PDA

View Full Version : Leno asks Dems: Scared of FoxNews,what about Terrorists?

White_Male_Canada
04-12-2007, 02:00 AM
http://hotair.com/archives/2007/04/11/video-leno-asks-dems-how-will-you-stand-up-to-terrorists-when-youre-afraid-of-fox-news/

Jay Leno: Well, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards as well as a number of other Democratic candidates say they will not participate in a presidential debate next month because the debate is on Fox News and Fox News is biased. Well, how are you going to stand up to terrorists when you’re afraid of Fox News? [audience laughter]

:P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P

guyone
04-13-2007, 04:29 AM
Notice how the room gets really quiet.

insert_namehere
04-13-2007, 03:48 PM

Not really - it's just a joke.

Sort of like saying Bush isn't capable of standing up to terrorists when he's afraid of "Meet the Press".

*hears the sounds of crickets*

*tumbleweeds blow past*

White_Male_Canada
04-13-2007, 07:35 PM

Not really - it's just a joke.

Sort of like saying Bush isn't capable of standing up to terrorists when he's afraid of "Meet the Press".

*hears the sounds of crickets*

*tumbleweeds blow past*

Not really, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards as well as a number of other Democratic candidates are not the President of the USA.

Not really:

Transcript for Feb. 8th
Guest: President George W. Bush

"MEET THE PRESS WITH TIM RUSSERT”

INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4179618/

Once more, with feeling 8)

Thomas Sowell:

The liberals' favorite argument is that there is no argument --nothing uttered in opposition to liberal beliefs exists, at least nothing worthy of their intellectual engagement. Thus a la Al Gore they proceed to reiterate their point of view boldly, heroically, and with the insistence that no other point of view is worthy of notice.

R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. then expounded a little more:

The liberals' favorite debate is no debate unless the forum is totally dominated by them. Even then there will preferably be no argument, just the liberal point of view sedulously propounded in a forum shaped completely by them. This, students of rhetoric and knowledgeable of 20th century European history will tell you, is called propaganda. The Nazis mastered such forums, as did the Communists.

insert_namehere
04-14-2007, 09:14 PM
Not really, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards as well as a number of other Democratic candidates are not the President of the USA.
And that has anything to do with anything..... how?

Not really:

Transcript for Feb. 8th

"MEET THE PRESS WITH TIM RUSSERT"

Feb 13, 2004?

Fine I rewrite my crappy joke to say, "How can you expect the President to deal with terrorists since Feb 13, 2004?"

More crickets - more tumbleweeds.

guyone
04-14-2007, 09:17 PM
Again more bolshevism.

White_Male_Canada
04-15-2007, 01:37 AM

And that has anything to do with anything..... how?

You:

Clearly wrong on two counts.

Not really:[/b]

Transcript for Feb. 8th

"MEET THE PRESS WITH TIM RUSSERT"

[/quote]
Feb 13, 2004?

Fine I rewrite my crappy joke to say, "How can you expect the President to deal with terrorists since Feb 13, 2004?"

More crickets - more tumbleweeds.

Tim Russert, leftwing democrat his whole life, worked for Moynihan, Mario Cuomo. The President went on a biased program, the leftists will not even attend a moderated debate sponsored by the black caucus and foxnews !

The idea that a debate forum would have O’Reilly, Hannity, or Gibson asking all the questions is implied when the left cuts `n runs.

It`s a concerted effort by the left,

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=18373

qeuqheeg222
04-17-2007, 10:13 AM
remember when bush had his barnstermin tour of america touting social security reform with carefully screened audiences!!!and his appearance at the 9/11 commission hearings with the puppet master cheney....can you spell stooge..s.t.o.o.g.e.shit now he cant even throw out the opening pitch in baseball because they are so afraid the boos might get caught on tape...

Starrxxfoxx
04-21-2007, 05:56 AM
BINGO! As in WRONG!!!

guyone
04-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Remember when America didn't have so many self loathing communists?

chefmike
04-21-2007, 10:40 PM

LMFAO

You wouldn't know a communist from a cowpie, gullibleone.

And you obviously wouldn't know a bolshevik from a barndoor, either....

So what do you do on that farm that you live on, gomerone?

Sheep-shagging would be my first guess....or maybe you just shovel shit there, like you do here...

Quinn
04-22-2007, 12:42 AM
LOL.... After this administraiton's term is over, there won't be nearly as many NeoCons. That's for certain. Regarding that movement's standing among Americans, and even moderate Republicans for that matter, I can think of one word that says it all: discredited.

-Quinn

Starrxxfoxx
04-22-2007, 04:15 AM
Oh my goodness! What have I gotten into here?

yodajazz
04-22-2007, 05:00 AM
Oh my goodness! What have I gotten into here?

You gotten around some people that are afraid of free speech, as garunteed in the Constitution. Its seems like they brand anyone who criticizes the current administration as a communist.

guyone
04-22-2007, 06:06 AM
As it is guaranteed by the first amendment to call the self loathing, anti-free thought crowd communists or as I prefer - bolsheviks.

odelay24
06-20-2007, 11:00 AM
The only issue I take with Fox news is that it claims to be "Fair and Balanced" when it isn't.
I'm not saying other news don't have agenda's too, but they don't claim that they don't.

Also, the other thing I've found is that "liberal" news media is more prevelant because it is taking a more objective, and therefore politcally correct, stance on things. And it's more of a liberal idea to be politcally correct.

trish
06-20-2007, 05:00 PM
As it is guaranteed by the first amendment to call the self loathing, anti-free thought crowd communists or as I prefer - bolsheviks.

I didn't know you ultra-capitalists believed anything should be free. Thought? Bottle it and sell it. Copyright it and patent it. Sue, sue, sue. By all means, don't let people do it for free!

goldensamba
06-21-2007, 01:44 AM

I am so tired of seeing uneducated people call others communists. Obviously you diots have no idea what a communist is.

Leave politics to those of us who are educated.

guyone
06-21-2007, 06:57 AM
What's a 'diot'? Someone who can't spell 'idiot'?

El_hefe
06-21-2007, 07:03 AM
My favorite joke is when they got elected to change the present policy in Iraq, once they got in they all, most, wimped out. Zero balls....even for that which they took your votes for.
That said we will have a completely Dem national gov't in a couple of years it looks like.
"The Republicans are the party of bad ideas...but the Democrats are the party of no ideas." PJ ORourke (late 80s-early 90s)

guyone
06-21-2007, 07:12 AM
Over my dead body.

goldensamba
06-21-2007, 09:32 AM
What's a 'diot'? Someone who can't spell 'idiot'?

Obviously a typo genius. You must be one of the dumb asses calling people communists.

goldensamba
06-21-2007, 09:37 AM
My favorite joke is when they got elected to change the present policy in Iraq, once they got in they all, most, wimped out. Zero balls....even for that which they took your votes for.
That said we will have a completely Dem national gov't in a couple of years it looks like.
"The Republicans are the party of bad ideas...but the Democrats are the party of no ideas." PJ ORourke (late 80s-early 90s)

Both parties are completely full of shit so no one who backs either can be calling the other one out. One party is wimpy and the other is downright crooked and ignorant. Until there is a third party this crap will continue.

As a veteran I would much rather have the wimps running the show and not sending troops off for no good reason than be in the ugly situation we are in now. And before you ask no the world is not better off. Check the data before you speak.

guyone
06-21-2007, 02:59 PM
And you must be the dumb ass commie who made the 'typo'.

trish
06-21-2007, 04:13 PM
now now...calling people dumb asses is no way to make point.

specialk
06-21-2007, 09:36 PM

I remember when this forum didn't let minors in here...so get the fuck out Gayone!!

guyone
06-22-2007, 01:23 AM
Loser said what...?

White_Male_Canada
06-22-2007, 01:26 AM
Loser said what...?