PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas This Weekend

junior
05-08-2007, 12:04 AM
I will be in Vegas this weekend for work and was wondering if anybody knows any good places to hang TS related or not. If you suggest a place please let me know what the place is like. Thanks !!!

lumberjack
05-08-2007, 03:44 AM
Check out the Las Vegas Lounge on Karen Street. It's about 3/4 mile down from the Hilton (going away from the strip). If you google it you should be able to find the address. The club is located in a strip mall. Weekends are fairly busy, if your decent looking and dress nicely, you should receive a fair amount of attention from the working girls.

TheOne1
05-08-2007, 04:14 AM
goto gilleys on tuesday nights... tgirl rodeo show

whatsupwithat
05-08-2007, 04:36 AM
goto gilleys on tuesday nights... tgirl rodeo show

Oh jesus...

which reminds me...

vanished
05-08-2007, 05:08 AM
Check out the Las Vegas Lounge on Karen Street. It's about 3/4 mile down from the Hilton (going away from the strip). If you google it you should be able to find the address. The club is located in a strip mall. Weekends are fairly busy, if your decent looking and dress nicely, you should receive a fair amount of attention from the working girls.

Last November I was partying there and there was this one mami that had the biggest, most gorgeous booty - she was so incredibly lucsious - since she was tweeked out of her skull, she kept dancing for hours - hours - I kept watching and was mesmerized -I'll never forget her - never. She was one of a kind. I wish I had talked to her - she was incredible - anyone know her? She made J Lo look like a check out girl at the 7-11

johnie
05-08-2007, 06:12 AM
is that place Drais a t-girl spot?

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 07:38 AM
I have always wanted to go to vegas, but worried lol

junior
05-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Kelly you can come with me and I'll protect you :wink: :wink: :wink: LOL

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 08:00 AM
Kelly you can come with me and I'll protect you :wink: :wink: :wink: LOL From the slot machines and poker tables? Thats what I worry about lol

junior
05-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Kelly if I need to keep you in the hotel room the whole time so you don't go near the tables I will make that sacrifice :wink: !!!!!!! LOL

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Kelly if I need to keep you in the hotel room the whole time so you don't go near the tables I will make that sacrifice :wink: !!!!!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How chivilarious of you.

junior
05-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Still looking for more ideas if anybody has some.