PDA

View Full Version : Shemales or GG's

62des
06-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Even though most of us consider shemales women with a little extra, do you still like women more? I asked this because in a thread I once read that when this guy say an attractive GG, he would think to himself "It's a shame she doesn't have a dick". It's really everything about the femininity of the shemale to me rather than what she has in her pants because if she had nothing but two assholes it wouldn't matter to me its just her body and face and I'd just have to make it work.

PS: TS girls on this forum please don't feel like you are being objectified by this thread its just a curious question.

BTW: I did a search on this and there were way too many topics to search through and they had no correlation to this one.

TJ347
06-02-2007, 07:21 PM
I didn't vote since i don't really fall under either category.

There should have been a 3rd option of liking them both and not having a preference.

The second choice is for people who like both, and make no distinction between the two.

Tanuki
06-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Well not to offend anyone even though this seems like a controversial statement.. I have noticed after being on this website for a while that there is a difference between a shemale and the fantasty of a real girl that was born "different"

I am more interested in real girls.. I dont know what draws me here. whatever it is is.. its subtle and i dont understand it..
But Definetly I dont like masculine looking shemales at all.

does that make sense? I doubt it , I just woke up.

TJ347
06-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Unless the "or" in there is supposed to be "over"... :?

Fox
06-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Well, if we're talking sexually, I have no preference. Hell, give me both. If we're talking relationship, I still want kids (biological, if possible, to spread my seed! Wheee!) then I guess a GG would come out ahead a wee bit.

So basically syrup is better on pancakes than ketchup. There's no analogy there, it's just a completely random statement.

62des
06-02-2007, 09:11 PM
I had the option " I wouldn't choose either over the other", but I must've did something wrong. But yea that's an option too.

62des
06-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Well not to offend anyone even though this seems like a controversial statement.. I have noticed after being on this website for a while that there is a difference between a shemale and the fantasty of a real girl that was born "different"

I am more interested in real girls.. I dont know what draws me here. whatever it is is.. its subtle and i dont understand it..
But Definetly I dont like masculine looking shemales at all.

does that make sense? I doubt it , I just woke up.

lol yea it makes sense and I agree. I can't even remember exactly what made me start to liking this.

Silklove
06-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Even though most of us consider shemales women with a little extra, do you still like women more? I asked this because in a thread I once read that when this guy say an attractive GG, he would think to himself "It's a shame she doesn't have a dick". It's really everything about the femininity of the shemale to me rather than what she has in her pants because if she had nothing but two assholes it wouldn't matter to me its just her body and face and I'd just have to make it work.

PS: TS girls on this forum please don't feel like you are being objectified by this thread its just a curious question.

BTW: I did a search on this and there were way too many topics to search through and they had no correlation to this one.

On your 2nd Option;

------------------------------------------------------
Even though I like shemales, I still prefer a woman or shemales
-------------------------------------------------------

This means the same thing as the first option, you need to start this poll again, as they both mean the same thing.

62des
06-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Damn, I mean't "Over".

TJ347
06-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Then the poll results are way off.