PDA

View Full Version : Out and About @ Diana Ross

AllanahStarrNYC
04-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Last Friday, I had the chance- a one in a lifetime- to see Diana Ross front row @ Madsion Square Garden. I have been a fan of Diana Ross ever since I ordered the Time Life Supreme's Greatest Hits (C.O.D!!! LOL) when I was 12 years old. Ever since she has been a huge inspiration to me-I love her music, style, her films...etc.

This was my first time @ Diana Ross concert and it was just surreal being just a few feet away from her. Miss Ross did not dissapoint her fans, as she gave them what they came to see: classic Miss Ross. The voice, the gowns, the hair, the capes- she was superb!

Some pics of my night out:

AllanahStarrNYC
04-14-2007, 09:59 AM
:P

AllanahStarrNYC
04-14-2007, 10:01 AM
:P

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
04-14-2007, 10:33 AM
*I know this is such a RANDOM sidebar* But....
OMG!!!! I LOOOOVE Tina Sparkles! I remember when I was a teenager and experiencing the awkwardness of those "beginning years of transition" :roll: ... I saw her at a club and she grabbed me, smiled at me, and looked me in the eyes while telling me how beautiful she thought I was. I told her I had just started taking hormones (LOL at how I WAS SO DAMN GIDDY to announce that to anyone listening! :roll: :lol: :lol: )
...anyway- she said "wow" and i was like "yeah" and she said "I wouldn't have known you're very pretty" and then she let me go and walked off.
I WAS ELATED!!! I mean REALLY... LOOK AT HER!!! SHE IS GOR-GEOUS!!! That left me with a really good feeling, and from that day on- I've always said hi to her if I ever saw her at an event. I don't even think she remembers that moment (it happened so fast...but it was SO POSITIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE, and AFFIRMING FOR ME AND MY TRANSITION) She let me know in that couple of seconds...that contrary to what a lot of us transgender women may think about each other (being catty and all) there are transwomen out there that are naturally just not "player haters"

Thanks Allanah... you brought back a really good memory.
*wipes tear* ok... back to the scheduled program already in progress

AllanahStarrNYC
04-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Aww that is sweet-

she is a friend from back in the day :)

MrsKellyPierce
04-14-2007, 09:08 PM
I saw the video of you on that night on youtube..you looked gorgeous

Tranny 411
04-14-2007, 09:17 PM
the body language is all wrong.

Kinky Jimmy
04-14-2007, 09:22 PM
gawd, who's the luck sombeetch with you? I'm jealous....! ;) You were totally radiant that night, love the outfit.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-14-2007, 09:45 PM
I saw the video of you on that night on youtube..you looked gorgeous

thanks cutie :)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-14-2007, 09:46 PM
gawd, who's the luck sombeetch with you? I'm jealous....! ;) You were totally radiant that night, love the outfit.t

thank u dear- just some friends :)

qeuqheeg222
04-15-2007, 08:11 AM
sounds great..did she do old supremes songs?