PDA

View Full Version : Sandy michelles party 1/15/2005

blacktsjessica
01-15-2005, 10:34 AM
im giong to keep this brief,the party sucked, there were only two of us there so miss sandy you an figure out who thjs is.first of all the place is too small for a birthday partylet alone a tranny party,second of all,what is up with all these girls wanting to be allanah?sandy michelle you may be a sweet girl but,you are not a party thrower and if you were giong to host a sexy event don't you need to be sexy? to sum it all up dont you ever ever ever ever everrrrrrr give another party. people were getting out of cars coming and leaving right back out. this is the worst party ever so dont waste your time even if you get in for free its not worth it cause the saying is you get what you pay for. :evil:

ONEWORLD
01-15-2005, 10:52 AM
LMAO.

blacktsjessica
01-15-2005, 07:09 PM
LISTEN BRICK I DONT HAVE A GUT HUN ,SECOND WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR NO NONSENSE REPLY HAVE TO DO WITH ME BEING DISAPPIONTED ABOUT WASTING TIME AND MONEY TO GET TO PARTY WHERE IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN ADVERTISED. THE PLACE IS NO BIGGER THAN A CLOSET, IM SORRY I WAS UPSET,SO YOU AND YOUR COMMENT CAN SUCK D... AND DIE. HOWS THAT

blacktsjessica
01-15-2005, 07:50 PM
im not being mean i just want to tell the truth and maybe warn somone else before they waste time and money im not fron new york so i have to travel to get to a place where it look like a closet you couldnt even move around it was so small thats not nice and not only is the place small they were harrassing the guys that were coming in there for $20 and no girls were there, amigane it was you coming to the party thinking your giong to meet some beautiful girls and there no one there and they telling you $20 but you see noone giong in what will you do thats not right.

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
01-16-2005, 10:34 AM
imagine the same for a guy traveling far because he hears or sees certain stats..i believe ive seen u claim 10 inches in the past...very few true 10s out there..lucky girl....27th inch waist and hung that well, mmm...lets demand the integrity we present, ok?

They all claim 10". Always subtract at least 6" from every 10" out there. They're refering to their shoe size. :roll:

Ecstatic
01-17-2005, 02:14 AM
Give me an honest 7" over an exaggerated 9" or 10" anyday.

ONEWORLD
01-17-2005, 03:05 AM
GIVE ME A 1 INCH...

SO SHE CAN TUCK THAT SHIT AND WE CAN HIT THE CLUBS, YESSSSS.