PDA

View Full Version : Weird!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 10:53 PM
I was exchanging a couple of messages with this guy online lastnight. Here's how it went:

Guy messaged me.

I replied back..sent him a pic.

Guy said, I'm cute but not his type of tgirl (he added he likes older women/tgirls).

I replied and said it's fine.

Guy replied and said he's got a friend who would be interested in me. But also stated that his friend was older and not as goodlooking as him.

I replied and said. I'm not really much into guys that old (I assumed his friend was somewhere between 45-50).

Guy said He gets turned on knowing his friends been with a me and in the fact that I've cum in his friends mouth? :? Only then would he wanted to be with me also.

I replied with..Are you guys a couple? Cos I'm a bit lost and confused trying to figure it out. You said I wasnt your type yet you kept messaging me and telling me your friend would be interested in me. And you would be too "IF" you knew that your friend had been with me and I came into his mouth? Why is that? I find it really weird to say the least that your friend have to start things for you? Is it a power struggle thing? Competition? Are you the "baiting" for your not so young and goodlooking friend? Do you get some sort of a finders fee for this?

He said no. He said he also couldnt explain it himself. But he gets soo much turned on by the IDEA knowing his friends been with me. He also added that they play together..NOT with eachother but together with a girl or tgirl (Both of them are into gg's and tgirls).

Now having have done and handled different fetish from the past (for years)..This one comes across really weird to me (just hard to figure out). Has anyone of you met someone with such a weird fetish as this guy? Any inputs? LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
05-20-2007, 11:08 PM
The fact that you find the whole thing "weird" really says it all, I think. If I were you, which of course I'm not, I'd keep it moving, and spare myself the headache of trying to find the logic in this guy's reasoning too. :screwy

whatsupwithat
05-20-2007, 11:12 PM
yeah, that's a bit weird.

then again, i've often thought that seeing a gf get fucked by someone else would be kind of turn on. but seeing as i'm single and it's merely a thought...the odds of that happening at the moment are slim to none! :)

but, yeah, this guy's thing is kinda' strange. i'm at a loss...so, to each his or her own.

Alchemist
05-20-2007, 11:14 PM
It's a strange world. I can't even comprehend what's remotely erotic about that scenario. That's just too convoluted to be a fetish for me.LOL

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 11:14 PM
The fact that you find the whole thing "weird" really says it all, I think. If I were you, which of course I'm not, I'd keep it moving, and spare myself the headache of trying to find the logic in this guy's reasoning too. :screwy

Thanks TJ. LOL :lol: I have..But Ive always been facinated trying to find out why it is..is all. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
05-20-2007, 11:17 PM
Hara Juku, are they Japanese? :lol:

whatsupwithat
05-20-2007, 11:18 PM
I have..But Ive always been facinated trying to find out why it is..is all. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

yeah, me too. sexuality has always fascinated me to the point that if i don't try it myself, i research everything about it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 11:22 PM
I agree. I for the most part can get a good read on most people. Sometimes even before they open their mouth (If we met face to face). But this one just boggles me to death! LOL I first thought they were related (maybe half brothers or cousins maybe? Who messed with eachother back when they were kids). Hence the turn on..or trying to carry on with what happened to them in their childhood? There's something incestuous about it. But I could be wrong..LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Felicia Katt
05-20-2007, 11:40 PM
its classic bait and switch. There is no younger, hot guy. The older guy pretends to be him (bait) and when you are interested, he says not me, but I have a friend (switch)

I've had guys try that before. Another variation is where you get hit on by a "girl" who is looking to fix you up with her brother or boyfriend, or what have you. Yet another is when you are hit on by a couple, and then they tell you the wife can't make it. All ways less attractive, less confident guys try to score.

FK

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2007, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the inputs Felicia (that also makes sense). I TRUST yours to be more correct. :P

This was his last message to me. he didnt reply back after I said my two cents. LOL

he is 45, tall, 6-4, about 210 lbs. he has brown
eyes and a moustache. he is not as good looking
as i am but he is more 'manly' if that makes any
sense. thats just the way i see it.

he has been a fireman for about 12 years now. he
was on the front line of the griffith park fires
and saved a lot of houses. he is my hero!!!

he is hairy and his ex once told me he was thick
where it counts and has a 'really nice' cock, but
i would NOT know. ha ha ha.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-21-2007, 12:57 AM
It's a strange world. I can't even comprehend what's remotely erotic about that scenario. That's just too convoluted to be a fetish for me.LOL

LOL I hear ya! :lol:

;)

~Kisses,

HTG

Dengoza
05-21-2007, 04:26 AM
Hara, how about you pretend I am both of them +1 and you just fullfull the fetish fantasy with me myself and I. A fetish placebo foursome, hahaha

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-21-2007, 04:41 AM
Hara, how about you pretend I am both of them +1 and you just fullfull the fetish fantasy with me myself and I. A fetish placebo foursome, hahaha

Lmao :lol: Im sure youd like that huh dontcha Deng? ;) LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-21-2007, 06:37 AM
Actually I would just go for a nice little one on one chat anyday with you. That would be nice.

Love and harmony
Dengoza

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Actually I would just go for a nice little one on one chat anyday with you. That would be nice.

Love and harmony
Dengoza

I know youd like that Deng. But what if I sent another flip (a friend overseas) to chat on my username and pretended it was me? LOL Would that still be a fantasy? LOL :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-21-2007, 11:00 AM
I LOVE FILIPINAS

SO FEEL FREE TO FLIP ME OUT!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Haha! :lol:

I know you do sweety. They are mostly in Eagle Rock! ;)

Maybe you need to stroll there? Can ya pick me up some Patis (Fish sauce) for my cooking tomorrow? LOL

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Eagle rock?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Eagle rock?

Yes there is a Big filipino community up in Eagle Rock! LOL Chances are alot of trannies also. So there! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-21-2007, 11:17 AM
WEIRD!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-21-2007, 11:23 AM
WEIRD!!!

:lol: Is it? LOL There's also a historic Filipino town here in LA but now is filled with Mexicans (I guess they drove all the flips away from their own town). LOL

~Kisses.

HTG