PDA

View Full Version : The Ole Strip Club............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Went by the old strip club, saw this ex-stripper turned bartender (I guess a bunch of them that let themselves go turn into that everywhere) I used to mess with years ago at the door. She has turned into a full lesbian and what was once a flat stomach like Eibby's is now a gut like that Ambrosia chick http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20947
well not that big, but you get the idea............

Went to the bathroom before I decided to make my exit, when I came out some chicks that were stripping YEARS AGO when I was frequenting the spot were still there, didn't look bad actually, just a bit older. They were all hugs, wondering where I've been etc.

It's wild how you go back to some places and see things haven't really changed, or HAVE really changed and then compare them to how you've progressed since that period in time.....................

ARMANIXXX
06-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Went by the old strip club, saw this ex-stripper turned bartender (I guess a bunch of them that let themselves go turn into that everywhere) I used to mess with years ago at the door. She has turned into a full lesbian and what was once a flat stomach like Eibby's is now a gut like that Ambrosia chick http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20947

Went to the bathroom before I decided to make my exit, when I came out some chicks that were stripping YEARS AGO when I was frequenting the spot were still there, didn't look bad actually, just a bit older. They were all hugs, wondering where I've been etc.

It's wild how you go back to some places and see things haven't really changed, or HAVE really changed and then compare them to how you've progressed since that period in time.....................

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Ambrosia can at least shoot milk out of her titties.

Can your bartender chick do that?

:lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-04-2007, 05:21 AM

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Ambrosia can at least shoot milk out of her titties.

Can your bartender chick do that?

:lol:

LMAO, I wouldn't want that milk........................

TJ347
06-04-2007, 05:45 AM
LMAO, I wouldn't want that milk........................

*shudder* CO-SIGN on that! I mean, I've seen worse, but that's little consolation...