PDA

View Full Version : What is the Best U.S. City to Live in?

Tall_Young_Jock
06-03-2007, 04:46 PM
What do you think is the BEST city to live in?

-Weather?

-Parties?

-Entertainment?

-Convience?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-03-2007, 05:14 PM
http://osiris.rutgers.edu/~smm/places/NYC_skyline_at_night.JPG

Tall_Young_Jock
06-03-2007, 05:40 PM
which city is that?

trannybanger
06-03-2007, 05:51 PM
which city is that?
Um, get out of the house..

TheOne1
06-03-2007, 05:54 PM
camden

TJT
06-03-2007, 06:06 PM
LOL!!!

LG
06-03-2007, 06:23 PM

JWBL, if I move to NYC, will any of you guys help me find a place to stay? Because life here across the pond gets pretty boring (although our political leaders aren't so stupid and we have fewer fat people :) ).

flabbybody
06-03-2007, 07:02 PM
but you need more dentists

trannybanger
06-03-2007, 07:10 PM
oh shit! LMAO

AllanahStarrNYC
06-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Does any one really have to ask this question?

You all know my answer.

LG
06-03-2007, 07:44 PM

Is that directed at me? Actually we have plenty of them. And I'm not British in case you were thinking. But in any case, I'd pick bad teeth over a corrupt government and a pointless war anytime.

Maybe that's just me. :shrug

Still, I'd probably consider a move to NYC if I could.

TheOne1
06-03-2007, 07:47 PM

Is that directed at me? Actually we have plenty of them. And I'm not British in case you were thinking. But in any case, I'd pick bad teeth over a corrupt government and a pointless war anytime.

Maybe that's just me. :shrug

Still, I'd probably consider a move to NYC if I could.

just don't read the newspaper, and don't watch the news...if u ignore it, it goes away..

can't be mad at the world forever

phxguy
06-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Phoenix, Arizona

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/PhoenixDowntown.jpg

LG
06-03-2007, 08:01 PM
According to Money magazine:

Best places to live in America:
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/

Best big US cities to live in:
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/top100/bigcities.html

Dasnasdi
06-03-2007, 10:51 PM
The best places to find Tgirls are the worst places to live, and the best places to live are the worst places to find Tgirls.

I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, and I hated every minute of it. I love Utah, we have everything which makes Colorado a great place to live, but we also have a horrible reputation nationally (mostly undeserved), and the fact that practically no one wants to move here keeps our cost of living down and slows sprawl.

I enjoy visiting my family and friends in California several times a year, and a trip to Divas is always an essential part of the trip, but there is no way I would put up with all of the bullshit which comes with living there again, just to chase tail.

Willie Escalade
06-05-2007, 11:11 PM
I love my city. Sure, there are things I hate about it (traffic and smog for starters), but this is my hometown. LA for life!

MonsieurValentine
06-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Austin, Texas.

trannybanger
06-05-2007, 11:45 PM
I love my city. Sure, there are things I hate about it (traffic and smog for starters), but this is my hometown. LA for life!

vatos locos forever man

Willie Escalade
06-06-2007, 12:18 AM
vatos locos forever man
More like hermanos locos de la bahía del sur in my case. :P

dskreet2
06-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Chicago has a great mix of every city. From its people to what nature offers. You can't beat it!

LOCpunks
06-06-2007, 12:23 AM
How could anybody hate the bay area?

Frisco shits on every city I've ever chilled/lived in. I love Berkeley too, but its a little small to be thrown in with the rest of these cities.

TanyaShevenal
06-06-2007, 12:24 AM
obvious answer is colorado. i love it here, and after my two years of getting shit together im moving back out here.

tsntx
06-06-2007, 04:32 AM
austin tx

Realgirls4me
06-06-2007, 04:45 AM
Yes, they roll up the sidewalks around midnight, and it is NOWHERE near the place it use to be, say, some 30 years ago (politically managed, clean, COL, traffic, housing, preserved, etc), but San Diego has its moments.

It does !!!

:)

dc_guy_75
06-06-2007, 04:45 AM
I've lived in Providence, NYC, and DC... though, of all the places I've been, I'd choose San Francisco or Barcelona.

But NYC is by far the most electric, easily.

Galadriel
06-06-2007, 05:10 AM
3rd vote for Austin.

Though SF is a close second for me as well.

twowaybro
06-06-2007, 06:44 AM
San Diego- All Around
Frisco Bay Area- so progressive
Atlanta- congested 4 sure but a t-girl paradise

hon. men.
Chatanooga, TN- scenic and pristine with that southern charm
Vancouver- tho not n the U.S. a very pleasant place 2 live nonetheless

Realgirls4me
06-06-2007, 06:56 AM
I never knew of or heard of Atlanta being a T-girl paradise? Atlanta? Really?

DCGuy343
06-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Chicago !!!

Solitary Brother
06-06-2007, 07:04 AM
San Francisco is BY FAR the best city in america.........
It is americas NUMBER 1 tourist city.
It is the Paris of America.
It speaks for itself.......

I like Miami too and NYC and Denver........

GroobySteven
06-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Best American city to live in? Baghdad.

Plenty of job opportunities, no handguns in schools, no need to worry about voting, nightly fireworks, no McDonalds, no Paris Hilton and the best part, in a year it won't even be American ...

... otherwise, San Francisco.

seanchai

bunzy
06-06-2007, 01:57 PM
austin tx

Didn't you leave the board two or three weeks ago?
Oh well i see you're back!

RawNY
06-06-2007, 06:53 PM

JWBL, if I move to NYC, will any of you guys help me find a place to stay? Because life here across the pond gets pretty boring (although our political leaders aren't so stupid and we have fewer fat people :) ).

Truly a man out of his mind. I "love" NYC though. The crowded city, The rude people, The COST of living there. Oh yes of course the dying economic structure. Also keep in mind, if you dont have "paper behind your back" then your going to be in a homeless shelter, Ahhh i almost forgot if none of that is a "sight for sore ears", then just keep in mind you have some islamic nut jobs just begging to rip that city to shreds, well its them or one of the 8.2 million residence will be in a stabby or kill mood for the day....... And the best part..... the list goes on and on. :lol:

NYC is the Greatest City on Earth, bar none!
You do not see the homeless sitting on the street begging all day and night as you would in San Fran (just walk a few blocks on Market). The city never sleeps, unlike most other places in the world, espcially San Fran. It has also become one of the safer cities to live in. Anyone in any city can flip out and go blaistic for a day.
The only problem with NYC is all the fuckin tourists standing on the sidewalks in Mid-town, lookin up at the buildings and taking up room on the sidewalk and getting in the way of those of us who have to get some place.
Also, if you are looking for ground zero, don't ask a native "Where is the World Trade Center. It ain't there and it is still a tragedy for most of us. Don't ask someone to take your pic while standing there and tell others to smile for the camera.
And be sure to go to Vapor :wink:

qeuqheeg222
06-07-2007, 07:18 AM
i think there are only 4 cities to live in the u.s-new york(but i only like to visit),san fran,new orleans(lived there for 11 yrs.) and miami...i like the last two especially because they are almost like not being in the u.s. at all.

Mr_Choc69
06-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Atlanta GA - Great Job Market, Great Weather, One of the Best TS Scenes I have seen in the US. If you have not been - def worth a visit!!

mustang
06-08-2007, 06:59 AM
Austin,Tx!.......Not too big to be irritating,but big enough that you know you are in a city. Lakes....rolling hills.....weather......and 6th street!! Nuff said.

dskreet2
06-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Austin,Tx!.......Not too big to be irritating,but big enough that you know you are in a city. Lakes....rolling hills.....weather......and 6th street!! Nuff said.

Isn't "6th Street" where the Bush girls were last publicly seen drunk? I have to admit, Austin seemed nice compared to other laid-back cities. Also went to Salt-Lick and enjoyed the barbeque buffet. It was great with and without sauce.

Austin was also where I lost my virginity (to a tgirl for those wondering). She wasn't big, so I enjoyed her being agressive. Although it was a shock at first! :shock: I also have a gut feeling that she video recorded the session or someone was looking. I can't get that thought out of my mind because she seemed to be positioning me with each act.

Realgirls4me
06-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Let's see, what American city allows one to hang ten one minute, and then frolick in the snow 35 minutes later via a straight shot down the I-8? Hmmmm? What city has an average temperature of 72 degrees? Mission Bay Park? Eighty-two golf courses? The Gaslamp District? Beautiful women..?

Oh, I can go on, but why get into a spitting match over cities? It's not like I took part in its planning. :)

... I lost my virginity on Del Mar Heights Road fwiw.

pnwguy24
06-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Sorry guys.....

Hands Down

http://www.triquint.com/employment/cities/images/portland.jpg

http://www.picmet.org/conferences/2007/images/portland3.jpg

marissaazts
06-09-2007, 01:55 AM
i vote w/phx guy though id of picked a better picture to post :P

artjangler
05-24-2008, 05:16 PM
I have to flip a coin on this one.

Miami or Fort Lauderdale. They both have there perks. But Oh so close to each other.

Alyssa87
05-24-2008, 05:47 PM
i got my money on Crawford Texas :)

LTR_Seeker
05-24-2008, 06:01 PM
This is my new hometown cant get any prettier

LTR_Seeker
05-24-2008, 06:03 PM
This is my new hometown cant get any prettier