View Full Version : Hara Juku T-girl

Dengoza
05-29-2007, 08:44 AM
Question:

Is Hara by far the best poster on Hung Angels and also a very atractive and sexy girl or is it just me who feels this way? I give kudos to her for keeping the pace going with brains and beauty. She is the model tgirlfriend to me... She has all the sexiness a girl should have but can teach you and inspire you too.

Dengoza

TJ347
05-29-2007, 08:49 AM
Hara's definitely smart, attractive... everything you've said she is, in fact. Alison Faraday, Jennifer English and Luna are similarly cool from what I've seen.

Dengoza
05-29-2007, 08:53 AM
Indeed, I agree. I guess its obvious I got a crush on Hara, but there are other great posters lik eyou mentioned....

TJ347
05-29-2007, 08:54 AM
I guess its obvious I got a crush on Hara....

Just a little bit... :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-29-2007, 09:18 AM
Question:

Is Hara by far the best poster on Hung Angels and also a very atractive and sexy girl or is it just me who feels this way? I give kudos to her for keeping the pace going with brains and beauty. She is the model tgirlfriend to me... She has all the sexiness a girl should have but can teach you and inspire you too.

Dengoza

Aww, I'm flattered Dengoza. People might call you brown nosing tho. LOL
But thankyou both (TJ347) for the compliments. :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-29-2007, 09:20 AM
I knew either you or someone else would call it that. Its too bad. Because it has nothing to do with it. I really do apreciate your prescence here regardless if you go to the movies at the grove tomorow night with me...

hehehe

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-29-2007, 09:24 AM
I knew either you or someone else would call it that. Its too bad. Because it has nothing to do with it. I really do apreciate your prescence here regardless if you go to the movies at the grove tomorow night with me...

hehehe

Haha :lol: I knew it! LOL Sorry sweety, I'm working a full day tomorrow at Redondo Beach by Southbay Galleria. Thanks again tho. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LG
05-29-2007, 11:11 AM
Hara rocks! She's one of the prettiest, sweetest, smartest and most genuine girls around.

And I wish I lived in California.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Hara rocks! She's one of the prettiest, sweetest, smartest and most genuine girls around.

And I wish I lived in California.

Thanks LG. You're such a sweatheart! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

LG
05-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks LG. You're such a sweetheart! :P

~Kisses.

HTG
She likes me! She really likes me!
:D

CORVETTEDUDE
05-29-2007, 05:27 PM
I agree with Dengoza that Hara_Juku is the benchmark. There are, as TJ said many ladies that frequent this forum, in addition to HJ, that make spending time with them a pleasure. My appreciation for thier world has grown emmensely as a result of the interaction I've experienced here. HJ would, based on my present viewpoint, be a lady I would love to pursue an LTR with.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-29-2007, 07:59 PM
I agree with Dengoza that Hara_Juku is the benchmark. There are, as TJ said many ladies that frequent this forum, in addition to HJ, that make spending time with them a pleasure. My appreciation for thier world has grown emmensely as a result of the interaction I've experienced here. HJ would, based on my present viewpoint, be a lady I would love to pursue an LTR with.

Awww..Again, thanks CORVETTEDUDE. :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

General Disarray
06-02-2007, 12:33 AM
I like her

skyler
06-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Whats Not too like beauty brains and a great sense of humor :wink:

gonkyy
06-02-2007, 02:59 AM
She only likes real transgenderd persons...take care of yourself !:wink:

Edit: It was only a joke. All the best Hara. Look right --->
There is no humor below...

:wink:

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 03:39 AM
Hara's definitely smart, attractive... everything you've said she is, in fact. Alison Faraday, Jennifer English and Luna are similarly cool from what I've seen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:shock: I could only wish to be as cool as HJT on here... I dont get tha time...

But Thank you,

xx

PS> Hara that was a compliment... u rock xxx

SkyTwo
06-02-2007, 03:48 AM
Thanks LG. You're such a sweetheart! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl wrote:
Thanks LG. You're such a sweetheart! Razz

~Kisses.

HTG

She likes me! She really likes me!
Very Happy

Yay.JPG: 1914 Time(s) Viewed, 19.31 KB

Yay.JPG

Wow, you're lookin' pretty cut there, dude. What's your max?

But to get on topic, I think Hara is just swell. Except for the time she accused me of making fun of her. But I get that a lot. :?

CORVETTEDUDE
06-02-2007, 05:00 AM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:shock: I could only wish to be as cool as HJT on here... I dont get tha time...

But Thank you,

xx

PS> Hara that was a compliment... u rock xxx

Jennifer.....Although you were kidding, don't sell yourself short. There are several ladies that frequent this forum in an honorable, intelligent, caring and open manner. You ladies are, not only a credit to your gender, but the human race, as a whole. I, for one, as a straight male, am extremely proud to be associated with you. My life is better for it. And yes, my close circle of friends do know I spend time with you gals. I have, to this point in my life, been very proud of everything I've done. I have nothing to be ashamed of nor answer to anyone for. You ladies have proudly become a part of my life. Proud enough to walk hand in hand with you down any public street. You gals ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 05:13 AM
She only likes real transgenderd persons...take care of yourself !:wink:

Edit: It was only a joke. All the best Hara. Look right --->
There is no humor below...

:wink:

Hmm..thanks. But what did I missed reading gonkyy? And what do you mean I only like REAl transgendered persons? I like people as long as they are real, down to earth and not pretentious. It's one thing to be transgendered. And if one was brave enough to go and transition then I have alot of respect for them. I just dont like people who talks alot and doesnt do anything to make their fantasy of being transgendered a reality. And I'm not even saying go get castrated or have expensive surgeries..there's the basics which is hormones. Ateast start with the basics and work your way up. ;) Cant say you're a tgirl then ave 5 o'clock shadow and or stubbly chest/breast now, right? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
06-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Hara, looks like you need a website... Clearly there's a number of folks chomping at the bit to sign up and pay that $25 a month membership fee. Just saying...

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 05:23 AM
yeah I agree... Get yourself a site aswel as that forum girl n make some $$$$ - hot bitch :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 06:09 AM
Thanks TJ347 and Jennifer for your vote of confidence. I'll keep that in mind. For the time being though, I'm not doing bad $$ in my new career and making my dad happy. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Thanks TJ347 and Jennifer for your vote of confidence. I'll keep that in mind. For the time being though, I'm not doing bad $$ in my new career and making my dad happy. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

What do you do at present chick?

Sorry M77 - repeating your question here...

TJ347
06-02-2007, 06:46 AM
She's said in other threads that she's in the medical field. I imagine she's known as "Dr. Feelgood"...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 06:47 AM
She's said in other threads that she's in the medical field. I imagine she's known as "Dr. Feelgood"...

Haha :lol:

I actually work in healthcare rtnow. So yeah, you could say I make people feel good! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
06-02-2007, 07:29 AM
I am overjoyed to read what people are saying. You see Hara, Its not just me who apreciates you so much... I am always checking to see what your writing and I laugh and learn and mmm still wanna meet you at the grove for a movie!!!

Love and happiness

goza...

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 07:52 AM
I find her extremely annoying. Especially this :

]~Kisses

Allways one isnt there.....

ever heard of a BIG boat security.... ? made of metal... sorta curved like on both sides, keeps it secured to tha ocean floor ??

Have a W.. :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 07:53 AM

~Kisses

Pisses me off.

:roll: Then you're simply retarded! I'm not here to please you or anyone! So FUCK YOU:!:

:evil:

HTG

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 07:55 AM

~Kisses

Pisses me off.

:roll: Then you're simply retarded! I'm not here to please you or anyone! So FUCK YOU:!:

HTG

Hey! Does that mean if I insult you you'll F**K me too ?? :wink:

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Might I just say a 'moonface' as you call her that has the guts to show her face...

Can we see yours????

TJ347
06-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Hey Hank...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Right. I find your accusation laughable since I have not pumped my face with sil like most "moonfaced" girls have. LOL You're nothing but a closetted fag who cant cut it as a man now wanting to be a ts and cant cut it either! Your sarcasm reaks of jealousy. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 08:04 AM
to add to TJ3457...

Some advice..

TJ347
06-02-2007, 08:05 AM
To be clear, the "moonface" comment was an ethnic jab.

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 08:08 AM
ethinc swipe ? In what way ?

soz for my ignorance...

TJ347
06-02-2007, 08:11 AM
I know that I've heard that one a few times growing up, particularly in high school, and always directed at Asians.

I highly doubt "Hank" was thinking about tgirls who injected too much silicone in their faces when he threw that one out there.

As for the why of the term "moonface"... I'm not sure, really.

TJ347
06-02-2007, 08:19 AM
http://www.oftwominds.com/cunningham.htm

Thirteenth paragraph, you find the word "moonface", used as an ethnic slur.

Kabuki
06-02-2007, 08:27 AM

~Kisses

Pisses me off.

HTG

This is one of the few times where I haven't seen Hara end her post with the infamous
~Kisses. I've always loved Hara, and she knows that 8) Hopefully, we'll hangout one day. Remember Miss. Hara...movie night 8)

Jericho
06-02-2007, 08:30 AM
http://www.oftwominds.com/cunningham.htm
Thirteenth paragraph, you find the word "moonface", used as an ethnic slur.

Ya live and learn, never heard that before.
Bit of a piss poor insult though, init.

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Bit of a piss poor insult though, init.

bottom of tha barrel isnt it... hardly worth us giving him the time of day.

TJT
06-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Interesting. I grew up as a bit of jock. We used "Moonface" to describe the way a guy using a lot of steroids looked. I never heard it used in any other context?

It's been around since the mid-70's (Check out a pic of Barry Bonds if you want to see a prime example.) "Buckethead" was another term for it.

Don't be messin' with Hara,she's my sweetie.

TJ347
06-02-2007, 09:51 AM
Interesting. I grew up as a bit of jock. We used "Moonface" to describe the way a guy using a lot of steroids looked. I never heard it used in any other context?

Apparently, it can also describe certain side effects from the use of prednisone, which I didn't know previously.
http://mb.rxlist.com/rxboard/prednisone.pl?noframes%3Bread=2313

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Moonface is an ethnic slur.

UHUH. Right. So why dont you show your ugly mug and let's have people go at it? That's right. You wont because you're a fugly sissy who doesnt have much room to talk.

Sorry to hurl that abusive epithet at you but it's just what I think when I see your mug in that avatar.

No one asked you to look at it asswipe!

For the most part, Asian women are smoking hot. Then there are the moonfaces.

And then there are ASSHOLES like yourself! I do not only see moonfaced asian women/tgirls but also on white/black/hispanic etc. Race in itself has nothing to do with it. :roll: You're a MORON!

There are alot of women with round faces:

Drew Barrymore
http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/0/G/drewbarrymore.JPG

Charlize Theron
http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/X/I/charlize.JPG

Kate Winslet
http://www.visual-makeover.com/images/celebs/winslet.jpg

Christina Ricci
http://www.visual-makeover.com/images/celebs/ricci.jpg

Queen Latifah
http://www.georgecaroll.com/female%20stars/queen_latifah/queen_latifah_lg.jpg

I know that it's pretty cuntish of me to insult you this way but you did tell me to fuck off

No guy would call himself a "cunt" unless he is a faggot like you are! LOL You surely didnt have to post on this thread. But by doing so you were asking for it! So you got it! Again Fuck you!

I am a bit of a cunt you see, you'll have to deal with people like me so get used to it honey.

OMG! 2times you used that word. LOL You're soo QUEER! It's obvious with just the way you talk. Ha!
Again, you are nothing but a jealous faggot who cant look decent and cut it as a man muchless as a woman. You think making a few post on different threads will hide that fact?!? I dont think so.

HTG

Jennifer_English
06-02-2007, 10:03 AM
[Deleted]

LOCpunks
06-02-2007, 10:05 AM
I've heard it used many times......not necessarily with a racist connotation. I'm sure most of you know the old fashioned asian look for a women - round face, very pale. Sometimes called a "full moon" face or something. I guess some ignorant fuck could try and use it as an insult...but come on, you could of come up with a much better one than that. It's often almost a term of endearment among - for lack of better terms - asiaphiles.

TJ347
06-02-2007, 10:13 AM
This thread started off complimenting Hara, and it should resume that course immediately. That said...

Hara, your xpeeps page has me thinking about signing up myself, as the pic I saw is very... titillating, shall we say. All these sites to join... Luna's got me on Xanga, you've got me about to join xpeeps. What next? But if you all weren't beautiful and worth knowing, that wouldn't be the case, so it's a welcome bother. Keep doing what you do, Hara Juku! The only objections come from the assholes, and no one gives a shit. Hats off to ya babe! :claps

bassman2546
06-02-2007, 02:30 PM
In my opinion probably the most down to earth regular TSgirl poster on here. When I read what she has to say, I can tell she's genuinely honest. What I read from some of the others, I take with a grain of salt.

Add her extreme feminism and beauty and I'm awestruck.

cooper1986
06-02-2007, 02:51 PM
hara always has my back, and she is pretty.

Kabuki
06-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Hank is just trying to start some drama. It would be better to just ignore "him". "He" sounds like a queen though, so I wonder who Hank really is. A large majority here loves Hara, and Hank is most likely jealous and envious of that fact.

Dengoza
06-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Well, i started this thread and I suppose I knew it could get many opinions as I have seen in here. But I wasnt quite prepared to see this current gross ranting and raving. Its depressing and I wish I could delete the whole thread. But I will go on and post again saying that I am inspired by Hara and her inner beauty and inspired by her outer beauty as well.

D.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Hilarious that you try so much in vain to mock the looks of one you haven't met and cannot see. I could be a handsome man, I could have a face like a box of smashed arseholes, the funny thing is YOU WOULDN'T KNOW..<SNIP>

Ahhhhhhh SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU JEALOUS LITTLE HEMORRHOID FACED FAGGOT!

LG
06-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Well, i started this thread and I suppose I knew it could get many opinions as I have seen in here. But I wasnt quite prepared to see this current gross ranting and raving. Its depressing and I wish I could delete the whole thread. But I will go on and post again saying that I am inspired by Hara and her inner beauty and inspired by her outer beauty as well.

D.
Good points, man. Your post has convinced me not to load up my flamethrower...

As I've noted before, Hara is one of the most genuine girls around, pretty and very, very sweet and intelligent. I really enjoyed chatting with her and hope we can do so more often.

LG
06-02-2007, 05:34 PM
How the fuck could anything be jealous of you?
Surely you read that I said you have a moonface?

What the fuck is your problem? Really. Did you fall on the floor at birth or something?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 05:36 PM
How the fuck could anything be jealous of you?
Surely you read that I said you have a moonface?

Please..You a jealous FAG! You're not getting attention from women, men or tgirls online or in realtime! Noone wants anything to do with your fugly excuse of a mug! Your PATHETIC

Get over it!

LG
06-02-2007, 05:39 PM
some shitty comeback
Just who are you, exactly Hank? A rookie poster with 23 posts and a whole lot of bile, ranting off about on of the most liked and respected girls here, telling us you wouldn't touch her pretty face with a bargepole? A troll who's just showed up with the intent of causing trouble?

You know what you can do with that bargepole of yours? Bend over and I'll show you.

I've been here a while, buddy, and I've seen people like you come and go. Most of us will be glad when you fuck off back into your little closet, or wherever mommy looks you up at night.

I don't know who you are, what you look like or what you do for a living (nor do I care), but I imagine you're a bitter little shit, possibly laid off from working as a jizzmopper , perhaps incontinent, probably a major asshole.

Whatever the cause of your frustration, I don't care. But maybe you should think a little before you insult one of the most popular members around here.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 05:45 PM
a. you can't spell for shit b. your fat fucking fingers are hitting the keyboard with vehemence.

You know what? No one cares what you think! I DONT!

Mods can we vote BAN this asshole already? :roll:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2007, 06:13 PM
You want to ban me because I speak ill towards you?
That's pretty fucking lame.

Anyway, I've made my dissention clear. I won't bother with you from here on on this forum. There are better people to engage with.

No because you are retarded! So what? My avatar bothered you? Meanwhile, you dont even got one showing your true self. Sad! So you have to post your discontent about mine? Soo LAME! :roll:

And when I told you FUCK YOU, You went on to insult me with your racist jab? Even more pathetic!

A rookie with 25 post under your belt (Allanah's deleted your post on her thread btw) who joined HA just this year Feb 2007..Who the fuck do you think you are?

With idle yakking posting your nonesense like these:

Have fun. The Way Out only attracts losers desperate for blatant men in wigs and skirts. On the plus side, you'll be the most beautiful person in there with your tits and plastic face. If you do see a hot hung angel in there she'll without a doubt be anything but British.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20865&start=20

She probably knows her own kind well enough to know that they'll be tight with their money. Whites are better prey for her.
You fucking Americans are so hung up on being racist. Get over it already for fucks sake. Dolts.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20866

No one would want to "engage" with an ass like you. Your dissention DOES NOT mean anything to me nor does it change anything on how people feels about me on here. What's clear though is that you're a RACIST pig! And RACIST people like you are the worst people in the world. You're an obnoxious, bitter and lowlife son of a bitch. Most likey some dispicable UK crossdresser who's FAILED miserably at transitioning and everything he does because NHS and CHX rule you out to be a psychopath. LOL

All I can say is..You're FULL OF SHIT!

I move for a BAN!

yodajazz
06-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Question:

Dengoza

I won't say that she is the best, only because there are others who make thier own unique contributions. Each is best in their one right. But I agree with everything else you have said.

My fantasy involving her is to have a dinner date at nice restaurant. I could just imagine looking into those eyes, as my passion is constrained by the subdued public atmosphere. I wouldn't even care what would happen after that.

Anyway, we all have our fantasies. But thanks Dengoza for stating this thread and thanks Hara for being yourself.

TomSelis
06-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Yep, I've had run ins with Hara, but she's still cool in my book. She comes up with some funny and interesting threads.

Let's just rechannel this one back into positive posts and just ignore Hank.

Dengoza
06-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Good work men! Bring it on with some positive vibrations.

And yeah, when I asked if Hara was the best, I was baiting a bit because of course there is no "best" in people. We are all unique and have our own charm. Personaly, Im a sucker for filipinas!!! (Pun could be intended with the right girl :wink: )

So I guess thats my own reasons for saying she is the "best" hahaha, she the best to me. And she has a knack for coming up with threads that make you think, and after looking at 30 foto pages of ladyboys im ready for some thinkin!!!!

Thanks for the comments.

Cuchulain
06-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Sweet leaping jesus! How pathetic to attack a sweet kid like Hara. This lad is just a vicious little swine who must have thought she'd be an easy target. LOL! Looks like he was wrong. You gave him holy hell, Ms. Hara. WELL DONE!

LG
06-03-2007, 05:02 PM

Agreed. Here's another positive thread: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20686

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Thankyou everyone. :P I personally am not trying to "bait" for compliments here. I never asked for a "feel good", "narcissistic" thread to be made on my behalf. Growing up, I never was "thristy" for attention (though It has always followed me wherever I go). I guess, being popular and generally liked has it's price and ofcourse there will always be someone (a small group of people even) who's going to hate you for it. Simply because they couldnt stand it and only wished they too can experience what its like being well liked and or popular. What's worst is If it's a guy fighting with girls, because they probably liked you to begin with. But you didnt give them the time of day. So like the spiteful leeches that they are..they try to put/tore you down for their five minutes of fame (hoping that your luck and charm will go rub off on them or maybe you'd reconsider them) and criticize you for something very petty such as an avatar. :roll: And cowardly, they do it - "annonymously"..hiding behind their computers without fear of ever showing their faces, acting all tough etc. It's trully repugnant yet pitiful!

So what's a girl like me to do? I can ignore them sure or I can put them back where they belong..to nothingness!

I'm not here to get affirmation for my "transexuality" nor am I here for popularity's sake. And gosh darn it, I'm not here to please everyone. If being myself (mentally, physically and or otherwise) and being here pisses anyone off this board, then that is your problem not mine!I suggest that you deal with it on your own time and place not through this board, not through my post, threads and definitely NOT at my expense.

~Kisses.

HTG

LG
06-03-2007, 10:05 PM
You rock girl. Kisses right back at'ya. :D

TGL
06-03-2007, 10:06 PM
We all want Hara's kisses :)

CORVETTEDUDE
06-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Hara_Juku, I am assuming the Mods honored your request, because I am finding none of the comments made by the asshole (Hank) that was attacking you. It sounds as if he was from the UK, surely making it somewhat embarassing for Jennifer. It is unfornunate that there are indiviuals like him, still running around. I assure you, he is just the tip of a very nasty iceberg, but in no way reflects anything decent and honorable with regard to the human race. I'm equally sorry the little asshole isn't close by, so I might be able to "Rip off his head, shove it up his ass and, shit down his windpipe". :trolls

I don't know if I will ever have the divine opportunity to realize an ultimate experience with any of you fine ladies, but you do have my shield and my sword. Screw with you ladies and, somebody's leavin' here limpin'!!!!!! And, I know I am not a One Man Army! There are many of us, that feel as I do. A CALL TO ARMS IS IN ORDER! :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Thanks again guys. Yes the mods have been very kind since I got here and generous enough to delete whinger's waffling cheap attempts on taking a piss at me. To that I am thankful! :P

~Kisses

HTG

TJ347
06-03-2007, 11:56 PM
I hear you Corvettedude, and co-sign on that with respect to this instance, as well as others where there was no prior provocation from one of the ladies.

That said, this is often not the case, as more than a few times, one of the ladies has thrown out a barb and subsequently been "poked in the eye" (as others have termed it) in response. Then, it's a pity party for the girl in question as if she was attacked without provocation, with people falling all over themselves to demonize the guy who insulted her. If it is the goal of the guys here to ensure that the ladies are treated with decency, it would be of great help if the ladies behaved as ladies do, which though not a problem for many, appears to be a regular issue for others, as I have said repeatedly.

peggygee
06-04-2007, 12:29 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/latepass.jpg

Sorry I'm tardy. I have been kicking ass elsewhere, I
wiil be taking names later.

Hara, there are a thousand words and sentiments that
come to my mind when I think about you.

You are a beautiful woman, both on the inside and the
outside. You are extremely intelligent, funny, creative,
motivated, and just an all around great person.

I have known you from TgirlTalk, this site, and on your
site as well. On all of those sites you comport yourself
like the class act that you are.

You are never the one to flame someone first, or to be
shady to another transwoman. But when you are provoked
you don't back down, and that is laudable.

There are days that I dread coming to HA. And there are
tiimes when I am loath to consider myself a transwoman.

Because of you, and a number of others, time at HA is not
only bearable, but often-times fun and rewarding. You also
make me proud to be a member of the transcommunity.

I am truly honored, blessed and highly favored to have met
you.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/smiley_handsclap1.gif

PS: When I'm in LA, don't forget that we have to go to the
swap meets, and also to get some chicken and waffles at
Roscoes. :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-04-2007, 12:54 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/latepass.jpg

Sorry I'm tardy. I have been kicking ass elsewhere, I
wiil be taking names later.

Hara, there are a thousand words and sentiments that
come to my mind when I think about you.

You are a beautiful woman, both on the inside and the
outside. You are extremely intelligent, funny, creative,
motivated, and just an all around great person.

I have known you from TgirlTalk, this site, and on your
site as well. On all of those sites you comport yourself
like the class act that you are.

You are never the one to flame someone first, or to be
shady to another transwoman. But when you are provoked
you don't back down, and that is laudable.

There are days that I dread coming to HA. And there are
tiimes when I am loath to consider myself a transwoman.

Because of you, and a number of others, time at HA is not
only bearable, but often-times fun and rewarding. You also
make me proud to be a member of the transcommunity.

I am truly honored, blessed and highly favored to have met
you.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/smiley_handsclap1.gif

PS: When I'm in LA, don't forget that we have to go to the
swap meets, and also to get some chicken and waffles at
Roscoes. :wink:

Hello Peg,

Thanks for the kind words. I dont want to sound like we two have some sort of "self love" fan club but truth be told real (unshady) friendships between transwomen are very rare. I'm glad to have found a friend in you. Growing up within the transcommunity I find that real friendships with fellow transwomen could be a challange. Alot of transwomen are double faced back stabbers, have alot of issues within themselves and are constantly "extremely" competetive. I'm glad we have transcended that triffling stage for not very many can. ;)

And yes, If you get to LA give me a ring and we shall go to swapmeets and have waffles at Roscoes (My treat). :P

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
06-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Hara_Juku, I am assuming the Mods honored your request, because I am finding none of the comments made by the asshole (Hank) that was attacking you.

well "troll of the day" hank wasnt even the full-blown-asshole he posed 2 be. he just made it to be a bleeding hemorrhoid.

good riddance his posts r gone.

we all love Hara_Juku!

downblow
06-04-2007, 01:51 AM
Question:

Dengoza

She is very attractive and has some good posts. Though i'd have to refrain from giving her the best poster award just yet since i'm new here.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-04-2007, 02:48 AM
I hear you Corvettedude, and co-sign on that with respect to this instance, as well as others where there was no prior provocation from one of the ladies.

That said, this is often not the case, as more than a few times, one of the ladies has thrown out a barb and subsequently been "poked in the eye" (as others have termed it) in response. Then, it's a pity party for the girl in question as if she was attacked without provocation, with people falling all over themselves to demonize the guy who insulted her. If it is the goal of the guys here to ensure that the ladies are treated with decency, it would be of great help if the ladies behaved as ladies do, which though not a problem for many, appears to be a regular issue for others, as I have said repeatedly.

TJ, Thanks.....and your point is well made. As well, I am sure that Hara-Juku would agree that there is some dart throwing going on once in a while. However, during my association with this forum, I've never experienced Hara_Juku show anything but the utmost respect for valid contributors on HA. The list of ladies that maintain a level playing field, is quite possibly, the smaller of the two. As I've seen Hara, Vicki, and several other special ladies comment, it seems for whatever reason, difficult for them to maintain friendships with eachother for any extended period of time. I remain thier Champion, regardless! In my eyes, they are not freaks of human society, not to be called Gay, Chicks with Dicks, She-Male, etc......They ARE Ladies.
You know, TJ, women naturally born as such are some real nut cases as well(speaking in general terms)! :shrug

TJ347
06-04-2007, 03:21 AM
However, during my association with this forum, I've never experienced Hara_Juku show anything but the utmost respect for valid contributors on HA. The list of ladies that maintain a level playing field, is quite possibly, the smaller of the two. As I've seen Hara, Vicki, and several other special ladies comment, it seems for whatever reason, difficult for them to maintain friendships with eachother for any extended period of time. I remain thier Champion, regardless! In my eyes, they are not freaks of human society, not to be called Gay, Chicks with Dicks, She-Male, etc......They ARE Ladies.
You know, TJ, women naturally born as such are some real nut cases as well(speaking in general terms)! :shrug

Hara is one of those people I have never seen start something up, though she will finish it, and rightly so. She's in the company of a small group there; I second your statement that the list of women who maintain a level playing field is the smaller of the two.

As for why it's so difficult for others to get along for any length of time, jealousy leading to backstabbing has been at the root of it each and every time with respect to the girls I know. Hard to see how or why it'd be any different in any other case.

Lastly, I never stated there weren't GGs who weren't nutcases, as we all know that there are. What I have stated, perhaps not so clearly previously, is that a woman is not a lady just because she's pretty. That word is thrown around like so much confetti, attached to some people to whom it shouldn't be. And if anyone is at all confused, there's always the dictionary, which I submit without meaning to insult anyone's intelligence whatsoever.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-04-2007, 03:28 AM
However, during my association with this forum, I've never experienced Hara_Juku show anything but the utmost respect for valid contributors on HA. The list of ladies that maintain a level playing field, is quite possibly, the smaller of the two. As I've seen Hara, Vicki, and several other special ladies comment, it seems for whatever reason, difficult for them to maintain friendships with eachother for any extended period of time. I remain thier Champion, regardless! In my eyes, they are not freaks of human society, not to be called Gay, Chicks with Dicks, She-Male, etc......They ARE Ladies.

Hara is one of those people I have never seen start something up, though she will finish it, and rightly so. She's in the company of a small group there; I second your statement that the list of women who maintain a level playing field is the smaller of the two.

As for why it's so difficult for others to get along for any length of time, jealousy leading to backstabbing has been at the root of it each and every time with respect to the girls I know. Hard to see how or why it'd be any different in any other case.

Lastly, I never stated there weren't GGs who weren't nutcases, as we all know that there are. What I have stated, perhaps not so clearly previously, is that a woman is not a lady just because she's pretty. That word is thrown around like so much confetti, attached to some people to whom it shouldn't be. And if anyone is at all confused, there's always the dictionary, which I submit without meaning to insult anyone's intelligence whatsoever.

Co Sign!!!!!!

bklynboy
06-04-2007, 03:41 AM
I'd marry her in a sec. And then we'd go to the Pantry in downtown LA

Dengoza
06-04-2007, 03:52 AM
Now if I was not so busy looking at all the free pix I would have said exactly what Peggygee said... Great job!

Hara, my original idea was just simply that you really do offer a lot of thought provoking threads and posts so why not one thread about you!!!

I am so glad that its back on track and the oinky jerky poster is deleted.

Amen.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-04-2007, 03:53 AM
I'd marry her in a sec. And then we'd go to the Pantry in downtown LA

You're goona have to get in line, Bklynboy!!!!!!

Bic
06-04-2007, 03:55 AM
i agree, she is really great and i enjoy reading her comments :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-04-2007, 06:23 AM

Thanks LG and every single guy who thinks highly of me. I certainly appreciate all your positive inputs because like Peggy said, you guys make it worthwhile to be here. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-04-2007, 06:34 AM

Now you see what jealous evil spirit you've invited from the UK who took possession of someone to start flaming me on here Deng? LOL I could only guess who that person really is (someone mentioning flamings, abusive language, swears) but I'll keep that to myself. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LG
06-04-2007, 06:38 AM

Thanks LG and every single guy who thinks highly of me. I certainly appreciate all your positive inputs because like Peggy said, you guys make it worthwhile to be here. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
And girls like you make it all worthwhile for us. :)

CORVETTEDUDE
06-04-2007, 05:17 PM
HJT.....One of the most endearing things about oyu, is your modesty. You proudly represent the best of your community with dignity, grace and humility. You, are an amazing person, regardless of gender. I truly hope I am honored to meet you some day.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Aww Waking up to this..You made my day CORVETTEDUDE! :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Aww Waking up to this..You made my day CORVETTEDUDE! :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

My Dear, Waking up to you, would be the ticket!!!!!!! :shrug

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-10-2007, 02:23 AM
Yep, I've had run ins with Hara, but she's still cool in my book. She comes up with some funny and interesting threads.

Let's just rechannel this one back into positive posts and just ignore Hank.

Coming from someone who used to make fun of me and my grasp of english..I'd say that is one generous comments Tom. Thankyou. But why the sudden change of heart? I've always thought of you as pro-Moni and anti-Arianna and Hara + anti-asian? Just really curious..:?

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
06-10-2007, 07:41 AM
I've always thought of you as pro-Moni and anti-Arianna and Hara + anti-asian? Just really curious..:?

Anti-Hara? How could the average guy not like you love? I guess Tom appreciates your presence on this forum now, like the rest of us. People can change their views, and their way of thinking. You won him over 8) You're the type of girl many of us would love to actually date, or even just have a real friendship with. I would love to hold you in my arms one day, but I would be happy with just hanging out. I can bring the nachos for movie night :wink:

PatrickFromNYC
06-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl is a class act who brings intelligence and real issues to this forum...And shes cute too

CORVETTEDUDE
06-10-2007, 08:00 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl is a class act who brings intelligence and real issues to this forum...And shes cute too

Co-sign!!!! I'll buy that for a dollar!!!! :rock2

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-10-2007, 08:24 PM

Why Thankyou PatrickFromNYC and Kabuki. :P

~Kisses.

HTG