PDA

View Full Version : I finally broke down and did it...

canihavu
04-29-2007, 04:18 AM
I went to visit my friend "Y" who has been after me to let her top me for years. Now her dick is about 9 inches so I always declined in the past. However today, we got to messing around and I finally decided to let her do it. After the initial shock of feeling her inside me, I actually had a good time. Not sure if I will let her do that to me again though...

Chuck
04-29-2007, 04:30 AM
I went to visit my friend "Y" who has been after me to let her top me for years. Now her dick is about 9 inches so I always declined in the past. However today, we got to messing around and I finally decided to let her do it. After the initial shock of feeling her inside me, I actually had a good time. Not sure if I will let her do that to me again though...

Yeah, that's what we all said to ourselves after the first time. After about the fifth time when you start craving it you'll stop telling yourself that lie.

canihavu
04-29-2007, 04:33 AM

Yeah, that's what we all said to ourselves after the first time. After about the fifth time when you start craving it you'll stop telling yourself that lie.

LOL. I never it was my first time. It was my first time with her. I had done that with another girl back in 96...Never "craved" it after her.

vanished
04-29-2007, 05:06 AM

Hell yeah!

blckhaze
04-29-2007, 08:10 AM
sound like you had fun. never say never :P

canihavu
04-30-2007, 05:20 AM
sound like you had fun. never say never :P

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, lol...

ballzNnutz
04-30-2007, 05:25 AM
u got fucked in the ass .... :?

canihavu
04-30-2007, 05:26 AM

Bingo, give the man a cigar!!!!

BeardedOne
04-30-2007, 05:34 AM

OK, so we're not all that lucky. :?

Congrats on your party, canihavu! :peanutbutter

I'm guessing your only hesitation was re: The size issue?

Heh, not an issue I've ever encountered. :wink:

canihavu
04-30-2007, 05:53 AM

OK, so we're not all that lucky. :?

Congrats on your party, canihavu! :peanutbutter

I'm guessing your only hesitation was re: The size issue?

Heh, not an issue I've ever encountered. :wink:

Yes the size was the main issue, lol. She is about 9 inches...

BeardedOne
04-30-2007, 06:00 AM

I'm lucky, in that respect, as I am a serious size queen and both desirous and experienced in that department. Fulfilled my greatest fantasy (Or did she fulfill me?) a while back in Philly. *SIGH*

But I digress...

Anyway, if you're into it (And want her into you) just remember the three rules: Relaxation, communication, and lubrication, and all will be well. :)

canihavu
04-30-2007, 06:28 AM

I'm lucky, in that respect, as I am a serious size queen and both desirous and experienced in that department. Fulfilled my greatest fantasy (Or did she fulfill me?) a while back in Philly. *SIGH*

But I digress...

Anyway, if you're into it (And want her into you) just remember the three rules: Relaxation, communication, and lubrication, and all will be well. :)

Thanks for the advice. Not sure if I wanna try that again anytime soon. (It had been 11 years since the last time I was topped, lol. The mood was just right on that particular day... But we'll see.