PDA

View Full Version : t-girls in vegas

ren
05-21-2007, 11:30 PM
let me know the nice ts in vegas because i'll be heading there for memorial day weekend, and try to see if you are right

justatransgirl
05-21-2007, 11:50 PM
There's some good girls there. Being a provider I don't post recommendations for obvious reasons. But check Eros. As always be wary on CL.

However LE there has a hard on for TS's so expect a tighter screening and be carefull as they will also sting the guys - though I haven't heard of them targeting trans admirers, other than at the LV Lounge. Use common sense and have a great time!

The safest thing is to bring your own. We're available...

Giggle,
TS Jamie

GroobySteven
05-22-2007, 12:12 AM
http://www.real-tgirls.com

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-22-2007, 12:22 AM
supposedly the most hung chick in the states is in Vegas........... Gia Santangilo

mikey_stl
06-30-2007, 12:18 AM
supposedly the most hung chick in the states is in Vegas........... Gia Santangilo

Do you know how to get in touch with her. I did a search, looked at Vegas Eros site, and couldn't find her.

I'll be in Vegas next week.

mikey_stl
06-30-2007, 12:20 AM
let me know the nice ts in vegas because i'll be heading there for memorial day weekend, and try to see if you are right

I'm going to Vegas next week. How did it go at the Las Vegas Lounge. I went there once, but I think it was late on a Sunday night, and it was dead. Did you have a good experience there. I've heard mixed reviews.

Mr_Choc69
06-30-2007, 01:06 AM
If you are Vegas - just hit the clubs. I am 150% sure you will at least get the chance to talk to several!!! If you are lucky enough to go home with any of them depends on you. Good Luck.