PDA

View Full Version : 20% discount on Dr Ousterhout's bony facial feminization

NYTSJulie
05-12-2007, 03:14 AM
I found this on Dr. Ousterhout's website.

http://www.drdouglasousterhout.com/

PROMOTION DISCOUNT FOR IFGE MEETINGS: We are offering a 20% discount on Bony Facial Feminization Surgery

Because of our interest in the transgender community and because of our concern for the success and growth of the various transgender organizations, in order to help stimulate a greater attendance at these meetings, we are offering a 20% discount on Dr Ousterhout's bony facial feminization surgery to all of those who sign in and attend his presentations for one year beginning at the IFGE meeting in Philadelphia in April 2007 through the IFGE meeting in 2008. This will include the following meetings:

IFGE: California Dreamin
Esprit
BeAll
June transgender meeting in UK
Southern Comfort
First Event
Gold Rush
IFGE

tsntx
05-12-2007, 05:04 AM
so girls have to go to ALL those meetings or just one?

tsntx
05-12-2007, 05:33 AM
gratzi

ive already had facial fem. so im good there as far as im concerned... but i think other girls who need it more should be getting a real offer and not somthing that would cost them more money... quite a few doctors that DO work on ts patients when they dont want to will price things stupidly high to turn girls off from using them.

yes i know dr. o. is known for working w/ ts... thats y i was asking for details...

NYTSJulie
05-12-2007, 09:02 AM
I wonder if you have to go to all the meeting? I just saw the post on the FFS yahoo group and thought I would share it here also. I will be calling Mira on Monday to find out more info. I had my chin done by Dr. Z and I want it smaller so am planning to having Dr. O redo it.

When I hear sale or discount I get all excited, lol.........Julie

SkyTwo
05-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Man, super neato! A thread that's the sole domain of the ladies.... until I had to spoil things by pointing out that no one had spoiled things. Damn.

wendy48088
05-12-2007, 12:00 PM
It would have to be any of those events. I am sure that's just so you can attend one of his seminars and he can meet you face to face and perhaps talk with you about what work you need...

For FFS I am a fan of Dr. Mark Zukowski ( http://www.mlzukowski.com/home.htm ), having attended his seminar at the Be-All last year and knowing a couple of patients of his. Just gotta save up the $30K...

I am assuming this is the FFS group:

ffs-support Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ffs-support/

Description
This group is a reference group primarily for transsexual/transgendered persons who are considering having, or who have already had, Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS). We discuss anything regarding preparation for, and recovery from, the surgery, as well as the factors involved in choosing an appropriate surgeon.

NYTSJulie
05-14-2007, 09:00 PM
An update,

I just off the phone with Mira at Dr. Ousterhout's office. She said the 20 percent discount is for attending only one of the following conventions.

She also told me that she would give me a 15 percent discount without attending any conventions, because of the repor with me, and that I have been there before. So anyone that has been to see him before might also receive this discount without attending any of the conventions.

I may attend the convention in Chicago. I have had work done by Dr. Zukowski before and he is always at the same conventions. He has always begged me to sit with him at some of the conventions. I have not spoken to him in over a year, but in the past has offered to pay for my trip if I would attend. I guess he wants to put my face attached to his work. So maybe I will give him a ring, lol.

Kiss Kiss,
Julie

NYTSJulie
05-15-2007, 01:29 AM
What's the closest convention to NYC?

I am not sure, search the different meeting and you will find out.

rudecrudetattooed
05-16-2007, 04:54 AM
1st Event. That's in Boston in January every year, thus the first in 1st Event! Z, O, all of them, including the srs docs goto these events for obvious reasons. 20% off is a good deal when you factor in the costs of travel + accomodations.
1st Event is fun, but Be-All is better!

Julie, what didn't you like about your chin? I'm having Z redo it for me because I have an area that needs some tweaking. Not thinking I need the O-boney work. I can barely afford going back to Chitown for this!

NYTSJulie
05-16-2007, 04:57 AM
1st Event. That's in Boston in January every year, thus the first in 1st Event! Z, O, all of them, including the srs docs goto these events for obvious reasons. 20% off is a good deal when you factor in the costs of travel + accomodations.
1st Event is fun, but Be-All is better!

Julie, what didn't you like about your chin? I'm having Z redo it for me because I have an area that needs some tweaking. Not thinking I need the O-boney work. I can barely afford going back to Chitown for this!

I feel it can be smaller. I mean its passable and I dont get clocked but I wated it smaller. Dr. Z offered to tweak it for me but I am not interested. I dont "need" the Dr. O overhaul but I want it super small and so Dr. O is the one to see.

tsntx
05-16-2007, 05:00 AM
im just not a fan of dr. z

as for my own work

dr. yarish at www.yarishmd.com did my work

but theres still stuff i want to get re-done or done for the first time but im going to give a different doctor a shot

NYTSJulie
05-16-2007, 05:03 AM
Most doctors do the bone burring technique, and that is what Dr. Z did on me. Dr. O does a bone cutting technique where he takes your chin out and cuts it apart and places it back in. He takes a vertical part and a horizontal part out of the bone and places it back in.