View Full Version : Question for the girls.

tslvr
02-03-2005, 05:29 PM
When at a bar or restaurant, do you sit or stand to pee? Just wondering since most bar bathrooms aren't the cleanest places.

Vicki Richter
02-03-2005, 05:56 PM
So tell me... A woman is in the ladies room and you see her feet under the stall standing facing the wrong way. haha. That would be pretty fricking funny.

It's sucky but you kinda have to straddle the toilet like gg's do raised like 2" off the seat.

However, if I am in a unisex gas station bathroom where I can lock the door, I will always stand. I mean fuck that. It's gross. Most women's restrooms in normal places are fine to sit in and they always have those sanitary things anyway to sit on.

By the way, the most disgusting bathroom I have ever seen in my life was the ladies room at this all girl lesbian bar in NYC "Henrietta Harris" or something like that. I don't remember the name but I am sure Joanna would. Fucking gross. I took a picture of it. I'll share it sometime if I am thinking of it.

Caleigh
02-03-2005, 06:29 PM
i do the same as Vicki, if i'm somewhere with multiple stalls then i will sit to pee because it might freak a woman out to hear the very distinct sound of peeing standing up, but at home and when i can i do it standing up, it's just so much easier. one of the best things about keeping the penis is being able to write your name in the snow.

Chica
02-03-2005, 06:44 PM
I'd sit, just to get used to the way it's properly done by ladies :)

romeo
02-03-2005, 06:52 PM
one of the best things about keeping the penis is being able to write your name in the snow.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vicki Richter
02-03-2005, 07:10 PM
one of the best things about keeping the penis is being able to write your name in the snow.

I only stand when it's gross.... but then I've always been a sitter downer.

Ecstatic
02-04-2005, 05:16 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You beat me to it, but I did laugh out loud when I read Caleigh's reply.