PDA

View Full Version : Some Loony YouTube Allanah Starr Interviews

AllanahStarrNYC
05-28-2007, 05:48 PM
We did at my friend Sergio's apartment yesterday on a whim-

Note* wearing sunglasses because we were out walking out all day and I have no make up on...and you sun glasses are a wash faced girl's best friend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeJGt83gyzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM1rj7IzRMw

We had a lot of fun doing these!

hondarobot
05-28-2007, 06:21 PM
It's a Youtube explosion on HA lately! I can't keep up with all this, two Vicki Richters last night, followed by a double shot of Allanah Starr today.

Seriously, great stuff. Well, honestly, there are a few rough edges still (stop playing with your hair on camera!), but it's good entertainment and definately better then 99% of most uploaded vids.

Do a travel video. "Around The World With Double D's". Dont make me tell you again.

:2cent :P

AllanahStarrNYC
05-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Thanks Honda but the rought edges are just the fun of it- I wasnt doing a sit down proper tv interview like i have done many times- this was all adlib and in one take- just being silly.

elo
05-28-2007, 06:32 PM
The server on YouTube are pretty overloaded.Download speed at 10kb. :(

hondarobot
05-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Good point. That was a bad presumption on my part. Still, you and Gia should do that travel show.

Anyhoo, have fun in Europe, babes. I gotta go grill some steaks.

iloveshemales77
05-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Any lady that considers Veuve Clicquot a vital part of her travelling kit goes right to the top of my must meet list! :-)

Vicki Richter
05-28-2007, 06:44 PM
This is great. I have to confess that my utube idea I totally stole from Allanah. As much as I want it to be my idea, it just wasn't.

You didn't talk about hanging out the window of the limo all the way home or dirty dancing with Gia or the four of us signing a combined 800 autographs with one pen - in 20 minutes. You also didn't talk about your penis popping out all night or drunk Vicki wanting to french kiss you all night.

elo
05-28-2007, 07:00 PM
You didn't talk about drunk Vicki wanting to french kiss you all night.

Sounds like a tough night for Allanah. :lol:

AllanahStarrNYC
05-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Vicki u are so right- I totally need to do a whole story on that night! It was crazzzzy

Ansd Leora- OMG I was sssssssoooooooooooooooo skeptical of that Tide pen but let me tell you it is a LIFESAVER. Amazing. You will love it!

whatislove
05-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Vicki u are so right- I totally need to do a whole story on that night! It was crazzzzy

Ansd Leora- OMG I was sssssssoooooooooooooooo skeptical of that Tide pen but let me tell you it is a LIFESAVER. Amazing. You will love it!

Spokemodel! and for free too!

hwbs
05-28-2007, 10:30 PM
good choice of champagne... :lol: ...i will replace the vikes w/ strawberries