PDA

View Full Version : Did you have this kind of experience?????

HyperZ
05-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi,everyone,1st of all,my english is poor,sorry

When you make love with a tgirl or a man,have you ever grab your nutsack and his together? Rub them,and fill four testis touch?

I think it must be very excited! But i never seen scenes like that in any adult movie... don't tell me that nonexistent....

And i have a little question if that being:Does nutsack2nutsack action have another name? I mean term like: blowjob footjob snoodling...

Anyone who can tell me???

LG
05-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi,everyone,1st of all,my english is poor,sorry

When you make love with a tgirl or a man,have you ever grab your nutsack and his together? Rub them,and fill four testis touch?

I think it must be very excited! But i never seen scenes like that in any adult movie... don't tell me that nonexistent....

And i have a little question if that being:Does nutsack2nutsack action have another name? I mean term like: blowjob footjob snoodling...

Anyone who can tell me???

I don't know, make one up. Mixed nuts? Nutjobs? Intestication? Nutsacking? Rub-a-balling? Toodling? Bollocking? Cumbagging?

http://www.prop-shop.com/g/g/gpmq3300.jpg
Nuts touching together. But what is it called?

Jericho
05-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Nutjuggling?

Jericho
05-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Nutjuggling?

Or Happy Sacking.

LG
05-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Nutjuggling?

Or Happy Sacking.
:lol:
I like the sound of that one.

gimmeurblood
06-16-2007, 03:51 AM
HAPPY SACKING!!! that is awesome, im gonna do whatever i can to make the words happysacking part of my everyday vocabulary

Coroner
06-16-2007, 03:56 AM
Nutjuggling?

Or Happy Sacking.

:lol: lol this is the term of the week