PDA

View Full Version : Create your own Religion

TomSelis
05-24-2007, 07:21 AM
Already been created....it's called Baha'i

The independent search after truth, unfettered by superstition or tradition; the oneness of the entire human race, the pivotal principle and fundamental doctrine of the Faith; the basic unity of all religions; the condemnation of all forms of prejudice, whether religious, racial, class or national; the harmony which must exist between religion and science; the equality of men and women, the two wings on which the bird of humankind is able to soar; the introduction of compulsory education; the adoption of a universal auxiliary language; the abolition of the extremes of wealth and poverty; the institution of a world tribunal for the adjudication of disputes between nations; the exaltation of work, performed in the spirit of service, to the rank of worship; the glorification of justice as the ruling principle in human society, and of religion as a bulwark for the protection of all peoples and nations; and the establishment of a permanent and universal peace as the supreme goal of all mankind—these stand out as the essential elements.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-24-2007, 07:23 AM
:popcorn

trish
05-25-2007, 03:19 AM
actually, i CAN start my own religion. people do it all the time...and get tax breaks for their trouble too! so given that i already can start my own religion and haven't done so, i can only give the following very unsatisfactory answer to your question: if i could, i wouldn't.

olite71
05-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Thanx trish, this

thread is officially dead, and JWBL has run out of popcorn...

the idea of "religion" is to belief what a convenience store is to service....Either you have faith or you don''t...everything else is five and dime store window dressing.

specialk
05-26-2007, 02:47 PM
actually, i CAN start my own religion. people do it all the time...and get tax breaks for their trouble too! so given that i already can start my own religion and haven't done so, i can only give the following very unsatisfactory answer to your question: if i could, i wouldn't.

Precisely Trish....so I'm joining your "no religion" religion!!!! :claps

chefmike
05-27-2007, 03:46 AM
Without a doubt, what the planet needs now is more religion... :roll: :smh

ezed
05-27-2007, 05:23 AM
Without a doubt, what the planet needs now is more religion... :roll: :smh

You fucking athiest! I AM GOING TO ASK JESUS, TO DROP-KICK YOU THROUGH THE GOAL POSTS OF LIFE.

And all you Moslem boys out there....do your self a favor...actually try a virgin before you go strapping a bomb to your chest. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

And to all you other religions out there send me a dollar NOW! And I'll say a prayer guarenteed by the almighty himself to grant your wish.