View Full Version : i'm going to be about a bit more.. Hope we get on :O)

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 05:37 AM
ok....

So this is a bit of an honest post... One which I might add my BF said not to post.... but WTF he's asleep and i'm honest to a fault so here goes... I hope I don't regret it...

Anyway.... 3 weeks ago I gave up weed n drink.... tbh any type of Cannabis n alcohol...

You know what - I feel tha best i've ever felt in my life.... Im not gonna say too much now as I dont wanna divulge too much..... but 20 days n it's going REAL well.....some of you may have noticed... some may not...

either way... I made some crazy posts in the past.... some REALLY stoopid 'off my head' shit !! .... i apologise if i offended/upset anyone...and regret any girls that I wish would maybee wanna messg me 'n maybe think im an ass - ''I'm not - honest!!".. who knows maybe you will wanna say ''Hi''in tha future....?

gimmi another chance?

love you all..

me xx

whatsupwithat
06-02-2007, 05:45 AM
ok....

So this is a bit of an honest post... One which I might add my BF said not to post.... but WTF he's asleep and i'm honest to a fault so here goes... I hope I don't regret it...

Anyway.... 3 weeks ago I gave up weed n drink.... tbh any type of Cannabis n alcohol...

You know what - I feel tha best i've ever felt in my life.... Im not gonna say too much now as I dont wanna divulge too much..... but 20 days n it's going REAL well.....some of you may have noticed... some may not...

either way... I made some crazy posts in the past.... some REALLY stoopid 'off my head' shit !! .... i apologise if i offended/upset anyone...and regret any girls that I wish would maybee wanna messg me 'n maybe think im an ass - ''I'm not - honest!!".. who knows maybe you will wanna say ''Hi''in tha future....?

gimmi another chance?

love you all..

me xx

Jennifer, that is so beautiful!! I'm so proud of you. 20 days!! yes!!

I'll been clean and sober for a total of 5 years in August. All I can say is it gets better and it gets easier.

And there's no need to apologize, hon. Take some time. Get to know yourself. Get better. It's a hell of a journey. And a beautiful one. :)

ARMANIXXX
06-02-2007, 05:50 AM
Do you think you were an alcoholic?

Quinn
06-02-2007, 05:51 AM

Anyone who's been here long enough has made some post(s) they probably regret or feel they might have presented differently. It comes with the territory, so to speak. You come across as genuine, and that is usually the key to getting the most out of any experience here – at least from my point of view. I wouldn't give it a second thought. Just my two cents.

-Quinn

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 05:59 AM

Yip - most definatley.. allthough more a weekend 'binge ''lets drink 4 bottles of bollinger'' than every day.... but was certainly becomming as problem... especially with the $$ i am earning fiesta'in

god i hope u get that!!!

sorry - can be a cryptic thing when im sober!!!

johnb
06-02-2007, 06:06 AM
you're fine either way, but you're most fine when you're happy. either way, keep posting, you've always made sense to me

ARMANIXXX
06-02-2007, 06:07 AM

Yip - most definatley.. allthough more a weekend 'binge ''lets drink 4 bottles of bollinger'' than every day.... but was certainly becomming as problem... especially with the $$ i am earning fiesta'in

god i hope u get that!!!

sorry - can be a cryptic thing when im sober!!!

was clear enough.

When drinking starts to cause you trouble or issues with your business or job, that's typically a good sign that you need to put the drinking down......at least for a while.

Good luck.

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 06:39 AM
BIG thanks

all of ya..

sincerley...

Remember kids.... Drugs are for mugs !!

As Zammo said '' Just say no'' :lol:

x

Kriss
06-02-2007, 03:50 PM

Yip - most definatley.. allthough more a weekend 'binge ''lets drink 4 bottles of bollinger'' than every day....

An alcoholic is someone that drinks EVERY DAY. I would call someone that hasd one beer a day an alcoholic. i believe it is the frequency of drinking rather than quantity that defines dependance. Most of my old freinds from school are alcoholics. They drink EVERY day after work and often at lunchtimes. I hate alcohol, I would just ban it and give free frontal lobotomies on the NHS.

As Zammo said '' Just say no''

Actually ZAMMO said "YES", he always was an idiot. It was p[oor Roland Browning i felt sorry for, That boys sugar addiction knew no bounds.........diabetes here we come!

What about the real evil one Jen.........TOBACCO. I take it you are still a nicoteen addict (like me), as most brits tend to mix thier cannabis with cigarette (sometimes we are so dumb).
I remember years ago being so totally clean of de-sensitizing toxins ..........when you dont drink alcohol or smoke, no tea, coffee, SUGARY CRAP............even eating an orange becomes an intense 'drug' experience.