PDA

View Full Version : kelly is famous look at who she really is before photoshop

Legend
05-17-2007, 11:52 PM
You guys make accounts just to make jokes that aren't funny LOL sad indeed.

ottorocket
05-17-2007, 11:57 PM
lame...let it go man

TJ347
05-18-2007, 12:00 AM
This would've been funny, but apparently it forgot. :smh

TrueBeauty TS
05-18-2007, 12:04 AM
:deadhorse

General Disarray
05-18-2007, 12:21 AM
Retard

General Disarray
05-18-2007, 12:26 AM
u must be retarded to think kellys hot Disarray
because she is your grandfather dressed up
I didn't say whether I tought she was hott or not, it really doesn't matter
What matters is you're whining about something stupid, and making a retarded thread.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Regardless of what one thinks of Kelly, your post is fucking retarded. Not funny at all. Now you are offended nobody thinks it's funny? If I was you I'd stop right here and log out from this sham of a username.

BlackAdder
05-18-2007, 12:28 AM
Boy......you some of you guys(questionable) are quite fortunate im not a mod......there would be banned IP's every day.

General Disarray
05-18-2007, 12:33 AM
DavidLynch good pic u need that to breath from having your nose so far up kelly's ass i know u need oxygen
ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 12:34 AM
Again, you make yourself look very stupid. Again, my opinion of your stupid ass post has nothing to do with Kelly. Infact I have shown to not be a Kelly fan and have questioned her intentions. You're just fucking pissed nobody though your attempt at being funny was succesful. Time for you to leave with atleast a shred of dignity.

Jericho
05-18-2007, 12:37 AM
:smh

General Disarray
05-18-2007, 12:37 AM
General Disarray
please you just a lonely guy who cant get anybody you are just a kiss up to a old man who paints themselves up with a ton of make up u probably never been with a ts before and are scared to be with one in real life and come on here and just fanatize about it

You're right
you hit the nail on the head there
I'm exactly as you described me

General Disarray
05-18-2007, 12:41 AM
it just sad to me how u guys like this girl who looks just like triple h maybe u should go get his number and tell him to wear a ton of makeup
are you twelve?

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 12:42 AM
Do you fucking read idiot? We don't like her. We like your dumb ass attempt at funny even less. What a lame wad you had no balls to post this under your regular username.

:lol:

BlackAdder
05-18-2007, 12:47 AM
LOL...comparing Kelly to triple H.....I may not be a Kelly fan, but she is attractive...well at least I *think* she is attractive; not entirely sure because im not sure which pic is really her.

What was the question again?

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Ok dude, what have you been smoking lately? How does a skinny boney femalish gal with a wig resemble a muscular 6 feet 250 pd ogre?

Legend
05-18-2007, 12:54 AM
DavidLynch i was comparing the faces ok get real u so dumb u got any common sense i guess not and yeah i guess triple h has is own hair and kelly wears a wig to cover that scary old leather face maybe i should of compared her to leather face from chain saw massacre

http://i14.tinypic.com/6bdz04o.jpg

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 12:57 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/tripleh45_362.jpghttp://a997.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_66151b2e94a0d7fc804194805a02ce1c.jpg

Where the fuck is the resemblence in their faces? The bone structure is completely different. You are garde AAA stupid. Yeah, good call.

BlackAdder
05-18-2007, 01:01 AM
Kelly looks better in cut-offs.....

Jericho
05-18-2007, 01:02 AM
Where the fuck is the resemblence in their faces? The bone structure is completely different. You are grade AAA stupid. Yeah, good call.

Goddammit...He's right!
They've got the same number of noses...I see it now.

I can't believe this wankstain's carrying on with it.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 01:06 AM
DavidLynch u must be blind its closier then what i thought at first u got to remember she photoshops all her pics so think again u retart

Retart!

Hey you are a real retart! Dude shut the fuck up already. Look at the face idiot. Tell me how they resemble? And this sh*t about her photoshoping her photos is just fucking dumb. Why not claim Kelly is a furry ape and photoshops her way to the final product?

stillies77
05-18-2007, 01:07 AM
someone left the HA HA's at the door.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 01:09 AM
Hey TSNTX is famous look who she is before photoshop!!!!!

http://www.mediamob.co.kr/fds/blogcontents/data1/img3/Hulk_Hogan_-_Terry_Bolea_15(3).jpg

She has the same hair color!!!!

stillies77
05-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Heres a shot of me before photoshop...

http://www.dunas.com/entertainers/morgan2.jpg

TheBigTreesy
05-18-2007, 01:17 AM
I don't want to be mean,but this guy is clearly underage. MODS!, it is your responsibility to protect him and ban his IP.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 01:21 AM
Here's a pic of me before the photoshop

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/Andr%C3%A9TheGiant2.jpg/289px-Andr%C3%A9TheGiant2.jpg

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 01:24 AM
lol u guys just dont get it and acting really retarted

kelly?

TheBigTreesy
05-18-2007, 01:25 AM
I'm serious, children should not be allowed on this site.

How do we alert the Mods?

blackmagic
05-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Heres a shot of me before photoshop...

http://www.dunas.com/entertainers/morgan2.jpg

Bahahahah LMAO :lol: :lol: .

aside from this stupid thread people still make it humorous :lol:

Felicia Katt
05-18-2007, 01:28 AM
I just have one question:

Were his parents siblings or just first cousins? LOL

meow

FK

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 01:28 AM
I'm serious, children should not be allowed on this site.

How do we alert the Mods?

no idea. here's a picture of a cat in a room.

Legend
05-18-2007, 01:29 AM
I just have one question:

Were his parents siblings or just first cousins? LOL

meow

FK

Ouch!

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 01:29 AM
here's a pic of me before surgery.

TheOne1
05-18-2007, 01:33 AM
I don't want to be mean,but this guy is clearly underage. MODS!, it is your responsibility to protect him and ban his IP.

i think its his parents responsibility to stop him from taking his moms clothes, and finally buy some for himself... and maybe even a therapist to help with his transition, so he is not bitter to other girls..

stillies77
05-18-2007, 01:39 AM
yeah...bunch of reTARTS

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 01:40 AM
You create a new username because you have no balls to post this under your regular name, you make a very stupid post and now that everybody has pointed it out you get all butt hurt. Dude, if you can't handle the heat don't fucking post. Now run along lil bitch!

That's what I call LAME.

Coroner
05-18-2007, 01:40 AM
time to leave, richie. we´re tired of the anti-kelly threads tat appeared during the past weeks...... nobody said that he/she likes her but act like an adult..... it´s not funny, it´s mobbing. get it everyone? MOBBING

TheOne1
05-18-2007, 01:44 AM
all i can say is how lame u people are all this because all i said was how triple h and kelly shore look alike wow those the ones who need therpy i think u guys do so weird and crazy i mean do u have a life all do u just sit here all day and post and scared to face the real world well i am out its was fun

don't be bitter miss... maybe if u work real hard at being a girl, you can become a value to other transgendered in your highschool.. maybe even get your own bathroom like Kelly did.

TheOne1
05-18-2007, 01:48 AM
and u dont even respect the ts all udo is post naked pics of them and treat them as sex objects they more then that maybe thats why u so alone and bitter

nah.. i dont waste my time posting nude pix of girls.. i just look at those pics and cover my keyboard with my pre-born kids.. brrap brrapp

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 01:50 AM
Ofcourse this was your first post, under you NEW username.

TJ347
05-18-2007, 01:53 AM
this is to funny i got to go some people are just blind i guess anything with alot of makeup on is hot to them i guess they even date lawerence taylor if he dressed up lol

Please, please, please do... and far, far, far away.

stillies77
05-18-2007, 01:55 AM
THIS TJ COMMANDS!

4star4
05-18-2007, 01:57 AM
richierich26

Why are you so jealous of Kelly?? I think we all know when she posts a real picture vs. a photoshoped one. She even said at one point that she likes the "plastic look". And she was looking for help to make her pictures look airbrushed. I see absolutely NO resemblance to HHH. I hate wrestling, especially fake wrestling.

TJ347
05-18-2007, 02:00 AM
THIS TJ COMMANDS!

COBRAAAAAA!!!

Felicia Katt
05-18-2007, 02:06 AM
Felicia Katt i know u need to talk looking like mr ed with that long face u famous too u a talking horse
I wasn't talking to you, but thanks for putting down the banjo long enough to reply. LOL

meow

FK

Quinn
05-18-2007, 02:12 AM
yeah...bunch of reTARTS

LMAO... Yeah, Stilles, I caught the irony of that too. There's nothing quite like calling other people retarded – while being so stupid that you can't spell the word "retard." I'm so thankful for imbeciles and the constant laughter they provide.

-Quinn

Quinn
05-18-2007, 02:14 AM
Felicia Katt i know u need to talk looking like mr ed with that long face u famous too u a talking horse
I wasn't talking to you, but thanks for putting down the banjo long enough to reply. LOL

meow

FK

http://www.garnersclassics.com/pics/deliver/banjo1.jpg

stillies77
05-18-2007, 02:22 AM
you used that one.

TJ347
05-18-2007, 02:25 AM
quinn thanks for the spelling lesson u sure u from ny i think more like west viginia and 4 star lol yeah i am jealous of kelly i really want to look like and old man with a ton of make up on and my face looking plastic u funny like i said its ashame u guys dont do anything but sit around and just look at naked pics get a life if u want something with alot of make up like kelly go to the circus and date a clown

You've said several times now that you had to go, that you had a life... So go already, live that life you've got that's so great, and stop posting. Why do you keep coming back and posting if you've got so much going on? Well, obviously because that's all bullshit. You've got no life, no concept of punctuation, and no sense of humor (I've left out that you can't spell for shit, as that's been pointed out already). Perhaps you thought your "date a clown" line would be funnier the second time around? It isn't. You just aren't funny. Please stop, for fuck's sake. Thanks in advance! :smh

...THIS I COMMAND!!!

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 02:27 AM
plop.

stillies77
05-18-2007, 02:32 AM
i just making my point wantabe in a comic book didnt u grow out of that at age 6 lol whos the little kid aww maybe u date spider man if he puts on some makeup

ouch my soul...go put on some make up or something....clown...something something...oh who cares.

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 02:34 AM
lol so many views of this topic i guess just because they see a pic in a post they think its nude and want to see lol so lame u people are lacking love in your life

TJ347
05-18-2007, 02:40 AM
Where's richierich26 getting all this crap from? Ah, yes.... Of course!

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 02:48 AM
you people need to shut the fuck up get a fuckin clue and then a fuckin life hes only tellin the truth why the fuck do you care what he say about ugly ass kelly didn`t she show you guys enough fake ass pics ...move on

WHAT THE FUCK?

Did you forget to log out and log in to your other account to give support to your bogus one?

stillies77
05-18-2007, 02:49 AM
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck makeup clown comics avatar comment fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you guys have no life im leaving WAIT no im not! fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckRETARTfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

TJ347
And now, just like that, the keyboard warrior turns crybaby...

4star4
quinn thanks for the spelling lesson u sure u from ny i think more like west viginia and 4 star lol yeah i am jealous of kelly i really want to look like and old man with a ton of make up on and my face looking plastic u funny like i said its ashame u guys dont do anything but sit around and just look at naked pics get a life if u want something with alot of make up like kelly go to the circus and date a clown

4star4
05-18-2007, 02:52 AM
richierich26

Hope you get a life soon!

TheOne1
05-18-2007, 02:54 AM
you people need to shut the fuck up get a fuckin clue and then a fuckin life hes only tellin the truth why the fuck do you care what he say about ugly ass kelly didn`t she show you guys enough fake ass pics ...move on

http://ricecows.org/stuff/stupid.jpg

TJ347
05-18-2007, 02:55 AM
no asshole im not rich i was readin what he post

You're not "Rich", huh? Well, you're posting as "richierich26", so how can you not be him? Oh, that's right, because you're an idiot who's got so many fake accounts you've lost track, and as DL said, forgotten to switch to another one to support one of your many bogus screen names. What a fucking moron!

Quinn
05-18-2007, 02:56 AM

WHAT THE FUCK?

Did you forget to log out and log in to your other account to give support to your bogus one?

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner folks. Good call, DavidLynch. That's exactly what hillbilly boy forgot to do. I just love this guy. He's even dumber than the KS, and that's saying a lot.

-Quinn

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 03:00 AM
im don`t care what the fuck im postin under what the fuck do you care

DavidLynch
OMFG this is getting seriously hilarious. The guy is in full meltdown mode.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ347
Okay, you've proven yourself an asshole, and it's been reinforced by nearly everyone. Time to get back to what you do best...

Quinn
05-18-2007, 03:02 AM

LMFAO..... Unfortunately, Babelfish doesn't translate illiterate imbecile into English. Can someone translate this for me? Thanks in advance.

-Quinn

stillies77
05-18-2007, 03:04 AM

IM DONT CARE ME AM BIZARRO ME AM WORST RULER OF EARTH EVER!

http://www.hillcity-comics.com/toys/classic_bizarro.jpg

TJ347
05-18-2007, 03:05 AM
lol so lame even on this post u still got to find a way to post a naked pic cant u get on with your life move on all this because kelly looks like triple h its so sad like i said i cant help how someone looks and it just crazy how much u love naked pics lol
cant get the real thing

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 03:05 AM
lol so lame even on this post u still got to find a way to post a naked pic cant u get on with your life move on all this because kelly looks like triple h its so sad like i said i cant help how someone looks and it just crazy how much u love naked pics lol
cant get the real thing

TJ347
05-18-2007, 03:14 AM
i guess thats true huh tj did i hit a nerve when i told u that so r u dating lefty or righty is that all u have or is how about your neighbor ky jelly

If you're trying to offend me somehow, it would help greatly if you could express a coherent thought, dividing your points by use of punctuation, instead of typing random jibber-jabber like you've done to date. Just saying, dickwad... Take it for what you will.

Quinn
05-18-2007, 03:16 AM
What "retart" wrote:

cant get the real thing

A rough translation of "retart's" illiterate ramblings:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. As you've probably already figured out, I'm a flipper kid. That's right; I'm the product of no less than three generations of inbreeding. I would like to take the opportunity to apologize to everyone for the fact that my English skills are no better than those of a slow witted fourth-grader and that I'm too stupid to even keep track of which ID I'm posting under. Once again, my sincerest apologies.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rha/lowres/rhan143l.jpg

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 03:16 AM
Oh yeah I bet that happens a lot because people confuse her 5 foot 100 pound ass with a 6 foot wrestler.

moron

Kriss
05-18-2007, 03:17 AM
i guess thats true huh tj did i hit a nerve when i told u that so r u dating lefty or righty is that all u have or is how about your neighbor ky jelly

If you're trying to offend me somehow, it would help greatly if you could express a coherent thought, dividing your points by use of punctuation, instead of typing random jibber-jabber like you've done to date. Just saying, dickwad... Take it for what you will.

J ? is that you?

TJ347
05-18-2007, 03:24 AM

J ? is that you?

whatsupwithat
this is a fun thread. there's no reason for its existence. i love that. post at will!

TheOne1
it amazes me that kelly goes out looking like that i wonder if people laugh at her or ask for her autograph saying triple h what u doing in that dress lol

its amazing how you're still on this.... kelly isnt cheating when she photoshops her pix, u can do it too miss...

and im sure people dont question kellyshore if she is triple h, or ask for autographs... just like your teacher doesn't question your straight line when she asks you to draw your family tree..its not polite

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 03:25 AM
Looks like you're not trying to write english at all.

Nelly Snores
05-18-2007, 03:26 AM
it amazes me that kelly goes out looking like that i wonder if people laugh at her or ask for her autograph saying triple h what u doing in that dress lol

Dear Sir,
I wish to complain on the stronglyest possible terms about the previous
entry in this file about the lumberjack who wears womens' clothes. Some of
my best friends are lumberjacks, and only a FEW of them are transvestites.

Yours faithfully,
Brigadier Sir Charles Arthur Strong, Mrs.

P.S. I have never kissed the editor of the radio times.

hondarobot
05-18-2007, 03:26 AM
Holy fuckin hell, this is a classic "Last Words Of Dutch Schultz" existential master thread. I don't think that's this persons actual intent, but this is amazing stuff.

Please Don't Delete This Thread, mods! I've got a movie to watch right now, but I need to read this whole mess eventually. Good times.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 03:31 AM
Yes. They need to make a hall of fame board where threads like these get sent. Classic stuff.

Nelly Snores
05-18-2007, 03:37 AM
Nelly Snores with that pic i thought u were kelly shore lol same face its funny how u guys love kelly like i said u love oldmen with a ton of makeup on there face looking like a drag queen u know u cant go outside with her or they going to read u and say u gay and u like men so why not just date a guy

richierich26, get a life!

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 03:37 AM
Nelly Snores with that pic i thought u were kelly shore lol same face its funny how u guys love kelly like i said u love oldmen with a ton of makeup on there face looking like a drag queen u know u cant go outside with her or they going to read u and say u gay and u like men so why not just date a guy

i want 2 say but pic we kelly not nelly lolololol gay funnyboy and running up hill for men who wear socks and look with eyes closed funny lol fuck gay u many u her went to u and gone over u with gay put makeup with puppy over u arm lol

Nelly Snores
05-18-2007, 03:40 AM
i want 2 say but pic we kelly not nelly lolololol gay funnyboy and running up hill for men who wear socks and look with eyes closed funny lol fuck gay u many u her went to u and gone over u with gay put makeup with puppy over u arm lol[/quote]

I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

CHORUS: He's a lumberjack, and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch,
He goes to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays 'e goes shoppin'
And has buttered scones for tea.

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 03:44 AM
I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

CHORUS: He's a lumberjack, and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch,
I go to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

Mounties: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch,
He goes to the lava-try.
On Wednesdays 'e goes shoppin'
And has buttered scones for tea.

and so we meet again...nelly.

TJ347
05-18-2007, 03:44 AM
i want 2 say but pic we kelly not nelly lolololol gay funnyboy and running up hill for men who wear socks and look with eyes closed funny lol fuck gay u many u her went to u and gone over u with gay put makeup with puppy over u arm lol

whassupwitdat u soo funnie camp't even get gurls soo u loanly bi yoself prolly an u aint a fotogopher so stop wit piks in the avotarr cuz u tryin too bee sexie but camp't foool me or nobodi elf either

TheOne1
05-18-2007, 03:47 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZz6RC0qHAw

porkchop sandwiches

whatsupwithat
05-18-2007, 03:48 AM
wow that all u can say and u say my typing is bad lol well anyway all i can say is a bunch of bitter old men with nothing better to do and have nobody so they going to stick up for anybody thinking they might get some lol

me talking to u say what lol men behave like better one ind apples drawers with pink lololol right can't answer cause all with cant u see alway what sex be on u lol tripel h lol

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 03:50 AM
This dumb ass doesn't get it. At this point nobody is even trying to debunk your initial post we are all just laughing at your pathetic ramblings and rants. It truly is hilarious and I'd like to thank you for an evening of laughs. You're a clown dude, a clown.

lmao

TJ347
05-18-2007, 03:54 AM
This dumb ass doesn't get it. At this point nobody is even trying to debunk your initial post we are all just laughing at your pathetic ramblings and rants. It truly is hilarious and I'd like to thank you for an evening of laughs. You're a clown dude, a clown.

lmao

davedlich u too funni loanly old man wif bref mast on like in the avator u gott lol u camp't breave cuz tripple h got u noze up her ass lolol soo stoopid

Kriss
05-18-2007, 03:55 AM

J ? is that you?

:shock: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT SOONER? YOU ARE J !!! BUSTED MOTHERFUCKER!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nelly Snores
05-18-2007, 03:56 AM
and so we meet again...nelly.

Hi baby!

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars.

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 03:59 AM
Ofcourse I'm responding this is a message board you dumb ass. That's how it works, people post and people reply. When somebody like you makes a dumb ass posts we get to point at you and laugh our asses off. Stop trying to use your pathetic circular logic.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-18-2007, 04:00 AM
this thread is officially locked