View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS VICKI RICHTER - TS PERFORMER OF THE YEAR

Danielle Foxxx
01-10-2005, 10:50 PM
LET'S ALL GIVE A WARM CONGRATS TO MY GOOD FRIEND VICKI RICHTER - THE MOST DESERVING INDIVIDUAL TO EVER RECEIVE THE TS AVN AWARD

Vicki surpasses every area in her life with great strenth and consistancy, she helps those who she believes are true and have good intentions, she is a busness woman and above all she is a good friend - even puts up with doutfull comments by some of us - tee hee!

Here are some of the pictures I have from the EXPO

Realgirls4me
01-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Congratulations to Vicki !

Do they give an award for, say, one particular piece of work, or is it for a combination or series of things I wonder ? How is it determined iow ?

(sigh) Why didn't I plan on attending the AVN Awards this year ?

Lovely pictures there, Danielle. You all looked ravishing. :)

partlycloudy
01-10-2005, 11:34 PM
:mrgreen:

GroobySteven
01-11-2005, 02:32 AM
Thanks so much for the photographers of both my ears Danielle!
Yes that is my right ear in photo 1 and my left in photo 2. I can't believe I've made the Hung Angels website - I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!

Repeat congradulations to Vicki - there was a posting on this the night it happened but must have slid further down the board.
seanchai

shemalejunky
01-11-2005, 03:59 AM
A bevy of beauties...my goodness!

Danielle Foxxx
01-11-2005, 05:46 AM
more pics

Ecstatic
01-11-2005, 05:57 AM
Great posts, Danielle. You're right, Vicki deserves it. Stunning photos, too. You and all the girls look so marvelous, and that last photo of you,
Danielle, whoa. Gorgeous. And Vicki is looking really fine, too. Thanks for sharing these.

canihavu
01-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Congrats!!!! :D :D :D

Danielle Foxxx
01-11-2005, 07:01 AM
here is more

Felicia Katt
01-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Congrats to Vicki, and also to Danielle. It may seem like a cliche, but it really is a honor to be nominated. and you are showing your class and grace in being so happy for Vicki. I'm so proud of you both, and so sorry I couldn't be there to see it in person. Congrats to all the other deserving nominees too. Vicki may have the award, but you are all winners!!

Felicia

cruiser
01-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Congratulations to Vicki!
Geez, you girls are looking better than ever! It's nice to see someone win who interacts with her fans on the message boards.
Danielle, you and Vicki have got to do more videos!!!!

Danielle Foxxx
01-11-2005, 07:53 PM
I have been trying to get Vicki to do some more videos but we need to find a company who will want to hire us both since we have done a scene together people are sorta staying away from it even though our fans love us together...
Also...they automaticly assume TS never work with other TS ( if they don't know us ) I think guys would love to see me and Vicki in a movie just screwing the fuck out of each other...Vicki fucked me for a few minutes on Shemale Road Trip 9 while Ariana Jolee watched... we should do it again :lol:

Ecstatic
01-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Danielle, sounds good to me! I would love to watch you and Vicki "screwing the fuck out of each other" almost as much as I would enjoy participating! Well, not as much, but you know what I mean. I must say again, you and Vicki are both looking simply beautiful. I'm so glad Vicki's surgery went so well--I knew it would. And isn't Ariana the cutest little thing? You must've had a grand time with her sweet little gg body....

cruiser
01-12-2005, 01:53 AM
I have been trying to get Vicki to do some more videos but we need to find a company who will want to hire us both since we have done a scene together people are sorta staying away from it even though our fans love us together...
Also...they automaticly assume TS never work with other TS ( if they don't know us ) I think guys would love to see me and Vicki in a movie just screwing the fuck out of each other...Vicki fucked me for a few minutes on Shemale Road Trip 9 while Ariana Jolee watched... we should do it again :lol:
Do you find that most companies don't know much about this area of sexuality? I guess I can't fault them as us guys who love you girls argue amongst ourselves about where we fit in... :? :P :P AVN used to put the shemale videos along side the gay reviews if I remember correctly. One thing that is much better now is the # of videos available for purchase. I hope you two make many more. You should consider a "reverse gangbang" like Vaniity did recently. Good Luck!

fresno
01-12-2005, 07:25 AM
Congrats to Vicki!

Would love to see Danielle & Vicki in a scene together even with just each other. Some company has got to give us that or maybe make it content for each of your websites. I've seen Vicki top Danielle in Road Trip #9. Would Danielle get to top Vicki, too, this time?

tsluva
01-12-2005, 08:01 AM

seems we really only get to see tgirls fuck other tgirls
in Brazillian films , Silvera and Joanna Jet Set series.

and you can add my name to this list of t-luvers who adore seeing
beautiful tgirls plug into other beautiful tgirls.

actually i enjoy hot tgirl action in virtually every fashion and
that's one of the very reasons Joey Silvera & Joanna Jet remain
among my favorite tgirl video series.

i've heard it mentioned that overrall , the American tgirls don't
prefer to be with other tgirls as that maybe one reason we don't
get to see shemale-on-shemale action near enough.

tsfarrah
01-12-2005, 05:01 PM
I just want to say I'm really pleased for you Vicki!

you must be feeling so great at the moment!

xx

HTSKR
01-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Here's a recent pic of Vicki

Vicki Richter
01-13-2005, 06:29 PM
I wanted to thank everyone for all of your comments. Thanks Danielle for starting up this thread. :)

As for movies. I am not totally sure what I want to do. I do know I want to work with Danielle mono y mono. I can't wait for that scene. It will happen for sure. I have an idea...

Also, I had a great time at the expo signing and meeting everyone I did. It was a blast.

Joanna looked radiant as always and it was good to see her too.

As for the award, I really did want to win. I admit that. It's a cool thing, but in many ways I think Danielle was more deserving this year. She blows me away when she performs. Her and Joanna have wood on command. haha. It is nice to be recognized at this level by the industry.

Vicki

john69
01-15-2005, 04:47 PM
NY BABY GIRL IS TONYA!!!!!!!

I AM SORRY FOR THIS WITH PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john69
01-15-2005, 04:47 PM
MY BABY GIRL IS TONYA!!!!!!!

APOLOGY THAT I MADE IN THIS PHOTO WITH TONYA T-GIRLS - MY BABY - DRAWING SIMPLY HIM I LOVE A LOT !!!!!!!!