PDA

View Full Version : T-Girl Hangouts in Atlanta

Acco
05-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Is anyone knowledgeable of the places where I can go in Atlanta to meet pre-op t-girls?

trannybanger
05-21-2007, 05:35 PM
also curious....

werwt22
05-21-2007, 07:29 PM
I know they have certain days at Lenoxx Mall. No clue y but sometimes I go there and see a shitload of Tgirls and gays. Like more than enough for you to wonder what event is going on.

trannybanger
05-21-2007, 11:53 PM
I know they have certain days at Lenoxx Mall. No clue y but sometimes I go there and see a shitload of Tgirls and gays. Like more than enough for you to wonder what event is going on.

you don't know which days per chance do you? maybe it is in the mall brochure :lol:

evil_twin
05-23-2007, 04:42 PM
What is the deal?
What is so hard about HA having a section where people post the location of scrolls or TS-friendly areas in their city.

trannybanger
05-24-2007, 01:54 AM
What is the deal?
What is so hard about HA having a section where people post the location of scrolls or TS-friendly areas in their city.

i think thats a pretty good idea... especially since some of us travel so much..

i have been using the trannydxll.com site... and in the community boards posting on nyc, but looking for other area info too

dskreet2
05-24-2007, 02:50 AM
There are some clubs (Cheetah use to be one) on W. Peachtree N.E. near North Ave (close to a Krispy Kreme). Also, some are on the stroll in that area after midnight.

Anyone a member of SexxyJada's website? She's lives in the Atlanta area and seems pretty friendly. If she doesn't respond, maybe someone on her forum will give you details.

Its been a while since I've been there so my details are fuzzy! Sorry

sucka4chix
05-24-2007, 04:48 AM
Try the projects!

Ok that was f'd up. But every girl I used to meet in the 404 took me back to the same run down apartments, except one. She lived in some high priced apartments near the Fox theatre. They used to stroll nearby,by the krispy kreme, but I quit going to the ATL long ago. Not the type of girls I'm looking for MOSTLY.

dskreet2
05-24-2007, 06:30 AM
sucka4chix wrote: Try the projects! Ok that was f'd up.

LOL!!! I know that's cruel, but after my messed-up day, I did laugh. :lol:

No offense intended.

werwt22
05-24-2007, 08:37 PM

you don't know which days per chance do you? maybe it is in the mall brochure :lol:

IDK...no clue man.

skyler
05-24-2007, 10:49 PM
The Cheetah , Backstreet, and The Masquerade thursday nights ive seen a few there just danceing hanging out :!: hope that helped out.

JasperV
05-24-2007, 11:12 PM
I thought Backstreets was closed.

skyler
05-24-2007, 11:36 PM
I thought Backstreets was closed.
thats true dayum i forgot about that :shock:

johnnydepth
05-28-2007, 10:12 PM
You could try Chapparal on Friday and Sunday nights. Club is on Buford Highway. A couple latino and black t-girls there. MOstly working girls and very few of them anyway.

Heard there are girls at Le Buzz, but I have never been there.

Don't know much beyond that. Would appreciate more info from anyone else.

JasperV
05-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Are there any regular clubs around Atlanta Tgirls might be found? I don't mean working girls either.

atltrickster1
05-29-2007, 01:13 AM
I believe that WETBar often has drag shows...not sure what day of the week it is though. The problem with Atlanta TS hunting is that the culture is deeply entwined with the gay nightlife; if you are looking for a TS, you usually have to put up with getting hit on by hordes of gay men at the clubs they generally hang out at.

(I'm aware of the irony of what I just said, however some people (e.g., myself) don't view being into TS's as being gay--not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Can anyone else add to this discussion? We need to get the Atl scene going!!!

RangeHova
05-29-2007, 03:25 AM
Club 708 (black girls and not until VERY late)
Lennox Mall (any day of the week)
Chapparel (Sunday Nights, Mexican and Black)
The Jungle (Friday and Saturday all races, Black on Mondays)
Blakes (white girls)
Wet (white girls or Black girls into white guys)
Piedmont Park (Sundays)
Midtown and downtown in general.

Atlanta is a city where you will find plenty of transwomen. It is a plus because so many are not working girls and really are looking for good men. The problem comes in the fact that a lot of those girls are not often on the scene. They are more likely found in regular daily life (the grocery store, the mall, the drug store, fast food joint, on the Marta, etc.).

Just keep your eyes peeled. They are everywhere.

atltrickster1
05-29-2007, 03:43 AM
Hell yeah RangeHova you rock!

Quickman
05-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Club 708 (black girls and not until VERY late)
Lennox Mall (any day of the week)
Chapparel (Sunday Nights, Mexican and Black)
The Jungle (Friday and Saturday all races, Black on Mondays)
Blakes (white girls)
Wet (white girls or Black girls into white guys)
Piedmont Park (Sundays)
Midtown and downtown in general.

Atlanta is a city where you will find plenty of transwomen. It is a plus because so many are not working girls and really are looking for good men. The problem comes in the fact that a lot of those girls are not often on the scene. They are more likely found in regular daily life (the grocery store, the mall, the drug store, fast food joint, on the Marta, etc.).

Just keep your eyes peeled. They are everywhere.

Good info. thx!

Mr_Choc69
06-07-2007, 06:18 PM
In addition to the clubs listed above - I have been to LeBuzz in Marrietta. Not a bad spot, it's def worth checking out. Its off Franklin.