View Full Version : Allanah & Gia NYC, Toronto, & LA Events NYC April 27

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2007, 06:50 AM
Gia Darling and I are getting ready to go on tour to promote Allanah Starr's Big Boob Adventures 2 in our Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Tour.

We have lined up our dates so far for NYC, Toronto, and LA!. Though Laguna Beach dates has not been set yet, it will. And the proper flyers have not been made I will post dates!

These will all be release parties and everyone is welcomed!

NYC- Friday, April 29 @ Club Vapor

Toronto- Thursday May 2 @ Goodhandy's

Los Angeles- Friday May 11 @ Club 7969 ( Peanuts)
BOTH VICKI RICHTER AND VANIITY HAVE RSVP'D FOR LA! THEY WILL BE BE APPEARING, SIGHNING AUTOGRAPHS, AND GIVING AWAY DVDS!
More girls will be announced!

Here are the details for the NYC Event... Flyers will be released soon!

Friday, April 27

Allanah Starr & Gia Darling present

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Join Allanah and Gia for the kick off of their North American Tour as they present:

'Allanah Starr's Big Boob Adventures 2: TS Tales of Perversions'

This is the official NYC release and viewing party! YES the video will be playing in big screens!

Bring your cameras to take pictures with the stars!
Free Autographed 8x10's!
DVD Giveaways!
First 50 guest will receive a door prize!
Plus Dancers and Entertainment!

Ladies $20
Gentlemen $40
VIP Seating $100 (All VIP's will receive a FREE DVD and hang out with Gia & Allanah all night)

@ Club Vapor
143 Madison Avenue (between 31 & 32 St.)
From 10PM- 4AM

south ov da border
04-05-2007, 06:37 PM
May 11th, I'll be there...

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Breaking News! We are also in negotiations now for a Miami event!

cuteguy79
04-05-2007, 10:03 PM
hey allanah, hope all is well with u. u set a date, nice. looking forward to ur return visit, was a pleasure meeting u last time at the club. best of luck on ur promotional tour sounds like a blast. :) btw sexy pic of u and gia :wink:

whatsupwithat
04-06-2007, 02:02 AM
that is a beautiful picture! wow. :)

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
04-06-2007, 04:59 AM
Can't wait for the New York party. It will be a blast as always Allanah.

qeuqheeg222
04-06-2007, 08:23 AM
hope to see you in miami

foolish99
04-06-2007, 10:51 PM
definitely will be there for the NYC party--- should be a blast

demmie
04-07-2007, 03:22 AM
Are there any other pictures to go with that set, Allanah?

werwt22
04-07-2007, 09:28 PM
I was supposed to head to NYC soon. Guess I'll make it around the end of this month.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-09-2007, 12:57 AM
Unfortunately, that is the only picture I have from that shoot. That was done in London for Bizarre Mag and that is that I recieved from the photographer.

MrsKellyPierce
04-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Omg Miss Allanah that pic is outstanding!

Solitary Brother
04-13-2007, 06:30 AM
You all should come to San Francisco.........
I would most def be there.

lisaparadise
04-14-2007, 04:29 AM
well young lady i hope i get an autographed pix when your back in toronto and looking forward to your return and it will be nice to meet gia as well your both so stunningly beautifull but its your downhome attitude that makes you both role models for the rest of us.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-14-2007, 08:40 AM
Offical NYC Flyer is HERE!!!

south ov da border
04-17-2007, 01:28 AM
I'll be @ the L.A. even with my g/f. First time doing a ts event for both of us...

TheOne1
04-20-2007, 06:13 PM
iI'll be @ the N.Y. even with my mom. First time doing a ts event for both of us...

werwt22
04-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Is there a dress code?

Tail Gunner
04-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Sounds great, hope ta see you all at the LA event.

Tara Emory
04-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Hi Allanah!

I might drop in tomorrow and make a suprise appearance at the NYC party for a couple of hours. Of course, it's not a surprise if I've announced it, is it?

-Tara Emory

PS.. Oh yeah, here's a really blunt question: What's the dress code at the NYC parties now? A few years ago I could pretty much strut around like this picture (below).. Nipples exposed and cocks out was fine here and there (usually on ths stage or where the photo shoots were going on).. Just wondering if the new venue is the same way, or if there's a no nudity rule...

vanished
04-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Hi Allanah!

I might drop in tomorrow and make a suprise appearance at the NYC party for a couple of hours. Of course, it's not a surprise if I've announced it, is it?

-Tara Emory

PS.. Oh yeah, here's a really blunt question: What's the dress code at the NYC parties now? A few years ago I could pretty much strut around like this picture (below).. Nipples exposed and cocks out was fine here and there (usually on ths stage or where the photo shoots were going on).. Just wondering if the new venue is the same way, or if there's a no nudity rule...

Oh my god, Tara!!!! This will be all the hotter with our British Goddess on hand - lol

Allanah, if there are nudity laws, they MUST BE SUSPENDED!!!

See you all this evening, very toasted, camera in hand, tongue tucked firmly in mouth, occasionally lolling out.