View Full Version : To day I was close to kill a whole family

scorpion
04-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Yes...Scaring. Mee and a friend has been over to copenhagen i drop him of in Malmo. I have only 15 minutes to drive from there to my home.
I was driving a little to fast the legal speed is 90 km/h i had my speedcontrol at 110 km/h. (56 m/h-67 m/h 1 miles/h =1.6km /h)
I drive in to a zone there the speed was 70 km/h I disconect the speedcontrol and let the car slow down buy it self...suddenly a old Ford Sierra drove out right in front of mee. He should have stop but didnt. I pressed the brakepedal as hard I could. Shit this was real close. if i have been 2secunds earlier Im sure I have hit them real hard.
I dont know what speed I had in that moment but a Audi Q7 in a speed of maybee 70-80km/h right in the side of a old sierra....Whit 2 adulds and 2 childrens in...Shit I could have killed them.
Im still shaky

Ecstatic
04-29-2007, 12:40 AM
:shock: Way to wake up, dude.

scorpion
04-29-2007, 12:50 AM
Yes Ecstatic.. Rigth but to drive out on a big road whiout stoping is more irresponsible specially when you have passangers

Baron Of Hell
04-29-2007, 12:50 AM
All your base are belong to us

Coroner
04-29-2007, 01:00 AM
damn.... you should walk from Malmö to Copenhagen the next time

scorpion
04-29-2007, 01:11 AM
damn.... you should walk from Malmö to Copenhagen the next time

Its forbidden to walk on the bridge. maybbe i should take the train?
But I dont see this as my fault...he should have stoped and I should have drive slower so......But nothing happend wee got out of it just shaky

hellboy3
04-29-2007, 01:14 AM
Glad U stopped in time. One can never be too safe of a driver. Driving is just so unpredictable. I was in a situation where the light turned green, but I did not go into the intersection right away. I saw a car coming from the right and I had a feeling that the car was not going to stop. Well the car did not stop and flew right through the redlight. Whew, lucky I waited a flew seconds, be safe Scorpion.

scorpion
04-29-2007, 01:26 AM
I had my driving licence four over 20 years now and have only colide one time...I run right in the back of a honda accord in rush traffic in hamburg. :oops:
But its over ten years ago

Coroner
04-29-2007, 02:31 AM
I had my driving licence four over 20 years now and have only colide one time...I run right in the back of a honda accord in rush traffic in hamburg. :oops:
But its over ten years ago

glad nothing happened, it´s all ok now...... one cannot be a perfect driver forever..... the family is safe, you´re safe and take care

Chuck
04-29-2007, 04:28 AM
So, those Audi's aren't a total peice of shit afterall. Might have to look into getting me one of those.