PDA

View Full Version : Hot Plastic surgery look or Natural Beauty Look?

Silklove
04-19-2007, 02:13 AM
What do you rate best?

Hot plastic surgery look, bigger lips tits etc or the Natural Beauty Look?

JANIRA
04-19-2007, 02:19 AM
I dont like surgery that looks obvious,, like the animated look with the huge ass and boobs cheeks and lipps. Many girls like this look , if they're into that more power to you, but i like the natural yet striking look.

Silklove
04-19-2007, 02:22 AM
I have to argee with you, may i say you have a very beautiful natural look...

JANIRA
04-19-2007, 02:36 AM
THANK YOU SWEETY!!

Fox
04-19-2007, 02:37 AM
I gotta go with natural. Too many girls go too far with plastic surgery and it ends up backfiring on them (enhancing the natural so much it stops being natural).

Also, girls with the "perfect" western look quickly become boring to me.

werwt22
04-19-2007, 02:55 AM
You cant beat the natural look but I love huge tits and ass. Like the ones that seem they could only be fulfilled in a fantasy.

Ecstatic
04-19-2007, 03:56 AM
Well, it all depends, don't it? It depends on what a girl wants vs. what she has to work with genetically. Some girls get a lot of surgery, but they look fabulous (like Allanah); others get little or none and look fabulous (like Janira). To be frank, some should get more and some got way too much, but who am I to judge? It's really up to the individual. But all things being equal, I favor the natural look, like a Filipina friend of mine who told me a week ago that she's never had any surgery, not even implants (hormonal boobies never get that nice...not).

AllanahStarrNYC
04-19-2007, 07:20 AM
Ha Ha- I voted for natural- NOT! LOL

alpha2117
04-19-2007, 07:45 AM

I am shocked ... after all you are a natural beauty :roll: . Hell who cares as long as you're happy with yourselves, my friend is a bit like you but her best friend is totally phobic about surgery and would never have any work done ... they are both happy and thats whats important. :wink:

liisawinkler
04-19-2007, 09:10 AM
beautiful, natural looking plastic surgery is okay....

TGL
04-19-2007, 09:24 AM
I would rather have almost not breast, than fake breasts. Same with the butt and every other part really. The natural look just beat the fake anytime.

Aragon21
04-19-2007, 09:26 AM
I voted for natural. Hey, I'm not even a big fan of make-up. It all comes down to the happiness of who I am involved with. If she isn't happy with something, let her do what she wants. My own mother, who I thought hadn't a vain bone in her body, had her eyelids done, and my family has the "young" gene...I still get carded regularly at 34 and my mom is over 65 and even without that done never got pegged out of her late 40's (okay, she has had the vain in her hair color, LOL).

Again, if she wants it, I will offer my support. However, I would hate to think some stupid flicker of my eyes towards a big breasted or younger woman would make her feel self-conscious. The inside is much deeper than the outside on any woman I have ever loved, and I am way more turned-on by the inside than the outside.

Aragon21
04-19-2007, 09:35 AM
I would rather have almost not breast, than fake breasts. Same with the butt and every other part really. The natural look just beat the fake anytime.

Allow me to add to this....It is the responsive nipple that matters! I like a nipple that has a little "puckering" to it. A, B, C, D all good cup sizes. So honestly as a face man, the rest doesn't matter. If it causes hate to state it, cro-magnon face doesn't do it for me, and that goes for GG's too.
Rene Russo :puke

Silklove
04-19-2007, 02:19 PM

Your look is very fine and natural :)

So it must depend on who gets it or overdoes it.

LTR_Seeker
04-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Natural Beauty

Kriss
04-22-2007, 10:54 PM
wtf???? is this your cruellest trick yet SILKLOVE??? After all your fakery and jest........A 'REAL' THREAD (if you pardon the pun)?????
I have my own opinions on who the mysterious 'silklove ' is (certainly IS sucking up to allanahhh) (hey, thats my job)

I have to say I voted for Surgery!!! I LOVE (WORSHIP??) BIG tits, big lips, big ass
!!!!! That's not to say that many, many girls don't look fine and sexy without any surgery but i see no reason why 'natural' is better. It pissed me off when U.K. 'news'paper THE SUN stopped using any boob models that had implants for page 3. what hypocritical bullshit! They were happy to have barely clothed shots of blatently 'implanted' pops stars on page 5, 7 ,9 .
I like girls who have no surgery but if your talkinf PREFERENCE then BIG SILICONE TITS and pumped up LIPS every time!!!

Thor57
04-22-2007, 11:02 PM
hmmmmm...I like a little androgeny! :P :x :shock: :?

Thor57
04-22-2007, 11:07 PM
but then again...big tits are nice too

Thor57
04-22-2007, 11:15 PM
:roll: :wink: :lol: