View Full Version : In My Opinion

LTR_Seeker
05-25-2007, 01:15 AM
To me ts women have always been way more feminine than gg in every phase whats your thoughts ?

BeardedOne
05-25-2007, 01:19 AM
Define: "Feminine".

All the GGs I know are pschizophrenic, game-playing psychotics. I certainly hope that's not the official definition. :shock:

LTR_Seeker
05-25-2007, 01:22 AM
No No lol i mean just more girly girl they to me had to go tha hard route to be a woman which they always was

TJ347
05-25-2007, 01:51 AM
I agree, much like the way some homosexual men behave in a hyper-exaggerated, even stereotypical, feminine way.

classydtwngrl
05-25-2007, 01:56 AM
I agree, much like the way some homosexual men behave in a hyper-exaggerated, even stereotypical, feminine way.

I agree just like TJ acts like a fucking kid at aged 31 and likes men dressed up in snake costumes :lol:

whats next? you gonna start playin with dolls too :lol:

Legend
05-25-2007, 02:24 AM

I agree just like TJ acts like a fucking kid at aged 31 and likes men dressed up in snake costumes :lol:

Didn't a whale beat you in a fatt.... oops hotter poll yesterday!

classydtwngrl
05-25-2007, 04:37 AM

Didn't a whale beat you in a fatt.... oops hotter poll yesterday!

WTF are you talking about kid? a poll????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: