PDA

View Full Version : This may sound desperate

MrsKellyPierce
04-14-2007, 08:24 PM
But I don't care lol

Does anyone wanna attend a friend of a friends birthday party with me so I wont be alone and I at least have someone I know there. I mean I know the birthday girl but we aren't that close lol

If you'd like to let me know. It'd be as friends though lol not a date.

shemalefun
04-15-2007, 01:45 AM
Kelly.. If i was in TN i would go with you.. Unfortunatley i'm on Long Island

wombat33
04-15-2007, 02:04 AM
But I don't care lol

Does anyone wanna attend a friend of a friends birthday party with me so I wont be alone and I at least have someone I know there. I mean I know the birthday girl but we aren't that close lol

When is it???

I am about to go visit my brother for a week or so in East Nashville.

Hey,

have you had a beer at Patsy's yet or gone to Roberts (boots and beer joint).

Just friends.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2007, 02:07 AM
I haven't really gone out a lot I've had two guys from work offer but I didn't fel it was right to do so since they don't know my T lol I've been to a few places but not a lot. And the party is tonight, I just don't know the girl very well and I odn't want to be the odd one out and I want someone to be there for me lol

gummi baer
04-15-2007, 02:24 AM
too far away...too late notice...Saturday night, have to wash my hair

Urian
04-15-2007, 02:31 AM
But I don't care lol

Sorry Kelly but I live in Spain (Europe) and I believe that the distance between us now is just something that my powers cannot surpass.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2007, 02:32 AM
You crackas stop replying if you can't go you get my hopes up :P lol

ILuvGurls
04-15-2007, 03:30 AM
lol lol lol lol lol lol

ya know kelly i hate to keep cracking on you but you make it so fucking easy.......

go out drink some beer/wine, read a book, watch some tv but please give it a rest.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2007, 03:31 AM
I think everyone is laughing at you Iluvgirls cause you are bitter old man that took offense to one comment I made and now you wont stop being a big baby about it.

Pajj
04-15-2007, 03:38 AM
I think what Kelly is trying to say is...

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2007, 03:41 AM
I think what Kelly is trying to say is... :lol: :lol: :lol: thats so cute

ILuvGurls
04-15-2007, 03:52 AM
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:30 pm
New postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:31 pm

.....you call me old, you call me fat, you call me a pervert ....you have no idea about anything about me.

you were the one that responded within 1(ONE) minute of my post as i said earlier find a life girl.

:2cent

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2007, 03:56 AM
You seem to forget you showed me your mypace profile when I first joined this site.

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2007, 04:06 AM
since they don't know my T

uh, yeah they do. Hate to break it to you.lol no they don't I had several death threats after I came out on Louisville mojo saying I was a ts cause the guys didn't know. You know because I'm on this site saying so. If you never saw me from Adam you wouldn't know. And I've been having guys left and right adding me on myspace and after they get on there they find out I'm TS and they send me nasty comments not to mention I live day to day as a woman and never am questioned and all of my exboyfriends friends thought I was a woman and thought nothing and they are now finding out cause I am saying something they are mad and hurt somewhat but whatever. you say Jack loland not to mention I had a protestor this past year yelling up at me calling me a lesbian etc at ST. PETE PRIDE and only till I revealed to him I was a transexual he had no clue. So SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU don't judge me from what you seen in a couple pics and especially since you haven't seen me in person.But since you only have seven posts I am sure you are a phoney bologney on a phoney profile.

ltxlover
04-15-2007, 04:17 AM
since they don't know my T

uh, yeah they do. Hate to break it to you.lol no they don't I had several death threats after I came out on Louisville mojo saying I was a ts cause the guys didn't know. You know because I'm on this site saying so. If you never saw me from Adam you wouldn't know.Maybe next time Kelly, gps. You have a great time and if you go alone don't worry you're t-beautiful and with friends.
mark

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2007, 04:20 AM
I'm not worried GEEZUS I thought I'd do something nice and meet someone from the site as friends I'm sorry it was just a thought..no need for sympathy lol MY GOD..WHAT IS THIS STUPID ASSHAT DAY????? :roll:

BiCuriousGeorge
04-15-2007, 04:24 AM
I would have gone with you Kelly if I was closer to you. I'd be able to just go as friends since we never met, I wouldn't expect more than your beautiful company!

MrsKellyPierce
04-15-2007, 04:27 AM
Well Thanks George, but I think people took what I was saying out of context which they ALWAYS tend to do. It was just a thought...the thought has now passed.

ILuvGurls
04-15-2007, 04:57 AM
You seem to forget you showed me your mypace profile when I first joined this site.

are you talking to me? .......wasn't even aware that i had an account. rest assured i wouldn't post anything.

TomSelis
04-15-2007, 05:10 AM
Kelly, don't worry about it. It took balls (no pun) to ask that. That's pretty cool. I'm sure somebody with bigger balls will take you up on it.