PDA

View Full Version : A Celebrity President?

trannybanger
06-02-2007, 07:26 AM
So... Arnie ended up making himself the Guvernator of CaleeFornya with no real political background / experience. Thank being said....

...if it was the the situation where we had a celebrity as the President of the United States.... who would be a good fit? and possibly why?

chefmike
06-02-2007, 09:05 AM
The GOP Hopes for a Hollywood Ending...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19674

TJT
06-02-2007, 06:16 PM
We already had the Gipper.

White_Male_Canada
06-02-2007, 06:22 PM
So... Arnie ended up making himself the Guvernator of CaleeFornya with no real political background / experience. Thank being said....

...if it was the the situation where we had a celebrity as the President of the United States.... who would be a good fit? and possibly why?

Arnold`s a RHINO who`s riding the "we`re all doomed `cause of capatilistic pigs CO2 pollution" to oblivion.

Can you name one left-wing hollywood celebrity who could run and not be laughed off a stage?

Ben Affleck, Barbra Streisand, Martin Sheen, Rosie Odonnell, Alec Baldwin,etc,etc.

Can I name one hollywood celebrity who could run and laugh left-wing actors off a podium?

Fred Thompson.

chefmike
06-03-2007, 01:12 AM
No worries for the dems, they don't have to resort to yet another b-movie actor/candidate like the repugs! The repugs won't get lucky again like they did with ronnie(rot in hell) reagan...

trannybanger
06-03-2007, 02:14 AM
The question is pointless other than a little banter... we know this would never happen. No need for us to debate the plausability...

Anyway I think the Henry Rollins might be interesting..

chefmike
06-03-2007, 02:52 AM
Never happen? Are you familiar with the now dead 8) pig of a prez known as reagan?

You got one thing right though, it won't happen again!

trannybanger
06-03-2007, 03:44 AM
That's what I meant. Never happen in this time and day. But if it could who do you think would make it interesting...?

chefmike
06-03-2007, 03:57 AM
OK, then....the Sean Penn and Alec Baldwin ticket...they would fucking shred the repugs and their latest hollywood hopes!

chefmike
06-03-2007, 04:02 AM
With Charlie Sheen as press secretary!

guyone
06-03-2007, 05:57 AM
Thus matching the orangutan speaker of the house and rhesus monkey senate majority leader.

qeuqheeg222
06-04-2007, 07:11 AM
this guy thompson holds some promise for the g.o.p(gay old pederasts) in that he is from the south -an them godd ol nascar watchin folks kin only vote fer their own..he is conservative and always has been-not like these asses guiliani,romney,mccain..however times are different from the days of the gipper and todaty...many of gippers fans fronm the glory days of ww2,the fifties,the old folks who vote more than any of the youths dumb ipod listenin asses,are now passed away...soo no real gain for a b-movie guy who didnt play a cowboy or ww2 soldier and try to talk that western shit...the hoollywood shit only gives thompson name recognition...he'll do better than any of the other repugs tho,but they'll still lose they want to cuz they smell a economic recession on the horizon..

trish
06-04-2007, 05:27 PM
how is it that the party that hates hollywood and "california values" comes up with the most celebrity candidates and office holders?

qeuqheeg222
06-05-2007, 08:59 AM
their own voters are too stupid to recognize hypocrisy.

calebshung
06-08-2007, 06:15 AM
well ragen got voted in. hmm, idk but given the choice i'd probably pick Zach Braff as the president, all the other actors i admire are to old, and the actresses, a female president, yeah right, j/k :P