PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! :)

Mercurye
05-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Hello there!

Wow, first of all...this is such an amazing board , I had no idea it exsisted( spelt wrong?), some inpiring remarks and posts

To introduce myself, Im a 22 year old "male" who identifies as a transfemale and am seeking so called gender councelling( or whatever its called, Im dutch :S) to pinpoint my exact desires and wishes and to see what I can get ( starting beard-hair epilation sessions soon) ....the thing I wanted to ask you about is that..well..here in Holland we have the choice between nothing or everything( SRS). Id like to keep my penis - and I really feel weird saying that- but be passable as a female. So my gendertherapist said I COULD go thru all these tests and things but come up with an excuse to withdraw before SRS.

I have been really struggling with this....I am not liking the idea of lying but on the other side, if I dont I can forget about hormone treatment etc as well and basically stuck with nothing

Maybe thats the great difference between America and here, the whole process gets paid by state while in America you have to pay yourself...or so I have been informed :roll:

So what do you advice me?

To AllanahStarr: Part of your movie Big Boob Adventures 2 will be featured during the Dutch Transgender Filmfestival coming in a week.. Thats pretty exciting since that was the way I found out about your site and finally this board :D

Many thanks for that , looking forward to your movie :)

I also have a little MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/mercurye
Sadly no girly pics...yet :wink:

Mercurye
05-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Is there anyone at all from Holland by the way?

francisfkudrow
05-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey, welcome to the board. You did spell "exist" wrong, but don't worry about it. At work, there's a computer program we use that spells "exist" the same way in error messages, as in "The symptom combination you entered does not exsist"

As for Holland, I hear it is a cool country, but I've never been there. I don't know of anyone else on here that's from there, but that doesn't mean they don't "exist". Lol.