weird to me

TGL
06-10-2007, 10:59 PM
OMG! We are all gays! What are we going to do?! Is the human kind doomed? Will we ever breed another generation or will we all just sit at home wanking, and trying to suck ourself?!
I'm freaking out! I don't know what to do! Oh... but wait... What if... What if I wasn't REALLY gay? What if I really did enjoy sex with GGs AND wanted to suck myself? Would that be possible? OMG, I think it is!

I JUST SAVED THE WORLD!!!

62des
06-11-2007, 12:09 AM
I can do it but I prefer not to. I did it once before and it felt really good but when I ejaculated and the pleasure was over, I felt like shit. Thinking why the hell am I doing this? I guess sometimes sexual pleasure can override your brain. I'd never do anyone elses. I was thinking, "hell its mine and I give myself handjobs so what the fuck". This doesn't make me gay because its for MY pleasure.

johnnyshemalelover
06-11-2007, 02:00 AM
Let's take this a step further, what if you could travel through time say 5 mins or whoever long you want, and meet up with yourself. Would/Could you fuck yourself or give a handjob or suck your cock? It is you and you know exactly what you like

ROFL reminds me of a Space Moose comic where Space Moose steals a time-travel device, the first thing he does is goes back to the past and rapes his past self in the ass.

xuto
06-11-2007, 02:48 AM
i have a awesome movie of a killer tgirl that sucks her own and can deep throat it, she is amazing

john69
06-11-2007, 09:20 AM
YES !!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-11-2007, 09:47 AM
well i can suck mine, don't do it often though, feels a litttle weird to me

Pic please! LOL :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
06-11-2007, 10:40 AM
oh yeah, good old myth of self-sucking....been there, done that

and guys, it AINT what u think it is. its merely a pleasure/pain thing.

you have to meet some requirements to do it. be thin, be flexible, have a decent-sized cock (7inches upwards).back in my highschool days i was able to pull that stunt. i was way more flexible back then. you can sit or stand, in both occasions you have to reach down with ur arms (or only one) around ur thighs (near ur knees), bend ur back forward and
try reaching ur dick with ur mouth.

sounds comfortable, dont it?
i actually experienced a pain in the neck when doing it, and breathing wasnt that easy.

it may be a different hting if u got a real big dick, over 9 inches or so. but theres always:

its NEVER like a good blowjob received by an expert in that field because you cant solely concentrate on the sensation of your dick beeing caressed. during self-sucking, your mouth and toungue will interfere, youll never get that same feeling as with another individual sucking you.

xfiver
06-11-2007, 12:05 PM
If you could suck it would you?

God damn, what a gay question.

canihavu
06-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robbydd
06-11-2007, 03:58 PM
yes and would the followup polls be ?

1. would you swallow
&
2. would you warn yourself

hubbles
06-16-2007, 12:01 AM
I can and i do sometimes :P

nycguy1
11-04-2012, 01:56 PM
the important thing you are forgetting is the feeling of fellatio on yourself is not the same as another person doing it to you. it's like kissing your own self vs. someone else doing that to you. there is no point if i could do this.

cd-sarah
11-04-2012, 02:13 PM
i have a awesome movie of a killer tgirl that sucks her own and can deep throat it, she is amazing

What's the title of this video and where can I get it?

Lovecox
11-04-2012, 06:16 PM
I can and I do.
For some reason it really turns on the girls I'm with.
They love it.

LibertyHarkness
11-04-2012, 07:58 PM
i can , i do, and yes i swallow mwuahahaha i can also fuck my own asshole abit as well .

youngblood61
11-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Yeah I would, it be hot!:jerkoff I love when girls suck their own cocks gives me wood all the time.:jerkoff

danthepoetman
11-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Much prefer to have a lovely girl do it for me. Else, I’m not sure I see the fun in it…
Then again, if I was Libby, or as lovely as Libby, I just might do it! lol ;)

francisfkudrow
11-05-2012, 04:27 AM
OK, here's another twist. Would you travel into the future to suck your future self's dick? In this case, you'd actually be down on your knees servicing a dick. The benefit is that you know that next Tuesday or whatever, you'll get your dick sucked.

Quiet Reflections
11-05-2012, 04:31 AM
nope! I know where it has been

danthepoetman
11-05-2012, 08:01 AM
OK, here's another twist. Would you travel into the future to suck your future self's dick? In this case, you'd actually be down on your knees servicing a dick. The benefit is that you know that next Tuesday or whatever, you'll get your dick sucked.
No Francis! Same thing, for me: I really don't see the fun, personally... When you jerk off, it's because you don't have sex with someone. I find it's the same thing for a blow job, or in fact even worst: where's the fun in sucking your own?
Unless you're a lovely girl... :)

LibertyHarkness
11-05-2012, 11:32 AM
to nbe honest self sucking doesnt feel that great at all , its more a party trick , it kills your spine ...

these days when i masturabate at home i tend to use toys on my asshole and that makes me cum without playing with my dick

Cecil Rhodes
11-05-2012, 11:39 AM
to nbe honest self sucking doesnt feel that great at all , its more a party trick , it kills your spine ...

these days when i masturabate at home i tend to use toys on my asshole and that makes me cum without playing with my dick

I popped a few loads while watching your self sucking videos .

LibertyHarkness
11-05-2012, 11:40 AM
i am going to do a self sucking instruction video for my site lol

danthepoetman
11-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Really, Libby? Wow! nice! That must be lovely!
Can you do it with a cock? I mean, can you do it when someone makes love to you?
That's HOT, lady Libby!!!

Prospero
11-05-2012, 12:55 PM
I tried it as a skinny teenager. Just about got the tip in.Wouldn't bother now - for I have since discovered having a girl do it is what its all about. And couldn't do it now either. Lack the limberness i one had.

However, doing it yourself is a form of masturbation... and as Woody Allen once said "Don't knock masturbation. it's sex with someone you love."

tommy001
11-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Tried it when i was younger and nearly done my back in. There's no chance of me doing it now if i couldn't do it then lol
But if i could love to try it

tommy001
11-05-2012, 04:10 PM
i can , i do, and yes i swallow mwuahahaha i can also fuck my own asshole abit as well .

Libby shocked the genetic doctors when they looked at her DNA structure and found elastic. That's how she can self suck without spinal disc problems.

LibertyHarkness
11-05-2012, 04:29 PM
haha indeed .. though to be honest i do get back ache when i self suck so i dont really do it for to long ..and i have to be stretched etc but yes it will hurt your back lol

i much prefer someone else sucking me off .

tommy001
11-05-2012, 04:48 PM
i much prefer someone else sucking me off .

Libby you're making me all horny saying that! I'm seeing you now in my mind dressed in heels,stockings and a corset.

BiBoyinBeantown
11-06-2012, 06:26 AM
If I could do it, I'd never leave the house.

Chaos
11-06-2012, 06:41 AM
Back in my younger days when I took Tae Kwon Do and was actually flexible ...I tried. Between the back pain it caused and the lessened O2 intake,not worth it....

RallyCola
11-06-2012, 06:53 AM
i answered yes...but i have to be honest...i wouldn't want to do it consistently if it was just the tip and i had to bend myself too much and feel any discomfort just to lick it. i'd want to suck myself proper for it to be worthwhile...otherwise, after the initial burst of episodes...once the novelty wore off, if i had to please myself i'd rather lie in a comfortable position and rub one out.

sukumvit boy
11-06-2012, 07:39 AM
If I could do it, I'd never leave the house.
:jerkoffBump.

Victor
11-06-2012, 09:36 PM
I sucked my cock a lot when i was younger, loved to cum in my own mouth... not flexible anymore these days LOL

GrimFusion
11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Nope. Never really attempted it. Blow jobs are great and all, but I think I'd sooner buy a sex toy than try to suck myself off. Seems like it's more about curiosity and achievement than a desire to get or give head, though.

RallyCola
11-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Nope. Never really attempted it. Blow jobs are great and all, but I think I'd sooner buy a sex toy than try to suck myself off. Seems like it's more about curiosity and achievement than a desire to get or give head, though.

its like painting a room. no one ever said i can do it better than a professional painter or a mexican...but if i paint a room in my house and finish it without getting paint on the trim, ceiling, floor, furniture, etc, there is a sense of accomplishment and the feeling of a job well done

danthepoetman
11-26-2012, 10:39 AM